Options

Comments

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I love how there are only like 2 people on here that are regularly attacking me for my stance, and they are also pretty much the 2 of very few people not upset by this. It is also hilarious that they single out me because I am well written....while many other people here have stated their disgust at this problem. Not like what anyone says here matters. PWE has decided what they are going to do apparently, and it doesn't involve giving us what they said. The fact that people feel they need to talk down to others for their opinions just shows they are sad. This is the state of the game now. They do this in game and out. It is really amusing because people say I have no life, when in reality I am merely trying to push this game to be better in my own way, while you have these people here that all they do is troll...because in reality they are the ones with no lives. PWE needs to get their **** together. This is not the first time this has happened. It won't be the last either.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    I love how there are only like 2 people on here that are regularly attacking me for my stance, and they are also pretty much the 2 of very few people not upset by this. It is also hilarious that they single out me because I am well written....while many other people here have stated their disgust at this problem. Not like what anyone says here matters. PWE has decided what they are going to do apparently, and it doesn't involve giving us what they said. The fact that people feel they need to talk down to others for their opinions just shows they are sad. This is the state of the game now. They do this in game and out. It is really amusing because people say I have no life, when in reality I am merely trying to push this game to be better in my own way, while you have these people here that all they do is troll...because in reality they are the ones with no lives. PWE needs to get their **** together. This is not the first time this has happened. It won't be the last either.

I dont attack you but if you want to consider it attack be it that way.
    I wasnt talking down to anyone. I simply dont like to be another sheep wasting my energy in something that is not so important.
    You and the rest can rage all day long and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and... and nothing will change the fact that in this situation PW can do what they want. And is nothing that you and the rest can do about it.
    PW has no plans to give us S chests so
    1742501_570210973108489_361714857_n.jpg

But maybe they will change their mind.Who knows?
    giphy.gif

• zoner112012
    Options

I wasnt talking down to anyone. I simply dont like to be another sheep wasting my energy in something that is not so important.
    You and the rest can rage all day long and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and... and nothing will change the fact that in this situation PW can do what they want. And is nothing that you and the rest can do about it.

Technically there are things people can do..and yea you do attack me. You do it regularly and like to. Not that it matters, you have proven you are childish enough that most people just laugh you off. You are a forum troll, I have seen many of your posts all you do is talk down to people 9/10 times. But again it's ok because no one takes you serious I am sure.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    Options

Technically there are things people can do..and yea you do attack me. You do it regularly and like to. Not that it matters, you have proven you are childish enough that most people just laugh you off. You are a forum troll, I have seen many of your posts all you do is talk down to people 9/10 times. But again it's ok because no one takes you serious I am sure.

Arent you a bit paranoid? Were exactly I did attack you? What do you consider attack? Did I threatened you somehow? Or the simple fact that I dont agree with your point of view you consider it attack?
    And were exactly do I talked down to people? Do i have to agree with all of you on this thread to not consider that i talk down to people?
    I am the childish one cause I dont rage on the fact that PW didnt give me a S chest in a video game that doesnt affect my life in a way or another?
    If you dont take me serious why you respond to me?
    If you think I am a troll why you keep feeding me?
    giphy.gif

• hawgleon
    hawgleon Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    I'll click the X if you select the uninstall option. How about that for a compromise.
    Nice argument there.
    not
  • bosk
    bosk Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    advoc wrote: »
    maldryx wrote: »
    bosk wrote: »
    Giving us 6 S PACKS (after all adds) means there is about a 12% chance overall of getting (at least) one S card from all the PACKS.

Sorry to be nit-picky on this, but your statistics are way off and promotes the idea that 2% is somehow added together if you get multiple S packs.

I know you were just adding the chances together from those 6 packs, and that seems right, but it doesn't work that way at all. It's easy to think of that 2% chance as meaning that if you had 100 packs, you should get 2 S cards from the deal, but this isn't in any way true.

You have a 92% chance to get a B card, 6% for an A card, and 2% for an S card in every pack. This means that out of 100 packs, you have a 92% chance of getting 100 B cards. If you had 1000 packs, you have a 92% chance of getting 1000 B cards. If you had 100,000,000 packs... yep... 92% chance to get 100,000,000 B cards. Statistically, and realistically, speaking there is a VERY HIGH probability that you never get a single S. The odds really are that terrible.

Actually, at 2%, he wasn't far off. It's just .98 to the sixth power subtracted from 1, which is around 11.5% chance. Not much point correcting someone, when they are only .5% of a chance off.

The actual math I used was C = 1 - (1 - 0.0208) ^ 6 which is 11.848 759 385 82% (rounded to the nearest 100 billionth of a percent). Since most people only care about the ball park value, I rounded it to 12% ... my bad, as I see now how that could be confused with 6 x 2% = 12% which is obviously wrong.

BTW: The 0.0208 comes from 52 S cards in the chest, each with a 0.04% chance of occurring or 52 x 0.0004 = 0.0208 of getting ANY S Card.

The other thing I should point out is that this is not the chance of getting **A** S Card but rather is the chance of getting AT LEAST ONE S Card. Included in this 11.848....% is the probability of getting 2 S Cards, or 3 or even 6. I didn't bother calculating all that and figuring out the probability distribution of 0 to 6 S Cards because again, I doubt anyone cares if they have some minute chance of getting 2 or more cards. All that I felt was relevant was how the 6 Packs compared to 1 Chest in a general sense, ergo, 12% vs. 100%, which means PWI are only going to give out about 12% the number of S Cards as they would have if they distributed a S Chest instead of 6 S Packs.

Just as an interesting aside: Even if PWI gave you 100 S Packs, there is still going to be a 12.222% chance that you get NO S Cards. In other words, you are more likely to get 0 S Cards from 100 S Packs than you are to get 1 or more S Cards from 6 S Packs. Makes you think?

Good Luck!
  • skyurr
    skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    oo ooooo the trolls are out in numbers today :*
  • bosk
    bosk Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Meh, I couldn't leave it alone, so here it is:

For every 100 players who open 6 S Packs, there will be 12.48 S Cards awarded. So, 12.48% vs. 100% means about 1/8th S Cards from 6 Packs vs. 1 Chest.

This is a statistical average and assumes a big enough population that every possible outcome can occur a number of times (at least 5), therefore there has to be around 30,000 characters or more who receive the reward in order for this number (12.48%) to be accurate to 0.0011%.

A population of 30,000+ toons covers the outcomes for 0 to 3 S Cards awarded to a single character. Outcomes of 4 to 6 are possible, but are so rare that even if the population was large enough to support them, they would not change the result. (The result is still 12.48%, only as the population increases, the accuracy also increases. With a population of 2 million player characters, the accuracy is 0.000012% and there would be a handful of player characters who get 4 S Cards.)

S Cards Odds: 1 in
    0 1.13
    1 8.90
    2 167.61
    3 5,917.87
    4 371,460.46
    5 43,718,038.68
    6 12,348,664,464.53

I am pretty sure the odds of every lottery in the world are better than this!

S Cards Chance %
    0 88.151240614179%
    1 11.234962039062%
    2 00.596627886061%
    3 00.016897957557%
    4 00.000269207657%
    5 00.000002287385%
    6 00.000000008098%

Good Luck!
    Post edited by bosk on
  • zoner112012
    Options
    Meh, I couldn't leave it alone, so here it is:

For every 100 players who open 6 S Packs, there will be 12.48 S Cards awarded. So, 12.48% vs. 100% means about 1/8th S Cards from 6 Packs vs. 1 Chest.

This is a statistical average and assumes a big enough population that every possible outcome can occur a number of times (at least 5), therefore there has to be around 30,000 characters or more who receive the reward in order for this number (12.48%) to be accurate to 0.0011%.

A population of 30,000+ toons covers the outcomes for 0 to 3 S Cards awarded to a single character. Outcomes of 4 to 6 are possible, but are so rare that even if the population was large enough to support them, they would not change the result. (The result is still 12.48%, only as the population increases, the accuracy also increases. With a population of 2 million player characters, the accuracy is 0.000012% and there would be a handful of player characters who get 4 S Cards.)

S Cards Odds: 1 in
    0 1.13
    1 8.90
    2 167.61
    3 5,917.87
    4 371,460.46
    5 43,718,038.68
    6 12,348,664,464.53

I am pretty sure the odds of every lottery in the world are better than this!

S Cards Chance %
    0 88.151240614179%
    1 11.234962039062%
    2 00.596627886061%
    3 00.016897957557%
    4 00.000269207657%
    5 00.000002287385%
    6 00.000000008098%

Good Luck!

The most depressing thing I've read today.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    maldryx wrote: »
    Giving us 6 S PACKS (after all adds) means there is about a 12% chance overall of getting (at least) one S card from all the PACKS.

Sorry to be nit-picky on this, but your statistics are way off and promotes the idea that 2% is somehow added together if you get multiple S packs.

I know you were just adding the chances together from those 6 packs, and that seems right, but it doesn't work that way at all. It's easy to think of that 2% chance as meaning that if you had 100 packs, you should get 2 S cards from the deal, but this isn't in any way true.

You have a 92% chance to get a B card, 6% for an A card, and 2% for an S card in every pack. This means that out of 100 packs, you have a 92% chance of getting 100 B cards. If you had 1000 packs, you have a 92% chance of getting 1000 B cards. If you had 100,000,000 packs... yep... 92% chance to get 100,000,000 B cards. Statistically, and realistically, speaking there is a VERY HIGH probability that you never get a single S. The odds really are that terrible.

I dont claim to be an expert regarding statistics but you clearly paid no **** during your math lessons. The odds to get 100 B cards out of 100 S packs are ~0,02%.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    hawgleon wrote: »
    I'll click the X if you select the uninstall option. How about that for a compromise.
    Nice argument there.
    not

Works for me. If that person was complaining about just one thing it wouldn't be an issue however he complains about every freaking thing in nearly every thread. That is another.

As someone stated PWI might has said they'd give us free rocky road ice cream but they gave us free chocolate instead yet these ungreatful scabs are having a total meltdown over it. ROTFLMAO
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    Options
    I have seen many of your posts all you do is talk down to people 9/10 times. But again it's ok because no one takes you serious I am sure.

9/10 times it's for a good reason.

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    If someone can prepare me a well spoken complaint for the BBB, I will post it as a complaint. Can inbox me. I'm just way too tired today to do it myself and not forget any information. Links to saved screen shots of the adverts on FB and forums would be nice too, unless they haven't altered them. ​​
  • nrglg
    nrglg Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    * This was a free gift. They can do whatever they want. If you complain about this, realize that it sounds like a child's parents promising a Nintendo 3DS and instead got a last generation Nintendo DS. Get over it, that's life. Nothing is ever fair and works out how you want it. At least you got something.
    * Logging in is not work, get over it.
    * Rage and/or quit if you don't like how PWE does things when they **** up. They are a business and this is your right as a consumer.
    * Stop fighting amongst one another because it gets you nowhere and you end up looking like a few morons blathering endlessly on a forum

As for the BBB comment. I've dealt with actual BBB cases and they were where a company lied about the product it was selling (which cost money) and was refusing to send the correct item. A packet of information sent to the BBB and state department of consumer affairs resolved that. This is absolutely nothing like that.

Some of you people are hemorrhaging over a free virtual product which will mean nothing some years/months/days down the line when you quit PWI (or it's closed). I think anyone who is that upset needs to go take a walk outside and remember that the real world exists outside their computer and the virtual world of PWI.

I see sunshine coming in right now. It's so lively and alive outside, albeit, 104F, but... onion-1.gif

Edit: I should note that I won't be responding to your rage/supposedly passionate responses to me because I'm not going to join in the stupidity that is this thread's entirety.​​
    Post edited by nrglg on

GAME FORUMS (Direct Link & Arc Frame)
    Hub | Arc | PWI | FW | NW | STO | SO | BLR | JD | BOI | CO | WOI
    Forum Enhancements and Visual Improvements
    (Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey and/or Stylish required)
    PWI vBulletin Forum Data Dumps and Backups
  • zoner112012
    Options
    nrglg wrote: »
    * This was a free gift. They can do whatever they want.
    * Logging in is not work, get over it.
    * Rage and/or quit if you don't like how PWE does things when they **** up.
    * Stop fighting amongst one another because it gets you nowhere and you end up looking like a few morons blathering endlessly on a forum

As for the BBB comment. I've dealt with actual BBB cases and they were where a company lied about the product it was selling (which cost money) and was refusing to send the correct item. A packet of information sent to the BBB and state department of consumer affairs resolved that. This is absolutely nothing like that.

Some of you people are hemorrhaging over a free virtual product which will mean nothing some years/months/days down the line when you quit PWI (or it's closed). I think anyone who is that upset needs to go take a walk outside and remember that the real world exists outside their computer and the virtual world of PWI.

I see sunshine coming in right now. It's so lively and alive outside, albeit, 104F, but... onion-1.gif​​

Assuming that people don't have lives or go outside just because they are passionate about something is really not very logical. People have a right to an opinion...and people have a right to disagree with said opinion. It doesn't make either wrong, what makes it wrong is when people bash others for their opinion. This is pretty much everything that is wrong with the world today. These forums exist for a number of reasons, one of those is for people to state their opinions. If we didn't do it...if we didn't express our disgust, things would probably just be a million times worse. If anything, people should be happy that others do this. But instead they come on here and troll and flame. That doesn't help anyone. I will say it again, making assumptions about what people do outside of game just because they are passionate about it really is dumb.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    ^Agreed with this.
    Taking a second to log in really isn't much work nor is it costing us anymore than the electricity or data usage we use to check forums and rant.
    I was pretty bummed about the rewards not turning out to be what they were, but in the end, I lost nothing except max 5 minutes each that I spend watching cat videos on youtube. We didn't get FREE items. It happens. Despite this, I'm extremely thankful at this point they acknowledged the mistake and are at least sending us the extra B-S packs. (YES, I understand the math and probability behind this and that the chances are far below the 100% guarantee of an S chest) However, at least it's still SOMETHING, because they didn't have to give us more.
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • nrglg
    Options
    I wasn't going to respond, but I started laughing and had to at this point...
    I will say it again, making assumptions about what people do outside of game just because they are passionate about it really is dumb.

Irony: You realize you posted this in really no time after I posted right? You look like you're glued to this and do need to go outside, get off of your phone, or get off of the forums and take a break.
    Assuming that people don't have lives or go outside just because they are passionate about something is really not very logical.

Mmm, I disagree. This is not passionate. This is obsession at this point. You people are obsessed with PWE fixing this great wrong they've dealt you. So you do need to visit the world outside and remember that this is just a game. Yes, just a game. I make games, so believe me, it's just a game. Nothing more and nothing less. Just like a character dying in a movie or TV show, just remember, they are just character in a movie or TV show.
    People have a right to an opinion...and people have a right to disagree with said opinion. It doesn't make either wrong, what makes it wrong is when people bash others for their opinion. This is pretty much everything that is wrong with the world today.

Did you just come back from a class on "everything that's wrong with the world today?" Guess what, this is nothing and it's been happening for 1000s of years. Back in the old days if you disagreed you could be killed or have you hands sliced off, etc. There were much more brutal times. This just sounds whiny, childish, and ignorant. Much like the statements of emo kids.
    These forums exist for a number of reasons, one of those is for people to state their opinions. If we didn't do it...if we didn't express our disgust, things would probably just be a million times worse. If anything, people should be happy that others do this. But instead they come on here and troll and flame. That doesn't help anyone.

I'll quote myself above...
    * Rage and/or quit if you don't like how PWE does things when they **** up. They are a business and this is your right as a consumer.

Whining about not getting the free gift you were promised is not going to convince anyone to join your side of reasoning. Why don't you and a bunch of others quit. See if PWE notices. That's how businesses fall. I'll tell you what though, a majority are going to deal with it or accept it as a typo on PWE's part and give a sigh of "meh." Which only goes to show that your side of reasoning is on the minority side of players.

Now, with that said, I'm not going to be dragged further in to this as I don't have time to waste on yours or anyone else's drivel in this thread. In fact, I'm going to go take a walk. It's a bit hot (I do live in a desert), but quite lively. onion-62.gif​​

• limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    well a question arises....

pwi staff can't manage events
    pwi staff can't fix browser related issues such rankings, DQs and the forum itself is being tweaked by users
    pwi staff can't fix game bugs that go beyond translation issues
    pwi staff can't give us game updates\patches in a decent time span,
    pwi staff can't give us game updates w\o losing parts of the content (Cross server wars - S+ cards etch...)
    pwi staff can't rebalance the gameplay for our game version
    pwi staff can't dev anything that could improve game experience

so the question is... what can actually pwi staff do?

can they summon unicorns at least? egg-39.gif

but on a more serious note, how shameful it is that pwe\arcgames is the only game-house of my actual knowledge that has those issues alltogether

what is the fvcking problem with them?
    bad management?
    bad HR?
    untrained semi-pros?

did they redirect all their manpower onto neverwinter perhaps?
    i really wanna know more about the reason of all the PWE-side fvck ups happening lately​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    limonazza wrote: »
    well a question arises....

pwi staff can't manage events
    pwi staff can't fix browser related issues such rankings, DQs and the forum itself is being tweaked by users
    pwi staff can't fix game bugs that go beyond translation issues
    pwi staff can't give us game updates\patches in a decent time span,
    pwi staff can't give us game updates w\o losing parts of the content (Cross server wars - S+ cards etch...)
    pwi staff can't rebalance the gameplay for our game version
    pwi staff can't dev anything that could improve game experience

so the question is... what can actually pwi staff do?

can they summon unicorns at least? egg-39.gif

but on a more serious note, how shameful it is that pwe\arcgames is the only game-house of my actual knowledge that has those issues alltogether

what is the freaking problem with them?
    bad management?
    bad HR?
    untrained semi-pros?

did they redirect all their manpower onto neverwinter perhaps?
    i really wanna know more about the reason of all the PWE-side fvck ups happening lately

The browser, forums and whatnot issues are PWEs doing but game related things, outside of support staff, are Wanmei. The control over code PWE has is pretty nonexistent. Basically anything but localization is done by Wanmei. If there is a bug, which Wanmei doesnt feel like fixing for reason or another, there is nothing PWE can do to fix the bug. They signed a contract, which forbids them from fixing it themselves.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    everyone is hoping around the main point. Pwi advertised an S chest all over the place, on the news pages, twitter, facebook, and spamming in red chat constantly. You cannot then revert your previous decision which had been going on as advertised for 2 weeks and then take it back. That is false advertise, which by the way is technically a crime/is illegal.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    everyone is hoping around the main point. Pwi advertised an S chest all over the place, on the news pages, twitter, facebook, and spamming in red chat constantly. You cannot then revert your previous decision which had been going on as advertised for 2 weeks and then take it back. That is false advertise, which by the way is technically a crime/is illegal.

Sue them and than tell us what happened.
    giphy.gif

• nrglg
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @tictic99999 Everyone is not hopping around the main point. I'll advise you to go to my first post on this page. If you couldn't figure out the message by then, go to my second post on this page. If you still couldn't figure it out by then, I can't help you. Just please, you and all of the other whiners, stop the theatrics. It's filling up my notifications which I why I bothered to write in this thread in the first place; because it was annoying me to wake up to 20 messages all from this thread of people bickering back and forth.​​

• prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Options
    PWI can do whatever they want with their game. They can shut down the servers tomorrow and we would have to say "ok."

However we can express our disappointment over a false advertisement / broken promise. And we can plan accordingly when choosing what games to play and spend our money on.
    m5arXCN.png
  • jeslex
    jeslex Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    @nrglg and every other person wasting their time telling people they are wasting their time..Telling people to stop whining isn't going to make people stop whining. You don't like it, get off this thread. It was started despite your urgent need to get on here and bash people about their suggestions and opinions. You think you're better then everyone and say we have no lives, fine, that's YOUR opinion, and no one cares, regardless, it's not your time "wasted" so why do you even care? Go back to your productive life and leave people be. You think you're being mature about this whole thing because you're not "whining" about not getting an "s"card but in reality, dictating people and telling them they have no lives because they are upset about something is the complete opposite of mature.
    How about this.. be the bigger person and let people voice their opinions and suggestions without critisism.. this doesn't have to be a debate . Who made you judge of what should be important to someone and what shouldn't be..

How I view this thread and my reaction to every scenario I've seen:

-hey im happy with what i got yay thanks pwi !---yay happy for you ! woot woot :D
    -hey thats not what was advertised ---yea man, it really sucks that we didnt get what we were told we were going to get.
    -stop whining and get a life, its not the end of the world, you pwi obsessed child ---ok I'll get right on that? like really?find something better to do man..

• bloodedone87
    Options
    jeslex wrote: »
    @nrglg and every other person wasting their time telling people they are wasting their time..Telling people to stop whining isn't going to make people stop whining. You don't like it, get off this thread. It was started despite your urgent need to get on here and bash people about their suggestions and opinions. You think you're better then everyone and say we have no lives, fine, that's YOUR opinion, and no one cares, regardless, it's not your time "wasted" so why do you even care? Go back to your productive life and leave people be. You think you're being mature about this whole thing because you're not "whining" about not getting an "s"card but in reality, dictating people and telling them they have no lives because they are upset about something is the complete opposite of mature.
    How about this.. be the bigger person and let people voice their opinions and suggestions without critisism.. this doesn't have to be a debate . Who made you judge of what should be important to someone and what shouldn't be..

How I view this thread and my reaction to every scenario I've seen:

-hey im happy with what i got yay thanks pwi !---yay happy for you ! woot woot :D
    -hey thats not what was advertised ---yea man, it really sucks that we didnt get what we were told we were going to get.
    -stop whining and get a life, its not the end of the world, you pwi obsessed child ---ok I'll get right on that? like really?find something better to do man..

I dont tell you to stop whining. I tell you and the others why you should stop whining. Cause there are things more important in life than the fact you didnt get an S chest in a video game.
    But if you want to complain you are free to do so.
    giphy.gif

• whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    Options
    prancing wrote: »
    PWI can do whatever they want with their game. They can shut down the servers tomorrow and we would have to say "ok."

However we can express our disappointment over a false advertisement / broken promise. And we can plan accordingly when choosing what games to play and spend our money on.

AMEN
    The only GOP
  • nrglg
    Options
    I dont tell you to stop whining. I tell you and the others why you should stop whining. Cause there are things more important in life than the fact you didnt get an S chest in a video game.
    But if you want to complain you are free to do so.

Don't encourage their behavior. They need to grow up and learn how the real world works. Things not going their way is a very good start. 20 years down the road if they stumble upon this or remember it, they will think, "wow, I was so stupid back then." As it is meant to be in life.

I also don't want them encouraged since I have this thread bookmarked because I was waiting for more GM responses and then they filled up my notification box. Ugh. ​​

• xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    Options
    Well, I don't know about you guys, but I find their endless whining extremely hilarious
  • shtalenkov
    shtalenkov Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    Criminals can do whatever they want with your family.. They can kill your family tomorrow and you would have to say "ok." Good luck with your slavish thinking.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options
    shtalenkov wrote: »
    Criminals can do whatever they want with your family.. They can kill your family tomorrow and you would have to say "ok." Good luck with your slavish thinking.

HAHAHA this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

You can't compare PWE shutting down their servers to people murdering a family. The two aren't even close.
    PWE can shut down the servers anytime they want. They can delete you character. They can ban you. You own NOTHING on this game. The thing you spent countless hours on, maybe some money, you do not own, it is the property of PWE and they can and will do what they see fit with it. Doesn't matter if you spent $40K on the game, or $10, it is PWE who owns the character you play. Pretty much all we could do if they shut down the servers is say "ok".

The stupidity of some people is truly amazing.
    NGTUy53.png