test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes, 10/30

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited November 2014 in Release Notes
Release notes for the 10/30/14 patch.

-The calendar has been adjusted for the end of Daylight Saving Time. Events on the calendar will appear slightly jumbled until the start of November. This is a display issue that does not affect the timing of events.

-Aura slots no longer allow you to select a color for auras that cannot be colorized.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    was this causing some sort of glitch to happen? otherwise I can't see why its worth spending any time fixing something with no influence on the game

Probably stopping a steady stream of support tickets entitled "Invincibility Aura can't be colorized". Besides, it's proper UI design to disable controls that have no effect on the current selection. </shop-talk>
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    rykus83rykus83 Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ah to bad I was hoping that the whole Steam users in Canada problem with not being able to purchase ZEN using the steam wallet would have been fixed. Unless it's totally on my end like some option I don't have selected in either Steam setting or in Champs itself? Hard to tell with the lack of contact on the game peoples side.
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rykus83 wrote: »
    Ah to bad I was hoping that the whole Steam users in Canada problem with not being able to purchase ZEN using the steam wallet would have been fixed. Unless it's totally on my end like some option I don't have selected in either Steam setting or in Champs itself? Hard to tell with the lack of contact on the game peoples side.

Has there been any progress on the CS tickets you've submitted to Valve and/or PWE?
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Could you get the team to add the Unicorn horn to top accessory? I want to wear crowns with it.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I had a chuckle over on STO forum, someone was whining because they occassionaly miss an item from the release notes over there.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9002703-release-notes%3A-october-30th%2C-2014

^This is pretty typical of detail level on STO release notes. It is true what they say, some people do not know when they have it good.
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Oh, look. Cartoon animal heads for Foxes and Horses. The dark corners of Caprice just got more depraved.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Animal Masks huh, the Fox Mask doesn't look very mask-ish to me

so let's see

Chicken = AWESOME, it may make a nice Avian-warrior pack replacement for me until I get Lifetimer :biggrin:

Fox = 5 years later we get the Fox face to fit that Fox Tail

also NIGHTMARE FUEL it looks like a Combination of Cheshire Cat with Creepy Pasta Material

Horse = ... Internet Horse Mask
    42e.jpg

fw6kk6.gif

...welp there goes my plan to create my Horse character ingame, the mask it way too Fugly, except if Bluhman found a way to make it less Derpy ingame

Couldn't you guys at least give an Option for the Horse face to have Serious Eyes and Closed mouth? :/
    Oh, look. Cartoon animal heads for Foxes and Horses. The dark corners of Caprice just got more depraved.

WELP, The Internet Loves Foxes
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Rubber horse head? Time to make my FreeJack tribute, Giddyup Horse!
    Champions: @ace112233
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just don't want to think of the things which will turn up in club caprice after this or the conversations
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Is it just me or do most of these animal heads have a surprised look in their faces?
    -
    AnimalsSurprised-001.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    More like Dull Surprise, with the Horse face being extra Derpy with somehow Puppy-Dog Eyes...? wah

DARN IT! I can't close the Rooster's beak with the Jaw sliders =.= what is it with Cryptic and Beast heads with Open Mouth?

Shouldn't be the Female counterpart of the Rooster mask be... a Hen...?

Also the Infernal Lockbox Picture in the Welcome Window is REALLY low Quality, was it saved into .JPEG multiply times?

So those heads are unlocked to the Default Head category as well... making them have access to Hair, Eye/Mouth/Side Acessories, Hat and Helmets... pretty neat... how about making this a Feature for Beastial and Monstrous Heads as well!? This would make us happy :|
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!