Install Arc
Options

S.E.C.R.E.T. is now recruiting!!

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Are you still recruiting?
    Looking for a SG for my Impulse and my Tank...

Greetings

@Flammenseele
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Are you still recruiting?
    Looking for a SG for my Impulse and my Tank...

Greetings

@Flammenseele

PMl me from the character you want invited since I don't know if I'll be able to find this thread after they redo the forums today.
  • Options
    kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Your invites have been sent.
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • Options
    noterionnoterion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just sent a mail to @KenpoJuJitsu3, from Sonthon Ro.
    I played last year, and just come back to the game. My old SG disbanded, and I really hate to play without talking to anyone. If you need any more information feel free to ask.
    Cheers
  • Options
    monsterdaddymonsterdaddy Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi Folks, I'm new but now a Lifetime subscriber looking for a mature SG. I'm impressed by your members activity on this forum (and others) so I'd love to join.

I like to analyze numbers and make interesting builds which is why I found CO so much fun. I'm a casual player but with the increased group content I think it would be great to play more with an SG.

Let me know if you want to know more about me. :smile:

Hellfire
    Isis
    Mayhem
    Vanguard
    @monsterdaddy
  • Options
    haxavage8haxavage8 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey, this is @Haxavage7- you invited my archer, would you please invite my main, Starknight? Just got him to forty after being a member for 377 days!! Anxious for Nemcon, etc.....
  • Options
    djcbddjcbd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey,
    i would like to join your SG with my lvl 40 toon.

Gore-Rilla The Ringmaster@Dr.Seppolon
  • Options
    meredyredleafmeredyredleaf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    djcbd wrote: »
    Gore-Rilla The Ringmaster@Dr.Seppolon
    haxavage8 wrote: »
    Starknight@Haxavage7
    Hellfire@monsterdaddy
    Isis@monsterdaddy
    Mayhem@monsterdaddy
    Vanguard@monsterdaddy

All sent. ^_^
  • Options
    iflyte1iflyte1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm getting bored of playing this game solo, so, a SG seems to be the cure that I need.

Maybe even the cure for my altitus. (Lifetime sub for 378 days and the highest I've got is 25:confused:)

Iflyte@Iflyte
  • Options
    noterionnoterion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Oh my bad, left out my handle. Sonthon Ro@Eubod
  • Options
    supercollider75supercollider75 Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    noterion wrote: »
    Oh my bad, left out my handle. Sonthon Ro@Eubod
    iflyte1 wrote: »
    I'm getting bored of playing this game solo, so, a SG seems to be the cure that I need.

Maybe even the cure for my altitus. (Lifetime sub for 378 days and the highest I've got is 25:confused:)

Iflyte@Iflyte

Sent you both a mail.
    :cool:
    edited July 2012
    It would be awesome if i could join, im looking for an active SG and it seems like you guys are that kind of SG so could i get and invite sent to my character phantom@jwillia719
  • Options
    ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a cool SG and you guys are just what I'm looking for. Can I get an invite please?

Poltergeist@fail2112
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    jwillia719 wrote: »
    phantom@jwillia719
    Poltergeist@fail2112
    Sent and sent.
  • Options
    denshimaru3denshimaru3 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    How Heavy is your RP should I choose to join you guys with my character Agent 52@La_Calavera?
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey Meredy or kenpo, I have some questions if you two wouldn't mind talking with me in game. Globals @Silverspar.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    How Heavy is your RP should I choose to join you guys with my character Agent 52@La_Calavera?
    Very Light RP, to be honest it's been a while since I ran any RP events.
    Must remedy this.
    edited July 2012
    I've been searching so hard for an active SG...

I started the game yesterday and hit 18, the story in this game is really cool. I plan on being 40 ASAP on my healer and then working on more a VERY VERY light RP DPS.

Varsity@varsityisversa
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hey Meredy or kenpo, I have some questions if you two wouldn't mind talking with me in game. Globals @Silverspar.
    I don't mind talking (as long as it doesn't devolve into pointless debate and / or name calling).
    That being said, I only handle invites to lighten Ken and Collider's burden.
    If it's build stuff (I suck) or decisions stuff (totally not involving myself in that, EVER AGAIN), then might be better served asking them...

I started the game yesterday and hit 18, the story in this game is really cool. I plan on being 40 ASAP on my healer and then working on more a VERY VERY light RP DPS.

Varsity@varsityisversa
    Can't invite you: that character is already in a SG.

• Options
    varsityisversavarsityisversa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Left my old one =]
  • Options
    edited July 2012

I don't mind talking (as long as it doesn't devolve into pointless debate and / or name calling).
    That being said, I only handle invites to lighten Ken and Collider's burden.
    If it's build stuff (I suck) or decisions stuff (totally not involving myself in that, EVER AGAIN), then might be better served asking them...

No, just questions about the SG and such.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ask away, I'll answer what I can; I haven't been member for that long...
    Either here, by forum-mail, IG mail or IG.

EDIT: if I didn't screw it up (with these new crap-rums, you never know), 3 people have a PM. ^_^
  • Options
    cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey gang, pardon the inactivity. Between work and BT taking forever to do anything about Internet service on a military base I would have to estimate a near mid-August return.

Just a heads up. :)
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • Options
    lightfmlightfm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Greetings , it seems to me that S.E.C.R.E.T. is the type of SuperGroup I am looking for , I have two characters,they are Starburst@lightfm and Whitelight@lightfm ,it would be great if I could join :smile:
  • Options
    blitzerssblitzerss Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hello

i would like to join

i have a Healer Micheal@blitzerss

he's low leveled right now,but with some help i should be able to level him fast
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Been on sporadically due to GW2 beta so doing a little thread admin.
    cyrone wrote: »
    Hey gang, pardon the inactivity. Between work and BT taking forever to do anything about Internet service on a military base I would have to estimate a near mid-August return.

Just a heads up. :)
    Youch!, no worries fella. If you do get a chance there was a query about cravex blightwing's spec tree choices on the Free forums that could use your help.
    lightfm wrote: »
    Greetings , it seems to me that S.E.C.R.E.T. is the type of SuperGroup I am looking for , I have two characters,they are Starburst@lightfm and Whitelight@lightfm ,it would be great if I could join :smile:
    JOINED - Welcome Aboard!
    JOINED - Welcome Aboard!

Varsity@varsityisversa
    Will catch up see if you got an invite - if not I'll get on it.
    blitzerss wrote: »
    Hello

i would like to join

i have a Healer Micheal@blitzerss

he's low leveled right now,but with some help i should be able to level him fast
    Will send you an ingame mail later tonight.

Be aware if you are planning on levelling via alerts on your first toons you'll be cutting yourself of from 95% of the content and you'll likely find 'endgame' unsatisfying - best to level via missions for at least your first character.
    edited July 2012
    ok sounds good

also i have a fire elemental
  • Options
    kingzamorakkingzamorak Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I would like to join, both players that the first post said to talk to are both offline right at the moment.

Zamorak@Lord_kourdi
  • Options
    blitzerssblitzerss Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Updated May 22, 2012.

If you want to be invited to S.E.C.R.E.T. please be sure to include your character@handle in a game mail to @KenpoJuJitsu3 or @Supercollide. Also, post here.

-Do you enjoy playing PvE in Champions Online?
    -Do you enjoy teaming even if you can solo the missions because it's fun to smash bad guys in a group?
    -Do you enjoy interacting with and helping newer players?
    -Do you need help/advise on some build ideas you have and/or someone to test them with?
    -Do you need help amassing funds for retcons?
    -Are you a new player to the game and/or a silver player?

If so S.E.C.R.E.T. may be the supergroup for you. S.E.C.R.E.T. is the Selective Elite Champions Reinforcement Emergency Team. We're who the Champions call when the job is too big and it simply must be done. We are the special forces branch of the Champions. Vibora Bay apocalypse? Yeah, we stopped that. :)

S.E.C.R.E.T. is currently a supergroup that started small at launch (though some members have been here since Beta) with myself and some of my close family and friends playing Champions Online. We've since grown and spent a lot of time helping people with missions when we see requests through zone chat, helping people with build ideas, testing builds in the Powerhouse and helping people with retcon costs so they can be the hero they want to be. So to further that end I talked with the other members and decided to open the SG up for other like-minded players.

Basically we're a group of dedicated Champions Online players who just like to log in, run missions, have fun and help other people get more enjoyment out of the game we enjoy so much. No muss, no fuss. When we voice chat we use VENT...currently.

The requirements are fairly simple:

1) Enjoys playing Champions Online and logs in regularly to play. (characters who haven't been signed in for at least 3 months may be removed from the SG to make room for more active players).

2) Enjoys teaming and interacting with the group. SG members are expected to join in on the SG chat and to join teams somewhat regularly. Players who are anti-social on the chat, ignore chat, ignore tells and/or frequently ignore teaming except when they need help will be kicked.

3) Mature members please (mature in mind, not in age).

4) Roleplaying is completely optional. If you're RPing let the other members know and remember to ((insert text here)) when breaking character. There is also a dedicated RP channel for S.E.C.R.E.T.

5) Loot is openly compared and shared amongst the members. We don't hog loot in S.E.C.R.E.T. The vault is open to everyone who has reached member level (take what you need, contribute what you can) and several members keep a decent amount of gear stored elsewhere that they are willing to share when needed. Just ask.

6) Alts are welcome. No limit on alts per account.

7) SG costume is optional though appreciated if you make one.

Send me a tell/message in game to @KenpoJuJitsu3 or @supercollide if you are interested. Do not just post here.

sorry for the long quote,but ive read the requirements,im real active during the days,im a very open player as i hate playing alone and id be more then happy to put my not needed items in the vault

supercollide i just talked with you in game,and you told me i still needed to do this so here you go
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    *Tap Tap*

Is this thing on?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    *chews on the mic cable*
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    zakluszaklus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hi, I am a new player and after soloing around for a while, I think it would be nice to join an SG. If you are still recruiting, I am "Vlad Darkular@zaklus". Looking forward to being a member of S.E.C.R.E.T.
  • Options
    lerukaleruka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I have 2 characters I would like to join Dragon Star level 40, and Rei Kunama level 31.
  • Options
    andrewrules3000andrewrules3000 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hello I am a new player looking for an sg would u please recruit me???If so, I am Ground Zero@andrewrules3000 hope i get recruited :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    zaklus wrote: »
    Hi, I am a new player and after soloing around for a while, I think it would be nice to join an SG. If you are still recruiting, I am "Vlad Darkular@zaklus". Looking forward to being a member of S.E.C.R.E.T.

sent you an ingame mail.
    Hello I am a new player looking for an sg would u please recruit me???If so, I am Ground Zero@andrewrules3000 hope i get recruited :)

sent you an ingame mail.
    leruka wrote: »
    I have 2 characters I would like to join Dragon Star level 40, and Rei Kunama level 31.

I need your @handle to send you an ingame mail about joining.

I'm gonna away until Tuesday and in GW2 mainly after that but I'll still be in and out and handling invites.
    edited August 2012
    For any CO S.E.C.R.E.T. players who are also playing Guild Wars 2 contact me in that game at Saga Venefica@KenpoJuJitsu.5243

We've setup a branch over there called Tyria's Secret.
  • Options
    s3rjus3rju Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    will do once i figure out what is wrong with my guild wars on my main computer :s

My build directory (work in progress)
    Guide list
    Freeform Builds

In loving memory of AngelofCaine.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    s3rju wrote: »
    will do once i figure out what is wrong with my guild wars on my main computer :s

I'll be looking for ya!
  • Options
    mychoicewastakenmychoicewastaken Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lifetime sub, started playing when it came to Steam and have seen your SG since my first days. Finally looking to join a group that's visually consistent (usually see someone on) for the times I play. Reqs and environment seem inline with what I'm looking for in a SG, and would like to join.

In-game mail will be sent when servers are back up. Thanks
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Lifetime sub, started playing when it came to Steam and have seen your SG since my first days. Finally looking to join a group that's visually consistent (usually see someone on) for the times I play. Reqs and environment seem inline with what I'm looking for in a SG, and would like to join.

In-game mail will be sent when servers are back up. Thanks

Can you post your character@handle here? Or resend the mail. I haven't gotten anything.
  • Options
    dreadd0ctordreadd0ctor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Infernus@DreadD0ctor here. I wish to join your supergroup, S.E.C.R.E.T. I have also sent an in-game mail.
  • Options
    mychoicewastakenmychoicewastaken Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Can you post your character@handle here? Or resend the mail. I haven't gotten anything.

That would explain the silence. Current alt is Red Widow@iBuddha. Will retry ingame mail as well.
  • Options
    bivrenkingbivrenking Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Name is adam, my ingame handle is @bivren. I have multiple 40s, am a lifer and have recently started playing regularly again. If you'd be interested in having me feel free to toss me an invite!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Bivren.
  • Options
    thehumble2thehumble2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I guess I logged in with the wrong account but the ingame info is the same.
  • Options
    redhairsyssredhairsyss Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I dont have a character yet but i was wondering if this SG is still pretty active in champions because i just bought 3 month sub and was wondering if i could join this when i get my character ready to go and how i could go about contacting you?

I really want to join an active SG in this game so i can enjoy it even more
  • Options
    redhairsyssredhairsyss Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    just add my handle @RedHairsyss im still figuring out what i wanna be but i would love to join your sg
  • Options
    stevie369stevie369 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd like to join if thats ok? ?I'm a new player thats taken a liking to the game and bought gold to see how that goes, i have a fair amount of alts already only because theres so many awesome things to choose from lol, so if you guys could add me and show me the ropes i'd be grateful ( also im fairly friendly :) )
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I dont have a character yet but i was wondering if this SG is still pretty active in champions because i just bought 3 month sub and was wondering if i could join this when i get my character ready to go and how i could go about contacting you?

I really want to join an active SG in this game so i can enjoy it even more

just add my handle @RedHairsyss im still figuring out what i wanna be but i would love to join your sg
    stevie369 wrote: »
    I'd like to join if thats ok? ?I'm a new player thats taken a liking to the game and bought gold to see how that goes, i have a fair amount of alts already only because theres so many awesome things to choose from lol, so if you guys could add me and show me the ropes i'd be grateful ( also im fairly friendly :) )
    thehumble2 wrote: »
    I guess I logged in with the wrong account but the ingame info is the same.
    bivrenking wrote: »
    Name is adam, my ingame handle is @bivren. I have multiple 40s, am a lifer and have recently started playing regularly again. If you'd be interested in having me feel free to toss me an invite!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Bivren.

We've almost always got at least one other player on on our chat channel if not the SG and it's the chat channel we use.

Very happy to add you all but I'll need a full character name and @ingame handle to do that.

if you can mail @supercollide ingame with that info Ill get on to it.
    edited September 2012
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk.
  • Options
    pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk.

Please, you never left, you were just hiding behind the door frame :tongue:

How was the break? It's refreshing on occasion.