What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Romani: No... just curious I guess.

Oh... I should also mention I'm filling in as the XO for a while while Commander Victoria is on medical leave. And it was already cleared by Lexington's CMO, seeing as how we didn't have one at the time.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Delgado: Ah, I see... I do hope Commander Victoria makes a full recovery... What exactly are you Curious about?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Romani: You said you get that a lot when I said that something seems familiar about you.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Delgado: That is correct.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex slowly looks up from a pile of 'paper'work on his desk* drake...i know you're there - you've never been able to sneak up on me so show yourself and get the information you sent me to get off the turner​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Romani: *thinks for a minute then shakes her head* Alright... If you ever wanna talk about it let me know. I won't push right now.
  • Options
    Delgado: Thank you very much, Lieutenant Commander. it has been nice seeing you *Coughs, bringing a hand to his face* meeting you...
  • Options
    Romani: *Narrows her eyes before approaching him* You know me...
  • Options
    Delgado: Well, i do I know you now. Plus I am this ship's CMO. I was able to read up a bit.
  • Options
    Romani: No... you know me from before... But where...
  • Options
    Delgado: I don't believe i do know you from anywhere before here.
  • Options
    Romani: *skeptical look before taking a deep breath*
  • Options
    Delgado: Will there be anything else, Lieutenant Commander? any more bold accusations?
  • Options
    Romani: *rolls her eyes* This is just gonna bug me for a while...
    *turns to leave*
  • Options
    (ROSE! get your butt in here - i'm waiting on drake)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Delgado: Come back another time, Lieutenant Commander, stay healthy.
  • Options
    Romani: I'll do my best. *heads out, still clearly bothered by the apparent familiarity*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Drake through a mobile holoprojector: Surprised you left this one working, Old Wolf. And I know if I step on your ship and caught, I'd be thrown in the brig. I assume you made a copy of the data and disseminated to your scientists and techs. Any conclusions?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Delgado: *Chuckles to himself and looks back to his console, picking up a foul smelling drink, made with a mix of coffee and various other Caffeine loaded drinks*
  • Options
    yeah...it seems your device can't withstand being hit by two type 7 temporal wavefronts simultaneously, especially when the interaction between the two ended up tearing a hole in the space-time continuum and causing the RKT to experience the equivalent of 4 million years of existence in a heartbeat, relatively speaking - at least, that's what i got from my scans​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Drake: Wrong place, wrong time? So everyone is dead on the RKT, my condolences
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    no one's dead...as far as i know; apparently most of the crew was placed in the transporter buffer before the wave struck since DS9 managed to get a warning off to k-13 before it was consumed​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Yeah, they are in a 4 million year old data buffer shared with a 4 million year old AI that has gone catatonic. Dee and Ami got this. This is child's play.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jorin: *messages briana back.* i have my fighter but that wont work, im not sure where to get a larger ship from let along find a way back to the time and place i came from.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    so if that's everything...i have paperwork to finish up and then i need to figure out what to do about the hur'q and the dominion here in the alpha quadrant - of course, i'm sure you've already got someone spying on them​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Dee, Ami, Henha... we got several characters who can take care of it who can work together.)
  • Options
    Drake: Yeah, you. Good Day, Alex he cut off his channel and the drone just dissolves.

Rose: So this is the time i hate, the time between. Between you do everything you can, and wait for the results.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Better than how I've been for a little while now honestly. At least I have things to do and... *shakes her head* Anyways... Come on... lets get something to drink at least. After that shuttle you probably could use one. *smiles*
  • Options
    Rose: You could probably use a chocolate sundae. (She weakly smiles) Lead on, Captain.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: You had me at Chocolate. *leads the way to Ten Forward*