test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    (I had problems logging into Steam. Also, I got my main account back. So all's well.)

Prime Raneson: Understood... Guess we gotta find something to attack and distract the Terrans away from the rescue team. Any ideas?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (without you humanoid body your head looks like a wolf, and you are fuzzy, get over it)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (for two hours, Dee, Quinn, Karter, Reigun, and Frar work out all the kincks and problems and get the entire crew off the RKT computer)

Reigun and Tyra comes over with one hand behind their back and salute Veronica and RAdm Rose.

Tyra: Boss, V, we got a couple of presents for you.

Reigun: RightO.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Nick: *lets the body fall to the ground, bringing his chainsword to his side, it's motor coming to a stop. he wipes his forehead with his left wrist, taking a deep breath and looking towards the battle the giant was apparently watching*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    bloodhoof: we would have to strike a target close enough to the station to draw their attention, and the station is a little ways galactic northeast of ferenginar - has your intel team gathered a list of possible targets in that area? *the knossos' commander then addresses the MSF group because his author forgot the name of the actual guy*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Master Miller: Our teams are on their way there. We'll have something within the hour.

(I need to pass out now. Long day. Hopefully things are going to be calmer and more active tomorrow)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (watch, krystal will have been rescued in an hour)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (*drops gigaton nuke on rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ...i think i'm going to make a suggestion to starfleet command that vehicles be reintroduced to the standing forces - with all the wars the federation has been in lately, they're going to be needing them sooner or later, especially if they run into a hostile power that makes extensive use of those types of ground forces
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Krystal: I think I might join you on that one.

(WE NEVER DID THIS! rattler, y u no did this?!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20 wrote: »
    after a few minutes, when he hits the area where the vine takes up the entire hole, vines comes to Shadow and grab him, about to put him into a pod.

RAdm Rose, looking down: Shadow, you ok.

(that moment when you realize your character is about to get hentai'd)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Alas, Shadow, we shall miss you)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (and then he incinerated the giant mind-controlling, rapey-vine plant a few seconds later)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Cue End Credits)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2019
    (*drops a krogan on rattler's head* also, i just realized something...as strong as reaper magnetohydrodynamic cannons might be against star trek ships (though, i STRONGLY question this since the yield is apparently not even at MEGATON levels - the max output one of those cannons can put out is 450 KILOTONS...that's not even halfway to a megaton) as well as mass effect ones...their defenses SUCK against star trek weapons that aren't kinetic-based - which is just about EVERYTHING, even the torpedoes because they rely on violent particle release to do their damage, not the energy from kinetic impact - and they can't counter it because they have no R&D capability, no infrastructure to refit their ships with different types of shielding or armor - hell, not even shipyards to replace any of their losses...the group that's heading for the milky way is basically forked)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (you forget the first rule of Superhero fights, Shadow. What is the first rule of superhero fights)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2019
    (never talk about superhero fights...and if there is anyone here who didn't get that reference, you fail at pop culture)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (Sheer size can be a defense too. And single hit output might be kilotons... but that's a sustained multi kiloton beam of molten metal. Something Starfleet's never encountered until that point. As for the ground vehicles... things got in the way.)

Mirror Krystal: *blasted into a wall by a firehose stream of water before getting pounced on by a redheaded blue werefox berserker*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *alex shows up behind nick, having lost his pursuer somewhere else on the station* damn, she's really going at it...popcorn? *he asks, holding out a tub to nick*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2019
    (also, you want sustained power? one of the GTVA Colossus beams from freespace 2 can apparently put out 40.8 GIGATONS of energy over the course of its 4 second channel - and it has TWELVE of those things

and shivan beams are likely comparable in power, if not stronger, since they had them first and the GTVA reverse-engineered theirs from destroyed and captured shivan ships...and there are currently shivan ships roaming the milky way

...i think i made a very big 'uh oh')​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *Doesn't seem to hear alex, slowly walking forward towards the fight, Revving his chainsword's motor loudly*
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    alex: uh, nick? *he sets down the bucket of popcorn and runs after him, tapping on his shoulder* what are you doing?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *Shakes his head, gasping for a moment* I... I don't... *The revving of his chainsword's motor dies down to silence* I can't do it... I was about to do it but i can't do it... her face... *Buries his face in his free hand* By the gods i hate this universe...
  • Options
    *alex reaches out and awkwardly pats nick on the shoulder* it's okay...i'm not sure i or matt would be able to either - not that krystal seems to need our help​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: I feel like a monster... *Looks at his blood covered chainsword* That's what this universe does for the most part i guess... makes monsters... she looks too much like krystal... like gaia...
  • Options
    alex: “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Mirror Krystal: *uses dark magic to help throw the attacking werefox off towards Nick and Alex*
    Krystal: *flies into Alex' chest*
    Mirror Krystal: *runs, looking panicked*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *alex catches krystal with a loud 'OOF!' and looks down* i seem to have a UFF on my chest...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *tries to break free of Alex, looking almost totally feral and screaming in rage as her target escapes*
  • Options
    Nick: Krystal! Calm down... *Looks at Alex* what do we do?
  • Options
    alex: oh, now we got two of them...*uses a vulcan nerve pinch on the feral krystal*​​

#LegalizeAwoo