test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Contest - Design a Costume [Submit Here!]

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited April 2014 in Super News Network
You've all been prepping your ideas for a new Champions costume set, and now it can become reality! Yes, you heard right: We're going to take a player design and use it as the inspiration for a real costume in-game.

Throughout the next few weeks players can submit their costume design, consisting of a 1) visual component, and 2) a written description. Don’t worry if you’re not an artist, as long as we have something visually to go with, anything will work. Players will post their entries in this thread, and we’ll choose our favorites to feature. Once the submission period ends, we’ll select five finalists and post them for the community to vote on.

Submissions Begin: 04/04/14 – 04/21/14
Voting for Finalists on ARC and Facebook: 04/25/14 – 04/28/14
Winners announced: 04/28/14

If you have any questions about the contest, post them in this other thread -- that'll help us keep this thread focused. The announcement blog, including prizes, is here.

Notes:
-When the resulting costume is finished, it'll be a C-Store release.
-There's no limit on how many entries you can submit, though we do ask that you try to make each one as good as possible, rather than spamming ideas.
-We're planning on building a costume set with this inspiration, not just individual costume pieces.

(Please remember that, by submitting a piece of art and a description, you're asserting that you own both -- please don't steal other peoples' ideas. You can certainly draw inspiration, but if you can't honestly claim that you made an idea your own, don't submit it. Additionally, as with all content submitted on the forums for contests, a submission is an agreement that PWE owns and can use the idea, even if the submission didn't win. This condition is necessary for us to create the costume, as it was for us to create the Design-A-Villain winners.)

Post your submissions below, heroes! Remember: You need a visual component, plus a description!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Spec-Ops Soldier Costume!

In honor of Captain America: the Winter Soldier, this costume is intended to bridge the gap between the older vietnam-era military costumes and the futuristic military gear of Champions Online. Intended more as an 'accessory' pack, it lacks 'tights' and other clothing, and rather encourages players to accessorize their tights and clothing with this equipment. While it does cater more toward soldier-like concepts, I hope that the accessories in this set have a way of appealing to multiple players.

Concepts that could benefit from this set: Gritty vigilante, SWAT officer, SFOD-D, Recon, UNTIL and PRIMUS teams, mercenaries.

Head Wear: Special Ops helmet ( http://imgur.com/CPsrUDe )

Mouth accessories: Respirator ( http://imgur.com/kct41Y5 )

Chest wear and gear: Load Bearing Vest ( http://imgur.com/Uo4Mot1 )

Emblem Front: Combat knife Left/Right ( http://imgur.com/YVDQKTm )

Bracers and Boots: Mil-Spec Armored ( http://imgur.com/RtDQ4jX )

Belt: Tactical Gear ( http://imgur.com/aDQfnvH )

Belt Accessory Left, Right, and Back: Combat Knife ( http://imgur.com/YVDQKTm )or Pistol Holster ( http://imgur.com/B7s3b4v )

Leg Accessories: Magazine Pouches ( http://imgur.com/EMzcc3S )

Melee Martial Arts: Tactical Sword (http://imgur.com/zOl3rEr), Tomahawk ( http://imgur.com/fn8N3QQ )

Munitions Handguns: Tactical Pistol ( http://imgur.com/oxn1VFU )

Munitions SMG: Tactical SMG ( http://imgur.com/O6Pwhtw )

Munitions Assault Rifles: Tactical Rifle ( http://imgur.com/UkAVW3Q )

Bows: Tactical Compound Bow ( http://imgur.com/rqcRzWb )

Selling point: New Weapons. Also, if anyone wants to make this into a really good drawing, shoot me a sample and I'll share the victory with you, if I get it.
  • Options
    competitionsnakecompetitionsnake Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My entry:

SnakeCOdesignSmall.jpg

High resolution file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74747669/SnakeCOdesign.jpg

All information, is displayed within the image.
  • Options
    numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hammershark_by_numa430-d726oke.jpg

Rise from the deep sea as a monsterous predator shark!
    This costume set contains everything a monster fan would enjoy from our underwater sea friend.

One that contains:

Large Shark hands for gloves
    Large Shark feet for boots
    A shark head that looks like in the following image*
    Torn hulked out jeans
    barnacles attachments
    And weapon of choice, a Trident and Lemerian Sword!

Get into your inner monster with the Monsterous Shark set for only 485 G at the C Store!
    Or else!

*Note the other Shark heads did not pleased me well so if you guys design the head like in the image i would be really be glad to know :)
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2014
    Just a quick reminder -- please keep this thread submissions-only, that'll make it easier for us to choose winners later on. :smile:
  • Options
    theghosthacktheghosthack Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Cosmic Adventurer:
    Whether you hail from distant stars, or can't wait to get out into that great unknown, the Galaxy can be a rough place. Those who choose to seek adventure through the cosmos need to look the part!

Alright... here's my submission. (colored to match the default colors in the CC)

Pieces include:
    M/F tights top
    M/F tights bottom
    M/F Short Gloves
    M/F Belt
    M/F Boots
    M/F Jacket

07WpdED.jpg

And....Here's a break down of the pieces:

Female tights (top and bottom) and gloves (no boots)
    MlDdpDX.jpg

Male Tights (top and bottom) and gloves (no boots)
    x9Rbhig.jpg

Back of tights top/bottom (same for male and female)
    vbVH4IH.jpg
  • Options
    theghosthacktheghosthack Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Now, I realize my tights have "open collars"
    I would LOVE to have that look, but I realize it could be difficult (or require a custom "neck" piece) So I drew a rough sketch of a version of the tight's top without the collar that keeps the same basic look:
    vqnBBRl.jpg

As for additional Accessories:
    Collarless/fastenless Jacket
    hZ5hzZN.jpg

Slung Double belt:
    XeSekc8.jpg

Adventurer's boots
    vb061nB.jpg
  • Options
    spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello everyone! :)

So. The following entries were suggested before in the forums, I believe, both of them had a good response. Thought I'd give them another go, for this contest. Good news is, I didn't have to do much (#recycling). The bad: a lil cut & paste = same' ol walls of text. (#sorrynotsorry) :P

Links to the original threads: Heroic Fashion Set & The Oracle Set.

First entry:

1)- Heroic Fashion Set: (aware it's a lousy name choice, actually it doesn't have one. Just 'cause, Heroic Formal :P).

This was actually done ages ago, suggested semi-recently. Civilian outfits for our more style-savvy fashion-forward heroes, when out clubbing or to a nice cocktail party - I felt that while Heroic Formal was very nice and all, it was a little prom-sy. So this would have been a more modern take, "I'm a rockstar", young Hollywood, David and Victoria Beckham kinda thing. The set would also come with a hairstyle for each gender, and facial hair for our handsome boys.

First off, it was about narrowing it down to a style/occasion, not only to keep it cohesive as a set, but also, because otherwise it'd have been a huge Mega-pack with general clothing of all styles & types. That said (click image for higher res version):

cofashionset.jpg

For the ladies: I figured bandage dresses would be interesting, with all the lines, strategically placed at the waist would help it look seamless as a one-piece. That can be difficult to achieve using separates in the CC, especially in lighter shades. Seen our heroic girls at Caprice trying to pull a dress look - usually a belt goes around the waist, in the same color to sorta "cover" that.

It's also a happy medium between short and medium skirts (#2-red is a tad longer), and you could still use these as separates pieces, for your hero's costume. The patterns (especially the tops) are quite versatile that way. Footwear: two options, (*edit*) both in the drawing below. A faux fur vest was also on the table at some point, but I didn't get to it. The glasses as seen on #1, just a plus. Hair: I figured a Jen Aniston, kinda, long-layered sleek, not as long as our main long hairstyles, not shoulder-length either. And it'd have been all about those perfect layers, framing her face beautifully. Not sure I nailed the back part there, though.

For the guys: we have a lot that's already covered (suits, jackets...) so again, I figured a more modern, laid-back rockn'n'roll kinda vibe. Unbuttoned formal shirts (a tucked in, full-sleeved version as well), undone ties, chains, tailored suits, blazers and trousers, fitted jeans, all very Gucci/Dolce/RL-esque. Footwear: Ferragamo-like loafers. Glasses: Wayfarer-like shades, as seen on #2. Hair: A frontal spiky-messy 'do. And last but not least, that smexy, scruffy yet perfectly groomed beard style, that would give Mind Slayer pause before she sliced you in half.

cofashionset02.jpg

*Update*: Added the option for female footwear which was linked (but unfinished, sloppy and just... ugh). Thought I'd finish it, this beauty came to be and I am now obsessed with it. <3 (Also offers a nice alternative to whichever design is merged, as per The Oracle Set's proposal). Still in the same gladiator pumps idea - this one in black leather and spiked (instead of studs), platform, really high. Clearly a centipede in a past life, I had no choice but to submit these along. :D

Took the chance to showcase another option for bandage dresses, lil bit of a mix between the other two; this got a slight foil-esque satin sheen/treatment to it; also, something else about the bandages I wanted to emphasize if it might not be totally there at face value, just playing around with color schemes you can really do a lot: i.e I played a very subtle gradient there on the skirt, but really it could be a rainbow if you so choose, a block color vibe like #1, etc. Didn't do the back, simple enough - plunging V-line front and back, down to the "corset" part - basically: \ /, from which point goes exactly like #1's, with the vertical zipper part.

Also, the hair: I'd suggest a 4 color scheme allowing or maximizing a highlights effect, a few streaks/strands here and there (for both genders); really to enhance and compliment the layers, add more depth & texture.

Second entry:

2)- The Oracle Set: also recycled from an very old idea/suggestion, added some new stuff, tribal elements, and also a little bit of this new suggestion - check it out if you haven't already.

So: these guys are a tribe of mystical seers, descending from ancient Egypt. Since evolved into their own species; creatures of time and space, constantly struck by visions that they no longer require eyesight, their bodies flowing with the same mystical energy feeding their visions. They might be a little cuckoo, too. These mysterious Oracles live underground, completely isolated from civilization, their lairs privy to only a few seeking their knowledge and advice. They ward themselves against outside viewing - other seers, psychics or even scrying spells -using mystical tattoos and body-painting (no, that's not neon painting, they did not just return from a rave and forgot to bathe, lol), runes glowing with mystic energy, like their head aura & eyes. Their attire: soft and ethereal x hard metal, mystical armor adorned with arcane gems, alluding to the idea of crystal balls, mirrors and other tools of divination. Swirls, lines and straps, flowy translucent fabrics, all going back to infinity, time and space, the very nature of their visions. (click image for higher-version)

cotheoracleset.jpg

This Costume Set (officially) contains:

- Head Aura; a Circlet; a Cowl-neck/chest armor piece; a Cropped Top; Bracers; Armbands; a semi-transparent Skirt/Loincloth; Briefs; a Belt; Gladiator Sandals and Glowy Tattoo Pattens. All pieces adapted and available to both genders.

- Extras: A belly-button ring (as seen on the female) and a swirly ring (seen on the male's finger). Glowy Eyes Aura (also optional, just a visual plus). And: as suggested by another player (thanks @guyhumual), also possibly adding a Khopesh (melee weapon, maybe bathed in that same energy or as Telekinetic Weaponry, etc, would make a cool addition to this set, IMO).

General notes and observations:

One of the points of doing these mockups with the CO-styled mannequins there, as opposed to a free-style drawing: it helps me to get a better sense of fitting, how these would look, behave on a toon's body, every detail, some effort on my end in terms of shape, material, proportions, depth, angle, everything; that I hope was translated or at least conveys the idea well enough.

Ideally, all pieces (both sets) would come in cloth, leather & metal; I'd say, i.e for the Oracle Set a few of these parts suggesting metal could have a slight rusty sorta finish, might look cool.

The gems seen on this set: would have a glow option, "flatter" (only meaning they're not spherical) very similar if not equal to the one from the Arcane Belt in-game. Both the Cowl and Circlet, especially, were designed not to clip (main hairstyles/capes... etc) - as exampled here.

Detailed notes and observations about each piece:

- Head Aura: Here's the thing, really, I've always thought of these guys as being bald, sorta expressionless (maybe even blind), vessels, conduits of these visions. I could've given them pretty hair, sure. But this idea of an exclusive in-set Head Aura, might be the best way to go about it. It's just a perfect fit IMO for this sorta regal, mystical-armored, mysterious oracle.

Suggests brain patterns forming a sorta crown/helmet, bringing the whole mystical-armored seer theme home. Five energy arcs (focus on the central three, the two remaining = crown ) streaming towards the back of the head beautifully, really, like an energy fountain if you will. Added the possibility of combining it with other Auras, and I really think this could be great.

- Circlet: Similar to the piece we have in-game, this mystical circlet is larger, covering most of the forehead and closer to the hairline. Arcane gem in the middle with a ring/holder in metal.

- Cowl: It's a neck-chest armor piece, would go perhaps under Neck or Integrated Shoulder. It's a form-fitting, close-to-body armor piece (i.e: Defender's Armor Cowl or Nephilim's Armor Pointed -with a round/oval front- or Bronze Age) meaning, it's not too bulky. The parts you see there in metallic/gold, both the Neck and bottom/piping/lining, are a bit bulkier than the mid-central part holding the gems, only to give it more depth and detail. That middle part would be like a heavy leather, falling over almost like Tights, but bulkier - though, again, less bulky than the metal/gold. I think (or should hope :P) that the drawing is showing this piece accurately. It's round/oval front and back. Three of the same Arcane-gems on the front and center. The back is plain (no gems) but otherwise identical to the front. I think this would be a great piece!

- Sleeveless Cropped Top: Simple, basic, versatile piece - in demand, I've seen it requested a hundred times - and it goes along (with the cowl in particular) awesome. Length-wise, think the Sport Bra piece in-game, maybe a tad longer because of the double straps there in metal - and a higher neckline. Shown in detail on the lateral figures to the right, both the female's (without the Cowl on top) and the male's version. The male: Conceptually, this guy would be barefoot and bare-chested. The tats would be his thing. For the sake of gender-equal pieces, I gave the male's a go, and I'm actually pleasantly surprised with the result, how it ties the set up rather nicely. Also, you gotta consider the versatility of all these pieces in different looks, it might work wonders in a different ensemble, even if you might prefer the bare-chested guy's look as shown in the mockup. I'd put the Cropped Top under Chest pieces (rather than Tights & Skin) only as a way to separate the tattoo patterns on the skin, to this piece. Make them more versatile that way. And we do have a number of similar skin-tight pieces,not under Tights & Skin.

- Bracers: Similar/equal in size, proportion, everything - to Nephilim's Armor bracer (regular, non-bladed version), with the exception of the edges in metal there - not unlike the cowl - to give it a little more sense of depth. A single, frontal Arcane-Gem with a metallic holder/ring.

- Swirly Armbands: Pretty straightforward, as seen on the drawing. A swirly, metallic arm piece.

- Skirt: We can do transparencies now! Should be pretty interesting observing the overlapping effects of this (frontal part with back) in all different colors and combos, as well as how it'd react to environment, powers, and Auras. It's a fluid, drape-y piece. The piping there in metal, however, is not transparent, gives it more interest and richness. Unlike the front part, which would be a loincloth, the laterals go on to forming a back cape, of sorts, bringing the piece full-circle.

- Briefs: Felt very necessary. Along the same lines of the Cropped Top, with the metallic piping.

- Studded Belt: A studded belt, with a frontal Arcane-gem. Like the Circlet and Bracers (but unlike the Cowl), the gem's got a ringed-shaped holder. Again, with the metallic edges/piping being a tad bulkier for a slight sense of depth. The studs follow around the back, as expected.

- Gladiator Sandals (Female, high heeled; Male, barefoot): We have the Wrapped Sandals piece in-game. I propose the exact same thing (it's that amazingly perfect of a fit), made in heels for the female, and a barefoot version for the male. I had suggested the female's version to be merged with the pair of pumps from Heroic Fashion, and I did exactly that and it looks STUNNING to me. I'd die for those. It's the ultimate Gladiator! You'd have Glamazons from all over the world placing their orders. Gravitar and Sapphire are already on the waitlist. And so am I! :p It's really amazing heroine footwear, believe it! For the male: not only it was the right thing to do (conceptually), making it a barefoot version, but if the female is getting a high-heeled one, it's also a fine compromise. I gave it a little interest there towards the bottom and added a single frontal stud (like the belt's) where it closes/buckles. Looks amazing, to me! <3

- Glowy Tattoo Patterns: As mentioned above, I'd separate these entirely as a Skin pattern, so they could be used with other pieces, rather than attached to another piece. I don't know how feasible that is, but the glow, things like Millennium Tights make me think so - and regardless, just the idea of tribal-mystical warding tattoo/body-paint patterns, remain interesting to the set, if nothing else, just for concept. They should look almost like magma cracks flowing with energy on the character's bare skin. I think up to 3 patterns, arms/chest/back and maybe one on the leg, should be enough. Though the more variety and versatility, the better.

- Extras: The belly-ring (as seen on the girl) and the swirly metal band as seen around the male's finger. They're more for show, but wouldn't hurt if they could be done. The ideas ^ of the Glowy Eye Aura and the Khopesh; could also be entertained.

Aaand that's all. Hope y'all like these suggestions! :wink:
  • Options
    needlessreaper88needlessreaper88 Posts: 37
    edited April 2014
    [URL=http://darklore-art.deviantart.com/art/Strider-Pack-445129908[/URL]

[URL=http://darklore-art.deviantart.com/art/Strider-Pac-Mask-445129484[/URL]

The need for Stealth is what this gives the wearers. Striders, known for their 'dark' legend behind their existence makes this Pack a useful accessory for all those Vigilante/Anti-Heroes out there that want to give their enemies something to truly fear.

This pack includes:
    M/F Steel Claw Tipped Gloves
    M/F 'Crab' Claw Gloves
    M/F Strider Eyes
    M/F Light Weapon Strider Axe
    M/F Strider Mask
    M Stealth Jacket w/ Attached Hood
    M Rolled Up Baggy Shorts
    M Bladed Boots
    F Crop Jacket
    F Right Cut-Off Jeans
    F Bladed High-Heels
  • Options
    novarockznovarockz Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    [IMG][/img]http://primusdatabase.com/images/e/e7/MilesSpider.jpg[IMG][/img]http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2011/09/14/spider-man-webhead-2-0-honorable-mentions/

[IMG][/img]http://primusdatabase.com/images/b/b0/SpiderManFan.jpg[IMG][/img]Arachna Set
    I'm sure we don't want to use insect eyes, the classic web design, a plan old mask, and no spider symbol, thats why i am doing this, so this is for all those spider toons out in game, and for my main. I wanted to bring that webtastic look into this game. A better version of the web chest piece we have right now which isn't complete. I wanted to make my own inspired mask with details and the web pattern.then and set of two small eyes above the main eye piece. This is for both female and male. And if you tried to make a spiderman clone out of this good luck, cause thats gonna be one ugly spiderman. This will help you in Costume contest depending on the theme, for example you have these categoriesSpider:Scary:Halloween: and more. lm trying to be as creative as I can be. You can also have the option if you want to use the extra eyes or not.
    By the way the spider eyes look like the ones from the new Amazing Spiderman 2 and Ultimate Spiderman comics. This is something new for the people to see. Im not saying the shark thing was old Pal, it was boss. The sporting gear would make nice too. Advice for the people, be as creative as you can, go crazy. Other pieces were inspired by the project rooftop designs, it was redrawn in my design though, and you could try to make it like the drawing I made, and you can edit the suit too. The Detail is kin of like a web patted hexagonal design. I'm aware the giant spider can't be put to use so instead I've used spider emblems, they have a glow option. I didn't do the human spider for a reason, it isn't able to be done the four arms, mabye the eyes but everything else isn't.

Head Full Mask- Web pattern with web padded detail
    Extra Spider eyes: No Spider eyes too

Eye Accessories- Built in hex eye pieces. Look like the ones from the picture.

Back- Rounded Web Satchel

Hands- Tractor Stick gloves Web patterned

Chest- Web with Jumpsuit 1 With the back soild color so one side Crystal or Diamond with webs the back, solid

Chest 2: Plain Jumpsuit 1 web pattern

Emblem- Spider

Arm Accessories: Web Gliders Under arm

Bracers- Metal Spider Glow Wrist Band

Weapons- Spider patterned staff, Night Avenger: Super small spider fangs

Texture: Padded Spider Webs with Scale detail

Swinging Skins: For Energy Swinging electric skin or fire skin. Vine: maxed out vine of jungle. Grapple: Rope skin no grappler. Glue Swinging for all. All options free to those who have any kind of swinging. It will be in the costume creator once you have swinging.

Bonus: When you buy it, it will be in the C store bonus tab. If you use a archtype of any kind it gives a Bonus web grenade as a power in power tab.

CHECK Out My Series on YouTube it's called Ultimate Killer Spider
  • Options
    beautfldssonancebeautfldssonance Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I made this yesterday. Please excuse the drawings. I'll add bug photos or better drawings as requested.

Bug Costume Set

Metamorphose into a beautiful butterfly or become the very image of terror in this bug costume set. Good for arachnids, insects, myriapods, and crustaceans as well as aliens and monsters this costume set features extra limbs, non-animated tails and glowing parts as well as tons of eye and mouth accessories and two new tights designs.

v5ij3n.png

List of all costume parts by category and availibility (itallicized parts have glow, whole thing unless otherwise specified):

Eye Accessories - Availible in Heads & Hairs, Full Masks, Hats and Helmets, Half Helmets, Face Masks & Armor, Hoods, Monstrous, Huge Humanoid Helmet, Huge Alien Helmet, Bestial, Collars & Short Hair

Jumping Spider Eyes
    Tarantula Eyes
    Mantis Eyes

Mouth Accessories - Availible in Heads & Hairs, Full Masks, Hats and Helmets, Half Helmets, Face Masks & Armor, Hoods, Monstrous, Huge Humanoid Helmet, Huge Alien Helmet, Bestial, Collars & Short Hair, Full Helmets

Spider Fangs w/ Palps
    Spider Fangs No Palps
    Spider Palps (no fangs)

Ant Mouth
    Scorpion Claws Mouth
    Mosquito Mouth

Back - All Categories

Spider Leg Backpack
    Cicada Wings (locust wings)

Tails/Rear Accessories - All Categories

Scorpion Tail (tip glows)
    Ant Abdomen (glowing gradient)
    Wasp Abdomen (glowing stinger)
    Mantis Abdomen
    Spinnerets

Shoulder Pads - All Categories

Four Arms

Leg Accessories - Tights & Skin, Pants, Hip Wear & Gear, Short Skirts, Robotic Both Legs, Robotic Left Leg, Robotic Right Leg

Four Legs

Feet - All Categories

Insect Spines Feet
    Spider Feet

Hands - Hands & Short Gloves

Insect Spines Hands
    Spider Hands
    Scorpion Claws

Chest & Arms - All Categories

Wolf Spider Tights
    Jumping Spider Tights
    Black Widow Tights
    Wolf Spider Skin
    Jumping Spider Skin
    Black Widow Skin

Legs - All Categories

Wolf Spider Tights
    Jumping Spider Tights
    Wolf Spider Skin
    Jumping Spider Skin

Textures

Bioluminescent Skin for Head, Hands, Chest & Arms, Legs, and Feet

Details

Tarantula Hair Tights for Chest & Arms, Legs, Full Masks, Short Gloves and Short Boots

"There is a point beyond which there is no return. That point must be reached." - Kafka

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    guitarwarrior.jpg
    (larger image link)

80's Guitar Warrior Costume Set
    Embrace your inner rockstar! This costume set will let you dawn the rockin' style of the 80's.

Costume items:
    Hair
    The Bowie

Eye Accessory
    V Power Glasses

Head (skin) Textures
    Rockin' Eye Makeup
    - Four different textures.

Side Accessory
    Flashy Earrings

Neck Accessory
    Double Spiked Collar

Jackets
    Rockin' Jacket
    - Messy, Tiger, Leopard, and Plain textures.

Jacket Attachment
    Jacket Emblem
    -Access to regular chest emblems. New Death Skull emblem.

Chest
    Belly T-Shirt
    - Messy, Tiger, Leopard, and Plain textures. Would also have access to general tights textures.

Arm Accessory
    Loose Chains

Bracer/Glove Attachment
    Rockin' Frills
    - These would attach to any Bracer/Glove option. Messy, Tiger, Leopard and Plain textures. Would have cape physics.

Belt
    Tied Jacket
    - Messy, Tiger, Leopard and Plain textures. Would have cape physics.

Leg Accessory
    Loose Chains

Leg Accessory/Pants Attachment
    Rockin' Frills
    - Messy, Tiger, Leopard and Plain textures. Would have cape physics.

Pants
    Buckled Pants
    - Messy, Tiger, and Leopard textures. Would have access to other pants textures.

Boots
    Rockin' Cowboy Boots
    - Detailed and Plain textures.

Heavy Weapon
    Electric Guitar
  • Options
    sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    4rt0kn.png

Ordinary weapons pack - Melee

1. Frying pan

Color Options:

Tip of Handle
    Handle
    Pan
    Speckle (I.e. rust or to create a two toned look).

Material – Metal, Shiny, Matte

2. Rolling Pin

Color Options:

Handle – Left
    Handle - Right
    Center
    Pattern

Patterns – Basic (plain), wood Grain (as shown in picture), and Floured (covered in flour. Obviously we can name it something that makes more sense, you get the idea I am going for here though).

Materials – Metal, Plastic and Matte

3. Kitchen Knife

Color Options:

Handle
    Blade – Left
    Blade - Right
    Pattern

Patterns – Basic, Speckled (could be blood, rust, dirt, onions… you get the idea), Damaged, Primitive (similar to the tribal knife, perhaps made to look like stone), Serrated.

Materials – Metal, Matte, Stone, Shiny

4. Golf Club

Color Options:

Handle – Tip
    Handle - Middle
    Shaft
    Base

Materials – Metal, Matte, Shiny

5. Crowbar

Color Options:

Handle (Middle section)
    Tip (Above handle)
    Base (Below handle)
    Pattern

Patterns – Basic, Rusted, Safety (safety tape/duct tape)

Materials – Metal, Matte, Shiny

6. Baseball Bat

Color Options:

Handle
    Shaft (lower)
    Shaft (upper)
    Pattern

Pattern – Basic, wood grain, Maker (manufacturer name… obviously made up).

Materials – Metal, Matte, Plastic

7. Cardboard Tube (wrapping paper tube)

Color Options:

Base Color
    Accent Color (rings around the tube)
    Pattern
    Pattern

Patterns – Basic (plain tube), wrapped Xmas, wrapped Flower (These are just examples but maybe a couple patterns of wrapping paper. Maybe even the paper that is inside the Finkle Foundry).

Materials – Matte, Metal, Shiny

8. Plunger

Color Options:

Handle
    Shaft
    Base
    Speckle (Slime or… well, you know).

Materials - Rubber (matte), Plastic, Metal

9. Guitar

Color Options:
    Strings + Tuning pegs
    Neck + Head
    Body
    Bridge

Patterns – See picture.

Materials – Metal, Matte, Plastic

10. Fly Swatter

Color Options:

Handle
    Handle – Base
    Shaft
    Swatter

Materials – Matte, Metal, Plastic

11. Giant Rubber Mallet

Color Options:

Handle – base
    Handle - Shaft
    Head 1
    Head 2 (… I probably could have explained that better. Look at the picture!).

Materials – Rubber (matte), Metal, Plastic

12. Tennis Racket

Color Options:

Handle
    Frame
    Laces
    Pattern

Patterns – Basic, Emblem (Manufacturers emblem), Broken (strings missing or dirty).

Materials - Metal, Rubber (matte), Plastic

13. 2x4

Color Options:

Basic Color
    Grain
    Pattern
    Pattern

Paterns – Basic, Jagged, Nails

Materials - Matte, Metal, Shiny

Rose_sig.png
  • Options
    evilvillainsevilvillains Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This costume set is for those who want to be an anime character when they fight crime. From crazy hair to awesome weapons, this pack will satisfy fans of anime and superheroes alike.

Hairstyles(for men and women)
    ANIMEHAIRSTYLES9.jpg

Weapons
    Heavy Weapons
    2782300-dragonslayer.png
    Pistols
    Cerberus_left_and_right_head_by_Chaos_lives_on.jpg
    Coats
    Vash.jpg
  • Options
    haimavhaimav Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have no computer program to draw on sadly..So here is the example.
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/2j9z6v.jpg
    mind the drawing..

Gorgon Costume Set
    Slither your Style with this Set, just try not to turn people to stone..

Costume items:

Hair
    long curls

Head (skin) Textures
    Snake scales
    (Much like the tiger skin but this time just scales)

Neck Accessory
    Medusa's gem
    -metal, leather, plastic
    -gem would be able to glow

Chest
    Blouse with straps
    - Arcane, swirl, trim
    -metal, leather, cloth

Arm Accessory
    snake arm cuff
    -gem will be able to glow
    -metal, leather, plastic

Belt
    Snake belt
    - eye gems will be able to glow
    -metal, leather, plastic

Medium/long skirt
    long leg skirt
    -trim, arcane, swirl.. Would have access to other textures.
    -metal, leather, cloth

Shoes
    Thigh high strap sandals
    - Detailed and Plain textures
    -metal, leather, cloth

Back
    Cobra back
    (Much like the armadillo back)
    -metal, leather, matte
    -serpent, scale or two tone serpent texture

Top accessorie
    Snakes
    Semi-moving, with tongues able to slither.
    -metal, leather

Shoulders
    medusa's plate armor
    A snake upon it, non moving
    -metal, leather, matte
  • Options
    zanku90zanku90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    would like to see more medieval costumes and monsters/animal( power to the furries). would love to send u pictures ideas but i can't draw and i don't own any artwork that i can post here. The best i can offer a small idea on what i'm talking more on by some of the artwork from the norse/viking, roman, and greek characters from the online game Smite. like i said not trying to steal someone idea of the exact artwork but only an idea to get at what i'm talking about.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I believe having a emblem is the most important part of being a hero. Champs already has a large selection to pick from but not many places to put them. Also having a 3D emblem would be perfect to place on shoulder/chest/helms.

male_turnaround_study_by_xandria_tchebbi-d5qjilycopy.jpg

Foxbat has learned the art of belt buckles...lets learn from him.

emblembelts.jpg

A cosmic hero idea. The idea for this was why not build your own helm and players can remove pieces the don't want. With using Head wear, side and mouth pieces you can make a full helm but not be limited.

male_fashion_croquis_11_by_cirk_us-d491129_edited-1copy.jpg

Head wear- Half mask with facial feature designs. Eye area glows or can be solid or transparent

Eye Accessory- A new spot for emblems (add any current or new emblems to your helm)

Mouth Accessory- Mouth guard which would fit to the helm perfectly

Side accessory- Side fins, complete your helm or mix and match with your mask to get that look of a certain Dark Knight

Chest wear- Large 3D emblems, the inside star would have a glow

Shoulders- Also emblems

Hand/bracer- Emblems

feet- just like the sci-fi boots but with...you guessed it EMBLEM designs. But making the boot much higher as the emblems would work like a kneepad.

Tights- THat may or may not be tp textures....hahah but more textures for the tights we current have and more spots for glowing effects
  • Options
    summereveningsummerevening Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Strap on your fin shoes and open up your gill slits, fellow Lemurians, bio-armor wearers, and lazy sponge divers, I bring you the Primordial Sea.

ancientsea1_by_raygun_goth-d7d2o9s.jpg

Pretty much like the Lemurian caves, the Primordial Sea costume is full of little nibbly bits and it's really hard to find a mission in there. It's got everything!

Barnacle Shoulders!

Crab Backpack, Coral Reef Backpack

Crinoid Bracer

Giant Clam Arm Claw Thing with a speckled pattern...

Trilobite Chest

Webbed Hands with no claws.

Barnacle leg accessory and boots, a rounded and smooth look with a little of shine - great for an organic look.

An antenna neck piece, and a helmet with Mega-Terak or Monster-Island lookin' rounded dinosaur buts.

ancientsea2_by_raygun_goth-d7d2oa1.jpg
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    For your consideration:

591PZLM.jpg

This is pretty much a compilation of things I'd like to see with a theme I think would be great. It's loosely inspired by Skarn the Shaper and my character Beastlord. Generally speaking the theme is a savage-cosmic hero.

As a set it's meant to be complimentary to cosmic-type players, beast-type players or both. I Photoshoped this really quick so sorry if it doesn't look cool.

Possible accessories in order of desire:

The main thing I'd like to see is a regal mane hood. Pretty much it's a hood like the Santa hood but gives the character a mane. Hopefully, it should look good with human and bestial heads.

Then comes an emblem loincloth belt. It would be an awesome addition to the catalog since there aren't a lot of emblem pieces and this could be worn over armor. It should have a front flap and a back flap.

And of course, leg hair diffuse to match the torso and arm hair diffuse. I really want this.

And I think ankle-shag leg accessory would be cool as a stand alone accessory. It there are a few feet that include this, but it would be nice to have it on other pieces to blend feet to legs better.

And maybe some lion/teddybear ear top accessory that could stick through the mane.... maybe a crown because we can't let Caliga have all the crown-wearing fun.

I think the coolest thing would be a cosmic gate back attachment. It would be cool if it had an animated texture of a cosmic scene. Also left and right cosmic gate bracers would be cool. Also it could work as an aura, I suppose.

That's pretty much it. Thanks.
  • Options
    seratuhlseratuhl Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This entry is based on a self modded, custom Second Life avatar I have, nobody else in the grid owns it:

COSTUMECONTESposter_zpsf9ae988b.png

COSTUMECONTESposter2_zps7baca2dc.png

The Suchirujin ( steel man ) Assault Mecha costume set, a heavier alternative to the Sakura mecha, this rugged robotic chassis is the set for heroes who need to get stuff done. Featuring a reactive, questionite plated carapace, a heavy high frequency greatsword, and dual submachine boltguns with smart-tracing questionite rounds, this suit is as impressive as it is powerful. Built in very limited quantities due to their astronomical costs, only the most richest or influential heroes can attain such coveted technology.

Below are individual screenshots (via drop box) for individual pieces of the mecha:

-Full Body Shots-

Front: https://www.dropbox.com/s/anevc22h60jqonn/COSTUMECONTEST1_001.png

Back: https://www.dropbox.com/s/icase2fsbsszx1f/COSTUMECONTEST2_001.png

With Sword: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gzcl2tx1tsp7ct0/COSTUMECONTEST13_001.png

-Closeups-

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3b6qavgwtd7ixr3/COSTUMECONTEST3_001.png

2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujzpt2ihkk2ytyb/COSTUMECONTEST4_001.png

-Head-

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7d6kh9a8v8ibkx8/COSTUMECONTESThead1_001.png

2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pv8vp65qzkf7e35/COSTUMECONTESThead2_001.png

3. https://www.dropbox.com/s/14yozpqbgve2d8u/COSTUMECONTESThead3_001.png

-Shoulder/Pauldrons-

Side: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ka0enx6z41266qa/COSTUMECONTESTPAULDRON1_001.png

-Chest-

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbdoz5sp50peey3/COSTUMECONTESTCHEST1_001.png

2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7o9yvw3j4joru1/COSTUMECONTESTCHEST2_001.png

-Upper Arms / Forearms / Gauntlet-

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuy0dmvr602f1b1/COSTUMECONTESTARM1_001.png

2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1cszn2qbd7kjps/COSTUMECONTESTARM2_001.png

3. https://www.dropbox.com/s/zorozmhpsb16js7/COSTUMECONTESTARM4_001.png

-Pelvis and Upper Legs-

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6g133a3sx86rp0k/COSTUMECONTESTPELVIS1_001.png

2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/votipwdgvupeeu2/COSTUMECONTESTPELVIS2_001.png

3. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhaxf1gx7jepu8a/COSTUMECONTESTUPPERLEG1_001.png

-Boots-

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnk1yb7g6yy1rcf/COSTUMECONTESTboot1_001.png

2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ztxste6eu9iyg71/COSTUMECONTESTboot2_001.png

3. https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvo53s6ww53gvfq/COSTUMECONTESTboot3_001.png

-Weapons-

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/aektezl52xkp48d/COSTUMECONTESTsword1_001.png

2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6eczmo88ezjzeh/COSTUMECONTESTgun1_001.png

If you want to see this guy up close, IM Seratuhlis Firanelli in Second Life, mention "Champions Online Costume Contest", and I'll see if I have some free time to show this machine.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    History:

U-FFB Force Field Belt

This expensive defensive device was created for use by UNTIL’s Undercover agents and others who can’t wear the Standard Uniform in dangerous situations. (It can, of course, also be issued to agents going into heavy combat, but usually is not since UNTIL has relatively few U-FFBs.) Although it looks like an ordinary belt, it’s interwoven with technology that generates a protective force field at the press of a button.

(SOURCE: UNTIL - DEFENDERS OF FREEDOM pg 94)

UNTIL QUARTERMASTER BRIEFING

HOLOFORCE BATTLE AUGMENTATION SUIT

Ongoing development by UNTIL has blended the U-FFB technology together with learnings retro-engineered from recovered Gadroon Armor to create the U-HBAS or Holoforce Battle Augmentation Suit. Production costs have been significantly reduced due to no longer requiring to be camoflaged within every day clothing.

This suit was developed both for use within UNTIL when traditional technologies and armor would be ineffective but also to provide further protection to members and allies of UNITY who while super powered are not impervious to attack.

Comprising of a damage resistant undersuit and overlayed protective plating which can be substituted with zones of force generated by attached backpack. When plating damaged beyond repair it is jettisoned and automatically replaced by hard light replacement.

In certain circumstances (ceremonial events) it may be advantageous to wear only the backpack and allow it to generate a full hard light armor over whatever clothing is being worn.

The backpack can also be configured to generate a more general hard light construct around wearer.

Pack Content:

Detail Options: Plain (Woven/Threads) and Raised/Dimpled Hexagon (to be available below parts and also on basic glove and boots options - also require basic glove and boots to have iridescence option added for use with above tights)

Tights: Head, Body, Legs (each with 4 layout configuration options - all plain / all hex, plain main section / hex accent areas, hex main areas, plain accent areas) with Glow enabled piping and cloth, leather, metal materials each with iridescent options

Eyewear: Face Mask & Face Mask Max (additional temple wrap over/around) (two detail configurations - plain / hex) with Glow enabled piping and cloth, leather, metal materials each with iridescent options. Have Optics similar to Helmet Accessory below with similar options

Back: Holoforce Generator Backpack with LED/Emitter points (Glow enabled) and cloth, leather, metal materials each with iridescent options.
    Back pack has the following variations (All of the following would use a new "hard light" material with glow and irridescence options - see example below):

• Self
    • Self & Dual "Hard Light" Bug Wings (sizable with Bug Wings slider and using Bug Wings animation)
    • Self & Single "Hard Light" Bug Wings (Up Position) (sizable with Bug Wings slider and using Bug Wings animation)
    • Self & Single "Hard Light" Bug Wings (Down Position) (sizable with Bug Wings slider and using Bug Wings animation)
    • Self & "Hard Light" Blade Wings (sizable with Bird Wings slider and using Bird Wings "Bones"/animation)
    • Self & "Hard Light" Arachnid Legs (Dual Legs) (sizable with bug wings, spread out as though control surfaces in flight, wrap protectively around player while on ground or swinging. Would required new bones, animations. With Cape Glide no additional cape shown)
    • Self & "Hard Light" Bug Legs (Single Legs) (sizable with bug wings, spread out as though control surfaces in flight, wrap protectively around player while on ground or swinging. Would required new bones, animations. With Cape Glide no additional cape shown)
    • Self & "Hard Light" Fixed Wing (not sizable) (Would require in flight animation aerofoil movement)

Top Accessory: Holoforce Disk: Only available in "hard light material with with iridescent options and with Plain or Raised/Dimpled Hexagon detail. with glow and irridescence options

Armor:
    • All Armor pieces available in cloth, leather, metal and "hard light" materials each with iridescent options and with Plain or Raised/Dimpled Hexagon detail. with glow and irridescence options
    • Headwear: Holoforce Helmet
    • Headwear Accessory: Holoforce Optics
    • Mouth Accessory: Holoforce Breather
    • Neck: Holoforce Collar
    • Shoulders: Holoforce Shoulders
    • Chestwear: Holoforce Chest (Note permanent "Hard Light" disc in center of chest)
    • Belt: Holoforce Belt (Note permanent "Hard Light" disc in belt. Belt available with Chestwear/Hipwear)
    • Hips: Holoforce Subligar
    • Leg Accessories: Holoforce Cuisses
    • Boots: Holoforce Sabatons
    • Arm Accessories: Holoforce Brassart
    • Bracer: Holoforce Bracers and Holoforce Bracers Bladed

Holoforce Tights
    HOLOFORCETIGHTS_zpsb9af6aa4.jpg~original

Holoforce Back Options
    HOLOFORCEBACK_zpscb04a67d.jpg~original

Holoforce Armor Options
    HOLOFORCEARMOR_zps846d9987.jpg~original

BONUS: Set also contains Holoforce "Force Field" Aura (which also forms an example of how "hard light" could/should look)
    HOLOFORCEaura_zpsc31ad0ac.jpg~original
  • Options
    shilarshilar Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    While I like this idea, one thing lacking is monster-style lower halves. I have three pics for this:

Dora%20%28Centaur;%203D%29.jpg
    Green_Naga_Obsidian_by_Shilar.jpg

This last one? Making one of your become devices an ACTUAL costume.

Yes, the djinni.
    Travel Power/Costume suggestions.

Example of Comet Flight: Here.
  • Options
    smorph26smorph26 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Here is one of my many submissions that shall be posted =)

I drew it myself =D

oc___dragon_prince_outfit_by_jiniffsmorph-d7d6muv.png
  • Options
    disbullcrapdisbullcrap Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    anime_hairstyles_by_1odie2-d7d6skc.jpg

Something I forgot to mention: If the hair could have jiggle bones, it'd fit, but if not that's fine.
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    10cp2du.png

Scaley Assassin Set

Descriptions? PFFFFT!

Notes:
    Chestplate should have an insignia option on the front right side when looking at the front.
    Shoulderpads both have insignia options.
    Jetpack should have insignia options.
    Elbow Pads belong with the Bracer Pieces.
    The Tail Accessory is a Tail Accessory, not a Tail Option.
    The Yellow Colored area should be able to glow.
    There should be a Hex Detail available on all costume pieces. Yellow portions aren't affected by the Hex Details.
    The Purple "Tights" should represent the Superconductor Tights.
    Yes, those are Clawed feet.
    The blank tail represents any Lizard type Tail.
    There are vent slits on the Jetpack in the Purple area between the Dark and Light Blues.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My Suggestion is pretty simple; The Sports Master.

We have a bunch of heroes and villain types that typically have a sports theme, like well Sports Master, Casey Jones, and so forth etc, but really have a lack of sports themed clothing and weaponry, so here is my list.

Helmet: Football Helmet http://www.triple-s-sports.com/images/products/detail/RAW_MOMENTUMY_matte_black2.jpg
    Something you see on a few villain types. Would come with an optional face mask and eye visor.

Eye Wear: Face Mask http://www.bangerz.com/zencart/images/Clear.gif
    Pull down mask that covers the face basically. Usually used by goalies for face protection.

Chest and Arms: Belly Tee Shirt
    Cut off tee shirt that shows off your midriff so you can show others your abs. Comes in both the sleeved and unsleeved variety under skin options.

Chest Wear: Shoulder Pad Armor http://kochsports.com/images/products/detail/AdamsBeastShoulderPads.1.jpg
    The armor most American Football Players wear as well as a few other sports. Comes in both uncovered and shirted variety for those that want to look like an official football star.

Chest Wear: Belly Tee Shirt
    Like the skin option variety but able to be worn over other clothing instead, thus allowing for greater variety of the belly tee piece. Comes in a sleeved and unsleeved variety with various patterns to boot.

Back : Golf Bag and Various Sports "Weapons" http://www.fenixgolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/retail-tour-bags.jpg
    No sports hero would be complete without his bag full of various sports related weaponry from hockey sticks to baseball bats to golf clubs themselves.

Arm Accessories: Elbow Pads http://www.envirosafetyproducts.com/image/deluxe-elbow-pads-134.jpg
    More protection and armoring for our would be sports hero when they have to get down low to the ground or use their elbow as a weapon.

Bracers: Padded Wrist Bracer http://www.allsportprotection.com/v/vspfiles/photos/DJ004-2T.jpg
    Padded bracer for both protection and being sure to reinforce your wrists against those mighty blows you will be putting into the baddies faces

Belt: Towel
    A folded towel hanging from your hip, for wiping your hands of the sweat, blood and tears of your enemies after a hard day of crime fighting.

Hands: Padded Gloves/Boxing http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mKezW64y0PGtqvHQgMIHwZA.jpg
    When you feel your punches are too strong, put on some padded gloves to reduce the force. Also good at protection your fingers from those cheap shots from bad guys.

Legs: Padded Leggings http://whorunbartertown.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/football-pants1.jpg
    Padded pants that go down to the calves for the discerning sports start who wants more protection.

Leg Accessories: Shin Guards http://static.chaparral-racing.com/productimages/1300/110-724156.jpg
    Great for making your legs less susceptible to those pesky sliding attacks or when you feel like delivering swift just with your shins.

Feet: Cleats http://www.foxriverhurlingclub.com/uploads/soccer-cleats.jpg
    What sports athlete would be complete without cleats?

Feet: Ankle Brace http://www.betterbraces.com/media/catalog/category/ankle-braces.jpg
    For those sports types that are into more martial combat style than tackles.

Weapon: Baseball Bat http://wac.aee8.edgecastcdn.net/80AEE8/p/p/productphotos/764_display.jpg
    A baseball bat for both martial and heavy weapons. Comes in plain, metal or even nail bat varieties for the very picky sports hero, or for the posh types out there, a cricket bat.

Weapon: Hockey Stick http://feeds2.yourstorewizards.com/3161/images/full/mission-hockey-stick-fuel-ti-jr.jpg
    You want to bring new meaning to the term high sticking. Heavy Weapon users specifically.

Weapon: Golf Club http://cdn.justluxe.com/articles/galleries/48781.jpg
    Various club styles for martial and heavy weapons. Players can choose between a putter, iron or a driver for their own personal swing preference.

Weapon: Tennis Racket http://enterase.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/BLX-Wilson-Tennis.jpg
    This martial weapon only for those people that like to deliver pain in a pattern. Great for also delivering projectile attacks.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    nicey102nicey102 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    UPDATE
    I updated the gun to dual pistols instead, and got the hairstyles up

SC-FIVigilanteupdate.png

This is my submission for the Contest, The SCI-FI Vigilante Set, I've been trying to think of things that are not in Champions online.

Jacket: Sleeveless Coat(Slightly alter for female) Skins: Cloth,Leather,Metal
    Vest/Bustier-The vest are in skin and they include the straps Skins: Cloth Leather Metal
    Sword: Can be use as a medium and heavy weapon
    Gun: Dual pistols

Costumecontestequips.png

The hood is available for bothe male and female

femaleandmalehairstyle.png
    New Hair Styles
    I'll be back with an update with more information such as names for the equipment.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My entry is very simple its only one part and its something I've wanted in game for a very long time.....

...A GIANT CREEPEH PATCHWORK BUNNEH HEAD!

bunnehhead_zpsc6707bcb.jpg
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    evilvillainsevilvillains Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Japanese war tubas
    1024px-Wartuba.jpg
    This would probably be a back piece.
    Yes, these did exist.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    now to put them in the correct thread.
    yes I'm useless on hair and shoes and not much better on the rest
    some of the less than good designs I did 15 years ago for a sewing course(and if anyone can give me instructions for joining pictures together in photobucket, it would be really good.

sorry guys, I only did female clothes but a lot of the denim wear , could be male too

Denim range

4edd68b9-a1fb-4b71-a69d-1304fa454813_zps3cca8ce5.jpg
    img008_zpsca8e869b.jpg
    img012_zps6d9ac725.jpg

img011_zpscceb1cef.jpg
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2014
    img015_zps3ab65050.jpg
    [COLOR="Red"]evening or at last after dark wear[/COLOR]
    img017_zps5d8e86b8.jpg
    img018_zps9c06c2d4.jpg
    img020_zps03d5c90a.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2014
    and a few more in evening wear
    img019_zps6ed7a598.jpg
    img016_zps4df447fc.jpg
    img023_zpsad06ab9b.jpg
    img024_zps118772a9.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2014
    More evening wear

img022_zps6598d486.jpg
    img028_zps0be07e6a.jpg
    Sets, well other sets
    img021_zps6d208fc2.jpg
    img027_zps13e00234.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2014
    last one of the blue set
    img029_zpsd9864b0f.jpg

plus
    img026_zpse94f266a.jpg

now to get to work on the silly one, fig leaf
    well sillier. wonder if it would be a spring/summer collection. i think figs are decidous

• Options
    malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sea.jpg

Imagine seeing this super powered being wash up on the beach one day covered in all kinds of sea plants and animals. That's what I'm going for here.

Sea Dweller costume concept
    @Malvourus

Notes:
    The head is under bestial. It is modeled like a squid.
    Since we already have a mouth tentacle part in game, it can be part of the head, or not.
    Head Barnacles can be toggled on and off, like switching skins on a lizard head in the tailor.
    All of the seaweed I would like to be seen layered and have some parts droop and have jigglebones
    The Tentacle arms I would like to see act like the Roin'esh costume parts. Under Long Glove and take up the entire hand. Maybe Jigglebone. I don't know.
    Shell Shield can be worn as a Bracer
    Shell Axe can be for Single/Double Blade and Heavy Weapons

All of these can be for both genders.
  • Options
    zeze7zeze7 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    battlemage_costume_by_blindserpent-d7d66uw.png

My entry for the contest.

Battlemage costume.

Description:
    Whoever said all mages and wizards have to wear robes and pointy hats?
    This costume is made for characters who likes to get up close and personal.
    Blast your enemies away at point blank range and still manage to walk away without a scratch.
    The costume was designed with magical characters in mind but can of course be used by anyone who's not affraid to get a little dirty.
  • Options
    smorph26smorph26 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    oc__grasshopper_armor_by_jiniffsmorph-d7dc8mq.png
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just to get things out of the way: Yes, I'm scratching a personal itch for my main character. Holo Hex Fields are cool, but they're ultimately decorative, mere accessories to some other form of armor. What I've been looking for is a force field set that can be the armor. Instead of just covering parts of limbs and a delta-wing-shaped section of chest, this force field array would cover the entire body. The impression I'm going for is angular, futuristic technology, but with echoes of human anatomy.

ConceptInspiration.png?psid=1

Visually, my first idea was the Blue Suns heavy armor from Mass Effect. But that was too busy, with all the fiddly lines in the middle of each "plate". I'm thinking of something simpler than that.

DesignInspiration.jpg?psid=1

My first inspiration came to me behind a Mustang in rush hour traffic one day: Bold, thick, always-lit borders with rounded corners on each section, and centers that would only "light up" when in combat and/or taking damage. (I know this sounds more like an aura, but we just got a foam finger "aura", so if Cryptic can blur the line between aura and costume, so can I. :wink:)

My other inspiration was Tron Legacy, but with a twist. The shapes that appear as light in that still I imagine as negative space between sections in my design.

WARNING: The following illustration is the work of a writer who downloaded DAZ Studio and Inkscape in an attempt to draw 3D lines in 2D, without a ruler.

Kinetic%20Barrier%20Array.png?psid=1

So here's my crude attempt at torso and shoulder sections. In general, each part has two colors: One for the border, and one for the interior. The 3rd and 4th colors could be used to create two zones in one part if there's a natural break.

The interior of each section would be translucent, maybe with alternate styles like scan lines or hexes (to echo the Holo Hex set). If the in-combat or damage effect can't be implemented, the "black = invisible" effect Holo Hex and Psi accessories use would make a nice fallback.

Parts:
    Top, Side, Mouth, and Eye Accessories to build up a complete "helmet"
    Neck
    Chest Wear (full torso, exposed abdomen "stretch goal")
    Shoulder Pads
    Arm Accessories
    Bracers and/or Long Gloves
    Hip Wear
    Leg Accessories
    Feet (knee length)
    Cape (wishful thinking stretch goal!)
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well here goes nothing!!

W1f1iJt.jpg
    full sized image here

DIGITAL AGE COSTUME SET

Notes: All costume parts are available in Cloth, Leather and Metal (and are unisex)
    Colors are in default: Blue is color space one, Red is 2, Yellow is 3 and White is 4 with a glow option

Descriptions:

(A & B)ANDROID TIGHTS
      [*]Head is available as a pattern, Hands as short gloves and Feet under bare feet.
      [*]The lines have an optional glow.
      [*]Pink and Blue areas are a secondary color and flesh tone is a primary color.

(C) LEG ACCESSORY
      • Available with 4 different patterns, straps go around leg to hold plate in position.

(D) ARM ACCESSORY
      • Wraps completely around bicep with 4 different pattern options.

(E) BRACER
      • Similar to Leg Accessory, just shorter in length to fit forearm.

(F) HEAD WEAR/EYE ACCESSORY
      • Headset is under headwear options, detailing rests flush against cheek (is not a microphone attachment)
      • Eye Accessory is available on either side or removed completely. Material is transparent.

(G) CHEST WEAR
      • Light armor (detailing smoothed out for females) wraps around entire upper body.
      • Avilable in 4 different patterns.

(H) LONG BOOT
      • Heeled version for females, males will have flat sole without glowing spots on side (will be located under the foot.
      • Available in 4 different patterns.

(I) SHORT BOOT
      • Similar to Long Boot, but without pattern options.

(J) WEAPONS
      • Available for ranged, blade(s) and heavy weapon abilities.
      • Yellow areas are transparent like an energy projection.
      EU5doX8.jpg
      @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
    • Options
      monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      Not entry as a contest but I want this as neck piece.
      img58555532.jpg
      I also need [Neck collar with Tie] [Neck collar with Bow] as neck piece options.
    • Options
      combatclown81combatclown81 Posts: 86 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      One I would like to see if a see through armor such as a containment suit. Similar to this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_%28comics%29

Also this might better represent what I'm talking about : http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r698/Combatclown81/ContainmentSuit_zpsbc424911.png

You could even include the full body skeleton parts. The actual shape the suit contains is up to you. Would also be nice if each part had the ability to glow. I don't know if this is possible with the game engine but it would be cool.
    • Options
      eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      Secret Summer Set

A relaxed summer/casual clothes set for Champions Secret Identity/Alter Ego

Most parts suitable for both male and female characters (costume part drawings done using teen female model for ease).

Contains:

Accessories

Eye Accessory: Spectacles (Thin Frame) - Glass Options - Plain Glass, Gradient Glass, Metal

Side Accessory: Earbuds (Two Options - Cable Left, Cable Right)

Belt Accessory - Music Player (Two Options Front Left, Front Right)

Arm Accessory - Music Player (Two Options Left or Right)

Bracer - Charity Bands/Bracelet Pair (Left or Right)

Neck - Hoodie Hood Down (additional costume part to change tshirt to hooded shirt or indeed any existing costume part)

Hip Wear (or Belt Accessory? Tail?) :Messenger Bag (Left hip, Right hip, Hanging Behind "butt") with area for emblem on bag

Boots: Doc Marten style Thick Soled Mid Calf Lace up boots (Plain Color/Distressed & Stars N Stripes Themed)

Casual2_zps7d710d74.jpg~original

Hair
      1. Male - Spikey Short
      2. Male - Sleek
      3. Male - Messy Medium
      4. Male - Long Swept
      5. Male - Messy Ponytail
      6. Female - Spikey Short
      7. Female - Sleek
      8. Female - Messy Medium
      9. Female - Messy Curls Medium
      10. Female - Messy Curls Long

Beard - Scruffy Stubble (See [1] & [3] from Hair Examples for look)

Casual3_zps52045a90.jpg~original

Chestwear
      (Note these come in two "flavours" Chestwear 3D Objects and flatmapped skin patterns)
      (See Below for Pattern Options)

Tshirt Loose (M/F) (Additionally has Chestwear Accessory - Emblem area similar to Urban Defender Jacket allowing use of unlocked emblems on front and back of shirt)

Tshirt Loose Cut Off / Muscle Shirt (M / F)

Tshirt Loose Tied (F / M?)

Vest/Sleeveless Shirt Loose (M / F) (Additionally has Chestwear Accessory - Emblem area similar to Urban Defender Jacket allowing use of unlocked emblems on front and back of shirt)

Additionally to these Chest Wear (objects) these designs (tshirt shapes) also available as Chest Skin Patterns (for use under existing layers and also use patterns below)

Legs (Pants/Medium Skirts/Short Skirts)
      (See Below for Pattern Options)

Pants Rolled Mod Calf (M/F)
      Pants Rolled Knee (M/F)
      Shorts Rolled (M/F)

Pattern Options

Single Color
      Distressed Stripe
      Stars N Stripes
      MCPD Logo (Tshirts Only)
      UNTIL Logo (Tshirts Only)

Casual1_zps3b794de4.jpg~original

Additional Emblems for use on existing emblem areas and on above T shirt chest/back area and Messenger Bag

Suggestions_zpsf4520651.jpg~original
    • Options
      object6object6 Posts: 2 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      R-Mech2_edited-1-1.jpg

In a future nearer than you might care to imagine, the remains of nation states exchanged nuclear strikes in the Three Minute War over control of dwindling natural resources upon an already irrevocably blighted and polluted world. The remains of a global civilization collapsed but from chaos the Anti-Earth League's Aero Ships arose, great aerial predator leviathans forever searching through the ruins of the old world tech and for what they might pillage from smaller, weaker ships which they could overpower and consume. It was rational on which they had always functioned, it was just another apocalyptic consumerism of course, eventually they knew there would only be one left and no prey, it was just a case of who wanted to be the last, the most.

The Cult of Mechanica Dei grew around the construction and maintenance of these eventually gargantuan vessels, understanding less and less of the world outside their hermetically sealed vaults other than that they could see through tele-screens and their abstract algorithms, veiling their crafts in mystic creeds, droning mantras in sacred code and using divine unguents to bless their new instruments. In due course the only link between the outside and the Priests were through abominations known as the Resuscitati Mechanicus. Although most attempts at resurrection routinely failed, the Priests discovered that some corpses of people of a particular psychological order could be revived to a semblance of life and drone-like conformity through a cocktail of obscene cybernetic violations. Armed with deadly Fission Staves, weapons capable of delivering radioactive or electrical discharges from distance or even more massive close quarter harm, the R-Mech became the means the Priests could project their will beyond the confines of their City Vaults... eventually, far beyond.

With the acquisition of the legendary Glass Book and the construction of the Portal, the Priests of the gothic monstrosity "The City of L" began to dispatch detachments of their R-Mech through rents in space-time in order to gather up technologies from places outside their own world and to reach out with their power further than they had ever dreamed... and one such place was the Millennium City.
    • Options
      stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies. Keep entries appropriate please. -Kaiserin
    • Options
      tariser12tariser12 Posts: 43 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      The Angler Set

Weapons
      Heavy weapon -- Deep sea fishing pole
      Melee weapon -- light weight fishing pole or Tackle box (Trout already available)

Costume pieces
      Head wear -- fishing hat with lures
      Back -- fishing pole, pole fishnet, or catch basket
      Shoulder -- Sheepskin lure holder
      Chest layer -- Fishing vest or wader top
      Hip layer – wader hips
      feet – hip boots folded down
      feet – hip boots extended
      leg accessory – fish stringer (with or without fish), or small fishnet
      Belt with bait holder
    • Options
      jkale1991jkale1991 Posts: 1 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      Basically meant to be a fallen angel type theme. sigils are just random sigils from across history and should be standardized as seen fit.

Helm: gem and "celestial sigils" glow and cover eyes and nose

Shoulders: basic spiked pauldrons with glowing "celestial sigils"

Arm Accessory/Bracers: chains that wrap all the way up arm with a shadow emanation like takofones bracers but either black and dark purple or just black.

Hands: spiked knuckle gauntlets that have pointed fingers.

Chest Wear: Armor with some glowing "celestial Sigil" with a black strike through type battle scar.

Belt: chains with same shadow aura that meet in a glowing gem

Lower Body: Robes with glowing "celestial sigils" gowing down the front

Feet ancient Greek/Rome/Hebrew Sandals

Back: W/o Flight T.P. active a segmented cape. W/ Flight T.P. active Showy Black Skeletal wings

(very)Basic concepts for armor and cape design:
      http://imgur.com/V0io16E
      http://imgur.com/7g98qEj
    • Options
      c3rvand0c3rvand0 Posts: 403 Arc User
      edited April 2014
      All these pieces are meant to be spandex thin, so ideally can be worn under bulkier pieces such as chest layer, bracers, arm accessories, boots, hip wear etc. The idea is that when you select chest and arms, an option for overlay appears. Once selected, you have 4 possible layers with multiple shapes and all available tight patterns. Each layer covers all the previous layers, so that you can combine 4 layers with 4 shapes to create 1000s of combinations. In other words similar how emblems work over tights. Here are a few examples, created using Fabrica de Herois:

Example2_zpsbea0fe84.png

Above the black covers all the chest and arms, but is overlayed by a red T-shirt like layer, which in turn is overlayed by a similar layer but of white stripes, which allows the red to show through in between the white stripes. Note all layers could be patterned, similar to the stripes. The one below shows how the chest above was achieved and also shows a second version:

Composite_zps051e886b.png

Some examples of how this could be used:

On the chest:

USEagle_zps8af067b0.png

And legs:

Huntress_zpsfd3866d6.png

If it is impossible to have 4 layer options under 1 category of a body area, then as a last resort we could make the overlays be separate under the relevant headings, such as neck, bracer, leg accessory, hip etc.
      _______________________________________________________________________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Options
      edited April 2014
      My next suggestion is transparent skin, which reveals a skeletal body underneath. Both the skeleton and skin would have all texture options and glow options as well. Each body section would have the option and ideally would include all non-human body types, albeit insects do not have internal skeletons. The bones could also have a tranlucent option and even have the option to be totally invisible, to create translucent crystalline bodies.Here are some examples using Fabrica de Herois:

Transparent_zpsf69727fd.png

Here are two examples using the translucent skin effect, the former has translucent bones, the latter has solid ones:

Combo_zps167d3db7.png

Here is one showing a ghostlike translucency to the skin and another with a crystalline structure. Note the cloak showing through the body:

Gemandpirate_zps46b7746b.png

I would also like crystalline armour pieces, based on actual crystal formations, that project similar to the stone version. An example is shown below. The main difference between them and the rock ones is that they would be translucent. If we could have them resemble ice crystals all the better.

cuarzo-cristal-de-roca1_zps4879d801.jpg
      _______________________________________________________________________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Options
      edited April 2014
      My last suggestion is for more cloak options, specifically how they appear around the shoulders. I want cloaks draped off one side only and cloaks that cover the shoulders as well. I also want more capes like the classic Foxbat one, that run from a cowl, except I want them to be a neck option and the cape to be a sub option, similar to how the Archer cape works. We should have multiple shapes for the cowl, from rounded, pointed and angular to name but a few. Here are some examples using Fabrica de Herois:

Covering both shoulders, collar optional on all but first:

view_zps27f2c2ac.png

duo_zps515c7f83.png]

Cape off one shoulder only:

Cloak5_zps5ecc06b9.png

Cape coming off a cowl, I would like various shapes, including rounded and multi-sided:

Cowls_zps7475ae74.png
    This discussion has been closed.