test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 12b Preview Patch Notes: NW.90.20170828a.3

Comments

• panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    obekpl said:

Tkank you for killing my Control Wizard Devs. Why you hate this class so much. With those all changes i can't even push people from point...what a madness....

For module 1-2-3 and 4 CW is the best DPS in game.
    I remember 5 CW in VT and solo CN with CW....i dont think cryptic hate CW's :D

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • usernamefatigueusernamefatigue Member Posts: 60 Arc User

EDIT - Also, don't ask how I still have the Tomb of the Nine Polymorph buff on. It stuck one time while I was in Tomb, and I haven't been able to shake it since. Others have said I randomly look like colorful animals while in a party with me :D

To get rid of this, go in there, drink a potion, go to the new colour you change into, and then go to the colour you're currently stuck in.

The buff lasts 24 dungeon hours so that could be either 48 runs or 3, depending on your team. ;)
  • tekathurraitekathurrai Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Is it true that owlbear cub is getting a nerf again?? I just started playing this game and have put a lot of time in building my SW based on this 1 companion. If it gets nerfed, I have wasted SO much.
  • timor211timor211 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User

obekpl said:

Tkank you for killing my Control Wizard Devs. Why you hate this class so much. With those all changes i can't even push people from point...what a madness....

For module 1-2-3-4 maybe yes... and now we are mod12b... so much time si ce those things...

It's complicated for a cw now...

Control wizard ? We don't need control and mostly bosses and big mobs are immune
    DPS ? Not the best so far single Target
    Buffs ? Not so bad but u have other classes better for this

If u consider Bis groupe for tomb : howmuch CW are needed ? Nothing : u go with 2 DC, 1 OP, 1 GF and last 1 GWF

• scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    timor211 said:

obekpl said:

For module 1-2-3-4 maybe yes... and now we are mod12b... so much time si ce those things...

Control wizard ? We don't need control and mostly bosses and big mobs are immune

If u consider Bis groupe for tomb : howmuch CW are needed ? Nothing : u go with 2 DC, 1 OP, 1 GF and last 1 GWF

CW has wicked AoE damage with lightning on them, and a TNG group with a MoF instead of an OP or GF is a great team that works very well in the dungeon, if your friends are ignoring you because you play a CW then you need new friends :)
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    timor211 said:

obekpl said:

You dont have good builds guys.
    In dps is the best class right now with GWF...
    CW with lighting can melt mobs faster from GWF.

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Thanks for the Campaign Acceleration token, that's good news - however I do believe it should be for all alts, not just one. Having taken your main through the whole thing once, I think it reasonable that all alts that follow should have an accelerated progress.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    ilmenira said:

just ran around soshenstar river. the bonding nerf is clearly feelable for my main, a dc. dailies will be clearly more difficult. i'd really prefer you address multiple power sharing through bondings rather than nerfing their stat percentages as heavily as you do. i also feel very stupid upgrading from R12 to R14 expensively just to get less than i have now... it's ...

i like the new refinement system though. convert everything into RP at the same time, comes handy, same as "identify all".

i also noticed that we can only take one elixir at the same time now. i used to take fate and wild storm together, that's not possible anymore ... further making solo soshenstar difficult.

absolutely this
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    So glad tenacity is gone. May take another whack at PVP.

Edit:
    My bad, tenacity still lives in the shadows....
    Post edited by santralafax on
  • maxthakillamaxthakilla Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Do not nerf bondings. Please.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

Do not nerf bondings. Please.

Buff them.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Bug: Healing potion icons
    Potion of Grand Healing is using the same icon as Potion of Exalted Healing in this build, which was briefly confusing as I was attempting to stack them on each other.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • myrinxmyrinx Member Posts: 35 Arc User

Is it true that owlbear cub is getting a nerf again?? I just started playing this game and have put a lot of time in building my SW based on this 1 companion. If it gets nerfed, I have wasted SO much.

I was just over on the test server and can confirm that the number of times the owlbear cub procs off of powers such as Dreadtheft and Pillar of Power has been greatly reduced.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    1. I didn't care for the bondings buff generated in mod 7, and don't understand how the developers can now take that back, and more, now. The buff literally forced augment users to switch to remain competitive--at enormous expense.

2. A re-work of refining methods could be a good thing. The developers seem to have taken this as a good time to diminish RP value of artifacts and artifact equipment, which becomes another black mark.

3. More has been introduced in the module than has been added to the patch notes. So far we've learned that imbibed potions no longer stack. What else aren't the developers telling us?

4. The devs had shrugged Mod 12-B off in the past as "mostly a PVP update." We've learned that is far from true!

So far, I'm not caring much for Mod 12-B. And I don't see that I will be able to afford the game in the future. If I had any idea what I would spend on this game when I started, I would still be MMO free.
  • rellik8821rellik8821 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    You can add free Coalescent Ward in Zen markt on Preview?

Helps a lot for test refining system.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited September 2017

timor211 said:

obekpl said:

You dont have good builds guys.
    In dps is the best class right now with GWF...
    CW with lighting can melt mobs faster from GWF.
    I agree with the fact that CW is not weak but that last few times CW was touched it was mega nerfed. We see other classes like GWF/GF/DC/HR Getting stronger and see CW getting weaker comparitively. This is not a fair ballance and CW really do need some love.

In its Current State it is not the first choice or even 2nd choice for the solo dps for TONG. If CW was on the same level with GWF etc it would be at equal prioity level for these endgame content and sadly it is not .... sure it can go as a buffer but not as dps and that is WRONG

EDIT : Please note the above statement excludes the bugged Mirage weapons. Even though they have been around for more than a mod they are still bugged and some are using this to exploit large amount of damage
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• mjm714#9495 mjm714 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Sorry if I post this in the wrong place, but what debuff weapon enchantment(s) is useful for Healadins, Mod 12 is coming to console on September 12th and I want to be semi ready for it. I'm currently using normal Holy Avenger. I refuse to want to use Lightning because it is expensive and abundant. :( :/

How do you create a disscuion, having some trouble in creating one. :s
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

Random Queues = PUGS on DRUGS. No way do I want to be forced into this. Sorry, but this has to be the worst idea ever. I'm not going to quit, I just won't be forced into this so I just won't be logging in.

Seriously, it's like having a half hour for a walk but not being allowed to pick the route or know how long the forced route will take. What kind of delusional thinking thought this was even remotely a good idea?

Queueing won't be the same as now. More geared people would start going through public queues, so the runs won't be as bad. It's a decent idea. But I never ran dungeons for the daily RAD, just did it whenever I felt like (and that wasn't very often :p), so our opinions might differ.
    FrozenFire
  • marv700#9957 marv700 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    I ran it for both, but the fundamental problem is I can't run something random if I don't have a significant amount of time to play at a given point in time (I often only have 10-15 minutes which is more than enough to periodically crank out a quick run). Otherwise everyone gets hosed. I have to leave mid run and don't get my AD, the rest of the team might or might not get a replacement, etc. etc.

Also it's not just about gear and GS. There are some dungeons that might not be too bad with a PUG, but there are others that would be frustrating to run like that.

Now this might not be a bad "additional" queue, but it shouldn't be the only way to earn the daily AD.
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User

Supply would never ever catch up with demand and need if they only drop from TonG, the Major marks should drop from all bosses in the game like GMOPS did before mod 6.

reminds me of blue marks of power when artifacts first started >>> 400k AD for the blue mark of power, a fortune back then... and there was this tiny tiny tiny chance for it to drop from a profession node. it took me weeks and weeks till i could upgrade my artifact to purple. :-))
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    artifleur said:

Unless I somehow messed up while doing tests on preview, you actually fixed both Aspect of the Pack's offhand bonus not working at rank 4 and Seeker's Vengeance not working with melee damage.

Thank you!

If this is true I can almost forgive the whole bonding thing.
    No idea what my toon is now.
This discussion has been closed.