test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trick Or Treat! It's Another Art Lottery!!

jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Fan Base Alpha
That's right folks! Agent Canada and myself have cooked up another Art Lottery!!

In celebration of the Halloween season, I'm asking for heroes that are dressed up in a traditional Halloween costume (witches, vampires, ghosts, werewolf, monster, etc.). Any age is fine, just make sure that your character is dressed in a costume and isn't an actual Halloween character. For the spirit of the holiday let's refrain from homages to non Halloween type characters (sorry for anyone who's dressed up like Iron Man and so forth). One entry per person please, just give us your charcter name, @handle and what costume they have. I'll keep this going till either Friday October 17th or until the list is filled with 20 entries. One the list is closed, I'll roll for a winner and then I'll ask for two screenshots, one of the character in costume, and another in their main outfit. This is to help with determining that they are actually in a costume, as well as aiding Agent Canada with the creative process. Once he's posted the lines I'll be adding color to the artwork to give it that special touch!

So! As an example, my entry would be: Bunni B.O.T.@Aleatha1011 as a mummy.

Any questions feel free to ask here as I'll keep an eye on it throughout the week for updates. Good luck everyone!!!
EU5doX8.jpg
@Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sweet!! I love it!!

I'm going with Blunt Force@Mal666 dressed as Frankenstein! :biggrin:
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'll go ahead and claim this spot with a question.

[edit] I r understand

Ratasassin@esalmighty as [____________] (will make tonight)
  • Options
    sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Butterface@Glass-Rose dressed up as a sexy witch.

Rose_sig.png
  • Options
    agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Not quite, the whole idea of a Nat 20 Cap is it's limited space and therefore it's first come first served.
    There are no held spots, let's make it easy on Bunni. :smile:
    AC
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Gulch Barber@Bluhman as a Nurse.

Time to switch out that giant scissor with a giant syringe.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ms. Wonder @prestochango as Bride of Frankenstien
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hello Heroes, I'm going to set up the list right now as we have a few entries already but this is Bunni's lottery, it's her theme, her rules. So she still has final say as to who gets on the list.

That's right folks! Agent Canada and myself have cooked up another Art Lottery!!

In celebration of the Halloween season, I'm asking for heroes that are dressed up in a traditional Halloween costume (witches, vampires, ghosts, werewolf, monster, etc.). Any age is fine, just make sure that your character is dressed in a costume and isn't an actual Halloween character. For the spirit of the holiday let's refrain from homages to non Halloween type characters (sorry for anyone who's dressed up like Iron Man and so forth). One entry per person please, just give us your charcter name, @handle and what costume they have. I'll keep this going till either Friday October 17th or until the list is filled with 20 entries. One the list is closed, I'll roll for a winner and then I'll ask for two screenshots, one of the character in costume, and another in their main outfit. This is to help with determining that they are actually in a costume, as well as aiding Agent Canada with the creative process. Once he's posted the lines I'll be adding color to the artwork to give it that special touch!

Trick or Treat Lottery!
    (01) Sweet!! I love it!! I'm going with Blunt Force@Mal666 dressed as Frankenstein!
    (02) Butterface@Glass-Rose dressed up as a sexy witch
    (03) Gulch Barber@Bluhman as a Nurse.
    (04) Ms. Wonder @prestochango as Bride of Frankenstien
    (05) Manhunter @bluegrassbeast as a sexy vampiress (her in-game nicknames is "Mad the Impaler")
    (06)
    (07)
    (08)
    (09)
    (10) Bunni B.O.T.@Aleatha1011 as a mummy (placeholder)

Great theme and a great lottery pitch Bunn1.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The Duck Knight@jonsills as the Invisible Man!

(I've got two ways I can do that costume, too...)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    salutage14xxsalutage14xx Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My toon caen. Kissing a female dracula :ooooo and if not possible well dressed up as dracula than haha
    --> CHIBI[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My toon caen. Kissing a female dracula :ooooo and if not possible well dressed up as dracula than haha
    Your costume is "kissing a female dracula"? Even leaving aside the fact that "dracula" is not the word you're looking for (it was Count Dracula the vampire, not Count Vampire the dracula), how would that even work as a costume??
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,094 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2014
    Kaiserin@Kaiserin as Beetlejuice.
  • Options
    salutage14xxsalutage14xx Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Oops i sorta didnt read it well because i got too excited. Ugh uhm let me try again
    Caen.@salutage as dracula
    --> CHIBI[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Okay okay...I'll just tell you what I'll have

Ratasassin@esalmighty ---Mummy
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Robo-Santa@serpine as a Sexy Witch

A valid, if regrettable, line of inquiry...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Here's the update (Thanks for getting this started while I was at work AC ^.^)

In celebration of the Halloween season, I'm asking for heroes that are dressed up in a traditional Halloween costume (witches, vampires, ghosts, werewolf, monster, etc.). Any age is fine, just make sure that your character is dressed in a costume and isn't an actual Halloween character. For the spirit of the holiday let's refrain from homages to non Halloween type characters (sorry for anyone who's dressed up like Iron Man and so forth). One entry per person please, just give us your character name, @handle and what costume they have. I'll keep this going till either Friday October 17th or until the list is filled with 20 entries. One the list is closed, I'll roll for a winner and then I'll ask for two screenshots, one of the character in costume, and another in their main outfit. This is to help with determining that they are actually in a costume, as well as aiding Agent Canada with the creative process. Once he's posted the lines I'll be adding color to the artwork to give it that special touch!

Trick or Treat Lottery!
    (01) Blunt Force@Mal666 dressed as Frankenstein!
    (05) Manhunter @bluegrassbeast as a sexy vampiress
    (06) The Duck Knight@jonsills as the Invisible Man!
    (07) Stonebender@Liath as Pumpkin King
    (08) Kaiserin@Kaiserin as Beetlejuice
    (09) Caen.@salutage as dracula
    (10) Ratasassin@esalmighty ---Mummy
    (11) Robo-Santa@serpine as a Sexy Witch
    (12)
    (13)
    (14)
    (15)
    (16)
    (17)
    (18)
    (19)
    (20) Bunni B.O.T.@Aleatha1011 as a mummy (placeholder)

Still going strong! Plenty of room for more entries ^.^ Remember I'll be closing the list when we hit 20 entries or Friday arrives, which ever gets here first.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Erogar@drgmstr dressed as a gargoyle.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Mid-Knight@apygoos is a zombie!
    always did love marvel zombies, hehe
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Abyss @rune as a "Creature from a black lagoon" [but sexy Sea monster~!] :biggrin:
  • Options
    edited October 2014

In celebration of the Halloween season, I'm asking for heroes that are dressed up in a traditional Halloween costume (witches, vampires, ghosts, werewolf, monster, etc.). Any age is fine, just make sure that your character is dressed in a costume and isn't an actual Halloween character. For the spirit of the holiday let's refrain from homages to non Halloween type characters (sorry for anyone who's dressed up like Iron Man and so forth). One entry per person please, just give us your character name, @handle and what costume they have. I'll keep this going till either Friday October 17th or until the list is filled with 20 entries. One the list is closed, I'll roll for a winner and then I'll ask for two screenshots, one of the character in costume, and another in their main outfit. This is to help with determining that they are actually in a costume, as well as aiding Agent Canada with the creative process. Once he's posted the lines I'll be adding color to the artwork to give it that special touch!

Trick or Treat Lottery!
    (12)Erogar@drgmstr dressed as a gargoyle
    (13)Mid-Knight@apygoos is a zombie!
    (14)Abyss @rune as a "Creature from a black lagoon"
    (15)
    (16)
    (17)
    (18)
    (19)
    (20) Bunni B.O.T.@Aleatha1011 as a mummy (placeholder)

It's getting close to the limit, so if you are interested in entering better get it done now!! Remember I'll be closing the list when we hit 20 entries or Friday arrives, which ever gets here first.
    EU5doX8.jpg
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    >sneaks in<
    The Finnish@flyingfinn as Frankenwee..stein's Monster!
    >sneaks out<
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    gorinzachiangorinzachian Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maj. Matrix @gorinzachian as a barbarian.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Glimmer@kallethen as a mime. Scary, isn't it?
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Strange Blue Magdalene@Redsymbol dressed as Snow white.
  • Options
    azzamacazaazzamacaza Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ooh, I get to join in an art lottery!

Alpha@Azzamacazza as a cowboy robot
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    azzamacaza wrote: »
    Ooh, I get to join in an art lottery!

Alpha@Azzamacazza as a cowboy robot

is that the world famouse Halloween cowboy robot?
  • Options
    azzamacazaazzamacaza Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    is that the world famouse Halloween cowboy robot?

Nah, he just went native when he got to Snake Gulch.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hello Heroes
    That was pretty quick. If Bunni approves of the all the heroes currently listed then we have one slot left. If not then there is still two days remaining, remember it's a Nat 20 or till Friday. Bunni herself will do the rolling so even I have to wait to see who will win.
    Good luck all,
    AC
  • Options
    randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Calliope Lux@RandomChance42 as a sexy pirate.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Trick or Treat Lottery!
    (12) Erogar@drgmstr dressed as a gargoyle
    (13) Mid-Knight@apygoos is a zombie!
    (14) Abyss @rune as a "Creature from a black lagoon"
    (15) The Finnish@flyingfinn as Frankenwee..stein's Monster!
    (16) Maj. Matrix @gorinzachian as a barbarian
    (17) Glimmer@kallethen as a mime
    (18) Alpha@Azzamacazza as a cowboy robot
    (19) Calliope Lux@RandomChance42 as a sexy pirate
    (20)

Unfortunately I can't accept this entry as it's an homage to a non Halloween character.

So that means there's a place for one more entry... Then I'll be rolling for our winner!!
    EU5doX8.jpg
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    jerax1011 wrote: »

Trick or Treat Lottery!
    (20)

Unfortunately I can't accept this entry as it's an homage to a non Halloween character.

So that means there's a place for one more entry... Then I'll be rolling for our winner!!

I really hate to point this out, but based on that criteria, does a Nurse count? It's the request for entry three. Obviously, a slasher psycho nurse is a completely different beast.

What about Barbarian or Mime?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    iamrune wrote: »
    I really hate to point this out, but based on that criteria, does a Nurse count? It's the request for entry three. Obviously, a slasher psycho nurse is a completely different beast.

A nurse is a generic halloween costume as is other entries like the pirate and barbarian, but I asked that if it's an homage, that it be for a Halloween type character and not just a princess/superhero/other famous IP that couldn't be deemed scary/monster/Halloween in feel.

Sorry if that led to any confusion, but hope that clears it up.
    EU5doX8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    What about a Iron Man zombie with an eye patch? :biggrin:

"Embrace your dreams"

• Options
    stonemonstonemon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ahh .. one spot left still

Frost Wolf @stonemon as a swashbuckler
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Trick or Treat Lottery!
    (20)Frost Wolf @stonemon as a swashbuckler

That completes the list, and with the aid of my lovely assistant (aka my daughter) the roll of my D20 shows.......

19!!!

Calliope Lux@RandomChance42 as a sexy pirate

Congrats RandomChance!! I'll give you 24 hours to post a pic of both your main look and the costumed outfit of Calliope Lux, then I leave it in Agent's capable hands ^.^

Thanks everyone who came and tried out, glad to see folks getting into the spirit of things!!!
    EU5doX8.jpg
  • Options
    prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Congrats! Can't wait to see the results.

I also find it strangely fitting that randomchance won a random chance roll of the dice.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Congrats, RandomChance!

I did actually work on a costume for Glimmer as a mime in case she won, I think I will post it up on another thread for fun.

And she will be wearing the mime costume on Halloween. :)
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• Options
    randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Oh, yay! :biggrin:

Thanks! Sorry, I've been driving all day. I'll get cracking on the pirate outfit and have both pics posted in just a bit.

Edit:

And here we go! First her usual outfit:
    2ymbziu.jpg

and the Halloween costume:
    jqjdhd.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thanks randomchance4242, I'll get started as soon as possible. Bunni, great job. Thanks to everyone who participated and Happy Hallowe'en!
    AC
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    kallethen wrote: »
    Congrats, RandomChance!

I did actually work on a costume for Glimmer as a mime in case she won, I think I will post it up on another thread for fun.

And she will be wearing the mime costume on Halloween. :)

With special permission Bunni and AC, can we provide what our entries would of looked like? I feel like the 19 runner ups should give the chance to show off their creations. Providing a link at least so we don't suddenly turn this into a large wall of pictures like a 'Post your BEST Costumes!: Halloween edition'.

"Embrace your dreams"

• Options
    edited October 2014
    drgmstr wrote: »
    With special permission Bunni and AC, can we provide what our entries would of looked like? I feel like the 19 runner ups should give the chance to show off their creations. Providing a link at least so we don't suddenly turn this into a large wall of pictures like a 'Post your BEST Costumes!: Halloween edition'.

I think that's an awesome idea, but for a different thread, that way it's not just people who entered here, but all of Champs can post their Halloween looks :)
    EU5doX8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I think that's an awesome idea, but for a different thread, that way it's not just people who entered here, but all of Champs can post their Halloween looks :)

I'll go right ahead and start up a Halloween thread.

"Embrace your dreams"

• Options
    edited October 2014
    I totally agree, that's a very cool way to show off your Hallowe'en Spirit. Anybody else wish to post their entries can tag it Trick or Treaters! or something similar.
    AC
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I totally agree, that's a very cool way to show off your Hallowe'en Spirit. Anybody else wish to post their entries can tag it Trick or Treaters! or something similar.
    AC

I went ahead and made a thread for just the occation Here!

"Embrace your dreams"

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Hello Heroes
    My sketch is done and I've stared my inks. It's a pretty good likeness and should be finished soon Bunni. I was wondering if you wanted me to post it here when I'm done or if you only want to post the finished piece? Wouldn't really be a secret but I could post it to the DA account instead and you could post it here.
    Just a thought,
    AC
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hello Heroes
    My sketch is done and I've stared my inks. It's a pretty good likeness and should be finished soon Bunni. I was wondering if you wanted me to post it here when I'm done or if you only want to post the finished piece? Wouldn't really be a secret but I could post it to the DA account instead and you could post it here.
    Just a thought,
    AC

I would recommending sending it to Bunni in email and then post both at once, when done.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hello Heroes
    Just a thought,
    AC

Which ever works for me, I think it's awesome to reveal the lines as well as the coloring, since it's a way for the winner to appreciate both artist's work ^.^
    EU5doX8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Which ever works for me, I think it's awesome to reveal the lines as well as the coloring, since it's a way for the winner to appreciate both artist's work ^.^

Only if you go, TADA! After the reveal
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Sinister Tidings everyone.
    My half of the Trick or Treat lottery is now done and I hope you get a kick out of it RandomChance42!
    This is the only time Bunni and I have officially collaborated together on a piece so I hope she gets a big kick out seeing her idea in take shape as well.
    TREATS01:
    TREATS01_zps4ebab043.jpg
    "Calliope Lux@RandomChance42 as a sexy pirate"
    "sexy pirate, pfft, mine's better, look at me I'm Calliope Lux!"

So, the back and forth between me and Bunni gave me the opportunity to play with both likenesses. Bunni had suggested both the Trick or Treat theme, the in-game costume as a requirement to enter and the possibility of it being a duo. I jumped at the duo adding that it should be a random trick or treater wearing a Hallowe'en costume version of the hero's normal look.
    ...oh and TAAADAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    Happy Hallowe'en Everybody!