What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Reina: Hey I'm still a little mad at you.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sanguine: What? For not letting you kiss a married woman who was your slave? You know I did the right thing...

*He raises an eyebrow at her.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Reina: She wasn't technically my slave. And it would have just been one kiss. But... *sigh* I guess you are right.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *grabs kayla in a tight hug, being mindful of her stomach* oh, i missed you...*he takes a deep sniff of her hair* no one will tell me how many days i was down there, but i can tell it was a lot...i'm starving, parched, i need a shower and i just really, really missed you
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,075 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Kayla: Missed you too Shadow. And yes. You DO need a shower.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Lexington sickbay
    Dr. Tyra, who got beamed up tp the Lexington: Dr. Kayla, the Commodore was attacked by a bug that was trying to use her as a host for its eggs, but after handleing that, Reina feed the Commodore some of her blood, so now the Commldore has a sexual attraction to Reina.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Kuntel: WHAT!?

*He looks at Tyra and Kayla.*
    Sanguine: What was that, I'm right? Did I hear that correctly?

*He places his ear near her mouth.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Jessica: Come on Fiona. *takes Fiona and Rose's hands and starts walking back to their quarters*

Veronica: Just another wacky day.

*Reina bites his ear playfully*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,075 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Kayla: My last name's Reynolds. And... Attraction? If its like a form of toxin... being a Trill, Krystal's got a Hyper Motabolism. But until then... probably best to sedate her, because I don't know how this attraction works or if Kuntel can snap her out of it. Not to mention she knows this ship like the back of her hand...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *Kuntel walks over to Krystal.*

Kuntel: Krys?
    *Sanguine smiles playfully, then bites her ear quickly.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    (Capn Rose, Veronica and the rsst of the RKT away feam gets teleported up)
    Reigun is up in the main teleporter room: It wasnt my fault. Its those bloody technicians back in Andorian, who again, put the best weapon systems on a ship, but blooddh well cut corners on the EPS. As soon as we get to Andoria, I am going to show thos blue skinned...

Capn Rose: I get the picture, can you fix it.

Reigun, yes, but I need a shipyard, and the best EPS conduit and subsystems we got. I got the schedule worked out, we can do ot in 3 days.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Krystal: Hieeee Kun! You see a good lookin' woman with ruby eyes? *sideways drunken smile as she wraps her arms around him* I think she's in Transporter Room 2... And I don't even know how I know that.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Reina: No more biting ears for now. *gives him a quick kiss*

Veronica: well atleast it can be fixed.

Jessica: *As they enter their quarters* Okay I'm getting some more pizza now.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *releases her as the rest of the group walks in* yeah...i guess i'll go take care of that right now, and grab something to eat and change clothes

*he gives her a parting nip on the ear and heads back to his quarters*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Kuntel: Uhm, no, I haven't.

*He blinks at her as he holds her.*
    Sanguine: But it was so tasty!

*He smiles jokingly, then kisses her back.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Reina: well now what? I was going to pick up a blood packet cause I lost a bit of blood when I gave some to Krys but I can't do that cause she'll be in there too.

(Hmm I wonder if Vampire blood would counter a sedative since it basically works as a miracle cure with the downside of enthrallment)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sanguine:... Could always ask someone.

*He smiles hopefully.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Krystal: I don't know why I never noticed before but... she is really beautiful...
    Kayla: She's intoxicated. I have no idea with exactly what... although Dr. Tyra said something about blood... *Starts loading a hypo with a sedative*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Reina: Can you grab me a blood packet?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Kuntel: Why don't you lay down, cher? Maybe think about this mystery woman a bit more.
    Sanguine: Uhm, sure. I'll navigate by smelling your thrall. And I'll just fine you after?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Reina: Sure.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *the lycan enters his quarters and makes a beeline foer the replicator, deciding hunger satiating is far more important than smelling good, ordering several extra-large supreme pizzas and a huge glass of root beer, then takes it all over to the table and begins digging in*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Capn Rose: What dl you need to do, it?

Reigun: the EPS conduit and systems thay are supposded to be the spares for the Presisdio, since they are already at the drydock at Jenolan. And most of the enhineering crews of the Lexkngton and Presidio when we are there. We will be doing double shifts while doing that, but 72 hours, it will work.

Capn Rose: Thats going to be a hard sell, even with Adm Cartwright backing us up. Get me the rundown you have, and send it up to the bridge. Veronkca, lets go call the Lexington..
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Krystal: She's not a mystery Kun... We met her on the planet. And I feel fine...
    Kayla: *Presses the hypo to Krystal's neck and injects her*

(Leave it up to you guys if it works or not.)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    OOC: Leaving it up to West!

Sanguine: Alright!

*He kisses her goodbye and leaves.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    (I say not. I figure if the blood can cure the chemical from the bug then it can stop a sedative.)

*Reina wanders around the ship aimlessly staying on the transporter deck*

Veronica: Okay Rose.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Kuntel: Cher? Feeling sleepy?
    *Sanguine walks into Sickbay, grabs a few packs of blood, and walks out. While using vampire powers to make himself unnoticeable.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Kayla: That's new... *Seeing how a normally effective sedative had no effect this time*
    Krystal: Nope. *Still wrapped around Kuntel*
    Kayla: Probably restraints or a stun blast...
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Turbolift of the RKT
    Capn Rose: Usually thks work would take a month at ESD easily. What do you think, Veronica? By regs, I should take the RKT back to Andoria, but thats also means at least a month in drydock, probably longer.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Kuntel: ... Cher, you wanna go see the kids?
    *Sanguine shows up behind Reina.*

Sanguine: I'm back.