test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Explore Far From Home!

13»

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,266 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    That's the way separation/pet summon consoles are ALREADY supposed to work...problem is, they don't - even when the pet gets knocked out, the console stays toggled on (and NOT cooling down) until you manually deactivate it.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    All of these Dot drones just look like rip-offs of EVE from Wall-e.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    I'm laughing so badly at how Unyielding Ideals interacts with some abilities right now:
    Without Unyielding Ideals:
    2021-05-31%2017_45_52-Window.png?raw=1

With Unyielding Ideals:
    2021-05-31%2017_45_24-Window.png?raw=1

At first I thought the Trill Guardian staff was OP as Gre'thor, but then I found out the real culprit.

My crew has finally managed to miniaturize warship-grade weapons into portable rifles without sacrificing their power. I'm now ready to punch holes into the I.K.S. Kri’stak from the First City.
    Post edited by saurializard on
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,266 Arc User
    What's even funnier is Unyielding Ideals is selling for pennies on the exchange, or it was last night at least - apparently no one yet realizes how overperforming it is.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    What's even funnier is Unyielding Ideals is selling for pennies on the exchange, or it was last night at least - apparently no one yet realizes how overperforming it is.​​
    To be fair, as far as I know, it only works like that with one specific self-revive gear.

While it's fun to see most enemies get vaporized in one hit, it can break some missions as some spawns depend on having some enemies stay alive long enough to trigger them. I managed to prevent Borg reinforcements from happening in The Measure of Morality -and thus preventing any further progress- by one-shotting Secundus and killing Assimilated T'Ket a few seconds later.
    #TASforSTO
    No fix yet for it. Oh boy, Aakar and his cronies are gonna suffer for at least one more week.
    #TASforSTO
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    someone really needs to proof read these blogs before they are posted. the upper half of the blog calls it Far From Home but later on it is called Beyond the Burn lock box your gonna have some confuse players one of these days
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    NECROMANCY!
    *Casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.