test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcoming Changes to Skill Nodes

Comments

• zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

I wonder if there will be Well of Dragons hourly BotDragonRuns.

Maybe, but gearing them up is a bit of challenge, especially with their current income source getting nerfed.

Otherwise they'll just do something like fill up Neverdeath and head over to the dragon area so that they get the benefits of scaling down and just destroy everything easy-peasy, so nobody else can ever kill anything there again.
  • nightstalkornightstalkor Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

This changes nothing. Players (let alone third party sites) bot leadership. Leadership grants Resonance Stones, Thaumaturgic Stones and Power/Stability/Union Stones, which pretty much cover all the RP bases.

you realize that there were over 2000 accounts , not character , ACCOUNTS that were farming the skillnodes , right?
    Leadership needs to be reworked and the botting from it should be accepted , lile i said in the other thread, Black Desert doesn't seem to have a problem in lettin ppl to BOT for their professions such as fishing or trading.
    Gee, ONLY 2000 accounts? Read my post on page 4. So if the devs did that, In ONE DAY they would block/ban/eliminate all those cheaters. IF they are such.

Lazy devs should NOT be OUR problem. Devs that refuse to use common sense and intelligence should NOT be the PLAYERS problem. And as a question, just HOW are all those accounts farming those nodes SINCE they are time gated and only appear so often?

Hmmm?

This changes nothing. Players (let alone third party sites) bot leadership. Leadership grants Resonance Stones, Thaumaturgic Stones and Power/Stability/Union Stones, which pretty much cover all the RP bases.

Using a crafting skill as intended is NOT BOTTING. I'm tired of hearing that BS from everyone. Can it BE botted? Yes. So can about 80% of the rest of the game content, including things like Foundry Missions. So eliminate the botters. And I can't see how it's all that hard. See my post P4.
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    scathias said:

Magenubbie, the r5s that drop from fey blessings are BoA I am pretty sure, but it has been a while since I had them slotted so I could be wrong

Yes, they are BTA.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

Exactly. You can spend every waking hour from now till the game closes its doors and a player would not be able to farm enough BtA RP for one mythic or legendary equip. Even if the player uses alts and diverts all resources to one toon. Every player currently in possession of a mythic or legendary equip acquired it with RP from the market.

No, I didn't. Mainhand is legendary. I have a mythic Lantern. No RP came from the market on either.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    -
    greywynd said:

Exactly. You can spend every waking hour from now till the game closes its doors and a player would not be able to farm enough BtA RP for one mythic or legendary equip. Even if the player uses alts and diverts all resources to one toon. Every player currently in possession of a mythic or legendary equip acquired it with RP from the market.

No, I didn't. Mainhand is legendary. I have a mythic Lantern. No RP came from the market on either.
    But that most certainly took you years. What about people just starting or if you want an alt? Seems to be pointless even to start now if RP is so hard to get with the amount you actually need. How to get to 2.5k IL if you can't get your artifacts to legendary?
    I wish they would just put it in a vendor somewhere, like 5 tradebars for a stack of rank 5 enchants, account bound. Or make blood rubies a lot cheaper. Something to help people get through the grind. The bots obviously provided a needed service, and even if I never liked that, I still bought the damn enchants.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

Every player currently in possession of a mythic or legendary equip acquired it with RP from the market.

Ja okay sure, whatever you say. Strange then that I have seven Mythic artifacts and five legendary artifact weapons all refined without spending a single AD on the AH. L2P when it comes to refining before you start sprouting stupid HAMSTER.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    lirithiel said:

Every player currently in possession of a mythic or legendary equip acquired it with RP from the market.

Ja okay sure, whatever you say. Strange then that I have seven Mythic artifacts and five legendary artifact weapons all refined without spending a single AD on the AH. L2P when it comes to refining before you start sprouting stupid HAMSTER.
    If I have to L2P to grind all day for months/years to get those artifacts, and have no life, I'd rather not L2P it. Not very smart or heathly
  • amarillis#8756 amarillis Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have played a lot of MMOs and always payed for the game - always in subs. Here VIP, STO a lifetime sub, SWTOR sub, and so on. And I never did and never will pay for ingame things that have power. Mounts, pets, vanity items but nothing else.

Yes, i really hate nerfing. it's not the right way, simple as that. to take things away just leaves ppl disappointed no matter what the intentions were. So they disappoint again. But let's see the options...

Make skillnode drops bop or bta: doesn't help. A bot can gather all that stuff, can refine an enchantment and sell that one. Refinement stuff will become more expensive but higher level gems would become cheaper. Bots still work, no real effect.

Add a minigame: good idea. you would combat botting but on the other hand, I saw a lot of ppl just leave the nodes be. It became too tedious for many, again not the widely accepted solution.

Check clients for certain code: that was the solution WoW used quite effectively. On the other hand it's spying on our computers without prejudice, no former bad behaviour needed, just everyone gets checked. Not a fan of that one either.

So they took the easiest way out. Not for us but for the programmers with the highest impact on botting. I'm not happy but I can understand the move.
  • amarillis#8756 amarillis Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

>Ja okay sure, whatever you say. Strange then that I have seven Mythic artifacts and five legendary artifact weapons all refined without spending a single AD on the AH. L2P when it comes to refining before you start sprouting stupid HAMSTER.

Hm, playing 2.5 months now. 1 epic ertifact weapon, 2 epic artifacts, all other things that can be rifined are blue. playing a lot for that. It will take me at least that time again to get even one mythic, seven of them perhaps in 3 years :)

• kievitzkievitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 260 Arc User
    Well the RP prices shot thru the roof, and 2xRP event is nowhere in sight, make these 2Xevents go away and actually move the benefits from them to the normal gameplay, by adding drops on all sources and making them BtA.

Unless mobs start dropping significant amounts of RP and dungeons provide more drops were stuck in the grind for a very very long time.

Good that you have increased insignia drops, i dont need the green ones anymore tho, i got over 20 atm, and getting more every day, started to grind for the blue ones, only thing atm i run dungeons for. And hopefully get the packs from VIP, praying for the RNGesus.

lirithiel said:

>Ja okay sure, whatever you say. Strange then that I have seven Mythic artifacts and five legendary artifact weapons all refined without spending a single AD on the AH. L2P when it comes to refining before you start sprouting stupid HAMSTER.

Hm, playing 2.5 months now. 1 epic ertifact weapon, 2 epic artifacts, all other things that can be rifined are blue. playing a lot for that. It will take me at least that time again to get even one mythic, seven of them perhaps in 3 years :)

That's pretty good. But you should look at the refinement charts

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact_weapon

You need only 300K points to get an artifact to epic. Then another 3.3 million points (11x epic) to get to legendary. And finally another 6.5 million points (2x legendary) for mythic.

You need only 570K points to get an epic weapon. Then another 4.1 million points (7x epic) to get legendary. And resonance stones don't crit, so you really need 7x epic points.

You are not getting them without help outside of grinding. These people who say they got legendary/mythic without buying from bots, they also not telling you something, like *cough* leadership bot army
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Don't totally object to this, but simply making the enchants BoA would have accomplished the same thing without a lot of the nerdrage,

Timing is awful. If I had a rank 123 Lostmauth's horn and the inclination to trade it in I'd currently be desperately trying to level it to mythic at this point, and receive a 6x (rank 4s) increase in price.

lirithiel said:

That's pretty good. But you should look at the refinement charts

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact_weapon

You need only 300K points to get an artifact to epic. Then another 3.3 million points (11x epic) to get to legendary. And finally another 6.5 million points (2x legendary) for mythic.

You need only 570K points to get an epic weapon. Then another 4.1 million points (7x epic) to get legendary. And resonance stones don't crit, so you really need 7x epic points.

You are not getting them without help outside of grinding. These people who say they got legendary/mythic without buying from bots, they also not telling you something, like *cough* leadership bot army
    It's the method of refining that makes the difference. If you are throwing all your RP straight into one artifact you are doing it wrong. There are a good few sources that provide artifacts that can be used for fodder to fast-track the refining process. If you get an artifact of the same type, level it up to either 59 or 99 (depending if you have excess GMoP) and then use that to refine your artifact and only during 2xRP events. If you're doing it outside of the event you are either an idiot or rich (or both :p).

Same goes for Leadership coffers. They should be hoarded until 2x enchants/runestones event comes along and then opened. This is how you maximise your RP and save ADs. Yes, I do have nine toons with Leadership 25 so it helps with the RP but I spent a lot of time levelling up the profession to have access to the 23/24/25 tasks and I have only benefited from them in the last four months so only 3 double refinement events. I have had my mythics for longer than that.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

lirithiel said:

If I have to L2P to grind all day for months/years to get those artifacts, and have no life, I'd rather not L2P it. Not very smart or heathly
    I've been producing enough resonance stones from Leadership (plus whatever DHE drops) for two legendary items per 2xRP event since I actually started trying to. So about one orange item per month, and that's still without running tasks that give resonant bags as often as I technically could.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • refly#3438 refly Member Posts: 1 New User
    Like others have said if "bots" are the problem then make it Bind to Account. Problem solved.

As an Xbox player who uses profession nodes specifically to bolster refinement, this change really bothers me because it's a continuing trend. Once again Xbox gets penalized when its convenient for the developers due to issues that only exist on the PC. How hard is it to recognize that the Xbox is harder to exploit and stop applying a one size fits all solution every time there is a problem on PC. When considering coalescent wards there clearly wasn't a problem making a distinction because "the economies operate differently".

Finally, stop penalizing your actual player base in every "solution". Focus on solving the problem of bots overall - in all aspects of the game - and not putting out individual fires. Botters will just move on to the next most profitable source of income. Plenty of solutions were suggested in previous comments that address the problem more holistically.
  • uptondarkdiamonduptondarkdiamond Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I would take this even a step further (if bots are the problem) by making RP below a certain experience threshold, BTA/BTC (depending on its available bind state i.e. if the item is BTA it remain BTA, if BTC it remains BTC) anything that this RP is dropped into to rank up. RP above a certain experience threshold would only be found at the end of T1 and T2 dudgeon run's and could be used in whatever without BTA/BTC said item.

An example of this might be like making Rank 7 and below enchants BTA and rank 8 and above unbound. Where would these unbound rank 8's be found, that is right at the end of a T1/T2 (which require some effort to get) maybe even a random shot at getting 1 or 2 from trash (RNG). I know there is a lot of people that don't like doing dungeons so maybe make it so that after all the weekly quest are completed they get a rank 8 or some other method which requires the same level of effort (level of effort = 5*.5 man hours =2.5man hours, to complete a duengon run). So to get a rank 9 item sell-able, you could only use Rank 8's to get there.

So atm this kinda looks sucky right, I cringe even writing some of this stuff down. So lets take this sour apple and ripping it some. All BTA/BTC RP (below a certain exp threshold) used to level and item counts as if it were a double RP weekend. This quickly changes the picture for the player but not so much for the bot. Sure, unbound items would go up in price because it would the limit the type of RP that could be used to keep them that way. I think the average player would be able to level up there items up faster so overall would be unaffected by the price of unbound items. The obvious bottleneck would be preservation ward and C-wards, not much to say about that because that is exclusively managed by Cryptic and not part of this topic.

Either way, I say make the mobs (under this proposed system) drop the enchantments BoP to Account (if we are saying the bots are the problem). If you don't do this they will just farm the mobs by the hordes and we are right back at square one. Without implementing BoP to Account RP, it is equivalent to repeatedly hitting our heads against the wall expecting a different out come....

Just my opinion and two cent.
  • omegaospreyomegaosprey Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2016

lirithiel said:

I've been producing enough resonance stones from Leadership (plus whatever DHE drops) for two legendary items per 2xRP event since I actually started trying to. So about one orange item per month, and that's still without running tasks that give resonant bags as often as I technically could.
    So the resonance tasks are level 21, right? And it takes hundreds (if not thousands) of hours to level leadership to that point if you are very assiduous about it...right?

And although you make it sound kind of offhand about picking up stuff via DHE, you didn't say how much you play or which version of them you have. Big difference (in price and rate) between the 1% versions and the 3% versions.

Basically, if you are a "have" (have been playing the game forever/open wallet) you won't notice a difference. If you are newer, well then tough luck.

Those in positions of power are always interested in preserving their advantages. And, since it will be brought up, yes those not in positions of power always want a faster route to those advantages.

Either way, just want to make sure it is understood that what you make sound easy is only easy if you have made significant investments in the game already. Otherwise it still looks like a paywall to anyone else.

Either way, just want to make sure it is understood that what you make sound easy is only easy if you have made significant investments in the game already. Otherwise it still looks like a paywall to anyone else.

Things do get easier when you have Leadership at lvl 25 and all nine profession slots available. Only four of my nine characters with LS25 have all slots unlocked, the other five only have six. I focus on Resonance Stones, Thaumaturge Stones and coffers for the chance of GMoP (silly I know :| ) Opening the coffers during 2x enchants/runestone events nets you a tidy sum of R4s/R5s. I have probably built up 50 stacks of R4 alone since the last double RP event last month with these methods. However I did rely on RP from skill kits too - like looting greens, people say it's a waste of time but every little bit helps, esp when the nerfs keep coming.
    Our pain is self chosen.

lirithiel said:

So the resonance tasks are level 21, right? And it takes hundreds (if not thousands) of hours to level leadership to that point if you are very assiduous about it...right?

And although you make it sound kind of offhand about picking up stuff via DHE, you didn't say how much you play or which version of them you have. Big difference (in price and rate) between the 1% versions and the 3% versions.

Basically, if you are a "have" (have been playing the game forever/open wallet) you won't notice a difference. If you are newer, well then tough luck.

Those in positions of power are always interested in preserving their advantages. And, since it will be brought up, yes those not in positions of power always want a faster route to those advantages.

Yeah, I'm a beta player who came into the level cap raise with multiple characters that already had rank 20 Leadership.

If it's any indication though, my newest to max his Leadership has 222 ardent coins (meaning that's how long I've been able to profession with him), levelled every other profession to max before really buckling down on Leadership, and that's maxed out too, using footmen, and then a way more recent addition of 3 heroes from lockboxes. The heroes maybe shaved off a couple of weeks due to being able to do 3 daily rotations of the best training task available instead of only 2 . It's a long haul between 18 and 21, and way faster after that due to the better training task. It used to take me about 2 months of regular task rotation to achieve 20 Leadership on a character, but I haven't closely tracked length of time to go all the way. You have to commit to it.

My DHEs give 10% total drop chance. They weren't upgraded until after the AD cost reduction, and I produced all the reagents and RPs myself, though I bought Genie's Gifts for the currency when the price on them was bottomed out. I tend to play for long hours but relatively little time actually murdering things, so I'll be doing bizarre activities like Portal to Tuern x12 (because alts).

You are right, and I've put a ton of time and effort into this game and continue to find ways to use that to my advantage. And I think the devs ought to address things like making Leadership more accessible for newer players.

So much of it is having a solid understanding of when specific items will be cheap, or expensive, so that you can use your resources efficiently though, and that's a skill set that anyone can work on learning at any time.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• lilrastalilrasta Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    the solution to that is bound to account!! need to be blind not to see that but I guess you already know isnt ...

like other stuff you took off ....3 years and you neva learn , botting before players.

same goes to the ward you took off instead making it BOA ....

So they took the easiest way out. Not for us but for the programmers with the highest impact on botting as always.

• seigne2014seigne2014 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    You are so wrong in making this change! I have spent countless hours wasting my time (apparently). Every time I seem to find a means to improve my Toon for free, you edit it and remove the ability, You claim in fairness to the game, or to combat Bots.. However, the simple things that you do like removing certain items from the Tarmaline, or NOW pulling refinement items from the Professions, I BELIEVE IS SIMPLY A MEANS to attempt to extort money from those players that want to play for free.
    You are so completely wrong. In any other industry, I would be able to bring suit against you. I have spent a lot of time developing the professions on my toons. Now for you to remove one of the main reasons that I spent that time, on them. I am so close to pulling everyone from my group into a pay to play site like Elderscrolls, at least they are honest about wanting money. Your adjustments to the monetary system, and previous adjustments removing the AD from professions are simply a means to force people to spend money to advance. Why not allow the keys to fall from drops??? I have already been agrivated on how hard it is to upgrade an artifact, or piece of equipment. If this plays out like I believe it will, then you will have lost another player that actuly spends a considerable amount of money ( between my wife and I we have spent over 3000.00 in the last 9 months playing your free to play game, An additional 2000.00 could easily be attributed from my adult kids that play online with me Co, AL and AZ. sMALL POTATOES TO YOU, BUT AS EASY GOING AS I AM, I CAN OLY IMAGINE - HOW MANY OTHERS ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING A DIFFERNT GAME OR OUTLET FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT... tHIS NEW CHANGE MAY BE THA LAST STRAW FOR ME.
    edited April 2016

I have spent a lot of time developing the professions on my toons.

I think you don't understand the key difference between levelling up a profession (like tailoring, or leadership) and looting a profession node (like arcana, or nature). Sparkly things, press F to loot, you know? No training required to open them, just kits.

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited April 2016
    lirithiel said:

It's the method of refining that makes the difference. If you are throwing all your RP straight into one artifact you are doing it wrong. There are a good few sources that provide artifacts that can be used for fodder to fast-track the refining process. If you get an artifact of the same type, level it up to either 59 or 99 (depending if you have excess GMoP) and then use that to refine your artifact and only during 2xRP events. If you're doing it outside of the event you are either an idiot or rich (or both :p).

Well, sure this method eases artifact refinement. But even with 2xRP event, you need like 8.5 feeder artifacts to take an artifact from 0 to mythic (not counting crits). Now one has to acquire the feeders. The catalog and water has been selling for 60K AD in the AH. The feeders would cost half-million AD. This cost does not include the RP needed to upgrade the feeders (about 11 stacks of R5s during 2xRP)

Contrast this with buying enchants from the AH and using them directly. During 2xRP, you need 49 stacks of R5s to take an artifact from 0 to mythic (not counting crits). If you buy them at average price of say 4K, it would cost only 196K!

For the same cost, you could have gotten three mythics instead of one. What's wrong with bots?

You are so wrong in making this change! I have spent countless hours wasting my time (apparently). Every time I seem to find a means to improve my Toon for free, you edit it and remove the ability, You claim in fairness to the game, or to combat Bots.. However, the simple things that you do like removing certain items from the Tarmaline, or NOW pulling refinement items from the Professions, I BELIEVE IS SIMPLY A MEANS to attempt to extort money from those players that want to play for free.
    You are so completely wrong. In any other industry, I would be able to bring suit against you. I have spent a lot of time developing the professions on my toons. Now for you to remove one of the main reasons that I spent that time, on them. I am so close to pulling everyone from my group into a pay to play site like Elderscrolls, at least they are honest about wanting money. Your adjustments to the monetary system, and previous adjustments removing the AD from professions are simply a means to force people to spend money to advance. Why not allow the keys to fall from drops??? I have already been agrivated on how hard it is to upgrade an artifact, or piece of equipment. If this plays out like I believe it will, then you will have lost another player that actuly spends a considerable amount of money ( between my wife and I we have spent over 3000.00 in the last 9 months playing your free to play game, An additional 2000.00 could easily be attributed from my adult kids that play online with me Co, AL and AZ. sMALL POTATOES TO YOU, BUT AS EASY GOING AS I AM, I CAN OLY IMAGINE - HOW MANY OTHERS ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING A DIFFERNT GAME OR OUTLET FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT... tHIS NEW CHANGE MAY BE THA LAST STRAW FOR ME.

Hate to say it Mate... a fool and his money are soon parted. You obviously exemplify this adage. Myself, I have NEVER spent a Dime on this game and NEVER will, because their track record is beyond abysmal, beyond despicable, beyond the ken of reason. Mind you, in the early days I THOUGHT about spending money, but once I analyzed JUST how much I would NEED to spend to make top level toons I said to myself "You've GOT to BE JOKING".

And if you were unable, unwilling, or lacked the patience to do the same I don't feel sorry for you at all. BTW, what exactly would you be bringing suit for anyway? Changing skill nodes and their drops is well w/in the scope of the game devs authority. It's nothing like totally NERFING leadership so that you can't make AD's w/ it anymore, for instance.

Nuff 'said.
    edited April 2016

lirithiel said:

It takes about a minimum of four months to level leadership to 21. Might take 3 months if you focus solely on leadership once you have opened all nine slots. And that assumes that you have blue adventurers and green men at arms to speed up the process. Now, During that level up you can focus on tasks that will give you lower level RP drops. Sure, a stack of lvl 2 or lvl 3 Enchants doesn't go very far, but it's better than nothing.

-

greywynd said:

But that most certainly took you years. What about people just starting or if you want an alt? Seems to be pointless even to start now if RP is so hard to get with the amount you actually need. How to get to 2.5k IL if you can't get your artifacts to legendary?
    I wish they would just put it in a vendor somewhere, like 5 tradebars for a stack of rank 5 enchants, account bound. Or make blood rubies a lot cheaper. Something to help people get through the grind. The bots obviously provided a needed service, and even if I never liked that, I still bought the damn enchants.
    Dude. You are DELUDED. Obviously you don't use Leadership. And that's the next thing that I predict the Devs will screw over AGAIN, using this train of node BS logic as a reason. Anyway, my point is using Leadership, AS INTENDED, gives you things like Chests that drop lvl 5 RP stones.

So what you do Is build a stack of these things and then open them on a double drop weekend, like we've had TWICE recently. And then you've got SCADS of lvl 4 and lvl 5 RP stones, all legally and LEGITIMATELY.

And it's even easy to do WITHOUT ANY BOTTING. I log in three or four times daily, just to get My AD's from invocation. I have over 6 alts that are all Maxed leadership, all have Blue and green guys to run the tasks. So as I cycle thru my toons I spend a couple of minutes on each one getting my rewards and assigning new tasks.

Yes, I spent MONTHS building all those up. But let it be said, MONTHS BEFORE THE LEADERSHIP NERF. NOW, an adventurer runs about 25k AD on the AH, if that. When I was buying them, burning up every AD I could scrimp and save, those same Adventurers averaged 170,000 AD. EACH.

So quit your whining. 1000's of players were SCREWED by the leadership nerf. This node thing is barely a blip in comparison.
  • phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User

-

greywynd said:

Dude. You are DELUDED. Obviously you don't use Leadership. And that's the next thing that I predict the Devs will screw over AGAIN, using this train of node BS logic as a reason. Anyway, my point is using Leadership, AS INTENDED, gives you things like Chests that drop lvl 5 RP stones.

So what you do Is build a stack of these things and then open them on a double drop weekend, like we've had TWICE recently. And then you've got SCADS of lvl 4 and lvl 5 RP stones, all legally and LEGITIMATELY.

And it's even easy to do WITHOUT ANY BOTTING. I log in three or four times daily, just to get My AD's from invocation. I have over 6 alts that are all Maxed leadership, all have Blue and green guys to run the tasks. So as I cycle thru my toons I spend a couple of minutes on each one getting my rewards and assigning new tasks.

Yes, I spent MONTHS building all those up. But let it be said, MONTHS BEFORE THE LEADERSHIP NERF. NOW, an adventurer runs about 25k AD on the AH, if that. When I was buying them, burning up every AD I could scrimp and save, those same Adventurers averaged 170,000 AD. EACH.

So quit your whining. 1000's of players were SCREWED by the leadership nerf. This node thing is barely a blip in comparison.
    You are right, I don't use leadership. Hated it ever since I came to this game. Back then it was necessary to progress, so I leveled it up a bit. Then they removed AD from it, which made me immensely happy. You can get AD by playing the game proper. Now it seems we are back at square one; you need leadership to progress in the game.
    Yeah, I hope they go and remove RP from leadership too, and put it into playable areas of the game again. Seriously, how can anyone be happy to be forced to play a stupid timer minigame?
    All the professions are terrible, they don't give anything useful until max level and are totally boring "click and wait for hours" games, but leadership is the worst because it's so slow to level up. Making that of all things mandatory again, it's just such a terrible decision.