What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20141016.7/.8/.9 PTS Update

Comments

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    These wings would be best if they did not flap at all.

This...there's no way in the world that these should flap.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can we have PSI option on the wings as well, please??? :biggrin:
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    not flap, but they should extend in flight.

Wait so these wings flap WITHOUT expanding? :O

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,591 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can there be a version of the Jetwings Pack without those little pieces floating?
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,591 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That would be good too. I don't want any awkward floating pieces if I can help it. Unless its a floating orb or device aura of some kind.
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So, one more lockbox until these are available, right?
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Yup, you got it.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Which also means we have to wait at least a month or two for the next lockbox.
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    soulforger wrote: »
    Which also means we have to wait at least a month or two for the next lockbox.

Ture, but its already been one month so its passed October so, they should start releasing the next one.
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    cryneting wrote: »
    Ture, but its already been one month so its passed October so, they should start releasing the next one.

The current lockbox was released on the 30th of October, at the earliest they would make the next lockbox is the 30th of this month. So we might see something in a week or two.

Of course we might see something today, but I doubt it. Though I'd love to be wrong.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    soulforger wrote: »
    The current lockbox was released on the 30th of October, at the earliest they would make the next lockbox is the 30th of this month. So we might see something in a week or two.

Of course we might see something today, but I doubt it. Though I'd love to be wrong.
    Not today. No updates on Wednesdays, except in special circumstances. Tomorrow, maybe? (:wink: Not likely, as it hasn't even shown up on PTS yet.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    So...whats in the new patch?
  • Options
    blackwolf305blackwolf305 Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I wonder what the next lockbox is going to be, hoping it's not a holiday one, because we had that already
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I wonder what the next lockbox is going to be, hoping it's not a holiday one, because we had that already

No idea, but -NOT- your costume idea.

I'm hopeing for something to do with Mechanon or so. Technology wise. I love tech
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

I'm hopeing for something to do with Mechanon or so. Technology wise. I love tech

That was very rude. I am hoping for some holographic parts.... Tech or not, we really need such a set since LBs so far are:

- Cloth armors
    - Funky pieces
    - Sweet accessories
    - Metal or leather armors
    - Tech armor
    - Halloween armor
    - Sharks , gladiators and digital warriors

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    That was very rude.

It was also pretty contrary to what he said on the thread when you click Blackwolf's link to it (in his signature).

Post #19....
    Looks great will love this, and to have psi or holo arms, this will fit wonderfully for my toons.

/Signed

Devs make it happen.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Zenith owns it again!

~me
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    It was also pretty contrary to what he said on the thread when you click Blackwolf's link to it (in his signature).

Post #19....

Well,sorry your so offended but, the kid keeps going on about it like a child wanting a toy, bumping this threat just to get it attention.

Its a nice costume and everything, sure It will be great if it was implanted into the game, but really hes sucking on pointless hope.

Sorry..
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Your the one that brought this up in this thread which is going off topic, all I said is I hope it's not another holiday lockbox. I wasn't even alluding to my own costume design.
    And the kid thing is getting annoying, not gonna say my age but I'm a grown woman
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Your the one that brought this up in this thread which is going off topic, all I said is I hope it's not another holiday lockbox. I wasn't even alluding to my own costume design.
    And the kid thing is getting annoying, not gonna say my age but I'm a grown woman

Oh..uh....well then.....

but the hole bump your own thread to get attention type of thing, seems pretty pointless..but uhm...yeah......oh..nice wolf eye image btw...looks good
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Listen let's just squash this whole thing, ...cool
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Ok, found the release notes for today:
    Release notes for 11/13.

Items:

-Fixed a bug with Draysha Gas Pistol that was allowing it to deal extremely high amounts of damage.

Thats it? Well...they fixed an exploitable bug.
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Oh..uh....well then.....

but the hole bump your own thread to get attention type of thing, seems pretty pointless..but uhm...yeah......oh..nice wolf eye image btw...looks good
    Well,sorry your so offended but, the kid keeps going on about it like a child wanting a toy, bumping this threat just to get it attention.

Its a nice costume and everything, sure It will be great if it was implanted into the game, but really hes sucking on pointless hope.

lol.

She didn't bump her own thread to get attention. You needlessly and foolishly brought it up in a very insulting way.

Maybe you were confused because it was in her signature, which would make this even more hilarious. If having a sig that mentions something one would like to see in the game is "pretty pointless", "like a child wanting a toy", and "sucking on pointless hope", then maybe you should change yours?
    cryneting wrote:
    Hideout Rooms & XP Gifting Is All I Want

When Will This Happen?!

No one is offended by your opinions. We're offended because you were acting like a turd.
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Lets play nice kids.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That was very rude. I am hoping for some holographic parts.... Tech or not, we really need such a set since LBs so far are:

- Cloth armors
    - Funky pieces
    - Sweet accessories
    - Metal or leather armors
    - Tech armor
    - Halloween armor
    - Sharks , gladiators and digital warriors

see zen store, psionic dragon, holoforce armour. You think they're going to put a competitor to a store item.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    edited November 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    see zen store, psionic dragon, holoforce armour. You think they're going to put a competitor to a store item.

This isn't really the plave to debate her costume set, but:

Steel Shadow / qstore Cyberpunk/ zstore Ninja/ zstore robot samurai

Archer Set/ Zstore fantasy set

Project Clockwork/ How many power armor costume sets in game now?

I'm sure Cryptic would be more than happy to sell us a lockbox holo set, particularly one that lopks absolutely nothing like the previous sets.

Now, why aren't we having this conversation in Black Wolf's costume thread instead of derailing a PTS thread?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    chaelk wrote: »

The guy above me explained it all ^^

~me
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    jonesing4 wrote: »
    lol.

She didn't bump her own thread to get attention. You needlessly and foolishly brought it up in a very insulting way.

Maybe you were confused because it was in her signature, which would make this even more hilarious. If having a sig that mentions something one would like to see in the game is "pretty pointless", "like a child wanting a toy", and "sucking on pointless hope", then maybe you should change yours?

No one is offended by your opinions. We're offended because you were acting like a turd.

I'm sorry what?, half what you said completed opposite of what happened, but how about we just drop this silly thing and go back with our normal days?, btw point proven below.

"Well I think it's time for another bump :-), Maybe even the next lockbox since lockboxes seem to be in this season"

And what you tryed to point out about a sig failed, its a simple Sig, nice try tho!

But lets just drop it, its silly :)
    Psi.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So, what do you think of the latest revisions on PTS?

That, ah, is what this thread is about, isn't it??
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have to honestly say I'm not stoked for 'holiday' costumes. You know, because Santa hats and Reindeer noses are only worth a damn around Christmas. And even then, we'll see it the week of Christmas and 2 weeks after... so, yeah.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Plus the inevitable holiday train vehicle . . .

By the way, there isn't much more to be said about this PTS version. We made the comments on the costume parts and such.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Plus the inevitable holiday train vehicle . . .

By the way, there isn't much more to be said about this PTS version. We made the comments on the costume parts and such.

I'm kind of hopeful that the Xmas train, if we get one, could fit more of a mystical theme, give the mages among us something to ride.
  • Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Next lockbox vehicle turns out to be The Polar Express.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    All I want for Christmas:

A Heavy Weapon Candy Cane skin
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    All I want for Christmas:

A Heavy Weapon Candy Cane skin

I could live with that.
  • Options
    crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's not all holiday stuff usually though. I mean, we "could" get some more Steampunk. That'd be cool. :cool:
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That would be good too. I don't want any awkward floating pieces if I can help it. Unless its a floating orb or device aura of some kind.

What like HoloForce shoulder/Torso pieces? :/

Here.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    rtma wrote: »
    What like HoloForce shoulder/Torso pieces? :/

Here.

But with all due respect to holoforce, it's meant to be like that but i too like my costumes flushed against body and not randomly floating.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Personally, I think that floating pieces look more mystical.

~me
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    But with all due respect to holoforce, it's meant to be like that but i too like my costumes flushed against body and not randomly floating.

Me too Ratty, me too. Seems a lot of pieces from sets are being designed like this now. Let's have connecting parts where it makes sense please devs.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    And here I was hoping for a costume set of floating runes :/

But hey, something more important: we are getting only one costume part this time? We got three last time...

~me
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    And here I was hoping for a costume set of floating runes :/

But hey, something more important: we are getting only one costume part this time? We got three last time...

Yea...they should of added like a boot/glove/helm combo to compliment the back. Seems only fitting.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    However, IMO, this is te best jet pack I have ever seen so far in game. Small, sleek, compact and smoking (pun intended) cool. I finally recieved some incentive to restart my invincible.

~me
  • Options
    chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Bug:

1. Plasma Burn Does not Refresh/or apply correctly. *not sure which*

2. Aspect of the Bestial Ranks 2 & 3 do not grant the static stacks of enraged
    edited November 2014

Bug:

1. Plasma Burn Does not Refresh/or apply correctly. *not sure which*

2. Aspect of the Bestial Ranks 2 & 3 do not grant the static stacks of enraged

maybe you missed this in the OP........
    lordgar wrote: »
    Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go elsewhere.

In particular, do not report bugs from the live game in this thread, unless they are impacted by changes in the PTS build.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The PTS seems awfully silent lately, whats going on :eek:
    Psi.
  • Options
    highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    CN guys rarely stand there and do nothing so I got good hope that next update will have some substance and not just be the new lackbax.

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015