test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you want Strongholds to receive a 5th Boon Structure slot?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    vida44 said:

The only ones you actually choose from are Explorer's guild - If you want to make profit and probably the biggest reason most people here want another boon plot. Or Temple for those Lifesteal stats.

One point to consider is that with an additional boon plots, most guilds would have the exact same boons. Today, given a choice between two guilds that are otherwise equally attractive (in terms of attitudes, rules, size, activity etc.), people may pick one over the other depending on whether they have the Explorer's boon or the Lifesteal boon.

Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    YES! YES!! YES!!!
    Not really.. almost all of the higher end ones are nearly identical, the whole difference, is literally one boon or another for additional professions ability. That is it, that is the only real difference, so its your choice to join a guild for the double professions ability, or not. But , if a alliance even has one guild with it.. you can do some bouncing around, that is what ours does.

I dont see this friction or this back and forth, its literally a two boon issue.. go with professions, or dont. Lose out on one of the other good boons or dont.

With a 5th boon, everyone will just be the same.. sure, but everyone is basically the same now, with a small % difference. All it really does is make the mess of bouncing around once every few weeks, gone. Its annoying now to do this workaround, it will just be less of annoyance for those who want access to it.

There isnt this huge debate or friction.. there just isnt.. the whole debate was at teh start.. as to what boons to start with I think.. maybe for some anyways.. I just let my guild leaders decide.. figure it would just be a few months before they are all in place anyways.
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    YES! YES!! YES!!!
    +1