ENDEAVOR RANK 600+ new endeavors

124»

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,716 Community Moderator
    eazzie wrote: »
    Holy Photon Required @darkbladejk @rattler2

no necro this time. though I am surprised this discussion is still going
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    Its nice to see the discussion is still going as Endeavors badly need an expansion to retain players. Though I have given up all hope of Carriers being added given how the devs seem to have no idea about how badly carriers need help.
  • Options
    wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 397 Arc User
    Hit 600 today. Much sadness...one less reason to login daily.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    I am actually happy we're at the cap and have totally changed my opinion to where I hope they leave 600 as the cap.

Firstly, I don't do them anymore. The tone deaf and brain dead change to the pass tokens just irritates to the point where I really just don't feel the need anymore. I used the last of my reroll tokens and now I just skip any endeavors that I don't want to do. I don't care anyway, I am in the 580 range somewhere so I only have a couple things that aren't maxed anyway. As far as I am concerned, I got everything I wanted from the system before they made it suck so now I am done with it.

From another perspective, when someone new joins the game, that 600 Endeavor max is quite daunting.. I haven't calculated how long that would take from zero but they're looking at years to catch up. Now, I know.. it doesn't matter, they don't NEED a high endeavor rank, no one does.. and that's absolutely true. But still, people like to try and get their rewards and I can see how, as a new player, it can be off-putting at best to know there are systems in the game that are going to take you 2-3 years to progress through.

Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.