Options

Comments

• nrglg
    nrglg Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    limonazza wrote: »
    pretty sure the playerbase will infuriate hearing that the 100% S-card has been replaced with 5x 0,01% chances to obtain one egg-2.gif

I just opened my War Avatar Pack S to get my (nearly useless) edible B card. I am supposed to commence rage now? tiger-4.gif

In reality though, I couldn't care less. I would have logged in with or without the reward, so any outcome is a win-win for me.​​

GAME FORUMS (Direct Link & Arc Frame)
    Hub | Arc | PWI | FW | NW | STO | SO | BLR | JD | BOI | CO | WOI
    Hub | Arc | PWI | FW | NW | STO | SO | BLR | JD | BOI | CO | WOI
    Forum Enhancements and Visual Improvements
    (Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey and/or Stylish required)
    PWI vBulletin Forum Data Dumps and Backups
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    So let me get this:
    if I qualified for both Tier2 and tier3 i get 5 war avatar pack S?
    giphy.gif

• maldryx
    maldryx Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

First off, thank you for the continued feedback regarding the login promotion. I've been going back and forth with the team to see what happened and what adjustments we can make to ensure that we a rewarding as closely to what was originally communicated. The rewards that were communicated were incorrect. We didn't catch those in reviewing the material prior to distribution.

However, we want to make sure that those players that logged into the game are rewarded for their efforts. In addition to the reward structure currently in place, players who qualify for tier 2 (logged in on at least ten separate days) will receive three War Avatar Pack S and those that qualify for tier 3 (logged in on at least 12 separate days) will receive two War Avatar Pack S. To reiterate the current reward structure is:
    • Tier 1 - War Avatar Chest: B x5
    • Tier 2 - War Avatar Chest: A x5 (plus an additional three War Avatar Pack S)
    • Tier 3 - War Avatar Pack S x1 (plus an additional two War Avatar Pack S)

We'll continue to do our best to ensure our communication is clear and correct. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alex

Would it really be so terrible to give people the S Chest? Is it going to hurt PWI's bottom line so much that this is an impossibility? Is it really better to aggravate your players by giving them a 2% chance at an S Card instead of 100% chance to get what was promised? I fail to see the reasoning in this. Even 5 S Packs does not equate to 1 guaranteed S card, thanks to the horrendous chances at an S card in those worthless packs. Hell, even if you guys gave us 100 S packs, it wouldn't be the same, thanks to those pathetic odds.

I would be much more sympathetic to this situation if S Chests were something that could not be mailed to characters and some new coding had to be created and implemented just to accomplish this task, but this is simply not the case. I'm pretty certain that S chests could be mailed out just as easily as S packs, with very little problem.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    "False advertising" defined as far as they advertised something that was false, yeah... But the legal definition no. We would have to be purchasing something and we purchased nothing. Besides the TOS protects PWE pretty well. We don't own any of our characters and they can terminate our access or the toons at any time. A misleading S chest for a free give away? That we probably spent a total of 5 minutes of our time and no money to get? Meh.

Do they need to get their **** together? Yes. Can we rage about it? Yes. Is it worth our time and energy? Probably not. They **** up. Again. Sounds like China must organise the give aways, too, and they just cant translate or something. May as well get used to it.

No one ever complains about the false advertising for the good errors anyway. (like how we got two orbs for 95+ toons, or how we got event gold for every character on an account instead of only the one character per account, etc etc etc....)
  • squee251
    squee251 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Will those of us that have gotten the reward be able to get these S packs? If so when can we see them? I appreciate the response, just curious.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

First off, thank you for the continued feedback regarding the login promotion. I've been going back and forth with the team to see what happened and what adjustments we can make to ensure that we a rewarding as closely to what was originally communicated. The rewards that were communicated were incorrect. We didn't catch those in reviewing the material prior to distribution.

However, we want to make sure that those players that logged into the game are rewarded for their efforts. In addition to the reward structure currently in place, players who qualify for tier 2 (logged in on at least ten separate days) will receive three War Avatar Pack S and those that qualify for tier 3 (logged in on at least 12 separate days) will receive two War Avatar Pack S. To reiterate the current reward structure is:

We'll continue to do our best to ensure our communication is clear and correct. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alex

Well this proves that GMs have no idea about their game. No traying to be rude here or anything but...

Chest > pack

so giving a pack as a final reward is kind of a troll Ijs... :p

War Avatar Pack S have a 0.04 for a S card

A chest is a 100%

So even if there is a chance to get an S from that, is so small that you need a large number to get a S card..

Im not raging or anything, in fact im grateful for the free A cards I got, but to be honest the only thing you guys did here was enrage a lot of people and get more bad reputation :p
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    2%

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Options
    shade13 wrote: »
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    2%

​​
    yeah I mean per each S card but thy for the fix :)
  • yetweallfalldown
    yetweallfalldown Posts: 109 admin
    Options
    squee251 wrote: »
    Will those of us that have gotten the reward be able to get these S packs? If so when can we see them? I appreciate the response, just curious.

I'm hearing that everyone who already received the rewards will also receive the additional War Avatar Pack S. I believe these are being sent out after the event has ended (no specific ETA, but I'd expect it soon after).
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
    | Support | [YouTube |
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options

I'm hearing that everyone who already received the rewards will also receive the additional War Avatar Pack S. I believe these are being sent out after the event has ended (no specific ETA, but I'd expect it soon after).

The name of the item we were promised as the top tier prize in the event is "War Avatar Chest S". Item ID 42398
    Please make sure we are sent this item and not another "War Avatar Pack S" (which is much worse).

EDIT: Ohh I see your previous post now where you mention getting 5 more Pack S. Ehh ok.
    http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/12594715/#Comment_12594715
    ​​
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • minto111
    minto111 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    >:)

> @yetweallfalldown said:
    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > First off, thank you for the continued feedback regarding the login promotion. I've been going back and forth with the team to see what happened and what adjustments we can make to ensure that we a rewarding as closely to what was originally communicated. The rewards that were communicated were incorrect. We didn't catch those in reviewing the material prior to distribution.
    >
    > However, we want to make sure that those players that logged into the game are rewarded for their efforts. In addition to the reward structure currently in place, players who qualify for tier 2 (logged in on at least ten separate days) will receive three War Avatar Pack S and those that qualify for tier 3 (logged in on at least 12 separate days) will receive two War Avatar Pack S. To reiterate the current reward structure is:
    > * Tier 1 - War Avatar Chest: B x5
    > * Tier 2 - War Avatar Chest: A x5 (plus an additional three War Avatar Pack S)
    > * Tier 3 - War Avatar Pack S x1 (plus an additional two War Avatar Pack S)
    >
    >
    > We'll continue to do our best to ensure our communication is clear and correct. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    >
    > Alex

First of all you are giving us [War Avatar Pack S x 5] as a compensation but originally you were meant to give us.

Tear 1 - War Avatar Chest B x5
    Tier 2 - War Avatar Pack S x5
    Tier 3 War Avatar Chest S x1

How is that even close?

Secondly give us what you promised in “writing” I would rather have a [War Avatar CHEST S x1] then ur bs compensation with god forsaken low drop rate.

Thirdly we don’t want your apology, clearly you don’t meant it or care, we hear this bs far too often.

Lastly do you think we are idiots or something? People who buy your sht in game should really stop until you give us what was promised. I mean some people been playing this game more than 6 years. You have one of the most loyal fan base out there and this how you choose to treat us? F that keep your 5 lame S ‘’Packs’’. I won’t be playing this game anymore.
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    Its free, so while not a guaranteed S card, I am fine with additional freebies, though with my luck I will get 5 B cards lol

It's just a game, and one I enjoy playing, so any free items I welcome.

*but grabs the popcorn for the ragers as well*
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    I guess we get what we paid for! LAWL!!!!!!
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    minto111 wrote: »
    >:)

How is that even close?

Secondly give us what you promised in “writing” I would rather have a [War Avatar CHEST S x1] then ur bs compensation with god forsaken low drop rate.

Thirdly we don’t want your apology, clearly you don’t meant it or care, we hear this bs far too often.

Lastly do you think we are idiots or something? People who buy your sht in game should really stop until you give us what was promised. I mean some people been playing this game more than 6 years. You have one of the most loyal fan base out there and this how you choose to treat us? F that keep your 5 lame S ‘’Packs’’. I won’t be playing this game anymore.

dont take it on him...he is just current replacement for community manager and he is the only one that can actually help us get something (hopefully)
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    > * Tier 1 - War Avatar Chest: B x5
    > * Tier 2 - War Avatar Chest: A x5 (plus an additional three War Avatar Pack S)
    > * Tier 3 - War Avatar Pack S x1 (plus an additional two War Avatar Pack S)

Rly i dont loged for ur B cards,pwi said from hour to hour red spam S chest/card
    i dont want ur B to S packs prolly from those i get C packs anyway (yeah C,this is pwi),best scenario B cards

still waiting.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    >Advertise in servers "get your free S card from login event"
    >Initial post states S CHEST instead of pack
    >Change it with no explanation whatsoever and give out the crappy S packs regardless

Hey PWE, can you ever keep yourself to your own promises? Oh wait, you have the right to alter anything at any given time, right.

Stop doing false advertisements then you halfwits.

I know it's free stuff but damn get your **** together​, for once at least.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    >Playerbase gets given free rewards for simply logging into the game
    >The wrong rewards are advertised, playerbase rages
    >PWE realises their error and offers a compensation
    >Playerbase rages more

I can really see why PWE stopped caring.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    xtoraah wrote: »
    >Playerbase gets given free rewards for simply logging into the game
    >The wrong rewards get sent out, playerbase rages
    >PWE realises their error and offers a compensation
    >Playerbase rages more

I can really see why PWE stopped caring.

Because they should send out the correct item that was advertised and not compensate it with more junk?
    Besides they didn't send out the wrong item, they changed the post altogether without recognizing their error at all.
    I don't know, doesn't seem so hard to me to get that right.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    12 days = s card NOT 5 B CARDS!
  • shtalenkov
    shtalenkov Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    omg, it's not a joke? They scammed their community. Just give us S-chest. Give us what you promised! Keep S-packs for yourself!
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Options

Hello sir, i appreciate your response and it makes me very happy you are communicating with us! It makes me feel very loved.

Now in case you don't know there are war avatar packs which contain a small chance for an S card. And there are War Avatar Chests, which contain a random S card.

In the promo on facebook, in game, and on the news page we it was announced we would be getting an S war avatar card. Only getting S packs (small chance for an S card.) would be quite disappointing.​​
    m5arXCN.png
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    Options
    lol. I just got tier 2 done on my alt and it got me 5 B Chests... Damm Pwi you really suck so much.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Alex

You know, I'd rather have another 5 A chests rather than 5 S packs...
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    We were promised a War Avatar S Chest. That is a GUARANTEED War Avatar S card. You can't just go from promising something in game that is practically a PAIN to get to giving us 3 CHANCES to get said item. This won't stand. I actually strongly suggest people go and file a BBB complaint. This is blatant false advertising and they do not have a right to get away with this. While I applaud the MINIMAL effort they did to fix this we do have a right to complain. You can not promise a guaranteed item to people for their participation in something and follow up by giving them merely a chance to get it. Look up the PWI BBB site and file a formal complaint. We can't sit here and allow PWE to lie to it's players. This is not right.

It takes a company that makes **** TONS of money over 2 weeks to notice an error? This post was made over a week ago and clearly showed them there was a problem...it took them another week to admit they made a mistake? I call bull ****. How does such an obvious error go overlooked? Oh it couldn't be because they don't hire enough people? This is a very blatant disregard for your customer.
    Post edited by zoner112012 on
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • pao13elaiza
    pao13elaiza Posts: 50 Arc User
    Options
    What a joke... Thank you for the packs!... Aw wait, no I am not going to thank anyone. Give people what you promised them and then I might consider spending my money on this game again, but until then I'll keep my middle finger up and wave at you. You just lost another customer.
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Recommendation to PWI due to the community ragers: Stop giving us freebies. That will teach the ungrateful little snits that things given can also be taken away.

Yeah PWI messed up the log in event. So what. Last time they messed up we got a whole truckload of freebies from card packs/chests/event gold etc that technically we were not supposed to get. Like 8x the amount we were supposed to get. So it isn't an S card. Get over it.

If you want to give us freebies, then make it just freebies for charge rewards.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• indigokidd
    indigokidd Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    maybe people just shouldnt buy any more gold for oh lets say 24 days double the time they did for the log in rewards , sounds fair and legit dont it? so just play ftp for a month and dont charge any zen.
  • garondi5
    garondi5 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    indigokidd wrote: »
    maybe people just shouldnt buy any more gold for oh lets say 24 days double the time they did for the log in rewards , sounds fair and legit dont it? so just play ftp for a month and dont charge any zen.
    yea that's good idea but impossible, some ppls can't live without charging zen :'(
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    Recommendation to PWI due to the community ragers: Stop giving us freebies. That will teach the ungrateful little snits that things given can also be taken away.

Yeah PWI messed up the log in event. So what. Last time they messed up we got a whole truckload of freebies from card packs/chests/event gold etc that technically we were not supposed to get. Like 8x the amount we were supposed to get. So it isn't an S card. Get over it.

If you want to give us freebies, then make it just freebies for charge rewards.

You realize how contradictory it is to say they gave us freebies? The event requires participation....in other words we have to do something in order to get said items. That isn't FREE....even no matter how simple it is to log into game they are still asking people to do something. So they messed up last time..and compensated us for it. It isn't OUR fault they promise things then **** it up and have to make it up to us. This is on them...and we have a right to be upset. You can't be a business and make your customers promises for things, then expect them to not be upset when they fail at delivering. That is just bad business.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    Total bull that we didnt get an S card like the red system chat promoted... log in this month to win your free S card.. really pw get your act together thats 12 days of my life im never gonna get back due to your false advertising