test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Small Visual Change to Vehicles

hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Suggestions Box
That being... Make them bigger. You can somewhat do this by activating the Super Sizer thing before activating a vehicle but they are simply too small in their model. How can your champion really fit inside a thing that is not really much bigger than they are? They should be at least that larger size all the time.

This mostly applies to anything besides Bilkes which are already fine.
Post edited by hasukurobi on

Comments

• Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    its a small device called "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" that allows them to fit inside.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited March 2014
    Actually, I'd rather like jets being smaller. My character IS a jet, present model is already too big for her.

Or maybe release a few models for unmanned flying drones, no visible canopy and smaller than average jet/tank?

Maybe try making characters without maxed height/mass if they are supposed to be pilots?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    laughinxan wrote: »
    Well how about scale the jets to the persons height in terms of size? So if someone wanted to fly a small jet, they could do so if they wanted a heftier looking jet they'd play a bigger character :).

/signed.
    Probably the best solution.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Vehicles are, technically, attached to the character skeleton, as any other costumes.
    As they have their own bone, maybe it could be possible to give them size slider in tailor?
  • Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Vehicles are, technically, attached to the character skeleton, as any other costumes.
    As they have their own bone, maybe it could be possible to give them size slider in tailor?

If we are gonna add vehicles to the tailor they better be color changeable then
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    its a small device called "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" that allows them to fit inside.

That 'willing suspension of disbelief' doesn't mesh well in 'be the hero you want to be'.
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That 'willing suspension of disbelief' doesn't mesh well in 'be the hero you want to be'.

Then you're not doing it right :P

Being able to make vehicles bigger would be nice, but I also forsee it posing some issues, as that current vehicle intergrated content is designed with current sized vehicles. Making them larger might pose issues.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2014

With Vehicles it is called 'be the hero you want to match with the vehicle'.
    After all this time, you're thinking it might turn to something else?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!