What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Veronica: Well it would give us more time together. not as much stuff to worry about while the ship is stuck in drydock.

Reina: *Sniffs the air* You got too many blood packs didn't you?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sanguine: I got enough for both of us!

*He smiles at her as he pulls out two bloodpacks.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,115 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Krystal: Why when Reina is... *Blinks* TRIBBLE and Ezri... I... my babies... and I... *pulls the chip out of her pocket* Completely forgot to give this to Ezri...

(Maternal Instincts clear the fog a bit! :D)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    (Too bad her maternal instincts are poorly developed.)

Reina: *Sigh* Well I guess they won't mind.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sanguine: I'll apologize later..

*He smiles apologetically.*
    Kuntel: Come on! Let's go give it to her, then see the kids... then maybe a little fun?

*He smiles seductively.*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Capn Rose: This is a warship, Veronica. Spendjng tkme jn drydock ksnt a good idea for a warship. (On the bridge) Ishi, get me Adm. Cartwright, and Commodroe Jade. Lets see what they say.

Ishikawa: Getting Jemolan and Lexington now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Reina: *Bites into one of the blood packs* I have done way too much stuff today I kep having to drink too much.

Veronica: *sigh* Sorry. You are right.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,115 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Krystal: *Looks conflicted* I... *shakes her head* Yea. I think I need to see them.
    *An officer on the Lexington reports that Krystal is unavailable due to medical emergency*
    (Give her a break. How long as Krystal been a mother?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *the lycan finishes his overly large meal and sits back with a satisfied sigh, patting his full belly* food done...now i gotta wait for this to digest a bit before i can shower; don't wanna cramp
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sanguine: Well, you are gettting a bit pudgy....

*He saves his for later.*
    Kuntel: Come on then!

*He pulls her toward Ezri's location.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Reina: Sanguine you and I both know that we can't get pudgy.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Krystal: Kun... why do I want to... with Reina of all people? I barely know her and... I've never felt that way about anyone except you...
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sanguine: Oh, right.

*He shrugs, smiling at her like a doofus.*
    Kuntel: I think she might have made you her thrall to save you...

*He keeps pulling her toward Ezri.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    (Oh and she only calls him his full name when she's a bit upset with him. And regardless of being unable to get fat I'm sure she doesn't appreciate being called it.)

Reina: Haha.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    (She is the immediate superior to Rose, so she needs to know her plan, after all, its your job. You cna do it from your quarters.)

Capn Rose: Unless she happens to be comatose, and needing a feeding tube, get her on the horn, NOW. If you hadnt notice, one of her ships, under her command has noweapons to speak of. That should be of some interest to her
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Krystal: Her what?
    Ezri: *Currently making out with Zach*
    *Captain Rose is patched through to sickbay*
    Kayla: Captain O'Connell?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Zach: *Currently making out with a partially undressed Ezri*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Kuntel: Kinda like a mind slave.

*He finally stumbles upon Ezri and Zach.*

Kuntel: Ez! Your mother has something for you!
    Sanguine:... I'm sorry I called you pudgy....

*He takes her hand.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    (and as an admiral, jade is well within her rights to tell a captain to bugger off)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ezri: *Blinks and pulls away from Zach* DAD!? MOM?! Ever heard of knocking?!
    Krystal: I'm a what?

(In Krystal's current intoxicated state, and with Tala on the Presidio right now... chain of command would put... Kayla in command of the Lexington right now by rank.)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Reina: How are you going to make it up to me?

Zach: Hey can't you knock first?!

Veronica: I wonder what happened in the cave.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Kuntel: Not important. Krystal is going through something right now...

*He smiles at Krystal.*

Kuntel: A thrall.
    Sanguine: I dunno... maybe a romantic night? Together?

*He leans in a bit closer.*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ezri: *Blinks before remembering she's semi topless* Um... this is awkward... and... wait... Vampire Blood Intoxication?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Zach: What? Is this like the time she kissed Shadow? Actually I think that happened more than once. *Offers Ezri her shirt*

Reina: Maybe...
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Kuntel: Yup!

*He tosses her the chip Krystal had.*
    Sanguine: A little wine, a little blood, maybe some nice music...

*He kisses her.*

Sanguine: A little kissing...
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ezri: *Catches the chip* What's this?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Reina: No more blood for me for today I drank way too much.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    *said lycan steps out of the shower after several long minutes under the hot stream, grabbing a big fluffy towel and vigorously drying himself off*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Sanguine: Maybe a little for me then?

*He bares his fangs a little at her.*
    Kuntel: What is it Krystal?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    (And then we go into dereliction of duty, because a ship under her command is non operational, and she did nothing about it when told about it. Rose is following her chain of command, and while for the command of the Lexington goes to the XO, Tala does not outrank Rose in the Fleet structure. After all, Rose is a Captain and has more time as Captain.)
    Ancient Griffon insult