test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20150630.10 & .11 - Ravenswood Lock Box Bug Fixes

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2015 in PTS - The Archive
Release Notes for FC.31.20150630.11:

This build is available on PTS as of 7/15/2015.

- Some additional clipping fixes.

Release Notes for FC.31.20150630.10:

This build is available on PTS now, 7/13/2015.

- Added a new Gravity Driver icon (Artwork submitted by player Kaiserin).
- Adjusted the hand position and the Stunblaster icon.
- Fixed some clipping of the Ravenswood costume.
- Added a Ghost material for shoulder Ravens.
- Added color to the seam on the bicep of the Ravenswood tights.
- Updated text of the Gravity Driver to clarify that it is an account-wide unlock.
- Updated the Raven shoulder piece to properly scale with mass.
- Resolved the issue where Ravenswood pieces could not be equipped to only left or right positions for some players.

Known Issues
- Gravity Driver cannot be discarded - This is intentional. We want players to trade extras with other players or sell them on the exchange. If this turns out to be too cumbersome, we'll revisit making them discardable.
- Some clipping on a handful of Ravenswood pieces (Should all be resolved in FC.31.20150630.11)
- Hovercar icons break the image bounding box on the item modification window.
- Color Bleeding of colors 2 and 3 on several pieces.
- Multiple Perpetrator Incapacitation Devices do not have a shared cooldown.
- The Perpetrator Incapacitation Device stuns supervillains (without using the Manipulator).
- Hovercars pitch forward when moving forward.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go elsewhere.

In particular, do not report bugs from the live game in this thread, unless they are impacted by changes in the PTS build.
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• Options
    voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    ladygadfly wrote: »
    - Added a new Gravity Driver icon (Artwork submitted by player Kaiserin).

I love that this was done. I hope it opens up the door for more player contributions.

Also worth noting: The amount that the cars pitch forward has been significantly reduced. It doesn't appear to be quite as low as the Pharaoh's Chariot, but it's much better than it was.
    ​​
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    you forgot;

BUG:
    cloth. leather and metal- use the third colour as main.
    others all use- first colour as main.

Usually they all use the same colour for main.
    look at the pictures.
    chest piece -
    texture- metal
    main colour on this one is RED- THE THIRD COLOUR
    a9f6be52-0f1b-444f-8c2e-996b845baf0a_zpsvnldsh8f.png

now
    chest peice
    texture-holoforce armour
    main colour is now BLUE - THE FIRST COLOUR
    armour%207_zps4840oier.png
    ​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Release Notes for FC.31.20150630.10:

- Added a Ghost material for shoulder Ravens.

Ghost material Huh? sounds interesting, and a new Texture

SUGGESTION:[ Can we please also have Psionic, Glass and Holoforce textures available for the Shoulder Ravens? More Variety WILL Help this piece appeal and popularity (again compared to Alien Tights and the Jet Pack, it's poor and weak Reward)
    Known Issues
    - Gravity Driver cannot be discarded - This is intentional. We want players to trade extras with other players or sell them on the exchange. If this turns out to be too cumbersome, we'll revisit making them discardable.

I REALLY Doubt that anyone would like this Item to be Discardable

Also SUGGESTION: Please add an AURA Category for Auction House. We have Vehicle, Mods, Bags (which is useless) and soon we will have Powers! Why don't we have an Aura category yet?
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    Ghost material is awesome! Can we get every costume piece in the game to have this material added?
  • Options
    crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Posts: 182 Cryptic Developer
    Great feedback, folks! Much appreciated.
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    I really appreciate how commutative you guys (especially ladygadfly) have been with this update and the last few updates. Most of us realize not all player request can be fulfilled, but at least we know you guys are aware of what we want and make adjustments.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    This is going to make a great shoulder launcher for my robot pirate.

Could this one somehow go in the power armor weapon costume category as well?
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    Please give us ghost tights. God, please.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    I would say the new material is more water or ice but whatever it is called it is most welcome - would love to see it retrofitted to especially Holoforce and Psionic Dragon (as they are amongst the premium sets) but would hope to see it used also for stuff like the rock accessories etc - get some nice ice effects then. ​​
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    kemmicals wrote: »

while I would agree with that, all it would take is a single person to wear nothing but the ghost tights..and then colourt the parts in black, and boom...invisible player, good luck dueling that.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    notyuu wrote: »

while I would agree with that, all it would take is a single person to wear nothing but the ghost tights..and then colourt the parts in black, and boom...invisible player, good luck dueling that.

This is just silly. We already have an aura that makes you 95% invisible. The sky did not fall.​​
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    New Gravity Driver Icon

20ade830-fd4a-44e5-b1fd-fe7642b887d1_zpsk0rgx83o.jpg

I'm glad that the icon has been updated, looks similar to Force Detonation, but that shouldn't matter much. (Although Gravity Driver does knock down not back)

Perp Incapacitation Device

Stunblaster_Ravenswood_zpszcbndwco.jpg

I noticed that this devices stun is...very special indeed. I'm just wondering if you want Super Villain class foes to be stunned for up to 5-7 seconds without Manipulator & CC duration specs, aka anyone and everyone. And the funny thing is that it actually stuns Super Villains without needing to use Manipulator to achieve this naturally:

SVStun_zps9c20b55d.jpg

Post edited by theravenforce on
  • Options
    carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    BUG (?): When a vehicle reload finishes and puts itself on cooldown, it cancels an active Supercharger and puts it on cooldown. I'm not sure whether this is intentional.

BUG (?): Multiple Perpetrator Incapacitation Devices do not have a shared cooldown. I'm not sure whether this is intentional.

Also confirming theravenforce's stun test. It does indeed stun Super Villains, with or without Manipulator. The Stun icon also shows up when used on Legendary/Cosmic enemies, but does not appear to have any effect (does not negate their attacks).
  • Options

I actually colored the raven while in ghost material black and it was very visible. Almost solid, couldn't even see through it.
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    Ghost material looks spiffy. Let's see more of that.
  • Options
    FC.31.20150630.11 is now available on PTS. It includes a few more clipping fixes.

We're looking into the hovercar pitching forward issue. We're also looking into these two issues with the perpetrator incapacitation device. It's likely that they, along with the other known issues, will go live this week and be fixed next week:

- The Perpetrator Incapacitation Device stuns supervillains (without using the Manipulator).

Glad to see all the ghost material enthusiasm. :)
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    voyagersix wrote: »

This is just silly. We already have an aura that makes you 95% invisible. The sky did not fall.​​
    and if your DNA was 95% human you could be a a dolphin....never underestimate the power of 5%
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    FC.31.20150630.11 is now available on PTS. It includes a few more clipping fixes.

We're looking into the hovercar pitching forward issue. We're also looking into these two issues with the perpetrator incapacitation device. It's likely that they, along with the other known issues, will go live this week and be fixed next week:

Glad to see all the ghost material enthusiasm. :)

Thanks for all the fixes so far and the ghost texture. Can you please do something about the helmet clipping into the shoulders/neck area?

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    Nothing helpful to add, but I really like all the material options, especially the ghost material. Genuinely makes the set feel special. Great work!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    So is a shared cooldown being added to the device? If so please be clear on that.

If so, please make it so that multiple of the device cannot be equipped or when the change is made, unequip all duplicates.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Ghost material looks spiffy. Let's see more of that.

Absolutely, Ghost material is:

tumblr_mbsbq1wTR71qeuk6oo1_500.gif

:blush:
    So is a shared cooldown being added to the device? If so please be clear on that.

If so, please make it so that multiple of the device cannot be equipped or when the change is made, unequip all duplicates.

Shared cooldown will likely be implemented to stop back to back stuns (even though this will trigger hold resistance stacks) and to prevent misuse.

There is probably going to be more than a couple days time between it going LIVE (Presumably tomorrow) and it being fixed...I would imagine that it'd make all versions of the device unbound and then make it so you can't have more than one. Much like what was done to combat multiple Psionic Accelerators, NPGs, Teleiosaur Pheromones etc.

Also...one other thing...how likely is it that we could see an item like this in the Z-Store?

[Unbind Token] - Unbinds one device or piece of gear from your character, allowing you to trade it with other players or place it in a shared bank. (It'd only work on certain things, but I suspect everything that players can obtain would have to be checked through...)

EDIT: Just a question...will the Perpetrator Incapacitation Device be a lockbox item? Or will it be tied to the Ravenswood Representative's store in RenCen (who I haven't seen yet)? Or will it be locked behind a chain of unique Ravenswood orientated missions? :P
  • Options
    I'm just asking because the legacy devices took up to a year to get fixed, and other things when adjusted were never made unbound, like the stealth aura.
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,094 Cryptic Developer
    The device was in the drifter store for 50 tokens last I saw.
    ​​
  • Options
    brandy46785brandy46785 Posts: 1 New User
    How you link to xbox
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    How you link to xbox

You connect thru the xport....
    normal-30.gif​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    kaizerin wrote: »
    The device was in the drifter store for 50 tokens last I saw.
    ​​

50? Should be 20 because of Drifter Salvage to item value in the Drifter store.
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,919 Arc User
    So..does this PTS test even matter anymore?, the lockbox is out now...

good job..*claps* good job
    Psi.
  • Options
    cryneting wrote: »

The new lockbox has been on the pts for several weeks now, and they listened to our feedback and fixed some issues. So what are you complaining about?
  • Options
    cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    soulforger wrote: »
    cryneting wrote: »

The new lockbox has been on the pts for several weeks now, and they listened to our feedback and fixed some issues. So what are you complaining about?

I think they were referring to the new lockbox is now on the Live server.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    What? It was tested, found working.
    What more you need?​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback folks. The lockbox is now live so we can continue this discussion together over here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1195583/release-notes-ravenswood-lockbox-7-16-2015.
This discussion has been closed.