test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New account costume creator bugs

nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Gameplay Bugs
It offers magical girl and Victorian costumes parts free, then logs the player out when they try to get to the tutorial, fills the login field with garbage. When returning to the player creation, the recently created character doesn't exist, and then loading the costume that was made now shows big lists of purchase only items.

Well I can't get it do it twice, after the Z things showed up, they show up when making new characters to. Maybe loading a costume (with no magical girl or Victorian parts) triggered that weird behavior.
Post edited by nextnametaken on

Comments

• eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    there does seem to be a long term bug where you see zstore items without their icon and it doesnt notify you on selection you cant have them. I am sure it will be listed in one of the big bug collection threads
  • morigosamorigosa Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've reported this bug before. The exact conditions are, if you've just signed in automatically from the launcher, many (not all but most) of the z-store sets will show as being unlocked.

If you log out and then back in without exiting the game, or if you enter the world with a character and then return to the character selection screen, then you'll get an accurate display of which sets you have unlocked. (Excluding veteran rewards, which are never available during character creation.)

Incidentally, that "string of gibberish" in the login field should - I'm told - actually let you log in in combination with your password. I can't test that, though, because I created my account before the PWE merger, which means if I tell the game to remember my login, it remembers my old cryptic account name... which can no longer be used to log in to anything.