test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Broken Titles System

I have been playing Neverwinter on Xbox 1 for over half a year and have been running a Temptation Scourge Warlock for a while now. I recently noticed that there is a title called Field Medic. When i looked into this it says that i need to be the top healer 50 times in skirmishes and dungeons but my progress still shows 0/10. I noticed the same issue with Heroic Encounters and a few others as well and I would really like to be able to get this title.

Heres my 50 Screenshots with a picture showing that it is still currently 0/10 completed

https://1drv.ms/a/s!AnTPYWdeRA_ugjcygIFCwrNOQWyo

Comments

• Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    I can't say for sure when, but all of the skrimish/dungeon related titles for healing the most X times etc. stopped incrementing. The legacy set bonus titles also stopped adding, even if you managed to put together a full set of legacy gear.

It's a huge bummer, but in my opinion unlikely to be addressed anytime soon.
  • Options
    ghostrings#8090 ghostrings Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I understand its not a top priority since they would have to rewrite codes or whatever to fix it, but I would be happy if they could just flup the switch and it would show on the character. Seems like it should already be in the system ao how hard can it be?
  • Options
    Just doing a monthly check in to make sure there is still response to the post.
  • Options
    @nitocris83 is this one on the list? Many of the titles associated with the skrimish / dungeon charts don't increment anymore.

I can understand that the legacy set titles are probably gone for good (little reason to invest time in fixing them), but Field Medic, Immovable Object, Executioner, etc. are still relevant.
  • Options
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> someones actually looking into this?? Guess it helps i've been checking in since November. Well guess I kinda gave up hope during March. If you all can fix this it would make me so happy. It's so frustrating to see only Priest being able to get Field Medic when I am out doing there numbers 9/10 times. Thank you, thank you.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Just doing my monthly check in to see if there's any updates.
  • Options
    dratomic1#3275 dratomic1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    The screenshot seems to have moved here: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ADKAgULCs05BbKg&amp;v=photos&amp;cid=EE0F445E6761CF74&amp;id=EE0F445E6761CF74!297&amp;parId=EE0F445E6761CF74!311&amp;o=OneUp

This bug seems to have been introduced with Mod 9. There's a whole bunch of them that don't add up anymore.
  • Options
    Thanks for reposting the link, I wasn't aware the location moved.
  • Options
    Another month and the issue is still not resolved. Provided my 50+ pics with proof over 6 months ago andno one can just go in amd tweek the account to show it as working. Sad face.
  • Options
    @nitocris83 @terramak Here's another long-standing issue that would be great if it were acknowledged and plopped into the queue.

I seem to recall someone mentioned at one point that titles are one of the simplest systems in the game. Maybe getting this fixed would be a quick task?
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    If you're looking at titles, how about adding the "use alliance title" that keeps turning itself on and cannot be clicked to turn off again?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    @dupeks Thanks for responding again, I appreciate the help.
  • Options
    And another month creeps by....
  • Options

And another month creeps by....

@nitocris83 Julia you said you are in the process of compiling additional feedback for next passes, could you make sure this one makes it into the loop?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Thank you @dupeks for trying to help. Maybe it will happen this time. It's actually started to become a running joke in the alliance of people that I run with that have Clerics or Palladians will equip the Field Medic title just to see how long it takes for me to catch on. So at least theres some humour had while waiting.
  • Options
    Another month of disappointment and no real response to tgis issue. Btw the original thread for this started last October. Way to show support to loyal fans.
  • Options
    Is there any forum admins on here?
  • Options
    @nitocris83 Can we please get this acknowledged and put into the prioritization queue for QoL improvements? It would mean a lot for those of us who miss the really nice "earned" titles, as opposed to the "found" "bought" or "promo-related" ones.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    dupeks said:

@nitocris83 Can we please get this acknowledged and put into the prioritization queue for QoL improvements? It would mean a lot for those of us who miss the really nice "earned" titles, as opposed to the "found" "bought" or "promo-related" ones.

I've sent a report on this a little bit ago. Thanks!
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey everyone! This is on my QoL list and also doing a reminder call out in this week's community report (typically the report is for newer bugs or issues but I do include a few reminders of older issues most weeks)
  • Options

Hey everyone! This is on my QoL list and also doing a reminder call out in this week's community report (typically the report is for newer bugs or issues but I do include a few reminders of older issues most weeks)

Thanks Julia and Zeb, the acknowledgement is really appreciated.
  • Options
    Thank you @dupeks for sticking with me through this. Looks like youbwere right when you had said,

"It's a huge bummer, but in my opinion unlikely to be addressed anytime soon.", back in January.

Maybe another 8 months and i'll get that title. All joking aside thank you @zebular and @nitocris83 for looking into this. I have literally been asking for this for almost a year now. There was a different post that was started in October last year before this one.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223796/broken-title-achievement
  • Options
    masticore#3287 masticore Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Couldnt cryptic have one dedicated guy fixing bugs full time....bugs keep slipping through each patch and mod with no fix in sight. Eventually at this rate it'll be amazing if anything works as intended. Heres an idea....FIXING EXISTING CONTENT OVER RELEASING NEW BUGGIER CONTENT. DRUFFI, STORVALD IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE. After all this time they still haven't been addressed.
  • Options
    Just checking in again. I am looking forward to the new content and I know the team is busy with that but hopefully they can get aound to this issue soon also.
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    I'd like to add, the: I Squeak, Therefore I am title didn't unlock for one of my characters despite speaking to Boo with all of them during the quest. It unlocked fine for almost all the others and was extremely delayed in unlocking for one other character.

A fix may be to have the dialogue options available with Boo in the Port Nyanzaru embassy area since you can't repeat the quest if something goes wrong.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi everyone! Over on the Preview Feedback forums we've created a thread for our bug fixing project. I've been escalating things as they come in daily/weekly but it may be worth posting on there. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1234964/official-feedback-thread-october-bugfix-month
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Hi everyone! Over on the Preview Feedback forums we've created a thread for our bug fixing project. I've been escalating things as they come in daily/weekly but it may be worth posting on there. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1234964/official-feedback-thread-october-bugfix-month

I already pointed to the broken title system as one of my suggestions in that thread, but I get the sense that strength in numbers is important here.

Anyone else who misses the title system working proper please comment, now is our opportunity!

To reiterate, the problem here is that those titles associated with being top paingiver, immovable object, etc. do not increment, so there is no way of earning those titles.

Titles associated with completing legacy gear sets also no longer work.
  • Options
    Thank you for the update, I'll post right now.
  • Options
    @dupeks Thank you for mentions in your massive wall of stuff to fix. Sorry for the delay just had time to start reading through it and found yours.