test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread: Fangbreaker Island

asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
Greetings adventurers, Asterdahl here! As many of you may already know, Fangbreaker Island is now up and accessible on the preview shard! Some of you enterprising souls have already conquered the challenge. Please use this thread for providing feedback and bug reports on issues you may have encountered in the dungeon.

We look forward to seeing more of you tackle Fangbreaker and receiving your value feedback! If you're giving feedback or bug reports, we'd like for you to follow some formatting outlined below, to ensure that we can note and address these issues quickly.

If you're looking to provide feedback on loot, please see: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: FANGBREAKER ISLAND (LOOT EDITION)

P.S. If giving any sort of feedback on the difficulty, please include what classes were in your party and as specific information as you can provide about your item levels!

Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:

<font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font> <font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>

Examples:
Bug: During the dragon turtle fight, the game suddenly disconnected me during the phase transition!

Feedback: Our party with an average total item level of 3500 was able to defeat Drufi in under 5 minutes, too easy!

Thank you for taking the time to check out the preview build, and thank you for taking the time to hop on the forums and give us your feedback.

Known Issues on Preview:

• An issue wherein bosses in Fangbreaker Island do not drop any loot.
  • An issue wherein companions can be trapped in Drufi's permafrost power.
  • An issue wherein some of Drufi's powers can hit players in the team corral area after respawning.
Post edited by asterdahl on

Comments

• Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited August 2016

There is a huge disparity in difficulty between the trash monsters and the bosses. The bosses are mechanics based fights, once you understand the mechanics, which are not that hard to pick up, the boss fights become easy. In contrast, the monster packs just swarm you and overwhelm you if you aren't super careful, which can result in multiple wipes to trash but flawless boss kills. My suggestion would either be to raise the difficulty of the boss fights, or lower the difficulty of the trash monsters.

To lower the difficulty of the trash monsters, you can do any of the following:
    1) Reduce the size of the monster packs.
    2) Reduce the CC resistance of large monsters like the giants.
    3) Space the packs out further from each other, so you can fight 1 pack at a time, rather than 4/5 packs at once with 5 giants.
    4) Reduce trash monster damage.

Doing any of the above will result in the trash monsters being easier.

Alternatively, you could raise the difficulty of the boss fights and I would suggest that if you intend to do this, you do it by adding 1 or 2 monsters that spawn at 33% and 66% during the boss fights. Possibly those frost giants.

In addition to this, I have yet to have any loot drop from the first 2 bosses, can this be rectified please? Also, other dungeons drop seals at bosses, it would make sense for Fangbreaker Island to have some equivalent seals for the bosses.

Bug: Frost melting guy.

After walking to the ice wall and getting him to start melt it, you can walk away from it and he will continue to melt it, the monsters will not interrupt him. Due to this, there is no reason to engage with this mechanic and players can just sit around for 2 minutes and wait for the mechanic to expire.

• Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    The Dragon Turtle fight was tooo easy. Visually it was great. The random mines were simple to deal with....just let the range fighters mop'm up and no one got hurt. Maybe if....everytime the Dragon Turtle did his big slam....the island would shrink. Then ya couldn't escape his red zone. Or have a few waves of Sabertooth Penguins attack when the boss retreats to the sea to rethink his next attack. >:)
  • Options
    edited August 2016

In addition to this, I have yet to have any loot drop from the first 2 bosses, can this be rectified please? Also, other dungeons drop seals at bosses, it would make sense for Fangbreaker Island to have some equivalent seals for the bosses.

Thanks for the feedback Thefabricant, I'm only responding to the above quote in this post, but we're taking the other feedback into consideration as well. I just wanted to point out that we're aware that none of the bosses are dropping loot and that issue has been fixed locally. We were very focused on making sure the bosses were testable and we had this local fix but did not want to hold back the preview build. The boss loot should be in the next build, and it does include all the expected items, like seals.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

For the first boss, I recommend having 3 bears that are always in the arena, so if 1 dies, another 1 comes down into the arena. This gives some purpose to having a controller class in this fight. Someone who is on, "bear duty" so to speak.

For the second boss, I would recommend having 4/5 of those archers continuously respawn, making the fight more interesting as it is currently rather lackluster. Alternatively, something like those monsters in the last boss in spellplague caverns that could push and stun you, I think they were called nothic mindwarps?. Something like them would be definitely fit that fight, as it would force you to deal with the threat of being pushed off. A yeti would be appropriately themed I suppose and could serve the same purpose.

For the third boss, I propose adding 2 giants to the last arena. 1 of those runecasters? (the spellcaster giants with the big hammer) and the drum beater guy. Those 2 would make a threatening combination, especially with the drum beater guy buffing the boss.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2016
    @asterdahl Please make sure the rewards in this dungeon make it worth the time and money invested to get to 3.1k item level plus the other requirements. Would be great if it had a rare chance to drop something legendary other than rings. Maybe a special mount or companion even? Or a legendary or even mythic level artifact? Please? Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    just want to say thanks for including the font color codes in the first post, much appreciated :)
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

@asterdahl Please make sure the rewards in this dungeon make it worth the time and money invested to get to 3.1k item level plus the other requirements. Would be great if it had a rare chance to drop something legendary other than rings. Maybe a special mount or companion even? Or a legendary or even mythic level artifact? Please? Thank you.

Not even sure its worth asking for. Every if it was added, it would be so rare as to be practically unobtainable. See Also: legendary mounts, legendary rings.

As long as there is a guaranteed prize of some value at the end of the tunnel that makes it worthwhile to run, I'm good.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Feedback: Not speaking from personal experience, but from the sounds of things, control will continue to be largely irrelevant, meaning anyone who really wishes to play a controller is sidelined again as an inferior DPSer.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User

Feedback: Not speaking from personal experience, but from the sounds of things, control will continue to be largely irrelevant, meaning anyone who really wishes to play a controller is sidelined again as an inferior DPSer.

Actually....all the non-Giants are controllable. There's one area that helps to have a specific type of control. The Giants are the Tanks' problem. ;)

• Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    asterdahl said:

Thanks for the feedback Thefabricant, I'm only responding to the above quote in this post, but we're taking the other feedback into consideration as well. I just wanted to point out that we're aware that none of the bosses are dropping loot and that issue has been fixed locally. We were very focused on making sure the bosses were testable and we had this local fix but did not want to hold back the preview build. The boss loot should be in the next build, and it does include all the expected items, like seals.
    Is this unique to Fangbreaker Island? Bosses in CN seem like their loot table consists mostly of gold, uncommon junk gear, potions etc. Having bosses in FBI drop the same stuff as trash mobs in campaign zones would just cement the whole idea that we're better of just running the fastest dungeon.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options

For a dungeon of its caliber, there should be a guarenteed epic drop for every boss, as it was prior to mod 6.
  • Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I only made it 5 groups of mobs so far because my party got disconected (heavy lag =S) so i cant say it was properlly a good test, altough my sugestions so far:
    Mobs have tendency to suround players due to fast spontaneous runs, the space to fight them is reduced (elol compared to Fangbreaker island is a paradise) so my sugestion: keep the drummer easier to acess(drummer is the first to go down and as he barelly moves it makes the tank have to drag all the other mobs back, not very nice to do with so little space).

Also if anyone got the time to get to the boss please make some tests on the RI needed, mobs showed about the same as t2 dungeons ones.

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

For a dungeon of its caliber, there should be a guarenteed epic drop for every boss, as it was prior to mod 6.

+1. This please.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

@asterdahl Please make sure the rewards in this dungeon make it worth the time and money invested to get to 3.1k item level plus the other requirements.

Hi Kreatyve! The drops for Fangbreaker Island have been improved relative to Castle Never and previous epic dungeons. Both chests at the end of Fangbreaker Island will have a chance to drop a rank 8 enchantment. We've also made improvements to the refinement items granted and included new enchantments. As always you'll also have a chance to obtain equipment that can be salvaged and the usual seals.

This is all on top of the un-restored relics you'll be restoring to obtain the new relic armor. Keep in mind that of course, while we've made some adjustments to Fangbreaker's rewards that should make it worthwhile to run if you can meet the requirements, the rewards can vary from run to run, but it should be a noticeable improvement if you can manage to conquer the challenge.
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    asterdahl said:

kreatyve said:

@asterdahl Please make sure the rewards in this dungeon make it worth the time and money invested to get to 3.1k item level plus the other requirements.

Hi Kreatyve! The drops for Fangbreaker Island have been improved relative to Castle Never and previous epic dungeons. Both chests at the end of Fangbreaker Island will have a chance to drop a rank 8 enchantment. We've also made improvements to the refinement items granted and included new enchantments. As always you'll also have a chance to obtain equipment that can be salvaged and the usual seals.

This is all on top of the un-restored relics you'll be restoring to obtain the new relic armor. Keep in mind that of course, while we've made some adjustments to Fangbreaker's rewards that should make it worthwhile to run if you can meet the requirements, the rewards can vary from run to run, but it should be a noticeable improvement if you can manage to conquer the challenge.
    Sounds like pretty lame loot if you ask me. When CN first came out we had BiS rings/necks/belt after each boss and the endboss had BiS main/offhand and it was all unbound. Those were the days when you really felt it was worth spending time in a hard dungeon. You always left the dungeon with a good feeling. Everyone had an equal chance one out of five to get those items. And you could do spreadsheet runs with your guild and friends and divide all the loot.

Today you can run the dungeon 100+ times and end up with disappointing BS loot like rank 8s and RP and some lame salvage +1 ring 99% of the time. And IF you get really lucky you get a legendary ring and most of those times - ITS THE WRONG ONE and OFC its all BoP, so you cant do anything with it.

99.9% of the time after today's CN run, you feel disappointed. Thats really not the feeling you should have. That means that the game is broken. Something is very very wrong.

My suggestion is that atleast the last boss ALWAYS drop a legendary ring BoP and there shouldn't be a need/greed option, it would just be RNG wich player gets it.

BTW the new dungeon loot has to be BiS. It has to beat everything else. Anything else would be bad. And from the looks of it, the new rings are NOT BiS. After a whole mod - playing every day, I still dont have a ring with x2 offensive slots. Thats how bad its been. And trust me, I have been farming Edemo, CN and the skirmishes.

Post edited by gankdalf#8991 on

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    clonkyo1 said:

Sorry, but you're wrong here. For once since mod 6, the CW-class is cappable to CONTROL mobs on dungeons. From my PoV and my 5 bugged runs (that Lion turttle bug is really annoying, sorry, but i will not run it again until it is fixed) experience, this dungeon has the very same design that epic old and lost dungeons had. If devs works on this very same way and bring back old Karr/Spell/Dread Vault and all other dungeons as this dungeon's "design" [not just "dificult, but "control + tank + DC + DPS + buffer" party set up] reqs for good] is right now, then, the end-game will start to be REALLY and HIGHLY funny again. (obviously, this should be a "legendary" and leave the "epic" tier ala "eGWF")
    Good, good. If it's not true I take it back.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    asterdahl said:

Yeah, sorry, but this just won't do for a 3.1k dungeon. To me this sounds the same as CN whose end chest I mostly decline. A rank 8 enchant* (mostly a runestone probably) will not make me open the chest and take the loot nor will it make me run this over and over again.

EDIT: *"a chance to drop a rank 8 enchantment" to make a quote.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    asterdahl said:

kreatyve said:

@asterdahl

The loot quality will have to be significantly higher than this to get people to continue to run this dungeon. For reference, Castle Never has a chance to drop rank 8s as well. My team can run Castle Never in 10 minutes. That same team takes 30-40 minutes to run Fangbreaker. That means, we can do 3-4 CNs in the time it takes to do 1 Fangbreaker, which means for the loot of Fangbreaker to be comparable, it needs to be 3-4 times as good. My suggestion is all 3 bosses have a guaranteed salvage drop that ranges in value from 4-6k (which means you get 12-18k from the salvage) 1 guaranteed rank 8 in either chest (which range in value from 2k-30k) and a chance at a rank 9. Alternatively, it would also be nice if the gear pieces from Fangbreaker were unbound. Alternatively, if the dungeon dropped epic stronghold vouchers, that would also be great.

With the current loot table you are proposing however, once people have finished farming their gear, there will be no reason to run Fangbreaker. I am sure this is not what you want. What I find unsatisfying is how rewarding the new events are, (for example, summer festival, siege event) compared to all other content in the game. There is no challenge to farming those events at all, anyone can do it. There is absolutely 0 risk and yet the payout is so much higher than any of the dungeons in the game. Considering you would actually have to work hard for any reward in Fangbreaker, its loot should out class seasonal events anyhow.

Give my thanks to whoever designed this dungeon though. I absolutely love it. I would just like it if the bosses were tweaked and made harder as currently they are less challenging than the packs of monsters. Over all, it is a great design.

Currently, the requirement is 3.1k. It would make more sense if it was 2.9k, but with the same difficulty. Why is this? Well, the difference between 3.1k and 2.9k is the difference between fully refined legendary artifacts and mythic artifacts, which have hardly any stat difference and yet grant a huge ilvl boost. Given those circumstances, there isn't really any reason for it to be 3.1k as a 2.9k player would still manage.

Also, for those who have not ran it yet, for reference, here are the boss fights:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgz6cTTWbBA
    Post edited by thefabricant on
  • Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    +1000000000000000000 to fabricants post
    a guranteed rank 8 + chance to get a rank 9 enchantement (not a runestone) would be really cool
  • Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    <font color=cyan>I think the reward per time invested should not be too big because that would create a big gap between players that can run CN and players that can run fangbreaker and make old dungeons forgoten, still they should be at least 25% bigger and break the bop barrier, make elven equipment drop, eventually prices on ah will settle on the salvage price of the equipment.

What I would do: Additionally to the the base loot, take the final chest drop a lucky charm, this charm will give 10% more chance to find a +5/ +4 rings, artifact gear or boon books on the chest of another dungeon/squirmish, this charm will be consumed(yes, this means 10% more chance to drop a horn of lostmauth). This way this dungeon would incentivate to keep all content alive.

It's about time you put +4 and +5 rings on sale for a big amount of faezrness additionally make the underdark rings sell for fazrness in normal vendors, but still salvage in a salvage anvil.

</font>

• Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    asterdahl said:

kreatyve said:

As many players before me said, you should keep the time/ reward ratio in mind. Ppl would like to have a decent reward for time spent playing. If it is not given, no one will run this dungeon, once the curiosity factor runs out. Why do you think ppl run TOS with lvl 70 chars? Bc of the great design or the challenge? No, bc they can farm 5k RAD in 10 minutes and while a decent premade can farm CN in 10 minutes, most PuG groups take much longer.

How to progress/ earn ADs in game. The first few Mods, by playing the game. Now it goes like this. By running CN or other dungeons you get salvageable loot, some R8s and if you are lucky an artifact to sell. This gives, a few million ADs for hours upon hours of game time. On the other hand, farming winter, summer and siege event gave me more then 10kk AD each.

Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    whitestaruawhitestarua Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    asterdahl said:

kreatyve said:

asterdahl said:

kreatyve said:

Sounds like pretty lame loot if you ask me. When CN first came out we had BiS rings/necks/belt after each boss and the endboss had BiS main/offhand and it was all unbound. Those were the days when you really felt it was worth spending time in a hard dungeon. You always left the dungeon with a good feeling. Everyone had an equal chance one out of five to get those items. And you could do spreadsheet runs with your guild and friends and divide all the loot.

Today you can run the dungeon 100+ times and end up with disappointing BS loot like rank 8s and RP and some lame salvage +1 ring 99% of the time. And IF you get really lucky you get a legendary ring and most of those times - ITS THE WRONG ONE and OFC its all BoP, so you cant do anything with it.

99.9% of the time after today's CN run, you feel disappointed. Thats really not the feeling you should have. That means that the game is broken. Something is very very wrong.

My suggestion is that atleast the last boss ALWAYS drop a legendary ring BoP and there shouldn't be a need/greed option, it would just be RNG wich player gets it.

BTW the new dungeon loot has to be BiS. It has to beat everything else. Anything else would be bad. And from the looks of it, the new rings are NOT BiS. After a whole mod - playing every day, I still dont have a ring with x2 offensive slots. Thats how bad its been. And trust me, I have been farming Edemo, CN and the skirmishes.

2Day rewards are very bad.

For example the cost of the characters that go in the dungeon many times more than you can get from this dungeon in 100500 runs.

Many player have no reason to complete this dungeons -> better is make fastruns to eToS etc.
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2016

...because that would create a big gap between players that can run CN and players that can run fangbreaker...

What I would do: Additionally to the the base loot, take the final chest drop a lucky charm, this charm will give 10% more chance to find a +5/ +4 rings, artifact gear or boon books on the chest of another dungeon/squirmish, this charm will be consumed(yes, this means 10% more chance to drop a horn of lostmauth). This way this dungeon would incentivate to keep all content alive.

This charm would make the 3.1k people get way more AD then for example a 100% more salvageable AD. Thus furthering the gap.

I run Fangbreaker, get the charm, go CN get the Orcus shard artifact (10% chance now). Sell it. Rinse and repeat.

• Options
    whitestaruawhitestarua Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=151&v=y8yY-mxj15U

This was hard! Begining of m6. Not this new dungeon...
    So where is chellenge?
  • Options
    theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    asterdahl said:

kreatyve said:

So here is my feedback to you @asterdahl

Dungeon Rewards:

No I am sorry, but reading some of these posts on here is very clear to me players do not want to up the IL if they are not guaranteed something worth while as well as to have a chance at obtaining some very nice epic/legendary items THAT ARE UNBOUND. Which I couldn't agree with more. I am a 3.5k IL and if you expect me to play this and get things like Superior Potions of Healing, 2 Copper, a +1 Ring of Vanishing Presence, and an Uncommon piece of gear that doesn't even go to my class, then it is not worth my time. I want a chance as well as a GUARANTEE to get something that wants to make me grind my life away on here to obtain something cool like @thefabricant and @kreatyve have mentioned. Rank 8 enchantments are not up to par, CN rewards similar to this will defiantly not make me play this at all considering how bad the rewards are.

If 3.1k Item level is going to be a requirement then add some unique rewards like some high quality epic items from bosses, as well as a decent chance to obtain legendary items. I don't want to see Uncommon, Unidentified or Rare items at all on my screen if this is going to be over a 3k Dungeon. Nothing has pushed me farther away from running anything than running a CN and getting some **** rare items that doesn't even go to my class. For real. I don't just mean Legendary Rings, but Legendary Artifacts, and Epic Level 35 Artifact Gear. Even a Chance at scoring an Epic or Legendary Mount. Those chances alone would make me spend HOURS on it, knowing I can obtain some unbound items like that and make some AD! Or heck, use the artifact gear I obtain and save it for Double RP!

So to sum up what I said,

-MAKE ITEMS THAT YOU GET UNBOUND!!!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

-Change Rank 8 Enchantment to Rank 9 Enchantment. (Also do not limit these Enchantments just to Runestones)

-Add a Chance to Obtain Epic +3, +4, or +5 Rings. Enough of the Rare or Uncommon Items as this draws players away from running anything, especially a Dungeon of this caliber. This is an Epic Dungeon, not a Rare Dungeon, or an Uncommon Dungeon so i expect to see some REAL rewards not an Uncommon Paladin Off-hand that is bound. This goes for running even ELOL. When do you ever see a Golden Belt of Puissance Drop? it's an Uncommon Item!

-Add a chance to obtain a random level 35 Waist and Neck Artifact Gear. This would help a lot as this alone could help players progress their characters as well as make them sell the unwanted items they get in dungeons for AD and then perhaps eventually get the item they want with AD through the AH if perhaps it does not drop in the Dungeon.

-Allow Players to have a decent chance at obtaining a spectrum of Legendary Items and Epic Items. This doesn't just go for armor or gear, but mounts, special rings, artifacts, companions, etc.

The game is starting to go in a right direction, and you can start with dungeons by not only bringing back the old dungeons in Epic form, (or even make them Legendary Dungeons and make them higher IL like 3.5k), but allow these same sort of rules apply to them. Like @defiantone99 said, the game is really lacking hard in overall rewarding content. (This goes for mostly every single Dungeon) So bringing back old dungeons, as well as making them Epic and scoring some nice unbound Epic and Legendary rewards would make it worth while. Seriously please take into consideration all of these points I have listed if you seriously want players playing this game and the content that you create at all.
    Post edited by theguiido on
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    @asterdahl What good are rank 8 enchantments when most people that will be eligible to run the dungeon will be wearing 9s or better? :( Please consider this when you are deciding on the loot table.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    The item level above 2.8k is simply not a good measure for entering any dungeon. Too many other factors there. Item level + boon level + Companion level + insignia level + bonding level. We need a weighted average index. Yes, why not.

And I also believe tank and healer in general have lower item level than dps in this game. On the other hand, tank and healer are more important for such a hard dungeon. This means people will have hard time to find a tank and healer with enough item level.

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper