test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Great Reclaim (Items that should be reclaimable, yet are not).

Comments

• Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Just dropping a post to voice my support on this. I'm not looking forward to losing some of my transmutes due to the LM set exchange store for example. Good job Zeb. Hopefully this thread will make the change happen.

Like the cloak from mod9 quest tree. How to get it again? It gave a cool animation for a toon.

On another note, fix the eye-patch reclaimable for the dragonborn class as well as some reclaimable masks *sun mask, lion mask etc

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Starred_Eyepatch

True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • Options
    dameon2kdameon2k Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    zephon91 said:

The Founder's Glorious Enchantment is still not reclaimable for me as I bought the Hero of the North package more than a year ago.
    Some players can reclaim it by the Rewards Agent, some not.
    The Item came aswell with the Brilliant Energy Enchantment.

Greetings Zeph

I received the Brilliant Energy Enchantment (I think) but I don't remember seeing a Founder's Glorious Enchantment...
  • Options
    zephon91zephon91 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    dameon2k said:

zephon91 said:

The Founder's Glorious Enchantment is still not reclaimable for me as I bought the Hero of the North package more than a year ago.
    Some players can reclaim it by the Rewards Agent, some not.
    The Item came aswell with the Brilliant Energy Enchantment.

Greetings Zeph

I received the Brilliant Energy Enchantment (I think) but I don't remember seeing a Founder's Glorious Enchantment...
    Thats the thing. But the HotN-Pack is the only pack where you can receive this from.
  • Options
    bronto111bronto111 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    I think the mastercrafting completion fashion items should be reclaimable on alts since once you have mastercrafting completed on one toon you can make items for any alts, and on the subject of mastercrafting : once completing EVERY mastercraft proffesion there should be a special reward like a new title (Epic Proffesions master) or such.
    As for other items that should be reclaimable there are all the armour that has since been removed from the game ,many of them made great transmutes for a unique look.Sadly they also removed from collections page but would be a geat way to reclaim them as transmutes bound account of coarse.
    The same for the old weapons and offhands if you had them in collections originally it would be great if you could reclaim them as a transmute,like the MC weapon that i had to grind for pieces to craft into a weapon ,loved the look of that .
  • Options
    inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    The worker or crafter for neverwinter siege, have one character that can't get to level one because he can't get the worker.
  • Options
    imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    please , add an item that will erase the transmutation and keep both items,
    (for example: the artifact cloak and the winter scarf transmutation).
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Wardrobe would be a great addition!!
  • Options
    imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    I'd like the elemental evil stuff to be reclaimable as well
  • Options
    voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    Wardrobe would be awesome. It would be a lot easier to costumise the characters, and that would surely make for some awesome designs.
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)
  • Options
    ungard77ungard77 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    mekols said:

War dog carrier from first time buyers back. this companion is bound to character. BUT thats just **** ( sorry my Words)
    because you b uy 500/1k zen to get it. then you can only have it on 1 character. like now i have it on my hunter. I never use my hunter. so its a waste of a companion that cost me irl cash to get

Same about war dog, also my only legendary mount is on a pally i don't like anymore since nerf. I wish so bad it was account bound, but only one of it. Could choose which toon i want it on exactly like underdark rings. The only reason i occasionally play the Pally is i made him dev and use him during HE3 runs with my guild.
  • Options
    brotherhades78brotherhades78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User

Oh, just remembered another thing - there were supposed to be some small rewards for participating in the beta testing of Strongholds before its release. I think some people got them, but it seemed like maaaaaaany people, including myself, never did. I've brought it up now and then when I get the chance and I still don't have my title or the items that were supposed to show up at the reward claims agent. I mostly just want the title I was promised, I kind of collect them.

I am another player that participated in the Alpha of Stronghold Seige, but the times I helped I ended up not getting to do much due to glitches, but never received the title. Also one of those times when they could not get the siege maps to work right and kept us busy fighting Bosses in Protector's Enclave they said a reward of some sort would be given out to the participating players that day and again never received anything.

• Options
    brotherhades78brotherhades78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User

zebular said:

Updated the list with categories to be easier to read and to add new entries, such as Campaign items.

The Cloak of the Emissary of Neverwinter is eligible to donate to the Stronghold coffer, so that's a problem with making it reclaimable, unfortunately.

I am not sure where the Woodsman's Blades come from, but as far as I know, HRs still don't have a class quest line (another booooo). Maybe they were a low-level quest reward? Item name sounds vaguely familiar, but I only ever made one ranger, so it has been a while.
    Woodsman's Blades are the first set of blades given to a HR by the guy by the tents in Protector's Enclave. Upon completion of the quest to teach HR players about using the tab button to switch stances. Though I would hardly call that a class quest for Hunter Rangers. Even more so since all the other classes that have one it is a quest line starting at low level zones Blacklake and Tower District and ending around The Chasm to Whispering Caverns on average if I remember correctly.

• Options
    okeepheokeephe Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 75 Arc User
    Base gauntlets for black ice crafting. As it is they disappear from your inventory for no reason, and then you can't get them back.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    okeephe said:

Base gauntlets for black ice crafting. As it is they disappear from your inventory for no reason, and then you can't get them back.

They do not disappear "for no reason", but have only recently had the cannot sell/discard flags added, to prevent accidents. If you lost a set, you're looking at an expensive replacement, I'm afraid.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    Well, I use Black Ice crafting, and mine disappeared on all 5 characters, so you explain it.
  • Options
    okeephe said:

Well, I use Black Ice crafting, and mine disappeared on all 5 characters, so you explain it.

That's completely outside explanation.

They changed the gauntlet at my urging to make it effectively impossible to lose. The alternative presented was to make it possible to replace if lost, but they didn't go that route.

5 accidental vendor/discards is statistically improbable. Still, it's a thing that has only affected you (other cases are one-offs and the player did sell or discard it), not global.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i would like to see Rothe Valley's drow armor set become more available, since those dungeons in quests are one-timer, and end up with wrong class or incomplete set. that awful concept.
  • Options

okeephe said:

They changed the gauntlet at my urging to make it effectively impossible to lose. The alternative presented was to make it possible to replace if lost, but they didn't go that route.

5 accidental vendor/discards is statistically improbable. Still, it's a thing that has only affected you (other cases are one-offs and the player did sell or discard it), not global.
    That is an assumption, as I have met others who no longer have their gauntlets. Are you saying that I woke up, in the middle of the night, started the PC, logged into and deleted them in my sleep? I find that far more statistically unlikely.

Making them available on a crafting asset vendor would be the logical thing to do.

I have rank 5 black ice crafting on all my characters, so it's not like they were dusty.

• Options
    I am not saying that it's your fault. I am saying that whatever has happened to your account is atypical. I have 14 characters that have done enough in IWD to have their original gauntlet without issue. Others that I have interacted with who "lost" their gauntlet can be explained by their lack of realization that that item was important. I'm avoiding offering explanations as to what happened to you, because I find it inexplicable. Sorry.

I'd also have preferred it be possible to replace a gauntlet already lost, but that isn't what they decided to do.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    verdonix1 said:

Does this post have any actual traction, or is it just a post to make us feel like they care?

It's being developed, but not in the manner we expected. Instead of being able to reclaim these items, we'll be able to grind them again and again through the M10 update to the Maze Engine campaign.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    two30 said:

verdonix1 said:

Does this post have any actual traction, or is it just a post to make us feel like they care?

It's being developed, but not in the manner we expected. Instead of being able to reclaim these items, we'll be able to grind them again and again through the M10 update to the Maze Engine campaign.
    Something like that, yeah.

But they are adding a purchase system for replacing black ice shaping gauntlets, @okeephe

Post edited by beckylunatic on

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    ribbs1 said:

Really? I thought that was for the worn Black Ice gauntlet tool.

I edited my post to make it more clear that was what I meant.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    two30 said:

verdonix1 said:

ribbs1 said:

If that's the case, I kind of feel like I have been duped. I used to tell people to play this game. I don't do that anymore.

At no point did @zebular state that this would become a thing. Orange text does not mean it will go into the game, it's simply an official statement (in this case the official statement was post suggestions and this feedback WILL go to the devs).

Whilst I'm sure we would all would prefer to be able to reclaim stuff without an extra grind, I'm appreciative that at least there is a way to reclaim some of these items (my bank can breath again as I don't have to hoard items just in case I 'might' want to use them at some point).
  • Options

okeephe said:

it hasn't only affected me, I've run into several others who had this problem too, while I was trying to find replacements that weren't 300K for a green.

I noticed, now though, that the value has dropped to almost nothing, on the AH, so I assume this was fixed?