What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Module 12b Preview Patch Notes: NW.90.20170828a.3

Comments

• Options
    casawircasawir Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2017

Where we can find or farm superior and major enchantment stone?
    Sec, coffer of celestial still drop greater mark of power etc
    Lets us to convert uncommon-rare and epic mark of power-union-stability into to greater enchantment stone.
    And pls reduse the prise for major mark of potency from 150k in 100k....1.5mil only for potencys to upgrade weapon ench into Unparalleled is to much...

From my understanding the only place to farm newer stuff needed for upgrading say like a vorpal to legendary will Be TOMB of the Nine Gods
    I would like to see this confirmed or not... by a developer. It is one thing to gate the ability to upgrade one weapon set behind a single dungeon like mSVA.... its entirely another to gate the advancement of every enchant in the game behind one.... and a very, VERY bad idea.
    If it will be tradable then this is fine i think :)
  • Options
    panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    casawir said:

Where we can find or farm superior and major enchantment stone?
    Sec, coffer of celestial still drop greater mark of power etc
    Lets us to convert uncommon-rare and epic mark of power-union-stability into to greater enchantment stone.
    And pls reduse the prise for major mark of potency from 150k in 100k....1.5mil only for potencys to upgrade weapon ench into Unparalleled is to much...

From my understanding the only place to farm newer stuff needed for upgrading say like a vorpal to legendary will Be TOMB of the Nine Gods
    I would like to see this confirmed or not... by a developer. It is one thing to gate the ability to upgrade one weapon set behind a single dungeon like mSVA.... its entirely another to gate the advancement of every enchant in the game behind one.... and a very, VERY bad idea.
    If it will be tradable then this is fine i think :)
    Its unbound mate you can sell all enchantment stone.

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • Options
    blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Disregard post i am a dumb HAMSTER
    Post edited by blamecharles on
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User

Well i will add that i lost 12k power(i am OP tank), this is while just sitting in PE doing nothing. What is up with that, where is the nerf?
    This was not under Companion gift although i did test that and am at approx half of what i was

Are you missing your SH Boons on Preview ? Just a thought.

• Options
    vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

This last question is for the community at large: is transcendent briartwine still bugged? I remember seeing a bunch of posts claiming that it needed to be fixed. I've been holding off on making one out of concern that it would stop working. Now that a new tier is about to be added, I'd love to know for sure.

What was that bug with Trans Briartwine?
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    Unless I somehow messed up while doing tests on preview, you actually fixed both Aspect of the Pack's offhand bonus not working at rank 4 and Seeker's Vengeance not working with melee damage.

Thank you!
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

hustin1 said:

This last question is for the community at large: is transcendent briartwine still bugged? I remember seeing a bunch of posts claiming that it needed to be fixed. I've been holding off on making one out of concern that it would stop working. Now that a new tier is about to be added, I'd love to know for sure.

What was that bug with Trans Briartwine?
    I think the bug was that it didn't reflect any damage.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    andre#8369 andre Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Someone show me what that Unparalleled Negation is looking like tho :)
  • Options
    thyuberdudethyuberdude Member Posts: 26 Arc User

Someone show me what that Unparalleled Negation is looking like tho :)

someone can provide pics but stats are.. 4% DR 1.5% recovery 1.5% incoming heals per stack. stacks 10 times each stack lasts 10 seconds.
    Draco Metallum GF - Tank stuff till dead
    Draco Metallum GWF - Hit stuff till dead
    Draco Metallum CW - Debuff stuff till dead
    Draco Metallum DC - Buff stuff till dead
  • Options
    darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    @terramak

Inviting another player to the queue breaks the private queue system and prevents you from queuing for a skirmish (even solo). This can be fixed by private queuing for a dungeon, and abandoning the instance. To get around it, you must solo private queue for a skirmish on a character that does not have a broken queue, and then invite your friends after you enter.

What actually happens is when clicking the button to enter the queue (which is normally followed by "Waiting for Map" at the top of the screen, it simply doesn't do anything. Nothing shows up in the system log, the button doesn't become grey, it simply makes a button click noise, and does absolutely nothing.

Note that this only applies to private queue and skirmishes.

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• Options
    casawir said:

Bondings runestones have wrong tooltip, its says there is only 50% uptime, also their behaviour is strange right now, when DC gives power for my companion i do not get the power transfered until 30 seconds passes, or when DC uses AA right after i get a new stack of bondings then i got power transfered even if buff from AA has ended. In Simple words companion hits doesn't resfresh buff from bondings like it used to before.

That's what Duration = Cooldown means. It cannot refresh the buff until the buff has ended. I mentioned earlier that this will mess with how power share works in a potentially negative way.

• Options
    c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    @devs, where is the guy who's supposed to sell rank 1 enchants ?
  • Options
    casawircasawir Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User

casawir said:

Bondings runestones have wrong tooltip, its says there is only 50% uptime, also their behaviour is strange right now, when DC gives power for my companion i do not get the power transfered until 30 seconds passes, or when DC uses AA right after i get a new stack of bondings then i got power transfered even if buff from AA has ended. In Simple words companion hits doesn't resfresh buff from bondings like it used to before.

That's what Duration = Cooldown means. It cannot refresh the buff until the buff has ended. I mentioned earlier that this will mess with how power share works in a potentially negative way.
    To be honest taking away extra powershare via bondings should have been the first thing to do. Then they would have realized that no further nerfs were needed.
    I agree but now powershare still working but in really wrong way so it is a little bit mess

• Options
    hawkendhawkend Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2017

This CC changes aren't fit trapper meta in PvP because of the fact that trapper is based on multi-proccing CC(mostly depend on RNG) .

* Trapper's Cunning(feat) proccing Weak Grasping Roots(built-in mechanism) with occasionally will proc also Crushing Roots(class feature). Don't even try mess with this feat unless you wanna nerf trapper on single target in PvE.
    * Trapper instead of Strong Grasping Roots got a Thorned Roots with is other factor of HR's CC.
    * Pathfinders are using Careful Attack to multiproc dazes from Crushing Roots thanks to Trapper's Cunning.
    * Count also daily power Disruptive Shot with is more or less main factor of survivability in dangerous situation.

Some people could think that if target got immunity for CC then HR will get large damage boost. It's kinda truth but self-damage buffs on trapper aren't enough high to make these mechanisms to shine.

• Options
    ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    just ran around soshenstar river. the bonding nerf is clearly feelable for my main, a dc. dailies will be clearly more difficult. i'd really prefer you address multiple power sharing through bondings rather than nerfing their stat percentages as heavily as you do. i also feel very stupid upgrading from R12 to R14 expensively just to get less than i have now... it's ...

i like the new refinement system though. convert everything into RP at the same time, comes handy, same as "identify all".

i also noticed that we can only take one elixir at the same time now. i used to take fate and wild storm together, that's not possible anymore ... further making solo soshenstar difficult.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

casawir said:

To be honest taking away extra powershare via bondings should have been the first thing to do. Then they would have realized that no further nerfs were needed.
    And why do you have to hit the disagree button for that? He just stated what's happening.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    c3rb3r3 said:

@devs, where is the guy who's supposed to sell rank 1 enchants ?

He's in the sage shop.
  • Options
    bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User

EDIT - Also, don't ask how I still have the Tomb of the Nine Polymorph buff on. It stuck one time while I was in Tomb, and I haven't been able to shake it since. Others have said I randomly look like colorful animals while in a party with me :D

This happened to one of my friends.
    We were in the room with the polymorph potions about to do the trap and she drank a potion. Someone else in the party ran through the door out of the room triggering a trap failure and she was stuck with polymorph on for 24hrs. It did not end even after she was out of the dungeon. At first she couldn't see anything and it was blurry like she was drunk and then after she either died or enough time went by her vision in the game went back to normal but she still looked like a Jungle Cat sometimes.
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• Options
    edited September 2017

EDIT - Also, don't ask how I still have the Tomb of the Nine Polymorph buff on. It stuck one time while I was in Tomb, and I haven't been able to shake it since. Others have said I randomly look like colorful animals while in a party with me :D

This happened to one of my friends.
    We were in the room with the polymorph potions about to do the trap and she drank a potion. Someone else in the party ran through the door out of the room triggering a trap failure and she was stuck with polymorph on for 24hrs. It did not end even after she was out of the dungeon. At first she couldn't see anything and it was blurry like she was drunk and then after she either died or enough time went by her vision in the game went back to normal but she still looked like a Jungle Cat sometimes.
    Exact same thing happened when i got it actually.

EDIT - I want it as a party consumable like dance potions tbh.

This discussion has been closed.