test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Request Thread

1656667686971»

Comments

• rsilverblood87rsilverblood87 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Request 1: Revamped Odyssey pants

So, you know the traditional Admiral look with the Odyssey uniform, as seen below? :
    Odyssey_Flag_Officer.png

And, you know the Lower (read: pants), Loose "Starfleet Academy" uniform with the single color stripe down the sides, as seen below? :
    y0vhluw60v6e.png

OK, well, what if you combined the silver/gold metallic trim/stripes on both sides of the color stripe? Just like the between the shoulder and torso of the "Jackets, Loose" Odyssey uniform piece? Make the strip really thin, too, to keep it not ostentatious.

Finally, maybe add that thin metallic trim/strip on the bottom border/edge of the pant sleeves, but keep it nice and thin. It'll look nice, without taking away from the horizontal bar trim that comes with the lifetime subscription. It'll just refine the look and give it a more consistent theme/feel.

Also, the Odyssey pants have a lot of reflective qualities to them. I'd love to see a revamp that's far less reflective, without the pleats in the front. A matte, flat front version of the Odyssey, with the color stripe and the metallic trim/strips would be perfect.

Request 2: Revamped Odyssey loose jacket (top)

So, you know the metallic trim/strip I mentioned before? Add that to the edge of the sleeves, also keeping it super thin.

Finally, you know the metallic trim/strip already there? Make it thinner, to make the very top of the collar. Try to make it super subtle. Not flashy, not gaudy.

Request 3: Revamped Odyssey belt

You know the Jupiter veteran belt for lifetime subscribers? Well, maybe something that's similar in quality could be used for players who have completed many gameplay achievements.

I was thinking of taking the standard Odyssey belt and replacing the standard background color with three selectable colors: planet, laurels (and the circle around the planet), and background. The stars on the planet should always be a pale, mirror-polished true silver.

It wouldn't replace the lifetime subscriber sense of exclusivity. Instead, it would only serve to reward loyal players who have spent a lot of time going through the in-game achievements, for dedicated completionists.

Request 4: Revamped Odyssey shoes

I'd love to see the Odyssey shoes made available in a more matte finish, but in ankle boot length. "Odyssey duty boots" would be a good way to explain that these are less-formal, meant to be more rugged, but not for long-term missions off-ship nor for difficult excursion missions. Boots meant for medium duty and away missions that don't expect wading through deep water or mud.

Request 5: New uniform material colors

Currently, the darkest materials tend to max out around 21:21:21 for their RGB values. I'd love to see a few darker shades made available.

Also, I'd love to see more metallic trim colors. For example, the "Loose, Admiral Next Generation" pants only feature different shades of gold, bronze and copper. I'd love to see silver, graphite, gunmetal, lead, metallic black and other shades made available.

Request 6: Wrist-attached comm badges (experimental/exploratory)

More of wishful thinking on my part, but... if a tricorder can fit in the palm of one's hand, and a comm badge can be pinned to a shirt, then why couldn't something with size and functionality that's intermediate between the two fit on a wrist similar to a wrist watch?

Mainly, it would help keep the clean aesthetic from being broken up by the comm badge and provide flexibility in terms of uniform layout. Adding "comm badge position" as an option would help. This idea might need to be refined a bit.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,803 Arc User
    edited March 11
    A "glove" option for the 23rd century Romulan uniforms to fix their sleeves. In the show the Romulan tunics have a diagonal cut thumbhole sleeve but in the game they are regular straight-cut wrist-length sleeves instead.

4fx19zak8g1c.jpg

They established in that episode that the Romulan communicators are hidden in those sleeves, btw, and are used by talking into the inside of the wrist.
  • chuckiii#3391 chuckiii Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    These are things I'd like to see as far as outfit designs or pieces.

1. Mirror Universe Kirk's gold vest
    2. Mirror Universe Georgiou Royal Trench coat
    3. vorta shirts and pants
    4. ferengi outfits as first seen on TNG
    5. Kazon outfits and hair styles
    6. more andorian outfits
    7. more vulcan outfits
    8. more lukari outfits
    9. stuff to make the founders and there outfits
    10. classic harry mudd outfits
    11. classic khan outfits from tos era.
    12. even some generic outfits for original character design options
    13. we need Benthan guard and civilian outfits also nose piece for the face.
    14.we need more Na'kuhl outfits and head pieces
    15. we iconian head and face parts
    16. suliban outfits
    17. vaadwaur head and face parts
    18. voth head and face parts
    19. vorgon outfits and head & face parts
    20. Xendi- primate , Reptillian , arboreal , aquatic , avian and Insectoid head,face & body parts and more outfits
    21. Talosian head , face parts and outfits
    22. TOS federation uniforms from the cage & where no mans gone before. as well weapons and gear
    23. TOS Capellan warrior & civilian outfits

what do ya think?

I would like to add to my list.
    24. TNG dress uniforms
    25. klingon dress pieces ( like the duras sisters wear and gorkon's daughter wear)
    26. federation uniforms from strange new worlds
    27. borg queen outfit and pieces
    28. Q judges robes outfit
    29. Q black outfit from picard
    30. gorkons klingon outfit
    31. more Gorn outfit pieces
    32.bajoran and cardassian civilian outfits
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,819 Arc User
    We need more badges and ranks available on all costumes. What's the point of the First Contact Day badges when you can't use them on most of the costumes available?! Especially when it comes to the Lobi costumes. The Wells badge and ranks would be awesome to have available on other uniforms. Considering factions are meaningless int he game and have been for a long time. Why can't we just have all costumes and the full color pallet available to all characters, regardless of allegiance and race, just like with ships?
    the wells badge and rank pips are in the tailor options if you have the wells uniform and have your character ranked too use them.
    the rank option appears after you rank the character so ya know. hope this helps friend.
    These are things I'd like to see as far as outfit designs or pieces.

1. Mirror Universe Kirk's gold vest
    2. Mirror Universe Georgiou Royal Trench coat
    3. vorta shirts and pants
    4. ferengi outfits as first seen on TNG
    5. Kazon outfits and hair styles
    6. more andorian outfits
    7. more vulcan outfits
    8. more lukari outfits
    9. stuff to make the founders and there outfits
    10. classic harry mudd outfits
    11. classic khan outfits from tos era.
    12. even some generic outfits for original character design options
    13. we need Benthan guard and civilian outfits also nose piece for the face.
    14.we need more Na'kuhl outfits and head pieces
    15. we iconian head and face parts
    16. suliban outfits
    17. vaadwaur head and face parts
    18. voth head and face parts
    19. vorgon outfits and head & face parts
    20. Xendi- primate , Reptillian , arboreal , aquatic , avian and Insectoid head,face & body parts and more outfits
    21. Talosian head , face parts and outfits
    22. TOS federation uniforms from the cage & where no mans gone before. as well weapons and gear
    23. TOS Capellan warrior & civilian outfits

what do ya think?

I would like to add to my list.
    24. TNG dress uniforms
    25. klingon dress pieces ( like the duras sisters wear and gorkon's daughter wear)
    26. federation uniforms from strange new worlds
    27. borg queen outfit and pieces
    28. Q judges robes outfit
    29. Q black outfit from picard
    30. gorkons klingon outfit
    31. more Gorn outfit pieces
    32.bajoran and cardassian civilian outfits

33. to be able to use thigh high boots on TOS male characters
    edited July 5
    the wells badge and rank pips are in the tailor options if you have the wells uniform and have your character ranked too use them.

I have the uniform on two different characters. I want to use the badge and ranks on other uniforms other than the Wells.

How about the Romulan belts and chest gear that should have been in the Rumulan TNG/Voy.
    50b50f349425f6165231624ec344806d--marina-sirtis-geek-squad.jpg
    f6c2bede9a234dc909faf082a0e4a88f.jpg

Edit: I have asked for this Admiral's uniform before and we definitely need it!
    thumb_52930-3.jpg
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Expanded ranks for the Wrath of Khan uniform. We don't have Ensign rank, all the enlisted ranks aren't there, and a few of the commissioned ones aren't in game either. On the note of expanded ranks, maybe a remaster of this uniform since it's one of the oldest in the game. Don't know how possible it'd be, but would be a fun little easter egg to have the pips and squeaks on the sleeve reflective of how long your character's been around since those denote time in service and commendations.

ssxx735gtk1v.jpeg
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • corerunner#1772 corerunner Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    We are missing the TAS Orion pirate costume and the TOS characters are missing the Life support belt effect for their shields.
    I still would like to see Confederation uniforms and a wearable Confederation CommBadge.
    alan-villanueva-picard-starcorps-general-eradication-day-030121-avillanueva-1500x2318.jpg

This version of the TWoK would also be amazing.
    General-Picard-in-Star-Trek-Picard-season-2.jpg
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited July 19
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)

I am finally able to sit and watch Star Trek Prodigy and recently finished the first season. It has been an absolute pleasure to watch, and I’m in my late 40s!! Anyway, I’d like to make a formal request for the Romulan Tal Shiar uniforms shown in the show. They would look SO GOOD on my Romulan characters! I am sure that someone else can do a better Google Fu than I can and actually come up with a better image of the uniforms, but the image below shows the ones I am referring to… We have the Starfleet Cadet ones, why not the Romulan ones? Hey, a guy can hope!

https://images.app.goo.gl/tNnJqxxhmmjKGwFy8

ew9xqnabb9pg.jpg

Thanks for your consideration!
    CRM
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • corerunner#1772 corerunner Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    In honor of the updates for the Aurora and Quasar could we please get updated mirror versions and the Rhode Island made account unlockable instead of individual character unlock and if it's option is a legendary version add the Confederacy timeline version and a cool Confederacy console.
  • barghestbarghest Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I have a request, when the Seven of Nine costume is unlocked it should unlock the Jack Crusher Vox costume or Seven of Nine's son One's costume.
  • barghestbarghest Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 4
    Hi I have a new request thats a bit easier than my last.
    I require the Reman Shadow Guard outfits pictured here.
    13869060764_185a2dc5be_o.png
  • novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 8
    I still long SO MUCH for variant division 25th century combadges with insignia like medical (most important) and temporal, like what the PLETHORA of TOS badges have. (Maybe Intelligence, too?) I'm currently still having to recolor TOS Enterprise badges for the other insignia to match uniforms like Medical.
  • killdozer9211killdozer9211 Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    TNG Cardassian armor set, with headgear and rank options please. Cards need any kind of love at all, PLEASE.

Source: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Cardassian_uniform?so=search#Type_B

1. Front
    908c9813dklk.png

2. Back
    bp4nwqjkge52.png

3. Helmet
    cixcbbsgp5oy.png

4. Rank variations
    a. d98vyfqfjn09.png b. fcoqm7pg5snd.png c. c2lyobccdvev.png

Also, could we at least get the cardassian rifle? It's in game. NPCs use it. It's a wall trophy. I'm pretty sure we find weapons racks of them too in missions. The asset and animations exist. I think they held off because they didn't used to be able to do foregrips, but we've had guns with them since then, so maybe that's changed?