Options

Comments

• cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    Options
    Honestly wish i am shocked or something, but them to do an event an not mess up i thinkt he world would end
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • kevingage68
    kevingage68 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    just got my tier 2 prize and it is not 5 S packs. it is 5 A chests. so 5 Gauranteed A cards

I got all my tiers and not happy i need s cards and it said 5 s packs and 1 s chest i got 5 a chest a 1 s pack
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    Options
    just an other cool joke from pwi, lol. if they don't lie not so many players would do this annoying login/logout **** )
  • squee251
    squee251 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    And already there's people complaining about people who complain.

People are not complaining they got something for free, or even that it wasn't good enough, we're complaining because the fact is we were promised a shiney brand new S card, but given a dull hope of one instead, to which most of us were given a crummy B card, a slightly better A card even. But when it comes down to it not only were we promised an S chest rather than pack, but 5 A cards are more valuable than 1 B-S chest, meaning thei highest end reward wasworse than the middle reward. Couple that with the fact that many of us intentionally logged into way more characters than we would have for the S card and you have yourself a justified complaint.
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    We want code for two S chest now :*
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Everyone screenshot the news page before is too late lololol :o:D

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    So, there better be a compensation for this. I want my 5x S packs, and 1x S chest.
  • squee251
    Options
    creysero wrote: »
    We want code for two S chest now

:*

The truth is that's not good enough. Many people including myself logged many characters of the same account, the code would only work for 1 character but all of our characters qualified for the rewards. Unless the code is multi-redeemable, but then you bet your sweet bottom all of them are getting redeemed on my main.
  • fortunadraken
    fortunadraken Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Yet another disappointment from PWI. Hey, let's guarentee a free S card for everyone! Oh wait we can't do that, so we'll give you a WORSE reward than the tier 2 reward, how about that instead?

I was excited to maybe get another S card for my collection, even if I didn't use it for any reason. I want to fill my book up for titles. Yet I'm probably going to just devour the pack for XP because I don't need more B cards -_- At least the A cards filled my book a little more and I got another Candleflame Sovereign out of it...
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    false advertisement (illegal by the way even if it is for free stuff). sigh. although, since it is pwi, i'm not suprised.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • cinnomonomnom
    cinnomonomnom Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    im tired of people saying "stop complaining about free stuff" because the truth is... if it was FREE it would have been a code.... we are complaining because we had to log in for 12 whole days... to get an s chest... then after our hard work for 12 days and the stress of trying not to forget... we get an s pack instead? I worked hard trying to log all my characters every day for 12 days.... therefor it is not FREE it is payment that they promised us, therefor we are not complaining about "free" stuff like everyone says all the time. if your boss says "come in on ur day off and we will give u 1000 dollars" then u get there, work all day, at the end of the day he gives u 10 dollars, wouldn't u be pissed off too?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    im tired of people saying "stop complaining about free stuff" because the truth is... if it was FREE it would have been a code.... we are complaining because we had to log in for 12 whole days... to get an s chest... then after our hard work for 12 days and the stress of trying not to forget... we get an s pack instead? I worked hard trying to log all my characters every day for 12 days.... therefor it is not FREE it is payment that they promised us, therefor we are not complaining about "free" stuff like everyone says all the time. if your boss says "come in on ur day off and we will give u 1000 dollars" then u get there, work all day, at the end of the day he gives u 10 dollars, wouldn't u be pissed off too?

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT FREE STUFF.

did I make you more tired?

Did you really expected that PW to give you what they promised?
    Either you are new here, either you are a moron.
    giphy.gif

• prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Options
    Please deliver what was promised.
    m5arXCN.png
  • xxxthekidxxx
    xxxthekidxxx Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    PWI you do know that people can actually take you to court right? When you make a promise especially in ‘’writing’’ you have created a contact between you and your customers. So it’s up to you to fulfil your promise, there’s no amount of small print can save your a.ss. Besides this is not one off mistake, you do this all the time and across all your games. God help you if someone decides to do that lol ;). Please stop bs.ing us, there are plenty of other games we can go enjoy we don’t have to take this day in and day out.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    This deserves all the angry emotes! tiger-6.gifpig-6.gifbear-6.gifnormal-6.gifmonkey-6.giffish-10.giffox-6.gifmouse-5.gifegg-44.gifsamurai-7.gifjellyfish-6.gifraven-31.gifgreenmonkey-6.gifbaby-6.gifmonkey2-20.giftiger2-6.gif
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    Good..let the hate flow through you ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • maldryx
    maldryx Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    we are complaining because we had to log in for 12 whole days... to get an s chest... then after our hard work for 12 days and the stress of trying not to forget... we get an s pack instead? I worked hard trying to log all my characters every day for 12 days.... therefor it is not FREE it is payment that they promised us, therefor we are not complaining about "free" stuff like everyone says all the time. if your boss says "come in on ur day off and we will give u 1000 dollars" then u get there, work all day, at the end of the day he gives u 10 dollars, wouldn't u be pissed off too?
    100% Agree. I wouldn't call it "work" to log in all my toons, but nonetheless, people that took the time to do this deserve to be rewarded AS PROMISED.
    Get out of this thread if you don't like it. Hanging around and trolling for post-count numbers just smacks of desperation for social acceptance. Try therapy... it might help you.
    Nope.
    Fixed your Engrish...
    Would you expect me to bust you in the mouth if I said I was going to? If not, I feel sorry for your type.
    Either you are new here, either OR you are a moron.
    Fixed your Engrish... again.
    Next time respond intelligently so that you don't look like a kettle calling a pot black.
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    This deserves all the angry emotes! tiger-6.gifpig-6.gifbear-6.gifnormal-6.gifmonkey-6.giffish-10.giffox-6.gifmouse-5.gifegg-44.gifsamurai-7.gifjellyfish-6.gifraven-31.gifgreenmonkey-6.gifbaby-6.gifmonkey2-20.giftiger2-6.gif

I so want this as my sig lol

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• bloodedone87
    Options
    maldryx wrote: »
    we are complaining because we had to log in for 12 whole days... to get an s chest... then after our hard work for 12 days and the stress of trying not to forget... we get an s pack instead? I worked hard trying to log all my characters every day for 12 days.... therefor it is not FREE it is payment that they promised us, therefor we are not complaining about "free" stuff like everyone says all the time. if your boss says "come in on ur day off and we will give u 1000 dollars" then u get there, work all day, at the end of the day he gives u 10 dollars, wouldn't u be pissed off too?
    100% Agree. I wouldn't call it "work" to log in all my toons, but nonetheless, people that took the time to do this deserve to be rewarded AS PROMISED.
    Get out of this thread if you don't like it. Hanging around and trolling for post-count numbers just smacks of desperation for social acceptance. Try therapy... it might help you.
    Nope.
    Fixed your Engrish...
    Would you expect me to bust you in the mouth if I said I was going to? If not, I feel sorry for your type.
    Either you are new here, either OR you are a moron.
    Fixed your Engrish... again.
    Next time respond intelligently so that you don't look like a kettle calling a pot black.

11100156_1598691403701985_6003809742002961720_n.jpg?oh=b97b959478b585fd5beed7ab5569aff5&oe=562418A7

Who made this forum a school class and who made you teacher?
    If you say to me I should get out of this thread if bla bla bla than I can say stop reading my comments if you dont like them.
    Social acceptance? By whom? Why would I want to be accepted by people that I dont even know how they look like?
    Why so violent with a person that you never met?
    Yes PW promised something and they delivered another thing instead.
    Yes PW **** us all. Is the first time they do this. Oh ****...

So did you really expected PW to give you what they promised?

Now go ahead teacher correct me...
    giphy.gif

• sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    why the fk would i even bother with an event for a B card? "mistake" #2039423. and to top it off, they just change the news without any comment. what a joke.
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    sindarella wrote: »
    why the fk would i even bother with an event for a B card? "mistake" #2039423. and to top it off, they just change the news without any comment. what a joke.
    Just checked the news. It still says at Tier 2 War Avatar Pack Sx5 and Tier 3 War Avatar Chest Sx1.
    So they didnt change any news.
    https://www.google.ro/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url=http://www.arcgames.com/de/games/pwi/news/detail/9411493-pwi-summer-login-event&ei=ba2YVdCZBa6M7AbYhJ3gAg&usg=AFQjCNFZ1mrXPdo66n9SG0AcvLONxX3QOw&sig2=F8AjOjShbjdd_PbAHTw9_w&bvm=bv.96952980,d.ZGU
    giphy.gif

• sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    you are right, i had tears in my eyes when i got yet another B card from an S chest, so i didnt see properly. :(
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Here's the proof if anyone needs it. wrUoyH6.png
    ​​
  • skyurr
    skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    Another event that pwi has messed up :|
  • killerbmw007
    killerbmw007 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    how do u mess this up pwi lieing to the ppl that still play is low i am gonna take a break now
  • weallfriends
    weallfriends Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    is not first time they do this last log in event they did the same they are just killing the game like this pluse they make players more pissed and they don't even say sorry we did mistik no they just ignor us don't blam players if they stop play this game cuz of GM lies
  • squee251
    Options
    This isn't whats killing the game, it's PWIs inability to compete with newer games. Most people who still play this are roped in, and in some cases just feel invested after spending money on pixels.
  • alexei987
    alexei987 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    so far all the people I know got an S card for the tier 3, got mine today and got a B card, so......... what is up with that?, got 5 A cards for the tier 2, then 1 B card for the tier 3, like wtf.
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    NB4 I get B Card (if I can ever actually get into game :/ Apparently I have some fancy malware that slipped past Malwarebytes and isn't being detected by it ._.)

Oddly enough though, my computer behaves perfectly fine until I try opening PWI O.o
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    groovykat wrote: »
    Waiting for them to alter the news page to reflect their abject dishonesty. ::taps foot::

Just because they do that, here is what i did for the news page

HbkE3QQ.jpg

Just to make sure they try not to push things under the rug, i took the mail picture

Ign2nPP.jpg

I sent in a ticket, let's see what happens.