What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20140303.4 PTS Update

2»

Comments

• aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Looking over http://imgur.com/a/LSUES#3
    Please change back the Broadhead to its original colors, they look much better. And we have enough red/black gravbikes, two of those (not couting the Broadhead) have 8 slots and have the 10% bonus from being a lockbox or drifter vehicle.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rstzed wrote: »
    How long is the event suppose to last? Getting enough FB cred is going to be difficult with both the daily quest and 8 day examine restriction. I did the mission and got a total of 77 cred with swag bag drops and the reward. With pieces between 150 and 350 cred each, even a month might not be enough time.

Yeah...this really needs to be changed.

These costume parts are fab, I love them....but I want to be able to get them.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • selpheaselphea Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    why not make it blue and black or white and pink xD

(ok white and pink might not be so great looking with some characters, particularly buff male ones)

To be fair there's a lot of red/black and pure black vehicles. Introducing a feminine color scheme or two more than a year after the introduction of vehicles is justifiable.
  • amyjiaamyjia Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    selphea wrote: »
    To be fair there's a lot of red/black and pure black vehicles. Introducing a feminine color scheme or two more than a year after the introduction of vehicles is justifiable.

Very much agree with this. :redface:
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited March 2014
    I concur.
    I see many toons with pastel, bright and mild-colored costumes, but most vehicles have rather edgy color shemes. I'm not saying our vehicles are grimdark, that's not true. But they all have rather sharp color schemes.
    Pink and white is actually quite good color combination.
    Not everything needs to be like Batmobile. :>
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Better yet, make the Broadhead black and pink!
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    soulforger wrote: »
    Better yet, make the Broadhead black and pink!

Black and pink are a great color combination.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • blademaster5121blademaster5121 Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What if vehicle colors were customizable like we were originally promised?
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited March 2014
    What if vehicle colors were customizable like we were originally promised?
    Then it would be much more difficult than just spam variants of the same photoshoped skin. Not gonna happend. :biggrin:

But seriously. It may not be possible on a technical level. We know that vehicles can be colored, but not if their costumes may be saved along with character costumes.
    edited March 2014
    Then it would be much more difficult than just spam variants of the same photoshoped skin. Not gonna happend. :biggrin:

But seriously. It may not be possible on a technical level. We know that vehicles can be colored, but not if their costumes may be saved along with character costumes.

Actually what they could do is make the variants have unique patterns where the players can color as they see fit.
  • kentekokenteko Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2014

First off, con looks great, gonna echo most of the above stuff pertaining to prices and the like. With that out of the way, a few big things.

SQUIRREL TAIL PLZ K THX. Why is there a Squirrel Boy and no epic Squirrel Tail?

Mackrel as a Heavy Weapon/Normal Weapon.

This may seem silly of me, but why is it that the Critical Effect aura happens only on enemy attacks? Let's see some KA-HEAL! and SOOTHING! for crit heals!

Thirding Black and Pink.

For the Crit Aura, I'd love to see an internal cooldown for it as opposed to always throwing up the various WOOSH and BAMs or such. Maybe once every five seconds or so, because even just based off crits my dex character kept it up permanently.
    edited March 2014
    kenteko wrote: »

First off, con looks great, gonna echo most of the above stuff pertaining to prices and the like. With that out of the way, a few big things.

SQUIRREL TAIL PLZ K THX. Why is there a Squirrel Boy and no epic Squirrel Tail?

Mackrel as a Heavy Weapon/Normal Weapon.

This may seem silly of me, but why is it that the Critical Effect aura happens only on enemy attacks? Let's see some KA-HEAL! and SOOTHING! for crit heals!

Thirding Black and Pink.

For the Crit Aura, I'd love to see an internal cooldown for it as opposed to always throwing up the various WOOSH and BAMs or such. Maybe once every five seconds or so, because even just based off crits my dex character kept it up permanently.

I second the Squirrel Tail.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    May as well sneak this in here and hope for the best:

Bug: Perk Emblems/ C-Store Emblem Packs Not Available on Jacket Urban
    Where: Tailor
    What: The Jacket Urban from the City Street Defender costume pack, has a Chestwear Attachment section that allows you to add Emblems to the jacket sleeves. At present this only appears to show basic Emblems not those earned from Perks nor those from the C-Store Emblem packs (which may have been specifically purchased to use in this location)
    Action: Please make Chestwear Attachment - Emblem List same as Chest Emblem list
  • enixonbbenixonbb Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2014

What might be nice would be if they would make a handful of differently colored varents of the existing vehicles, the 8 colors you get in a standard pack of crayons would be a good start and cover a lot of bases.

The colors can apparentaly be changed using some kinda debug mode console command..thingy according to that youtube video that got posted here a while back so I'd assume it'd be easy to do with the actual dev tools, do a palete swap and save the result as ridgeback-red Manta-Green or whatever have some intern spend a day or two cranking them out.

Then after that's done sell "paint job tokens " in the C-store for a few hundred zen and have it work like how the tune up kits do, we're not /really/ upgrading our current vehicle we're trading in our mark 1 for a mark 2, trade in the token and a vehicle for a different colored version of the same vehicle.

Now naturaly I'm no dev so maybe it would be more work than it seems but this seems like a quick way to address a common complaint and make a few bucks.
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah...this really needs to be changed.

These costume parts are fab, I love them....but I want to be able to get them.

* During this event, defeated enemies will sometimes drop FoxbatCon Swag Bags which contain fun prizes. Look for missions from Defender and from Mayor Biselle on the stage.

Guess we'll just have to farm the zones for a month or however long it lasts and ignore everything else in the game -_-
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • enixonbbenixonbb Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    bwdares wrote: »
    * During this event, defeated enemies will sometimes drop FoxbatCon Swag Bags which contain fun prizes. Look for missions from Defender and from Mayor Biselle on the stage.

Guess we'll just have to farm the zones for a month or however long it lasts and ignore everything else in the game -_-

I dunno, 90% of the game is "go here and beat some guys up" as is. I know I get plenty of anneversery presents just doing normal content when they're dropping.
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Bug: with the MSA energy unlock, the ping pong gun is even better at generating energy than an energy builder, or the Int/Conviction/MSA combo. It acts as a free 100 foot energy builder, with no cost and negligible cooldown. I'd suggest either no cooldown at all, or make it harder to spam without decreasing how much fun it is to shoot your friends. Maybe by making it unable to generate energy with MSA.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ashensnow wrote: »
    Black and pink are a great color combination.

Yes, Yes it is. :wink:

I wish we could customize our vehicles (Widow) like that