test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds Maintenance 8/11 at 6am PDT

Comments

• Options
    banzaikittenbanzaikitten Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    well, it just hit 12 PM here, play some old fasion monsterhunt on UT99 ,see ya tomorow xD
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,044 Arc User
    regenerde wrote: »
    Well, since there is time to remove posts, what about finding some time for some real updates about the servers?

The moderators aren't part of the development team. They may not HAVE information to pass on, in which case, they can't update us.
    They can grab the poking stick and start poking around until they get an answer...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    coliercolier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    Are these Updates or Mod introductions tested on the preview server prior to release? If so, how are they not working if they worked on the PVS...
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    putzboy78 wrote: »
    What time is 3:30 pacific time in the UK?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

your welcome

No No. Its:

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and he starts spending hour after hour on a boat, drinking heavily, and then comes home and lies about the big one that got away.
  • Options
    jadysvarilojadysvarilo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    It's still not happy-making. :(
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    To poke people that are busy with a stick like some lepers is not nice.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Well, since there is time to remove posts, what about finding some time for some real updates about the servers?

The moderators aren't part of the development team. They may not HAVE information to pass on, in which case, they can't update us.
    They can grab the poking stick and start poking around until they get an answer...

*Tries poking Andy to see if he has an update.*
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    genemaricadiegenemaricadie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    Update: Maintenance needs to be extended until 3:30pm PDT.

Update: Maintenance needs to be extended until 1pm PDT.

Update: Maintenance has been extended to 11am PDT.

I'm reminded of the epidode of 30 Rock where the pilot of a flight Liz is on reveals to her they always say the wait will be 45 minutes.
    "You'll have to go through this old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> first!"

• Options
    karakla1 wrote: »
    To poke people that are busy with a stick like some lepers is not nice.
    They could use the motivation stick too...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    GranDGranD Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    SO for 3:30pm PDT. just 30 mins left, right?

here's 12:06AM this will be the last half hour i wait,
    i'm getting tired here and sleepy...zZ
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ● xgrandz02

• Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    Dinner is almost done. Just some simple pork chops (crusted with bread crumbs, italian seasoning, and cheese) and some rice, but it's almost done. I have enough for 2 more people. If you devs get the game up, I'll share. I know you have to be getting hungry by now!
  • Options
    magimcvaymagimcvay Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    kreatyve wrote: »
    I would totally update everyone if I could. :( But I can't.

but you Where able to add lots of pretty colors to the steady stream of bland banter thank you
  • Options
    amberlenaaamberlenaa Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    still looking good for 330......
  • Options
    kromrylkromryl Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    The natives are getting restless...

50639429.jpg

• Options
    kreatyve wrote: »

*Tries poking Andy to see if he has an update.*
    And would be nice to know, if there is another update that needs to be downloaded.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    I think they should have waited for 2016 to roll out Stongholds. IMO
  • Options
    talnorantalnoran Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Only 18K views - wow.
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User

I think they should have waited until mod 6 was fixed and stable before they even announced Strongholds. Obviously, cranking out new mods is more important than having a playable game, though.

STILL waiting for my dungeons!
  • Options
    delitusdelitus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    amberlenaa wrote: »
    still looking good for 330......

ya until their relaunch it
  • Options
    deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    Patching is a pain in the butt. There are always false assumptions or unforeseen variables when you move new code to prod, *always*. Just the nature of the beast. So the game is down.. We'll live.
    IT sounds like a fun job in college till it's your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on the line when things go south .
    Good luck bros.
  • Options
    ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Maybe they had to reset server or something. If it wasn't going to work hopefully we'd know by now... I think! Fingers crossed :)
  • Options

I think they should have waited until mod 6 was fixed and stable before they even announced Strongholds. Obviously, cranking out new mods is more important than having a playable game, though.

STILL waiting for my dungeons!
    ... and they have planed Underdark for this year too.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    talnoran wrote: »
    Only 18K views - wow.

That doesn't count the Youtube views. We are over 82k views.

EDIT: Thought you were talking about the video, on Facebook. Yeah.... lots of people reading and checking this.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    I would advise everyone to stop waiting. Go off and do other things. And then, when you get back, and a few hours have passed be all like "Oh hey, I wonder if Strongholds is up yet."

Why do I advise this? Because then less people try and log in all at once.
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    I would advise everyone to stop waiting. Go off and do other things. And then, when you get back, and a few hours have passed be all like "Oh hey, I wonder if Strongholds is up yet."

Does not work like that. I know cuz Ive tried it already. Twice. :/

Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User

you first ;)