test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Bonding Runestone Changes

1424344454648»

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User

Bondings being better at being augments than augment companions was an absurdity. The meta was that augment companions weren't justifiable for endgame content. Not sure the changes implemented are the way to fix the issue, but it's nice that augments aren't completely useless anymore, even if that only happened by dragging everyone else down to their level.

Augment companions always have a place in the game when a boss is able to knock off a companion. FBI and MSPC 2nd bosses are example of this.
    augments also have a place when monsters can one shot you unless you are in stealth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • sengir0#3465 sengir0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User

Bondings being better at being augments than augment companions was an absurdity. The meta was that augment companions weren't justifiable for endgame content. Not sure the changes implemented are the way to fix the issue, but it's nice that augments aren't completely useless anymore, even if that only happened by dragging everyone else down to their level.

Augment companions always have a place in the game when a boss is able to knock off a companion. FBI and MSPC 2nd bosses are example of this.
    can use the bell to revive a knocked off companion