test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Kaiden: If you hadn't noticed, we got the power back up.

colony LEader: Thank you, LT. Its a miracle you are here.

Tyra: We got a few beds on the Turner, but it be better if we keep those beds for any more serious condition. We shoudl send those hurt to the Lexington.

Injured: No, we bleed on this place, I am not leaving unless I am in a body bag.

The other injured give thier ascent to the declaration.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    (sterilized, not euthanized...euthanization is a painless mercy-killing)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *rolls her eyes*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Tyra lifts her eyebrow at Kayla, as the group shows up..

Tali: Dr. Reynolds, the Admiral here got her bell rung. (as Tali is helping Krystal along as Vestian and Reigun talk off to the side)

Kaiden: How do we get to the ExoGeni research site?

Colony Leader: We have a garage under us that has a couple of surplus military vehicles.

Kaiden: Makos?

Leader: Yes.

Kaiden: Good. ( http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M35_Mako )
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: Tyra... wanna help with Krys? I'm still working on someone over here.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Tyra looks at the injured colonits then head to Krys, and Tali: Admiral, hurt anywhere? (As she runs a tricorder over Krys and Tali)

RAdm Rose: We got a platoon of Vestian's Gorn on the ground now, and another Platoon of Maco's inbound from the Lexington, but if we are going outside, probably shoudl get armored.

Over Rose's comms

Reigun:Boss, we got power and water here. With a replicator we got food for the colony, but in my opinion, we need to get these civilians out of here. Let the professionals handle defense, these guys will just get in the way.

RAdm Rose: Understood, Rei. Let Krys know, but remember we have no authority to pull these people out of their homes.

Reigun: Understood (The orion comes over to Jessica and Krystal) Admirals, we need to evacuate the civvies. We cannae defend this place like this.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Took a head butt from a Krogan. Felt like a battering ram. Threw me for a loop for a bit.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,221 Arc User
    Jessica: Unfortunately they seem determined to stay here.

Veronica: Lets get ready then.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: Ok (Follows Veronica down to the Armory)

Tyra looks over Krystal: Ok, you got a nasty bump on the head, and you look like you went through some refuse. However, you do not have a concussion. I'd say rest and relax, but I know you. You, Tali, I am more worried about. Your Exosuit took a beating and there is numerous areas where it won't take much to be compromised. (She pulls out an inhaler) Its based of your Fleets specifications we got from you, its an immunebooster. I want you to take it.

Tali: Okay (Takes it)

Tyra scans Kaiden, Shadow, then Jessica: Let me guess, you also went into Melee with those Krogan?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    no, i just shot at them​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: Guess I got lucky...
  • Options
    Jessica: I did. I almost got thrown off.

*Veronica gets dressed up in some Omega force armor*
  • Options
    (*fires giant plasmaball of doom at thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Vestian comes up to Krystal: Admiral, we need to remove the civilains from this site while the Geth are on planet.

Colony Leader: You will not remove anyone from the this colony against their will.

RAdm Rose, getting her Omega force Armor on too: Axel, any idea about the pollen?

Axel: Its a plant, and a flowering one. Nothing else. Have to be a large amount of the plant somewhere near the colony, but scans are inconclusive.

Victoria: We just spotted two of the Geth Friagtes, they are attached to the spire where Exogeni is.

RAdm Rose: Let me guess no way to pick them off from the outside without hitting the spire?

Victoria: and who said you can't read mind. There is some geth on the flyway to the Spire, but its safer then flying there. One fo our fighters got some damage from their CWS. May not be phasers or disruptors, but it still powerful enough to puncture fighter shields.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: I knew they wouldn't want to go.

Veronica: We'll have to be careful then.
  • Options
    Krystal: If they wanna stay, they can stay. But we will reinforce this camp. Hold down the fort and set up turrets if you can. I think the only way we're ending this is if we find whatever the Geth are interested in. We take it, they should lose interest in the planet. Someone said something about a garage here?
  • Options
    we take it, and they may lose interest in the planet, but they'll GAIN interest in us...we get in enough trouble as it is - no need to intentionally court it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Shadow... we court it just by existing. In all the time we've known each other... when have we NOT been in trouble in one form or another?
  • Options
    that's my point - why INTENTIONALLY invite it when we already attract it just by being?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Colony leader: Yes, down two levels of stairs is the Garage we use to come to and from the ExoGeni site.

Kaiden: Mako can handle up to 8 people. Of course, your big guys might not like being packed in like a sardine.

Vestian, and Reigun: Aye, Aye, sir.

Tyra: Krystal, you might wan to keep Keller and Reynolds with you when you go there. You might need thier expertise, However, I do suggest Reina coming down to assist with the wounded.

RAdm Rose comes down the gangplank of the Turner: Leave you to handle the light work, and things blow up spectacularily. Vestian, take a squad down to the garage. I want you to support the Admiral. We got 2 Frigates attached to the ExoGeni Spire, so its going to get hairy there.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *nods* Kayla! Dee! Lets go. Jade to Lexington. Have Reina come down with a full medical team. *looks at Shadow* So what do you suggest we do? Nothing? *heads for the garage*
  • Options
    Tali: These colonist are going to think they have been invaded.

Kaiden:They have, by the Geth. I think he is thinking of the saying, no good deed goes unpunished, Admiral.

Tali: Which saying do you go by

Kaiden: With great power comes great responsibility

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: We're staying long enough to protect them from the Geth. Once the situation has stabilized, we'll leave and let Alliance forces handle the reconstruction.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose, looking at Krystal: Alliance is sending a cruiser here but it won't show up for 2 days. Be alot easier if the Geth would leave. but they are hunkering down.

Reigun: Well, they are being augmented by the power generator at that spire. So you are going to go in there, and pry them off the generator. Means takeing out thier umbillicals.

Kaiden: We got enough explosives for that. You do not have vehicles on your ships?

RAdm Rose: Turner has some dunebuggys, but nothing like your Makos. (She looks around) And they wouldn't help too much here anyways.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Yea... we've never really had a use for ground vehicles. We've got the Argo dunebuggy. Can seat 3, but nothing like an APC.
  • Options
    Kaiden: Well, the Mako is an acquired taste. Lets go.

RAdm Rose: You come back, alive and well. I do not want to talk to Cartwright or Quinn how 2 fleet Admirals got whackeed assualting an enemy held position.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    the major powers back in kirk's era used to use mechanized ground forces to defend new colony worlds...i don't know why they stopped doing that, honestly

as for what we do, we find what the geth are looking for and BLOW IT UP - they won't have any reason to remain here if what they're looking for is gone, nor will they be coming after us because we have it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: We'll decide what to do when we find out what it is.
  • Options
    ...i think i'm going to make a suggestion to starfleet command that vehicles be reintroduced to the standing forces - with all the wars the federation has been in lately, they're going to be needing them sooner or later, especially if they run into a hostile power that makes extensive use of those types of ground forces​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: I think I might join you on that one. But I did make myself clear on the Geth situation right? Depending on what they want, we decide at that point if we take it or not.

I can understand you wanting to limit the amount of attention we get, but the fact remains we attract attention just by being here. If there was some grand plan in this galaxy, we're disrupting it. Whoever's behind all this is gonna come for us eventually. If this thing will give us or even our allies here a tactical advantage or insight into the enemy... I don't think blowing it up instantly will be an option. Otherwise why bother? Just bombard it from orbit and be done with it!

If the Geth want it badly enough to put boots on the ground... then I wanna know what that is.