What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: that description sounds lame.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    well, there's always the doctor who version...lupine wavelength haemovariform​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: Doctor who?.... doctor who what?.... *Looks at Alex*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Humanoid Canine Species. *sticks her tongue out*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    that sounds even lamer than monoform changeling...​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Older Nyssa: Clutzy Draconequiss.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    alex's fur bristles* do i look like a dragon-horse to you?!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Well... I think sci-fi terms fail here so *Shrugs and walks over to the table with the food brought by seras, looking for the eggrolls*
  • Options
    Krystal: You asked Alex.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *his fur still bristled, he grumbles loudly as he follows briana and filches a pair of spring rolls (i refuse to call something that has no egg in it an egg roll) before cramming one into his muzzle whole*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    seras: wait until everything is ready briana.

jakara: back home i havnt seen anyone like you, ive only heard old earth legends *she says to alex*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Krystal: *notices Amara with Kayla* You ok?
    Amara: I'll live. Just... feel strange right now.
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks at Seras and sighs* Alright.... I can wait.. *glances at alex for a moment, who's already taken and eaten an egg roll*
  • Options
    seras: you wait too, dont need everyone getting full already. *puts her hand on her hips looking at alex with a stern mother like stance and expression.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    *alex just looks between briana and seras with a disgruntled look before swallowing the one he already ate* well, i already ate one and grabbed another...which i intend to keep and eat, since i'm sure no one else wants to eat something that has traces of fur on it - and trust me, it would take WAY more than two of these to make me full *he then glances at jakara* and if you've never seen anything like me in your universe...either my counterpart there never returned from triangulum in the 2150s and is still there, never wound up there to begin with and died during WW3 along with the rest of our kind like happened here, died at some earlier point before that...or he just never existed at all in that universe​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: The only one who's ever said anything about anything like you is my dad... and he was talking about how a bar fight turned bad sometime in the past..
  • Options
    so what you're saying is, the situation turned...hairy? *alex asks with a wolfish grin*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *Chuckles, covering her mouth with her hand* That is a terrible pun, but yes. My dad mentioned guinness so it could have taken point anytime after 1759....
  • Options
    jakara: ive traveled all around the milky way of my universe and i havnt seen others like you, ive heard of them tho but im trill so i dont know everything that happened in human history. *shrugs*
  • Options
    i guess it's a good thing i didn't get immediately attacked when your dad showed up on the conundrum a few weeks ago, then, since his only experience with lycanthropes prior was apparently a hostile one *he says while nibbling on the other roll he grabbed*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    *Just then, Raneson and Oynx, who had to figure out where the BBQ was since the location was changed at the last minute, enter the holodeck*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    well, look who finally sho-*he then stops abruptly and wrinkles his nose* did you fall in a sulpher pit or something? you both smell like rotten eggs​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I don't know if there were anymore encounters, that's the only one he's ever talked about.. *Shrugs, looking over, immediately covering her nose and mouth with the shirt under her uniform jacket*
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Prime Raneson: Rotten eggs? That's because somebody threw something in grenades into where we were, Alex. *Glares at Alex knowingly*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    well, i recognize that you tried to wash it off...but you didn't do good enough for my nose - or briana's, apparently​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *covers her nose* Man... sometimes having foxy senses is bad...
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks at Jakara, still keeping her mouth and nose covered*
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Prime Raneson: If someone - whoever it was - had not decided to throw stink grenades into where I was, this smell wouldn't be on me.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    well, take this and get it off you *he mumbles through a pinched nose while he grabs a can of scent neutralizer from his ever-present bag with the other paw and tosses it at the pair*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Prime Raneson: *Catches the scent neutralizer* Thanks. *Uses it on herself and Oynx*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif