test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20150630.16/.17/.18 - Inflatable Giraffe Subscriber Reward

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2015 in PTS - The Archive
Release Notes for FC.31.20150630.18:
This build is available on PTS now, 7/29/2015.

- The Inflatable Ring August Subscriber Reward is now available in the PTS store (includes a clear plastic material for those who want see-through inflatables).
- Targeting Computer should now add its damage bonus to Boomerang Toss, Bolas, Tractor Beam, and Grapple Gun Pull.
- Ravenswood Perpetrator Incapacitation Device: Now has a shared cooldown equal to half the base cooldown of the device. - Ravenswood Perpetrator Incapacitation Device: No longer stuns Super Villains natively.
- As of the .18: Removed an extraneous category tag from Boomerang Toss power that was improperly categorizing it as a Force ability.

Known Issues

- The Inflatable Ring appears in Belts for Females and Belt Accesssory for Males. It should appear in both for both genders. Fixed in FC.31.20150630.17.
- Color Bleeding of colors 2 and 3 on several pieces.
- Hovercars pitch forward when moving forward.
- Ravenswood Headgear clips into some shoulder pads.
- Hovercar icons break the image bounding box on the item modification window.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go on of these threads:

LIVE Bug Reports

These player & moderator maintained threads are checked weekly by developers:
- Power Bugs
- Alerts Issues
- Other Issues & QOL Concerns
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    Loving the Clear Plastic material, can we get it added to all costume parts?
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    any chance that the following month we could get something superhero related, cos you know..

I did suggest this a while back - headwear version of a wrapped mask - which I think would get a thumbs up from most subscribers.

eiledon wrote: »
    given there was some discussion earlier about perhaps making a full head version of the ninja mask, i was playing around in sculptris and came up with this.

Suggestion: Wrapped Scarf Mask
    What:
    New Headwear. Available in all head categories, thick enough to allow use of various short hairs beneath.
    Headwear to allow use of various head/face options - rugged, stubble etc. Also to allow it to be combined with eyewear like speedster goggles or pulp goggles.
    Mask should also have an emblem area (like the Sci Fi Soldier Chestwear) to allow customisation. If it could have a couple of basic pattern options too - something like maybe rings around the eyes, basic stripe over front of face and top of head (if this could be done using 3 colors - left, right, center - it would allow creation of various flag style color schemes).

headmask_zpsc0d9495d.jpg~original

Regarding the color bleeds on the Ravenswood pieces - it was suggested in the previous thread that you have the graphic artist examine the black, red, green and blue channel color values used they are using pure versions of those colors

e.g black (0,0,0) red (255,0,0), green (0, 255,0), blue (0,0,255) as in the past failing to do this has caused similar bleed issues - and it looks like the green channel isn't using the pure color

in Release Notes for FC.31.20150630.10:

- Added color to the seam on the bicep of the Ravenswood tights.

Bug: Seam color only added to male tights. Still missing on female tights.

Suggestion - while you are fixing the colors on the ravenswood items, could you add the beak as the first color channel on the ravenswood helmet/headwear. This would really extend it's usefulness no end.
    screenshot_2015-07-28-00-48-14_zpshyokfxjr.jpg~original

​​
    Post edited by eiledon on
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    I like that costume piece eiledon. I would love to see that in the game, though maybe not as a gold reward as I think silver players should have access to that as well, but then again we got the ninja mask as a gold reward. The Inflatable Ring is wacky and silly and I love it.
  • Options
    maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    - The Inflatable Ring August Subscriber Reward is now available in the PTS store
    nathan-fillion-well-nevermind1_zps1aab1c77.gif
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    The Inflatable Ring

Is that for herorrhoids?normal-43.gif​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2015
    Inflatable Tube - Can you make a texture variant without baked colors in the face?

Retina - Color Channel 0
    Pupil - Color Channel 1
    Mouth/nostrils - Color Channel 3

The tube also does some funky things in the male and female beast stances, in particular clips badly when heavy on the body mass sliders. Not sure if that can be worked around. Male version also gives you a giraffe second head ;o​​
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Something to go with the beach hideout you're going to give us, I hope? :)
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    It's very cute.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    Needs jetpack tp emitter.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    ladygadfly wrote: »
    - The Inflatable Ring August Subscriber Reward is now available in the PTS store (includes a clear plastic material for those who want see-through inflatables).
    - Targeting Computer should now add its damage bonus to Boomerang Toss, Bolas, Tractor Beam, and Grapple Gun Pull.
    - The Inflatable Ring appears in Belts for Females and Belt Accesssory for Males. It should appear in both for both genders.

More power fixes? Great stuff. Maybe my dream of Sword Cyclone triggering Overdrive will come true.

It good to see gold subscriber costumes return. The belt accessories category gives the giraffe extra versatility. There are no clipping issues that I could find.​​
  • Options
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Patches for powers! PATCHES FOR POWERS!!! :D
  • Options
    dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Release Notes for FC.31.20150630.16:
    This build is available on PTS now, 7/27/2015.

- Ravenswood Perpetrator Incapacitation Device: Now has a shared cooldown equal to half the base cooldown of the device. - Ravenswood Perpetrator Incapacitation Device: No longer stuns Super Villains natively.

Known Issues

- The Inflatable Ring appears in Belts for Females and Belt Accesssory for Males. It should appear in both for both genders.
    - Color Bleeding of colors 2 and 3 on several pieces.
    - Hovercars pitch forward when moving forward.
    - Ravenswood Headgear clips into some shoulder pads.
    - Hovercar icons break the image bounding box on the item modification window.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
    Bug
    Where it happens
    What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go elsewhere.

In particular, do not report bugs from the live game in this thread, unless they are impacted by changes in the PTS build.

Did the bug where the extra crit chance effects wasn't being applied ever get fixed?
    Fix that please, make it happen! In case you missed l'll give detail about that bug. Currently its benefits expire after 15 seconds & subsequent shots refresh timer only for visible icon & anim. Benefits last 15 sec after being applied & then only way to setup them again is wait 15 sec until icon & anim faded, then redebuff again (that'll require 18 sec waiting total: 15 sec to expire + 3 to apply).
    flowcyto wrote: »
    Quick & rough parsing data before I rest, using Plasma Beam as suggested.

lvl 40 Hybrid, 2.2% base crit and 50% severity, R3 TC and R3 Plasma Beam used. INT/End/Rec SS setup; no specs. OD and CoAP used so energy wasn't an issue.

Test 1: Just channeling plasma beam for a bit:
    TYPE         DURATION  CRIT%  DAMAGE  ENCDPS  AVERAGE  MINHIT  MAXHIT  HITS  RESIST%  
    All          01:24     5%     57,730  680.78  77.49    68      136     745   16%      
    Plasma Beam  01:24     5%     57,730  680.78  77.49    68      136     745   16%      

Slightly higher crit rate here (5%) is prob due to the 15sec window being more prominent in a 84 sec parse.

Test 2: tap Plasma Beam to trigger TC debuff, end build for a few sec (using Eld Bolts, a non-Ranged Tech power), channel PB x2.5 (<15 sec), end build until TC debuff drops, repeat:
    TYPE            DURATION  CRIT%  DAMAGE  ENCDPS  AVERAGE  MINHIT  MAXHIT  HITS  RESIST%  
    All             02:04     14%    47,241  379.14  74.99    28      137     630   16%      
    Plasma Beam     02:02     16%    43,547  349.49  83.42    68      137     522   16%      
    Eldritch Bolts  02:04     4%     3,694   29.65   34.20    28      69      108   16%      

Just looking at the result for PB, this supports that the debuff is not properly refreshing the crit benefits (~16% overall crit when used in the 15 sec window), at least as far as crit rate is concerned. The few crits I got outside of the 15 sec window on Test #1 were also a lower amount than those inside (102-118 vs. 118-136 ranges, approx), so the same prob also holds true for the severity bonus.
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User

Neat stuff. Next up, "The Return of Targeting Computer: Locked On Crits Again!" featuring: "Personally Fixed Field: Story of a Shield-Regen Patch"!

Think it'd be possible to add Partial Plastic Material Options? Like, have the bottom part of the Inflatable Ring be see-through but the top part be opaque? The costume piece itself is pretty silly, but I kinda like it. Now we just need to have Arm Floaties, some Snorkels, Swimming Goggles, Swimming Trunks, Neck Whistle, a "Sunblock Nose" option for the face and Sunburn/Tan-line skin options.

So far, the only thing I've got to nitpick on is that Liberty Guard/Red Winter Event is still running on the PTS, though I was only on the PTS for about 5 minutes.

Any possibilities of adding "Unbind Tokens" to the store later on? Would be good for everyone if so!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    deadman20 wrote: »
    Any possibilities of adding "Unbind Tokens" to the store later on? Would be good for everyone if so!

Not a good idea. Most stuff shouldn't be unbindable as it would trivialize the rarity of the item. Good examples would be any item that does not vanish on binding that grants a costume, gear, and so on. If such an item existed it would have to be extremely picky with what it affected, and I suspect a lot of stuff it shouldn't affect would slip through the cracks.
    ​​
  • Options
    kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    Hmm....I'm not sure about a float device that is usually for children as a costume piece for adult characters. If you must give us a float device how about an inflatable lounge chair that characters can actually lounge on and floats on the water? Personally, I would prefer a 6-pack of new hairstyles but hey, no harm in mentioning it, right?
  • Options
    mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    The piece is cute, but...what's with the godawful costumes you guys are using to show off these new pieces? Seriously, what is she wearing? C'mon, at least try to put in an effort...

...Unless that IS your effort. Then I'm sorry. For various reasons.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User

You guys forgot Gauntlet Chainsaw and Laser Sword. Eh? Eeeeh?
  • Options

Probably figured not much targetting involved when you are standing right on top of the enemy ;D
    ​​
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    any chance that the following month we could get something superhero related, cos you know..

I did suggest this a while back - headwear version of a wrapped mask - which I think would get a thumbs up from most subscribers.

given there was some discussion earlier about perhaps making a full head version of the ninja mask, i was playing around in sculptris and came up with this.

What:
    New Headwear. Available in all head categories, thick enough to allow use of various short hairs beneath.
    Headwear to allow use of various head/face options - rugged, stubble etc. Also to allow it to be combined with eyewear like speedster goggles or pulp goggles.
    Mask should also have an emblem area (like the Sci Fi Soldier Chestwear) to allow customisation. If it could have a couple of basic pattern options too - something like maybe rings around the eyes, basic stripe over front of face and top of head (if this could be done using 3 colors - left, right, center - it would allow creation of various flag style color schemes).

Regarding the color bleeds on the Ravenswood pieces - it was suggested in the previous thread that you have the graphic artist examine the black, red, green and blue channel color values used they are using pure versions of those colors

e.g black (0,0,0) red (255,0,0), green (0, 255,0), blue (0,0,255) as in the past failing to do this has caused similar bleed issues - and it looks like the green channel isn't using the pure color

Suggestion - while you are fixing the colors on the ravenswood items, could you add the beak as the first color channel on the ravenswood helmet/headwear. This would really extend it's usefulness no end.

​​

What:

​​

@liath nails it again.

Listen to this guy cryptic, he makes more sense than six buckets of sense.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    bazodeebazodee Posts: 151 Arc User
    Okay. I'm flummoxed! How did you guys ever think up this costume piece? Really. This is silly. I'm not complaining, I can do silly.

Bug: Doesn't keep you afloat. :D
    I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!
  • Options
    windupduckwindupduck Posts: 52 Arc User
    bazodee wrote: »
    Okay. I'm flummoxed! How did you guys ever think up this costume piece? Really. This is silly. I'm not complaining, I can do silly.

I'm actually really tickled about it too. I was making a 'beach day' costume just a few weeks ago and thought how fun an inner tube or some floaties would be!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    so how about that Extra-life scam?
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    So no fix for those unable to claim the promotional character slot?
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited July 2015

But it's purpose is silly. And nothing floats in Champs except us fliers. :)

Try taking a Glacier to Lemuria and cast an Avalanche when you are attacked. The ice sinks.... ...in water. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    I see people mentioning this extra-life scam, what scam is this?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    soulforger wrote: »

Some time back PWE took part in a charity event where they encouraged players to donate set sums in return for ingame and real life items. For the most part none of the said items have been delivered (except for a couple of promised AFs and forum titles - which have since been removed with the move to vanilla).

People are feeling that the goodwill which led them to donate to a worthy cause is not being reciprocated by PWE. I tend to agree.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/9001033-champions-online-teams-up-with-extralife!

CO - rewards:

Donation tiers:
    $50: “Hospital Hero” custom title on the forums.
    $100: Above + the Iris Irregular and LordGar and Meatiator action figures. We’ll also make a print of the Steel Crusade splash art, signed by the artist, and ship it to you. (US addresses only, unfortunately.)
    $500: Above + all the costume pieces and vehicles from the Timewarp Lockbox.
    $1337: Above + the Defender Grav Bike, a brand-new vehicle.

Note - since the move back to los gatos it is unlikely we will see an AF of meatiator who isn't allotted to CO anymore.

​​
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited July 2015

Players who donated to Extra Life were supposed to get specific items, titles, and the like. As of now, I don't believe we've gotten any of that. Cryptic told us some time ago that it was in the pipeline...and well thats about as far as things got.

The pessimist in me says that charity work is rather hard to justify on a budget, but thats really no excuse for falling down on the job like Cryptic has with this.

On topic:

I'm really digging the water floatie, its a fun little one off costume piece. Oh, and please look into making Targeting Computer work with all tech powers. Its kind of sucky that you can't use it for a saber duelist, or that Automaton can't use its chainsaw attack effectively.

I feel like targeting computer should be at least as viable for tech builds as quarry is, which is sadly not yet the case. I don't feel that it would make targeting OP to work with all tech abilities.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User

I would make a statement about them giving us a beach item, yet we do not have a social beach zone at all that we can visit that doesn't have to do anything major, much akin to Risa in Star Trek Online, but I am just patiently waiting for this big reveal, even though I think at this point the Champions player base more than deserves a lot more transparency than we have been receiving in the past couple of years.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    sanguinevipersanguineviper Posts: 451 Arc User
    So will the inflatable have jiggle physics?

If not, it'll never beat this glorious offering from PSO2:
    qF0tAgC.jpg

Snark never dies.
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    I noticed the PTS was patched about an hour ago. Notes incoming? :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    xrazamax wrote: »

Well looks like they moved the ring to belts for males... no movement on color bleeds that i can see, or images breaking bounding boxes etc.

Edit: Go speak to defender.. something about the Ironclad Offensive nm might be something old i forgot about

​​
  • Options
    xrazamax wrote: »

Finally updated this thread. It's been that kind of day :P.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    Giraffe tube will pwn your soul.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    I read Inflatable giraffe on the news list and my mind hit the gutter. Then I saw the picture and dragged it back. Two headed alien anyone?

so, can you please fix Overdrive too.
    BUG: Overdrive
    Where Live:
    doesn't process all maintains

short version-

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/247683/overdrive-the-picky-energy-unlock
    long version
    MAINTAINS/TOGGLES THAT DO NOT PROC OVERDRIVE AND SHOULD
    Arcane Vitality (Maintain)
    Celestial Conduit (Maintain)
    Conflagration (Maintain)
    Ego/Id Blade Frenzy (Maintain)
    Ego Storm (Maintain)
    Ego Storm with Malevolent Manifestation advantage (Toggle)
    Empathic Healing (Maintain)
    Energy Storm, Consume Energy (Maintain)
    One Hundred Hands (Maintain)
    Sparkstorm (Maintain)
    Sparkstorm with Electric Personality advantage (Toggle)
    Sword Cyclone (Maintain)

MAINTAINS/TOGGLES THAT DO PROC OVERDRIVE AND SHOULD
    Assault Rifle (Maintain)
    Avalanche (Maintain)
    Binding of Araton (Maintain)
    Concussor Beam (Toggle)
    Crippling Coils (Maintain)
    Crushing Wave (Maintain)
    Devour Essence (Maintain)
    Ebon Rift (Maintain)
    Ego Choke (Maintain)
    Epidemic (Maintain)
    Eye Beam (Toggle)
    Eye of the Storm (Maintain)
    Fury of the Dragon (Maintain)
    Fire All Weapons (Maintain)
    Fire Breath (Maintain)
    Frost Breath (Maintain)
    Gatling Gun (Maintain)
    Gauntlet Chainsaw (Maintain)
    Heat Wave (Maintain)
    Hurricane (Maintain)
    Invocation of Storm Calling (Maintain)
    Iron Cyclone (Maintain)
    Lead Tempest (Maintain)
    Lifedrain (Maintain)
    Lightning Arc (Maintain)
    Lightning Storm (Maintain)
    Micro Munitions (Toggle)
    Mind Link (Maintain)
    Mini Gun (Toggle)
    Plasma Beam (Maintain)
    Pulse Beam Rifle (Maintain)
    Quicksand (Maintain)
    Reconstruction Circuits (Toggle)
    Shadow Embrace (Maintain)
    Shockwave (Maintain)
    Shoulder Launcher (Toggle)
    Shuriken Storm (Maintain)
    Skarn's Bane (Maintain)
    Snow Storm (Maintain)
    Storm of Arrows (Maintain)
    Submachinegun Burst (Maintain)
    Telekinetic Assault (Maintain)
    Tractor Beam (Maintain)
    Two-Gun Mojo (Maintain)
    Venomous Breath (Maintain)
    Vicious Cyclone (Maintain)
    Whirlwind (Maintain)
    Wind Breath (Maintain)

Supernatural Possession (Maintain Device, despite it saying "click")

MAINTAINS/TOGGLES THAT DO NOT PROC OVERDRIVE AND SHOULDN'T
    All Form Powers (Technically Toggles, but functionally Charges)
    Redirected Force (Maintain with unlimited duration)
    Sneak (Toggle with unlimited duration)

THINGS THAT DO PROC OVERDRIVE AND SHOULDN'T
    ???
    ​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    As long as we don't get transparency, we'll just get more things added to the game making us have fun in the way the devs want us to play rather than in the way we want to play. Uncompleted or implemented poorly in design.
  • Options
    carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    If long-standing Powers bugs are finally getting some attention, would it help if we created a "Known Power Bugs" thread in the Gameplay Bugs subforum? I'm not sure how up-to-date the developers are of some of those bugs, and figured I'd ask before spending the time to compile everything.

The inflatable giraffe is weird. I like it.
  • Options
    If long-standing Powers bugs are finally getting some attention, would it help if we created a "Known Power Bugs" thread in the Gameplay Bugs subforum? I'm not sure how up-to-date the developers are of some of those bugs, and figured I'd ask before spending the time to compile everything.

The inflatable giraffe is weird. I like it.

It's funny you mention this, because I actually have one of those since last year, I believe. You can find it here. I would be willing to start a new list since I would hope several of those bugs have at least been addressed in my list, and that one is over a year old now, but I would need help from people to start compiling the bugs. And I would like them compiled correctly, not just saying something is broke, but how you think it is not working correctly so others can also try to help test.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options

You do realize that Targeting Computer itself says that it boosts only RANGED technology attacks right?
  • Options
    voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    chaelk wrote: »
    I read Inflatable giraffe on the news list and my mind hit the gutter. Then I saw the picture and dragged it back. Two headed alien anyone?

so, can you please fix Overdrive too.
    BUG: Overdrive
    Where Live:
    doesn't process all maintains

short version-

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/247683/overdrive-the-picky-energy-unlock
    long version
    MAINTAINS/TOGGLES THAT DO NOT PROC OVERDRIVE AND SHOULD
    Arcane Vitality (Maintain)
    Celestial Conduit (Maintain)
    Conflagration (Maintain)
    Ego/Id Blade Frenzy (Maintain)
    Ego Storm (Maintain)
    Ego Storm with Malevolent Manifestation advantage (Toggle)
    Empathic Healing (Maintain)
    Energy Storm, Consume Energy (Maintain)
    One Hundred Hands (Maintain)
    Sparkstorm (Maintain)
    Sparkstorm with Electric Personality advantage (Toggle)
    Sword Cyclone (Maintain)

All of this, please. Overdrive's been broken since its inception.

bnmq56U.jpg

Also, here's a mockup of a beard that does not exist in-game.

Before the move from Cryptic North, it was mentioned to us that this request would be passed to the dev team, but maybe it was lost in the office change.

The existing beard choices in-game are very situational, limited to braided, gunslinger, muttonchops, and gross hobo scrag. And many of them do not connect with the hairline at the sideburns. I'm sure others would agree with me that we would appreciate some more modern beard and possibly hair styles that can be used in a variety of themes. So far, there isn't a beard anything like what's pictured above, yet this is one of the most common beards worn by men in real life.​​
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    I would love to have the beard selection from STO. I'd even be willing to drop maybe 50 or 100 Zen on it.​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    - As of the .18: Removed an extraneous category tag from Boomerang Toss power that was improperly categorizing it as a Force ability.

can't say i even noticed it in there dino3-11.gif

@ladygadfly - given the feedback on the color bleeds earlier in the thread, do you think this issue will now be fixed before this build hits live? I guess unlikely since we are only a couple of days away from month end now, but it would be great if that issue could be put away given it is a relatively simple fix.
    ​​
  • Options

can't say i even noticed it in there dino3-11.gif

@ladygadfly - given the feedback on the color bleeds earlier in the thread, do you think this issue will now be fixed before this build hits live? I guess unlikely since we are only a couple of days away from month end now, but it would be great if that issue could be put away given it is a relatively simple fix.
    ​​

I'm confident we'll have a fix for next week's maintenance.
  • Options
    I'm confident we'll have a fix for next week's maintenance.

Thanks for the update dino2-9.gif

​​
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User

Awesome, Could you check if Power Bolts, the other Power Armor Energy Builder has the same problem? because it's not triggering or benefiting from Targeting Computer either. Just reconfirmed that Power Bolts is not being recognized by Targeting Computer...
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    You do realize that Targeting Computer itself says that it boosts only RANGED technology attacks right?

Too bad they stuck a melee tech attack into the Automaton which uses Targeting Computer. Something about that seems wrong.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Good thing it's only one and a minor thing wrong on Automaton.​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    I would love to have the beard selection from STO. I'd even be willing to drop maybe 50 or 100 Zen on it.​​

I agree.

ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    jonsills wrote: »
    I would love to have the beard selection from STO. I'd even be willing to drop maybe 50 or 100 Zen on it.

I agree.

i seriously doubt they would sell such an addition considering code time for just $0.50 or $1.00.​​
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
This discussion has been closed.