test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds Maintenance 8/11 at 6am PDT

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I would advise everyone to stop waiting. Go off and do other things. And then, when you get back, and a few hours have passed be all like "Oh hey, I wonder if Strongholds is up yet."

Why do I advise this? Because then less people try and log in all at once.

Right, cause we are all going to accidentally DDoS the login server the second that the light turns green.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    If you're staring at the SERVER STATUS light waiting for it too change......you can go blind!!! :*
  • Options
    xenasqqerxenasqqer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The thing I hate the most is to not do my CN runs... Beeing afk for a while and coming back to find out that it was removed...

btw can i get a why?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    xenasqqer wrote: »
    The thing I hate the most is to not do my CN runs... Beeing afk for a while and coming back to find out that it was removed...

btw can i get a why?

It's being reworked (along with several other dungeons) to be able to be ran at level 70 (without exploiting).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User

btw can i get a why?

Theyre reworking the dungeons. ETA is unknown.

Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    swapilotswapilot Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    I think they should have waited for 2016 to roll out Stongholds. IMO

I think they should have waited until mod 6 was fixed and stable before they even announced Strongholds. Obviously, cranking out new mods is more important than having a playable game, though.

STILL waiting for my dungeons!

I couldn't agree more!
  • Options
    metalldjt wrote: »
    dear diary it's been ages since we are waiting for module 7, and we got an april fool joke that it will be on 11 august, but it's on 12 august.

Still the 11th for several more hours in California.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    I would advise everyone to stop waiting. Go off and do other things. And then, when you get back, and a few hours have passed be all like "Oh hey, I wonder if Strongholds is up yet."

Can't log in when there is nothing to log in to.
  • Options
    jadysvarilojadysvarilo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Nine minutes to go. No update. Does that mean it's happy-making time?
  • Options
    genemaricadiegenemaricadie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    valwryn wrote: »
    If you're staring at the SERVER STATUS light waiting for it too change......you can go blind!!! :*

"A watched server status light never changes." That's what Nanna always used to say.

• Options
    jezabelsragejezabelsrage Member Posts: 10 Arc User

Silly Adult, trix are for kids! lol JK you do have a point but IDK that it'll work with all this electric excitement in the air. :)

-SW/CW-
  • Options
    ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    kreatyve wrote: »
    metalldjt wrote: »
    dear diary it's been ages since we are waiting for module 7, and we got an april fool joke that it will be on 11 august, but it's on 12 august.

Still the 11th for several more hours in California.

Well hopefully it launches while it's still the 11th somewhere in the world :#

• Options
    GranDGranD Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    so the last 10mins ??
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ● xgrandz02

• Options
    xenasqqerxenasqqer Member Posts: 4 Arc User

btw can i get a why?

It's being reworked (along with several other dungeons) to be able to be ran at level 70 (without exploiting).

btw can i get a why?

Theyre reworking the dungeons. ETA is unknown.

Thank you for your time. :D

• Options

btw can i get a why?

do you mean that it will not have Mobs ArP BUG that pumps up theyr dmgs to 200% effectivness resulting in oneshot even for a 121k HP 52.3% DR tact GF with shield up standing on yellow DC circle? and will be ON before mod9?

I'm not privy to that information.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 152 Arc User

btw can i get a why?

do you mean that it will not have Mobs ArP BUG that pumps up theyr dmgs to 200% effectivness resulting in oneshot even for a 121k HP 52.3% DR tact GF with shield up standing on yellow DC circle? and will be ON before mod9?

I suspect the opposite of everything you named off....just a hunch though.
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User

ROTFL omg - that was a "drop the mic" response :lol:
  • Options
    While we're all here - umm, does anyone have the Courtesan top I could somehow get? I missed out on the free Courtesan stuff :(

~Blackarachnia~

The free ones bound to account, or I would let you have my extra that's just taking up space.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options

ROTFL omg - that was a "drop the mic" response :lol:

Hehe, thanks. I try. :D
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    vtyjudtygjdgyjvtyjudtygjdgyj Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    WEll i'm bored..
    SwMtCPo.jpg
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    It's worse than I thought. It seems there may actually be a 6th floppy disc as part of the installation set. Man, things are getting complex.
  • Options
    Update: Any minute now!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    MantaraMantara Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!