test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Co - Madness!!!

r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
edited January 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
WTF is dis ****?

i login and BAM get timed out then it uses ages to "connect to account /login server" and nothing happens...

Are people know what they are doing?

Also since ( i think) nighthawk costume sets almost all new costume sets are bugged... i can wear dryad skirt while have "tighs only" selected.. and the same goes for victorian hair and many more...

in the costume case its a positive effect maybe because you can make some cool costumes with those glitches..... but it still shows that the one who implemented the stuff had no idea how to "tag" the items...OR was just to lazy to double check if everything is in the right place....

if they are doing the same sloppy work on implementing codesa and configuring tables then im not suprised that so many things in CO are not working correctly/properly...

EDIT: Now the Alerts are Gone too ....

Please devs , take the time and fix up the stuff ... especially the connection issues...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    r9xchaos wrote: »
    Also since ( i think) nighthawk costume sets almost all new costume sets are bugged... i can wear dryad skirt while have "tighs only" selected.. and the same goes for victorian hair and many more...

in the costume case its a positive effect maybe because you can make some cool costumes with those glitches..... but it still shows that the one who implemented the stuff had no idea how to "tag" the items...OR was just to lazy to double check if everything is in the right place....

OR they are listening to our ideas and allowing for better customizing without as many restrictions with the newer sets.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    OR they are listening to our ideas and allowing for better customizing without as many restrictions with the newer sets.

well i would agree but if you look exactly you see this seems not to be by intend ^^

for example the spartan set... one headpiece works withcollar teh other one not ... the one that clips does work... the other one not... okay.. makes sense... lol
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    well i would agree but if you look exactly you see this seems not to be by intend ^^

for example the spartan set... one headpiece works withcollar teh other one not ... the one that clips does work... the other one not... okay.. makes sense... lol

Not everything will work well with everything else... and the spartan set is an older set compared to the recently released ones. I actually enjoy that we have less restrictions... clipping issues can actually make for some amazing outfits, and why limit the creativity in a game where it's about making your own hero?
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    Not everything will work well with everything else... and the spartan set is an older set compared to the recently released ones. I actually enjoy that we have less restrictions... clipping issues can actually make for some amazing outfits, and why limit the creativity in a game where it's about making your own hero?

well yes btu if so they shoudl un-restrict teh other stuff too.. especially those thinsg that dont clip anyways..lol
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    well yes btu if so they shoudl un-restrict teh other stuff too.. especially those thinsg that dont clip anyways..lol

Would be nice, but it could also have untended issues with players costumes now. It's hard to say how all the coding works, especially concerning the older sets. But since CN has been working on some neat stuff concerning the tailor, we may see that happen at one point. Never hurts to be optimistic!
    EU5doX8.jpg
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Yes. Is you?

Do*?

English is not my native language AND i typed this when i was mad at stuff..thank you for correcting...
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    making posts when you are mad seldom leads to a good place. write it out in notepad. go have a coffee/juice/smoke/whatever. then come back and re-read it (also check forum for any updates that may have been posted in the interim (TT's post about Alerts for example). Decide if you are going to post as is, or edit it and post.

Those 5mins away can make all the difference.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    making posts when you are mad seldom leads to a good place. write it out in notepad. go have a coffee/juice/smoke/whatever. then come back and re-read it (also check forum for any updates that may have been posted in the interim (TT's post about Alerts for example). Decide if you are going to post as is, or edit it and post.

Those 5mins away can make all the difference.

This is very good advice. Plus, at the rate you are going, r9xchaos, you're gonna have a stroke by the age of 15.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    most of the newer sets of clothes are useable in any group for their place,
    helmets are in heads/helmets/ masks/ alien helmets etc
    jackets in jackets/tights/shirts/chestwear etc

it so you can put them anywhere.

you should see the clipping issues with the avian warrior set. you can't use the legs(which have accessories)and leg accesories because they both add on in the same space
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Pfft they aren't errors, use them wisely and you can make incredible things that aren't even truly human any more. It just shows off the costume creator even more, I love the way the new costumes are so much I almost have every single new one.