test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Re-add the lead-in missions for the Lemurian Invasion

kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Suggestions Box
Since we have the Lemurian Invasion back as a rampage, why not bring back the two missions that lead up to the invasion? I mean permanently re-add them.
100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This sounds good. I know I did them but I can't even remember them.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah, like the Socrates' missions are permanent. It would be nice.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,596 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What is the point of returning them? The missions contradict the intro to the Lemurian Invasion Rampage.

If they return them they need to fill in the blanks. The massive part where apparently we were in a coma on the Champions Building patio for the first several hours of the invasion.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What is the point of returning them? The missions contradict the intro to the Lemurian Invasion Rampage.

If they return them they need to fill in the blanks. The massive part where apparently we were in a coma on the Champions Building patio for the first several hours of the invasion.

If I recall they were actually post LI missions.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There was a fair bit pre invasion -

One time mission from julie morgan to investigate the strange groups of people around Until
    Then Repeatable mission to obtain the Lemurians doohickey from those groups (I may have these back to front)

Then the Vault.

Also where is the chance for new players to get the Lemurian Helmet? Even as a rare drop from LI it would be a nice addition (BoE of course for those who have it already)

See Here Here Here or Here

And while we are at it with created stuff that now languishes in the code doing nothing - why not add a mission with the two different race tracks from Forum Malvanum leadup. The tracks could be in an instanced/queued version of RenCen and Downtown. A 10 man Queue for races might be nice. This would allow again newer players to get lost costume pieces they missed plus also give back content suitable for vehicles and to test the new Mark 2 improvements on. Could even use it to allow people a one time test of a new vehicle from the showroom? Test Drive anyone.

Anyway sorry to hijack the thread but one leadup mission back should mean all leadup missions back.