test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bullet Bound for Bistelle is broken, yet again.

tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Missions and Content
It seems after that ever since the Foxbat event started, the MCPD supply officer nolonger gives you an item, making Bullet bound for Bistlle uncomplete-able, it was broken like this in the past and was fixed, can you please repair whatever is braking this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Can I ask; Why is this mission so looked into about being broken by the community? Does it drop something that people want to farm?

I'm wondering because I see New topics for Bullet bound for bistelle topics every couple weeks or so (usually in that it's broken) and don't understand why people want THIS fixed over OTHER things that have neglected to get attention in the last few months (I.E plasma Burn not refreshing correctly, Aspect of the bestial R2/3 not working correctly, ect)
    Can I ask; Why is this mission so looked into about being broken by the community? Does it drop something that people want to farm?

I'm wondering because I see New topics for Bullet bound for bistelle topics every couple weeks or so (usually in that it's broken) and don't understand why people want THIS fixed over OTHER things that have neglected to get attention in the last few months (I.E plasma Burn not refreshing correctly, Aspect of the bestial R2/3 not working correctly, ect)

Not that I know of, but it should still be fixed,I'm sick of rubber band fixes, and broken content that never works as intended getting a pass in this game,oh and it also gives you a Vanguished Viper X perk.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Because it's something that player can take part of, you know, play the game. Even a lower level ones. Stuff your mentioned is something that most of don't know or even care so much of.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Disappointing.

If this is really happening at the drop of a feather, it may be time to examine whether MC as it stands is a healthy zone, or if it needs a scrap and do-over.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    actually it was working fine up until the build which introduced foxbatcon and has been broken during and since that point. I have raised a bug report. I suggest you also do so using the ingame "Report Bug". The devs "may" read this section but if multiple players highlight the issue using the correct mechanism there could be more chance of it getting fixed.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We'll get it fixed in another 2 years. Maybe when that open mission pass happens.
  • bravehoptoadbravehoptoad Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Shame. It's the first open-world mission a lot of characters are exposed to (after that in the tutorial).
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Make it an Rampage Alert.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    really? I thought the prison riot one in west side was the first open mission after tutorial.
    edited April 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    really? I thought the prison riot one in west side was the first open mission after tutorial.

That would imply that players don't try and level grind through Grabs as soon as its available to them before they even reach the prison riot.
  • thearkadythearkady Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That would imply that players don't try and level grind through Grabs as soon as its available to them before they even reach the prison riot.

Were you trying to imply they stop doing just that right in time for them to wonder what to do at about level 18 and head over into City Center to find Bullet and be exposed to that?

Because that's what you're doing, and that's an epic weak sauce counter-argument to people being exposed to Prison Riot first.
    edited April 2014
    Are you even familiar with the forums anymore? Have you read all my previous posts in this thread?

I don't expect them to figure out what to do at level 18 and find their way to City Center. I expect them to keep using Grabs to level up even higher. Then at level 30 find out what to do and find their way to Monster Island, which I expect them to keep doing grabs before they do even that. Until they reach level 40 trying to figure out what to do and before that reroll a character and level that in grabs just before the prison riot and miss that first open mission again.

It may be weak sauce argument, but that's what's happening.
  • luesatchmo402luesatchmo402 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Probably because it was (and now, is again) one of the most apparent, long-running examples of something being broken. Anyone running through city center can see it out in the open not working, and for an incredibly long time before they finally fixed it it sat there, broken for everyone to see and inquire about. All of the power problems and stuff aren't immediately apparent to practically every single player who decides to explore the city for the briefest moment.
    Disappointing.

If this is really happening at the drop of a feather, it may be time to examine whether MC as it stands is a healthy zone, or if it needs a scrap and do-over.

They should just do this and add a level 40 portion so there's actually a reason to be in MC anymore. :3
    two lines of plain text
    the best kind of signature
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Dibs on being in charge of rebuilding the City! Again!
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    gotta love it when you see a level 40 character, all in blackest black and neon glowing red, with a skull for a head and demon wings and a tail ask you..

"Where is prison?" "What is Nemesis?"

And I bet they don't have any gear besides the starting gear... I swear I've been getting stuck with people in grabs that must not have gear because I'm out Threating them on a Support role.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.