What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Did servers just die?

Comments

• Options
    dragonheart695dragonheart695 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Jmlb9.gif?c=desktop&l=search&f=.gif
    Another day without playing Neverwinter?
  • Options
    bryan1963bryan1963 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    You know this is the regular time for the office to be cleaned. I suspect there's a dude with his walkman and headphones vacuuming the rug with his vacuum plugged in where the server used to be plugged in...
  • Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    went gone boom, please CPR hamsters.
  • Options
    coliercolier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    Come play on the Xbox server if you have the capability...at least it is up and you can play there until the PC shard is back online:)
  • Options
    marcelene55marcelene55 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Murphy's law = Only free Saturday 'til November and server is down. I guess instead I will go outside and practice my Football placekicking with my sister Lucy.
  • Options
    nimandiirnimandiir Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    They forgot to pay the power bill again...
  • Options
    gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Someone just tripped over the power cord, in before closed as we all know it's coming.
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    There are reports that a horde of goblins launched a Saturday morning surprise attack on the servers.

Boo had to jump of his wheel in an effort to defend the server room, while we try to rouse Minsc.

Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it's there.

Please stay tuned for an official announcement.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    giphy.gif

Boom... BIG... Bada Boom.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    archanarchistarchanarchist Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    on the plus side maybe they can fix the influence vanishing when they fix server i have a few 1000 lost in the aether now :P
  • Options
    jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    Are there maintenance every single day from now on?
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • Options
    rannonhurannonhu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    I hope its not..
    pwwzk.jpg
  • Options
    jcjx1234jcjx1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can still play with some others on the preview server. I wonder why???
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    There are reports that a horde of goblins launched a Saturday morning surprise attack on the servers.

Boo had to jump of his wheel in an effort to defend the server room, while we try to rouse Minsc.

Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it's there.

Please stay tuned for an official announcement.

Oh myyyyy...

I bet you're pantless as well... (referencing your sigline).. ;-)
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    dragonheart695dragonheart695 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Murphy's law = Only free Saturday 'til November and server is down. I guess instead I will go outside and practice my Football placekicking with my sister Lucy.

Hahahah! it's the same for me, one of the only saturdays of the month free and no neverwinter...
  • Options
    farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    It's fine, I didn't want to do the last invocation on any of my toons anyway!
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • Options
    solerrosolerro Member Posts: 46 Arc User

Well said Charlie Brown.

Charlie+brown+kicking+football.bmp
  • Options
    shaniazronokshaniazronok Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    You cant die until I figure out a way to perform my fatality

• Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Oh myyyyy...

I bet you're pantless as well... (referencing your sigline).. ;-)

Our official HR policy precludes me from officially commenting on my pants and/or lack therefor of. I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of pants. :smile:
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    gromm1tgromm1t Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    OMG, we tried make "Dragon slaying" but looks like we will not make it today... :-(
  • Options
    tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    did anyone else get the cryptic error window just before the servers went down? or was it just me...
  • Options
    wizardsleeves69wizardsleeves69 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    So what am I supposed to do while I sit around in my underwear all day now?
    A decapitated fighter always quits while he's a head.
  • Options
    wraith808wraith808 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So I saw the announcement of reduced difficulty, and decided to see how it played (it single-handedly drove me away from the frustration NW had become)... and the servers are down. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something?
    wraith808_sig.png
  • Options
    dadanddragons#6895 dadanddragons Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    And now for something completely different...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    rodandog wrote: »
    Gee to bad the dev's werent on the ball , like the mods in this forum, closing threads almost as fast as they are posted, heck neverwinter would be all fixed up an grovin

It is like 8 AM on a Saturday in California. A lot of them are probably not awake yet. However, as I'm on the East Coast of the USA, I am fully awake enough to close threads that are basically spamming the same thing.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Our official HR policy precludes me from officially commenting on my pants and/or lack therefor of. I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of pants. :smile:

That frightens me on so many levels.

Which intrigues me even more.

Perhaps I should have another cup of coffee. With my whiskey. :-D
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
This discussion has been closed.