What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Did servers just die?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Looks like playtime is over people. Back to the dail(ies) grind now that the servers are back up :-)
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    amvek wrote: »
    rodandog wrote: »
    Has always had me wonder how the mods get updates an info so quickly, yet when you try to get game support it takes forever,

Game support is handled by a third party company from a country like India or Malaysia.

That is not the case for PWE or Cryptic. The support staff are in house.

• Options
    doumweielledoumweielle Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    yaaaaayyy server up
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Servers are back up now! Go play!!!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    @ambisinisterr, @ironzerg79 and @kreatyve .. please relay our thanks to the team for getting the servers back up so quickly... and thanks to you guys for bearing the brunt of the nerdrage.

Will do. Let us know if there are any more hiccups. :)
This discussion has been closed.