Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20141212.1/.2 PTS Update

2»

Comments

• Options
    rstzedrstzed Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    BUG: Krampus Barrel O' Children has no children in it.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rstzed wrote: »

hah! you need to catch them yourself...

... why does that sound so wrong?
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    No one can yet, it's not live, but if I get extras I'll keep you in mind.

Thanks :D Appreciate it! Meanwhile... Trying to grind that G for two more keys to get those Awesome jet wings !

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    eiledon wrote: »

It didn't sound wrong till you said that last line...

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I guess since this is the 3rd Lockbox of the 2nd Series, we will get the Special Costume Reward from the Lockbox Bonus Card~ :biggrin: (Which is Jetwings for everyone who Forgot or haven't seen the previous PTS report scroll down for the Photos) I completely forgot about it
    rstzed wrote: »
    eiledon wrote: »

hansenlol.jpg
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    radioscienceradioscience Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Release Notes for FC.31.20141212.2:

Preview:
    • The Krampus Lockbox now drops the correct rewards.
    • The Krampus costume set has had numerous bug fixes, including texture improvements.
    • The Urban Anime set now properly unlocks the chestwear tube top.
    • The Urban Anime set has had numerous bug fixes.
    • Added the January Gold reward to the Debugger.
    • Added a Krampus display to Ren Cen.

Look for it after 11am.
    EDIT: PTS is up now.
  • Options
    sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Looking forward to checking out the update. Thanks!

Rose_sig.png
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so the urban anime set looks like it's working alright, with possiobly a few tiny bugs here and there [yes gradii, they fixed the muscle scaling on the tube top]

the lockbox is working \o/ unfortunally the drop rate appears to be rather...poor, honestly i thought it'd be a little higher [like 5% higher] considering it's christmas in all

suggestion: Make the hockey stick roughly 5% longer, in it's current condition it's a bit short to actually look like it'd fit on your char as an actual hockey stick, resulting in it looking a little too stumpy [i'm aware that making it match the RL preportions to height would result in a massivly long stick, as they have to reach from the ground to just below your chin]

Suggestion: Go over each ultimate powers [except ur becasue that works fine][ and the Teir 1 blast powers and rebalance the power of them to make them actual more than just pretty lights and noises, you want details go find my thread in the suggestion box [three simple fixes]
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The texture is a little off on the tube top body. It's more noticable with higher muscle settings, but you can fix that by turning it down a bit. Still a neat set.

Also, those Krampus heads are deliciously evil. I love them so much!
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    BUG: Urban anime hair still clips horrifically and unusably with almsot all hats. Please show enough care to actually fix this, guys. Hat-hair options have been awful for forever and here's your chance to correct that, if you care enough to do it.

considering the hair was desgined to work with the new hood rather than hats, i wouldn't exsactly call that a bug, matey
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    BUG: The Female Urban Anime Tube Top Chest Layer costume piece has part of its color based on your SKIN TONE instead of the usual color selection boxes.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9x7eydae7bb9i8i/Bug%20-%20UATT.jpg?dl=0

This is the Default female character, hair removed and skin tone changed. There's two color choices for the top - front and back. Used black and light blue to show the two spots. Notice the large white area there?
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    somebob wrote: »
    BUG: The Female Urban Anime Tube Top Chest Layer costume piece has part of its color based on your SKIN TONE instead of the usual color selection boxes.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9x7eydae7bb9i8i/Bug%20-%20UATT.jpg?dl=0

This is the Default female character, hair removed and skin tone changed. There's two color choices for the top - front and back. Used black and light blue to show the two spots. Notice the large white area there?

Ah, I noticed that, too. I just wrote it off as a clipping issue. Didn't think it was any worse.
  • Options
    mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Really happy there's now an option for the Krampus chest without the chest fur! Thanks a bunch, whoever worked on this.

I'd still definitely love the eyes and ears being added as options for other heads, though. Ears especially.

...But even without the ears, this set will probably be my favorite Christmas present, and I'm not even getting it for free!

Edit: Seeing a LOT of chestpieces clip with the Krampus upper body.
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can someone tell me if you can use the krampus eyes on normal heads yet? that needs to happen.

Not yet. Maybe in 5 years when they finally decide to fix issues and implement QoL changes.

Why does the male krampus not get the chest fur like the female?
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Why is the female the one with chest hair?? :eek:
    Keeps the dugs warm for nursing baby krampii.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    Keeps the dugs warm for nursing baby krampii.

Gotta keep them tots warm.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bug: Eye color and choices for Krampus Mask
    Where: PTS
    What: There is a section for Eyes on the new Krampus mask yet, you cant change the eye style or color it solid. You always have this rectangular white box for the eye.
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bug: Eye color and choices for Krampus Mask
    Where: PTS
    What: There is a section for Eyes on the new Krampus mask yet, you cant change the eye style or color it solid. You always have this rectangular white box for the eye.

Thats not a bug, the krampus eye is actually just the center and pupil. You'll notice that there are TWO eye cats, the normal eyes and the krampus eye. What you are seeing is the krampus eye over the normal eye, so what you need to do is also color the normal eye.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    soulforger wrote: »
    Thats not a bug, the krampus eye is actually just the center and pupil. You'll notice that there are TWO eye cats, the normal eyes and the krampus eye. What you are seeing is the krampus eye over the normal eye, so what you need to do is also color the normal eye.

I set both sections to black and the white rectangle is still there. That area needs to be colored then. But normal eyes should be added to it as well
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I set both sections to black and the white rectangle is still there. That area needs to be colored then. But normal eyes should be added to it as well

I experienced the same issue. I could not effectively color the eyes.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    notyuu wrote: »
    the lockbox is working \o/ unfortunally the drop rate appears to be rather...poor, honestly i thought it'd be a little higher [like 5% higher] considering it's christmas in all
    480 boxes, 1 vehicle, 10 costumes, 10 Legion boxes, 19 Krampus Switches.

I'd maybe want the vehicle to be a bit more common than it is currently compared to the costume with my sample size.
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bug: The positioning for the hockey stick under martial arts weapons is very awkward. Whereas the heavy weapon variant is gripped by the tape, the MA variant has you holding the stick halfway up the shaft. I don't think its supposed to be held in that manner.

Bravo for giving us another melee weapon though. More unconventional weaponry is quite welcome. Now if only we could get sais or some claw variants....
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Krampii sounds like a thanksgiving dish...
    On reflection, it sounds more like the result of eating undercooked Thanskgiving dishes.

"Sorry I can't make it in to work, boss. My mother-in-law's dressing was almost raw, and I've been laid up with terrible krampii all weekend..."
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bug: urban anime turtleneck.
    where: LIVE
    shows in z store pictures as having sleeves.
    no sleeves on live
    listed under same section as tights, so you can't fake it.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bug: The Urban Anime Hooded Vest (and the version w/ Ears?) Have ONLY 1-2 COLOR CHANNEL! You CAN'T Color the Pockets! and the Second Color Channel DOESN'T even work on Males!

Getting really dissapointed here
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!