test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonborn pack & race re-roll token

krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
So i finally decided to re-roll my gf to dragonborn. Bought the pack last November but never got to use the free race re-roll token that comes with it. Surprise - race re-roll option no longer available in character selection screen 0_o My token just gone. Not sure when exactly ti hapened, Maybe after mod 12 went live or a little earlier. WTF its not funny =(

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    @nitocris83 I also own the Dragonborn Legend pack, have never used a race change, and do not have the option to do so on the character select screen. I know missing race changes can sometimes be prompted to show up by restarting the client, but this one appears to have completely vaporized.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Argggg!! Same here.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    My partner and I got the Dragonborn Legend pack pre-Mod12... I used my Race Reroll token, however, my partner did not. The character select screen button for Race Reroll does not give her the option to do so, it is dimmed out due to not enough Zen.
    @samaka#2511
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Thanks, forwarding this up.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Escalating!
  • kriostkriost Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    I ran into the same problem. What worked for me was simply restarting the game. The option to reroll then became available on a fresh start up. It greyed out after getting into the game and going back to character select. Try that.
    edited August 2017
    kriost said:

I ran into the same problem. What worked for me was simply restarting the game. The option to reroll then became available on a fresh start up. It greyed out after getting into the game and going back to character select. Try that.

Yes, you are correct.
    Exit the game. Start up the game. When the character selection screen comes up, race reroll button is on.
    Log in a character. Exit the character and go back to character selection screen. The race reroll button is grey out.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • vainevaine Member Posts: 1 New User
    I had the dragonborn race period and no longer have access to it like before it came to arc I think
  • lysana#6333 lysana Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Pardon the question,but as it is somewhat in relation to this topic, I wanted to know how I access the pack. I just bought it tonight, and I'm looking at the character screen. I've got a new character slot that I can make a character on, and it gives the options for Dragonborne and Metallic, but has Z beside. How do I set up a dragonborne character and gain access to the pack contents that I just spent real money on??
    edited November 2017

Pardon the question,but as it is somewhat in relation to this topic, I wanted to know how I access the pack. I just bought it tonight, and I'm looking at the character screen. I've got a new character slot that I can make a character on, and it gives the options for Dragonborne and Metallic, but has Z beside. How do I set up a dragonborne character and gain access to the pack contents that I just spent real money on??

You can create a Dragonborn character. You cannot create the Metallic version of it. That is a lockbox prize.
    All your character can have a Dragon Hoard Bag, outfit, ring, Artifact. Every character in your account can get that from claim agent in PE. It looks like the current Dragonborn Legendary pack is better than the one I got. It comes with a bag of enchantment now. I personally consider Dragonborn Legendary pack is one of the best deal. The more character you have, the sweater the deal is.
  • marv700#9957 marv700 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    I had the same problem (had race reroll from over a year ago), however, I logged out, logged back in and then the option to do the race reroll was there on the character select screen. For some reason if I just went to change character, it wouldn't let me do a race reroll.