test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Several items (looks sternly at Gift of Simril) at various vendors have sliders missing. Please add the same to all items. :| I really don't wanna be clicking this time. :p

From a previous post showing discrepancy in similar items:-

FrozenFire
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    @rgutscheradev @balanced#2849 @ctatumdev#6113 @sgrantdev#8718 @asterdahl War Boar Companion Issues:

The Rampage Ability Power:
    - does not mark more than 1 target (but should, as described in the description);
    - (mark effect) does not grant the combat advantage;
    - the mark duration is too low (6sec should be 20s; that's a class companion or not?).

The Takedown Ability Power:
    - deals zero damage;
    - does not knock down NPCs (but should, as described in the description).

I have a legendary version; I do not think that there is such a significant difference between Epic and Legendary versions.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Trade House via the Toolbar:-

Trade House via the Auctioneer:-

So while there's no difference, it says I'm paying more for remote posting (probably a remainder from when the AH fee was changed).
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    sabre10 said:

Bug: Trickster Rogue encounter (Deft Strike) doesn't proc Shadow of Demise

Same issue with Path of the Blades
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    eliybeatseliybeats Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    > @artifleur said:
    > Executioner's Black Attire
    >
    > I finally got myself an EBA and went to test it on preview.
    >
    > Bug 1 : The tooltip is very far from what it actually does. It deals an extra attack (Back to the Blade) for 5% of the original damage. It only works with powers (at-will, encounter, daily). A proper tooltip should read "Your damaging Powers deal an additional attack for 5% of the original damage to enemies that are not facing you".
    >
    > Bug 2 : Against level 73 enemies, Back to the Blade is affected by the 0.75 multiplier twice, once on the power's damage and a second time on Back to the Blade itself.
    >
    > Feedback : Given the way it works, the damage done is, in fact, very far from the intended 5% damage increase. For most classes it will be closer to 1 or 2%. A few examples : Hunter Rangers using the Combat capstone deal a large part of their damage through Piercing Blade and Blade Hurricane which do not work with Back to the Blade, Hunter Rangers using the Trapper capstone have Thorned Roots and possibly Piercing Blade, Control Wizards have Storm Spell, etc... In the end I'd strongly suggest increasing the percentage to 15% maybe even 20% to make it deal significant damage.

Tested it in an fbi run and it wasn't even one percent of my damage. It was completely worthless and even if it isn't mitigated it needs to be an actual buff instead. I think the log was 0.4%
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    SH Cleric Companion and Mage Slayer Companion receive no stats AT ALL from their Pact Blade item slot.

I suggest changing the pact blade item slot to something else as an easy fix
  • Options
    All Dedicated Squire powers are bugged and do not work except for smite but provides no heals, cleanse does not work nor does it remove CC effects and it is doubtful it provides any damage reduction.
  • Options
    fogcrowfogcrow Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Thank you for fixing all thouse bugs, imho its what the game needs the most.

Now some reports:

1. I spellplague caverns master, if the player who picks up a tome of accordance isn´t the one who places it on the alter(because other party members clicked all alters first), it remains in his/her inventory and needs to be discarded.
    2. The cone attack of stealthed dazing strike also fires in the direction the caracter is facing, instead of where the player aims.
  • Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    @balanced thanks for the fixes and for the clarifications :)
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

Cragmire Crypts has several areas that were wrongly closed with mod 6. Temple of the Spider has one really great side area closed off, and Grey Wolf Den also has several. There is a separate thread on this detailing which areas need to be reopened. Do us a favor and apply some well-deserved trinitrotoluene to those blockages! This should be dead-easy to do.

BUG: inaccessible chest in Pirate King.

Lair of the Pirate King/Pirate King's Retreat has a great many hidden treasure chests. They make the dungeon interesting, yet (once again, with mod 6) one of them was made inaccessible. Someone placed an invisible wall such that you can't jump across the gap to get to the chest. If memory serves, the chest is the last one before you reach the second campfire. "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this..." You get the idea.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    The option exists to change color for weapons yet players are unable to change their colors. There is no reason for this as dying weapons used to be accomplished. Allowing us to dye weapons as well as transmute them would offer more variety and customization
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• Options
    totaly05totaly05 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ok so when are you guys plan on fixing the female character creation bug? were the model gets deformed when ever you use the slide bars. And on top of that the breast slide bar dose not work it's stuck in the middle and it's on all platforms as well. like it's on Xbox one and PlayStation 4. I'm wondering why no body has complained about it? cause yeah on PC you can bypass the bug with the mouse by click ether end of the slide bar. But you can't do that on the game consoles??.. i did upload it on PlayStation YouTube app if you want to see the bug in action.?.
  • Options
    cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    T9G: When Ras Nsi uses flaming sword attack, his model becomes smaller/invisible, causing attacking tank to go trough him.
  • Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    @balanced#2849 @ctatumdev#6113 @sgrantdev#8718 @asterdahl

Bug regarding encounter power Blades of Vanquished Armies. First, pasting link then textually the part regarding the power as how it should work which never did:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10120093-patch-notes:-storm-king's-thunder-class-balance

"Blades of Vanquished Armies

No longer toggles off when you are Stunned or Dazed."

And this is the bug, as you can see in the patch notes, BoVa is not supposed to get toggled off when you get stunned or dazed, yet it does all the time, this issue affects Soulbinder SW soulsparks generation, the more often the enemies/boss(es) stun the worse it is.
  • Options
    Elvish Fury Sharandar Boon tooltip clash. Boon gives correct value but the buff icon states it is 20 power per stack.
  • Options
    When you buy a race reroll item you must exit the client completely to have the option appear in character select screen, logging back into game then back to character select screen bugs it again.

Rename Feature can be buggy too

It's been a while since I race rerolled but I haven;t seen any fix posted since I did so
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    bellkazi said:

SH Cleric Companion and Mage Slayer Companion receive no stats AT ALL from their Pact Blade item slot.

Pact blade slot can only work with companion gear pact blades.
    Both Elk Tribe Pact Blade and Hammerstone Pact Blade from IWD campaign can be slotted into it on Mage Slayer. If companion only gear passes on stats (no way to verify myself if it does) then slot must reject all other items.

• Options
    Storm Spell Class Feature was nerfed due to Lostmauth Set over proccing, however since this has been addressed can we get an un-nerf for Storm Spell pls ty.
  • Options
    micky1p00 said:

And lets just call it a bug:

Armor Enchantment Visual can't be disabled. (And for the love of sanity, shadowclad sound too)

I do not know why this is so difficult, I know devs once said that armor enchantments are hard coded to deeply it's impossible to do however, armor enchantments are very effectively turned off when you mount or at the character select screen. Couldn't you add a second mount flag that so that it effectively turns off the armor enchantment while the game still knows you are not actually mounted?
  • Options
    /Queue chat is lost for anyone who disconnects mid dungeon/skirmish/trial
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User

/Queue chat is lost for anyone who disconnects mid dungeon/skirmish/trial

was about to report it
  • Options
    edited October 2017

1...When logging on for the first time you need to left drag a consumable (or any item you know for sure where it is listed in the categories) select the consumables tab then search. From here on you can search any item without selecting any category.

This workaround is really annoying, especially when I keep crashing on loadscreens

1...After searching 3 maybe 4 items in a row, all options are greyed out and the search continues without reults until it times out. You have to go back to AH listings youare selling tab, even if you have none, then continue back to what you wish to search for.

Another equally annoying bug, or you may have done this deliberately to slow down automated searches from Gateway, which no longer exists.
  • Options

Probably not an easy fix, but all enemies that fly up/away when they come back it takes a few seconds to be able to target them with marks unless you are able to to use a damaging AoE such as Enforced Threat
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Demogorgon Trial.
    Sometimes killing Gorristro too quickly ends in a silver reward not a Gold reward
    Whenever I see this it always seems to happen when he is killed while charging

Demogorgon First Phase
    QoL request, pls have the game move on to the second phase once Gold has been reached. As someone who mains a tank it's irritating to tango with him for 2 minutes when the objective has already been reached.

Dragonborn who touch the barrier before everyone has seen/cancelled the cutscene are teleported back to dias, probably a hit box issue.
    Post edited by jumpingmorks on
  • Options
    Pls give us back our text cursors, it's difficult to see which field is active in the login screen for example, numerous times I have copy pasted my pasword into my username field, also main chat is missing a flashing cursor until you type at least 1 character.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Black Dragon in Tiamat - if someone hits the dragon head before it's fully up it'll drop and nobody can attack it.

It's been like this since it was introduced and we have to tell everyone at the start of every run to not hit it. We had one person yesterday that struck it and it ruined the run (again)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options

Arcane Reservoir frequently does not give an epic Thaumaturgic Stone upon completion as per the quest acceptance terms.

The Epic Thaum stone or whatever the quest promises is a misnomer, it always gives 15k worth or RP (think it's 15k), the thaum rewards may vary but the RP it gives is always the same.

• Options
    Well of Dragons - Drake Pens.

Small Drakes White but especially Ambush Drakes in Drake Pens often get stuck in the prisoner cages. Workaround is to pull them to you away from cages, otherwise they reverse up and become stuck. If they do become stuck you need to use GM Help to die and reset aggro.
  • Options

Pls give us back /killme

We currently have to use an /aliased command to mimic this feature.
This discussion has been closed.