What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Romani: I've encountered it before...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Delgado: Oh? Do tell where.... I'm interested in who may be desperate enough to make such a thing to stay awake...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Romani: That's whats driving me crazy right now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Delgado: Not sure how I can help, Lieutenant Commander....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose follows Krys to 10 Forward: When we feel better, we need a cookout. We need a day where we cna just be freinds and family. Not heroes, and officers.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Romani: *crosses her arms over her chest as she thinks*
    Krystal: Agreed.
  • Options
    Delgado: Can i do something for you, or are you going to be on your way...
  • Options
    Rose: By the window, with a view, or somewhere else?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (whoops...i just checked back when we were discussing all that currency stuff, and alex said just 8k credits would buy a decent pre-owned corvette...so pretend alex said 280k for that corvette - bit more realistic of a value)

as i recall, you got 41,897 credits from converting that brick - so assuming you have another brick, that'll set you up for a pre-owned interceptor or another two for a new one​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Romani: *narrows her eyes in thought as she looks over the doctor again*
    Krystal: Window works.
  • Options
    Rose: Kay. (She grabs a beer, and a Pulled pork BBQ sandwich and gives Rattle a chocolate sunday. She then looks out the window) I still am amazed at being out here, orbiting and alien world, under an alien star.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Thanks. *takes a bite and visibly relaxes* Oh that's good...
  • Options
    Rose sighs as she bites into her sandwich. She sips her beer and wanders off, remeber the times her firends would after rough finals goes to the local resturant and just relax like the world would wait for them to have thier fun.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*prods things with stick* you know...i distinctly recall an unknown contact appearing just outside K-13 that no one responded to)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Tala's watching it until it gets closer.)

Krystal: Something on your mind?
  • Options
    Rose: Just remebering when I was younger, patrolling the streets, save the people from muggers, and thieves. Running into class, making sure that my night job didnt get into class work. on how we always went to this pizza palor to eat and talk, and maybe dance the fear away.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Delgado: *shifts in his chair nervously* What's with that look, Lieutenant Commander?

Briana: well I have 4 left, I had five in total and after all of them are gone I'd have to write home for more. So I think I might be able to go for a new one.... not sure what I'd do with it when we eventually get back from this trip... would a specific paint job cost extra?
  • Options
    paint is replicatable, so it's free - unless you want an energy-ablating coat; that'd cost something because it has to be made by hand​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Romani: Drop the act Eli... How the hell are you even here in the first place? Last I saw you, you were in DEEP trouble!
    Krystal: *nods* Yea... We're not that different. Back in my Academy days I'd worry about my grades and getting to class on time. When I graduated, just before my assignment to the Cerberus, my friends and I went out to celebrate. Half of them ended up getting drunk and were scrambling the next day to be presentable when we got our assignments.
    *reaches over to Rose*
  • Options
    Briana: Nah, Just blue and silver.... Well not actual silver... just something that looks silver.... Well silver can be replicated so maybe actual silver?

Eli/Delgado: *Starts chuckling for a few moments before breaking out, laughing* Thought I would have been able to get away with it longer, yet you're always so suspicious of everything.... Its been like.... two or three years for me, so that trouble has passed. I'm here cause I can be... I spent a lot of time with Arizona on the Arizona, and i wanted to be able to do something.... Arizona may or may not be joining me eventually, She wouldn't need to disguise herself here like i am now.... If not I'm barely going to be gone long for her....
  • Options
    Romani: Yea... and its only been... what? A day or two since I last saw you? And your dad had to come and rip you a new one.
  • Options
    Eli/Delgado: That's all in the past for me. Literal years ago.... I doubt my father would even realise I'm here and not there. He's far too busy with mom....
  • Options
    Romani: Some new crisis back home I get to look forward to?
    *shakes her head*
    Nevermind... not like you CAN tell me anyways. Temporal Prime Directive.
  • Options
    okay, so blue and silver, non-ablative​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Eli/Delgado: any crisis i could tell you about, you would have already lived through. Temporal mechanics are so fun, aren't they?

Briana: Like a darker blue would be good. almost navy... Pretty sure that's it.... Would it be cheaper to stock it with supplies from you or should i get it elsewhere? I know a replicator is guaranteed these days.... but I mean with other stuff... mainly things we can trade if we need money there... like alcohol...
  • Options
    Romani: *groans*
  • Options
    if you need barter bait, just replicate a chest full of various gemstones...unlike most of the powers in this galaxy, the ones in M-33 don't have any form of matter-energy conversion - at least not one that can make gems flow like wine, so they're still highly valuable there, and they don't have the means to detect if a gem is natural or replicated​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Oh.... Sweet.... that works out really well actually.... I honestly was just looking for an excuse to get alcohol since you said your empire makes some and i wanted to try it....

Eli/Delgado: I'm not here to cause trouble, i swear it. I'm just here to see how i fare being a doctor on a starship... my time with Arizona on the Arizona, i spent doing a whole lot of nothing with what I know, i felt like a retiree.... and i couldn't practice medicine on board without joining starfleet.... and I'm not sure how I would fare in starfleet back home so... it was easier to have Shaw give me an opportunity here...
  • Options
    most of the stuff we manufacture, you've already sampled - all those 'wizard' drinks like firewiskey, butterbeer, pumpkin juice and so on​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Briana: Oh.... yeah i want some of that then..... like A barrel of butterbeer.... or two or three... so what's included in the so on part?