Install Arc
Options

Favorite bit of doffing silliness?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    timothyre99timothyre99 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I had a doff end up in sickbay after reviewing sensor logs. What, did all of the reading give him a headache?

PS, the doff was a holo
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Where's the mission "Identify Closet Romulan"...

Should be the result of "Military Commendation: Vulcan Science Officer"... The one where you get a Vulcan BOff from your commendation rank...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You know, I can see stories I'd like to read in a lot of these... some serious, some not :) The hologram, for instance, maybe she tried to speed things up by connecting directly to the sensor system, and found something nasty on the other end?
  • Options
    electrumleopardelectrumleopard Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Develope Experemental Alloys Utilizing Jevonite

Result: Disaster
    A Doff Ends up in sickbay and no rewards.

"You have been convinced not to press charges"
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I still want to know how a HOLOGRAM manages to get injured, and sent to sickbay. :rolleyes:
    starswordc wrote: »
    Okay, now what the flippin' flap is he going undercover as?
    He is disguised as the suitcase he is going to become anyway! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    ultimateheathenultimateheathen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Actually, sharksinspace, that makes a strange kind of sense - to me, anyway - since they're from Federation member/ally races, no one would pay any attention to them.

Ferengi KDF DOff to Federation outpost security officer: "Why are we loading contraband, industrial replicators, medical supplies, a Phaser Pulsewave rifle and two human janitors onto a shuttlecraft? ...Well, that's a stupid question."

(Little DS9 joke there...)

That's like my habit of sending a pair of Klingon Security Officers on the assignment to search the ship for Contraband... on a Starfleet vessel, where they obviously stand out. I can just imagine some crewman quickly walking down the corridors, hissing quietly to all the other crew members they pass, "Captain's sending his Klingons to search for it, hide your Contraband! Ch'kar and K'lak are headed this way, hide your Contraband!"

Easiest way I can figure out to explain why they seem to fail that mission so often...

ahh I just read that, and picturing that last scenario made me laugh. I like it, consider me amused :3
  • Options
    moncapitane#9351 moncapitane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    westmetals wrote: »
    On the KDF side, sending a Jem'Hadar doff on the one about 'assisting a sibling in the mauk'to'vor'... the Jem'Hadar don't have siblings; they're all test tube babies.

Or, like clones in The Rival Franchise, they are all brothers to each other. This makes slightly - but only slightly - more sence, since it means that there is another jem'hadar at the ranks of KDF, who had somehow lost his honor. Or there is not only two of them, and this is going to be wild (There is a Russian saying: "And then Ostap got carried away", which, btw, can be applied to ambassador Sugihara's speeches and this post of mine).
  • Options
    tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,799 Arc User
    Authorized 3 Caitians to hold a shipboard concert last night. Critical Success.
    Why do I suddenly have the mental image of the Tom'n'Jerry cartoon where Tom is playing the bass and singing "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby?"

I have a mental image of cats howling while sitting on a fence.

Wonder if they performed songs from the musical Cats? :p:D

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Moderators are obviously asleep on the job.