*Tsuki takes them both to the ground by tripping her but lands on her back*

*Karen pants, too tired to really do anything at this point.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tsuki takes them both to the ground by tripping her but lands on her back*

*Karen pants, too tired to really do anything at this point.*

Tsuki: You willing to call this a draw? *She closes her eyes, breathing heavily before looking over at Karen* I don't think we're in much condition to continue.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Karen *panting*: Sure...

Sorry for getting so rough...
  • Options
    Tsuki: Its okay, I kind of expected it... I hope you got all that frustration out, or atleast some of it... *she tries to relax and slow her breathing*
  • Options
  • Options
    Tsuki: So you want to talk to me more about what all this was for? You mentioned a bit when you asked to fight me, but I want to know more considering we both got an a** kicking just now.
  • Options
    Tsuki: So you want to talk to me more about what all this was for? You mentioned a bit when you asked to fight me, but I want to know more considering we both got an a** kicking just now.

*Karen sighs, before explaining her nightmare to Tsuki.*
  • Options
    Tsuki: Is this the first time this has happened? Or just the first time you hit me up to let off some steam? *She looks concerned*
  • Options
    Tsuki: Is this the first time this has happened? Or just the first time you hit me up to let off some steam? *She looks concerned*

Karen: First time since she escaped...
  • Options
    Tsuki: If this happens again... maybe some therapy might be needed. I know punching and letting out your frustration helps but... sometimes more may need to be done.
  • Options
    Tsuki: If this happens again... maybe some therapy might be needed. I know punching and letting out your frustration helps but... sometimes more may need to be done.

*Karen nods quietly.*
  • Options

*Karen nods quietly.*

Tsuki: Do you want to go get some desert or something? It might be nice to just dig into a sundae after all this.
  • Options

*Karen nods quietly.*

Tsuki: Do you want to go get some desert or something? It might be nice to just dig into a sundae after all this.

Karen: Yeah... Thanks.
  • Options

*Karen nods quietly.*

Tsuki: I know I don't really need to eat, but hey I can simulate it. *she smiles and gets up, offering a hand to Karen*
  • Options

*Karen nods quietly.*

Tsuki: I know I don't really need to eat, but hey I can simulate it. *she smiles and gets up, offering a hand to Karen*

*Karen accepts the hand.

Meanwhile, R.S.S. Columbia. Mila is looking curiously at a message on her PADD before sitting with Johanna and showing her.*

Mila: Someone on the planet wants a piece of me.
  • Options
    Johanna: Why do you say that? *She looks at the message curiously* Is it some kind of grudge? Did you insult someone's mother? Is it someone you beat up?
  • Options
    Johanna: Why do you say that? *She looks at the message curiously* Is it some kind of grudge? Did you insult someone's mother? Is it someone you beat up?

*Mila shrugs. The message is anonymous and straight up challenging her to a fight at a bar on the surface. There's a few insults, including a couple of really personal digs at Mila's body, though Mila doesn't seem that bothered by them.*
  • Options
    Johanna: This is suspicious. Are you planning on going to the fight? I'm pretty sure I promised your Mom I'd be helping keep you out of trouble. Or atleast limiting the trouble you get into.
  • Options
    Johanna: This is suspicious. Are you planning on going to the fight? I'm pretty sure I promised your Mom I'd be helping keep you out of trouble. Or atleast limiting the trouble you get into.

Mila: Don't know about going through with it, but I'd like to know who exactly is calling me a 'stuck-up, flat-chested, cow'. I mean, Cassi's here, so it's not her.

And she'd say it to my face.

It's like someone took every insult I had thrown at me in High School and rearranged them into an invitation to get f***ing wrecked. It's actually sorta funny. And pathetic. But funny.

*Mila smiles, semi-amused by the message. She quickly reaches over and turns on the stylus-layer on the PADD. Johanna can now see Mila's gone through and annotated every single dig at her with some kind of neutralising come-back. She's even highlighted the spelling mistakes!*
  • Options
    Johanna: Thats what I was thinking.

*she still finds the whole situation very strange, but she hopes if it does turn out to be something bad, atleast she can be there to help Mila sort it out*

I was going to say you're not flat chested, but it seems you already covered that.

*she finds Mila going through and correcting the message a bit petty, but very cute and so she gives Mila a kiss on the cheek*

So, want to head down and see who this childish bully is?

*her accent bleeds through a bit thicker with those words*
  • Options
    Johanna: Thats what I was thinking.

*she still finds the whole situation very strange, but she hopes if it does turn out to be something bad, atleast she can be there to help Mila sort it out*

I was going to say you're not flat chested, but it seems you already covered that.

*she finds Mila going through and correcting the message a bit petty, but very cute and so she gives Mila a kiss on the cheek*

So, want to head down and see who this childish bully is?

*her accent bleeds through a bit thicker with those words*

Mila: I love it when you start getting Russian.

*She gives Johanna a quick kiss.

Later, the Planet. Mila and Johanna enter the bar and head over to the table from the message.  As they make their way through the crowd, they slowly see a short-haired brunette waiting for them.  Mila tenses up as it becomes clear the brunette is her clone: M Mila.*

Mila *tense*: You.

M Mila *taunting*: Oh, hey sister.  Got my message?

*Any doubt Mila had about this fight evaporates, and she starts unzipping her jacket.*

Mila *angry*: Get. In. The. Ring.

*M Mila smirks and gets up, deliberately walking through Mila so they bump shoulders, locking death glares as she passes.  Mila follows her to an open-sided matted space, the two taking off their tops to just their tank tops and limbering up before circling each other slowly, putting their guards up.*

M Mila *taunting*: Wanna lay down some ground rules?

Mila *angry*: Why?  So you can cheat?

*M Mila giggles almost psychotically.*

M Mila: Okay targ, if that's the way you want it.

*M Mila makes the first move, throwing a quick left-right combo of jabs.  Mila deflects them and answers back with a middle kick, M Mila blocking with her arm before darting forward and locking up with Mila.  The grapple doesn't last long, as it's obvious M Mila just wanted to get a piece of Mila, pulling on her hair and throwing her around a bit before Mila furiously shoves her back.  The vindictive move works, as Mila doesn't wait to recover and just goes straight on the attack, M Mila blocking a heavy right hook before taking a palm strike to the cheek.  As M Mila reels, Mila goes for a little payback, grabbing M Mila by the hair and pulling her into a knee strike to the face.

M Mila lands on her back and starts picking herself up, Mila standing clear and waiting.  This is personal for her.  She's not being ruthless, but she's not pulling any punches either.  This isn't a match; it's a brawl.*
  • Options
    OoC: Has Johanna met M Mila before?
  • Options
    OoC: Has Johanna met M Mila before?

OOC: Yep, she almost killed Mila last time they crossed and Johanna was the one who saved her.
  • Options
    Johanna: *she let's put an exasperated sigh when they realize its M Mila. She still remembers what happened last time and seeing M Mila makes her blood boil, her Ylon physiology getting ready for a fight but she keeps herself from getting too angry*

Mila, love. I know this is going to be personal for you just be careful. You know I want piece of her too.

*She orders something with a high alcohol content from the Bar as the fight begins, ready to call the ship if something goes wrong.*

Her Mother is going to kill me if Mila almost dies again after promise I made. Especially if it's the same person again.
  • Options
    Johanna: *she let's put an exasperated sigh when they realize its M Mila. She still remembers what happened last time and seeing M Mila makes her blood boil, her Ylon physiology getting ready for a fight but she keeps herself from getting too angry*

Mila, love. I know this is going to be personal for you just be careful. You know I want piece of her too.

*She orders something with a high alcohol content from the Bar as the fight begins, ready to call the ship if something goes wrong.*

Her Mother is going to kill me if Mila almost dies again after promise I made. Especially if it's the same person again.

*Mila rolls her shoulders as M Mila gets to her feet, wiping a little blood from her mouth before charging Mila. The two exchange middle kicks, Mila going for a left hook. M Mila blocks it, trapping Mila's arm, slipping behind her and locking her in an armbar. Mila cries out in pain as M Mila kicks out her right calf, forcing her to one knee and simultaneously twisting Mila's shoulder almost to point of dislocation. M Mila gets right up to Mila's ear and smirks at Johanna tauntingly.*

M Mila *taunting*: You have a thing for traitors, don't you sis? Cassi, Casval... now you're f***ing one too.

*She looks at Johanna with a malicious grin on her face, enjoying her little power trip.*

Or are you f***ing her to make up for that, blonde?

*Mila's eyes snap open at that, and she roars out as she breaks free of the hold, spinning into a vicious right hook to knock M Mila to her knees before just lunging on top and beating on her.*

Mila *enraged*: No one talks to Jo' like that!

*After a few blows, M Mila throws Mila off. The two get to their feet and start duking it out with punches and kicks, not giving each other an inch to breathe.*
  • Options
    Johanna: *she blushes deeply, her hands gripping the glass before she sets it down almost shattering it. She growls, staring angrily at Mila*

I'm with Mila because I love her! Something you would not understand Svo-lach'!

*Johanna keeps herself from going into the fight but M Mila's implications have hit deep on a sensitive topic*

*gritted teeth* Mila, kick her a**, but don't let her trick you.
  • Options
    Johanna: *she blushes deeply, her hands gripping the glass before she sets it down almost shattering it. She growls, staring angrily at Mila*

*Johanna keeps herself from going into the fight but M Mila's implications have hit deep on a sensitive topic*

*The two continue to duke it out, throwing combos of punches and kicks. After a moment, Mila pulls M Mila into a clinch, the two growling as they push against each other, foreheads locked.*

M Mila *angry*: Had enough yet?

Mila *angry*: Never!

*M Mila quickly twists around and throws Mila over her back, locking a Sleeper hold and body scissors, though Mila reacts quickly enough to keep her from locking the Sleeper hold in, struggling painfully.*
  • Options

*The two continue to duke it out, throwing combos of punches and kicks. After a moment, Mila pulls M Mila into a clinch, the two growling as they push against each other, foreheads locked.*

*M Mila quickly twists around and throws Mila over her back, locking a Sleeper hold and body scissors, though Mila reacts quickly enough to keep her from locking the Sleeper hold in, struggling painfully.*

Johanna: *She wants to hop in there and save Mila, but she knows this is personal for her, but if the fight continues going poorly for her Johanna is going to jump in, she has a determined but angry look *

Mila don't let this b**** take you down! Show her why you're better!
  • Options

Johanna: *She wants to hop in there and save Mila, but she knows this is personal for her, but if the fight continues going poorly for her Johanna is going to jump in, she has a determined but angry look *

*Mila manages to tear free, rolling on top of M Mila and trying to punch her, but M Mila immediately pulls her into a close guard, the two rolling a few times in an attempt to get ground control, throwing heavy punches into each other's ribs.  After a moment, Mila manages to throw her counterpart off, growling before lunging into a knee strike to M Mila's head.  M Mila is knocked flying onto her back, blood spattering out of her mouth, before slowly picking herself up, groaning.

Mila tries to get on top, only for M Mila to sweep her leg out and scramble on top of Mila's shoulders, pinning her down schoolgirl style and showing off to the crowd a little, getting a few cheers.  After a moment, Mila grunts out in frustration and lifts her legs up into a headscissors around M Mila's neck and reverses, but instead of returning the favour, Mila just grabs M Mila's arm and locks her in an armbar, M Mila crying out in pain.*
  • Options

*Mila manages to tear free, rolling on top of M Mila and trying to punch her, but M Mila immediately pulls her into a close guard, the two rolling a few times in an attempt to get ground control, throwing heavy punches into each other's ribs.  After a moment, Mila manages to throw her counterpart off, growling before lunging into a knee strike to M Mila's head.  M Mila is knocked flying onto her back, blood spattering out of her mouth, before slowly picking herself up, groaning.

Mila tries to get on top, only for M Mila to sweep her leg out and scramble on top of Mila's shoulders, pinning her down schoolgirl style and showing off to the crowd a little, getting a few cheers.  After a moment, Mila grunts out in frustration and lifts her legs up into a headscissors around M Mila's neck and reverses, but instead of returning the favour, Mila just grabs M Mila's arm and locks her in an armbar, M Mila crying out in pain.*

Johanna: You've got her now! Don't let up until she gives in!

*She cheers seeing Mila take the advantage, gaining ground and getting some heavy hits on M Mila, and she seems satisfied seeing the double get what she seems to deserve. Johanna watches closer, knowing its still possible M Mila might try something to get back in the lead, but she's hoping Mila is able to finish the fight here*