test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Carter is aboard his personal and modified prowler as his terminal beeps.

Carter: yes

Harper appears on his comm

Harper: we need to talk.

Carter: i was wondering when I would hear from you. What is your problem.

Harper: I don't trust these new terrans that we are working with. I've been ordered to report back to meridian Station to meet with their representative and Kovan. I don't trust them.

Carter: well I don't trust anyone. Thats how I've stayed alive so long in this field. Trust me I have my own reservations about them but for now I don't have anything to act on.

Harper: and if you do?

Carter: then as always and with all threats ONI will act swiftly and with precision.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Serah: Do you want to get to the fun right now then?~ *she gives Karen a kiss, bashful about her suggestion but pretty excited*

*Kaede takes a couple of the punches, coughing before just grabbing the Trill's hands and headbutting her*

Karen: Maybe a little later?

Y'know, when my pride's not sore? *Smiles playfully.*

*Dalos. The Trill grunts and falls, slumped against the wall, panting shallowly.*

Serah: Sorry. *she looks a bit embarrassed* But Sure we can wait a little bit.

Kaede: I think I'm going to need a medkit after this... *She looks at the Trill getting ready to hit her again before stopping, breathing heavily*

*The Trill is clearly down for the count, glaring wearily at Kaede.

Tora Ziyal. Karen gives Serah a quick kiss before playfully shoving her off, giggling.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,224 Arc User
    Serah: Do you want to get to the fun right now then?~ *she gives Karen a kiss, bashful about her suggestion but pretty excited*

*Kaede takes a couple of the punches, coughing before just grabbing the Trill's hands and headbutting her*

*Dalos. The Trill grunts and falls, slumped against the wall, panting shallowly.*

Kaede: I think I'm going to need a medkit after this... *She looks at the Trill getting ready to hit her again before stopping, breathing heavily*

Tora Ziyal. Karen gives Serah a quick kiss before playfully shoving her off, giggling.*

Kaede: Maybe next time think it through before calling someone a sl*t. *She growls at her before leaving her there, heading back to find Satin*

Serah: So what should we do now? *she laughs and stretches on the ground*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

Kaede: Maybe next time think it through before calling someone a sl*t. *She growls at her before leaving her there, heading back to find Satin*

*Satin is finishing getting changed, smiling a little to see Kaede.*

Satin: Done already?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: Talk?

Did that feel good? Was it as frightening or traumatic as you were worried it would be?
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Did that feel good? Was it as frightening or traumatic as you were worried it would be?

Kaede: You got that medkit still? *She rubs some pretty bad bruises in a few spots along with cuts*

Serah: Well... no... kind of... no... I felt really anxious a lot of the time, but it was fun in others.
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Kaede: You got that medkit still? *She rubs some pretty bad bruises in a few spots along with cuts*

Serah: Well... no... kind of... no... I felt really anxious a lot of the time, but it was fun in others.

*Satin helps Kaede treat her wounds.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: Do you feel like you could do it again?
  • Options
    Kaede: I think I taught her a lesson. *she sighs, feeling a little sore in several places* Here's hoping she won't be an a** again.

Serah: Maybe... I could try. *she nods gently*
  • Options
    Kaede: I think I taught her a lesson. *she sighs, feeling a little sore in several places* Here's hoping she won't be an a** again.

Serah: Maybe... I could try. *she nods gently*

Satin: I wouldn't count on it...

You really took what she said personally, huh?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: Now? Or do you wanna leave it?
  • Options
    Kaede: Yeah... listen Satin, in the right situation I don't mind being called a sl*t. *She shrugs* I might even enjoy it. But she was insulting you and being kind of a b*tch and then she insulted me to my face.

Serah: I'd rather leave it... I don't think I'm ready to do a bunch of fights in a row.
  • Options
    Kaede: Yeah... listen Satin, in the right situation I don't mind being called a sl*t. *She shrugs* I might even enjoy it. But she was insulting you and being kind of a b*tch and then she insulted me to my face.

Serah: I'd rather leave it... I don't think I'm ready to do a bunch of fights in a row.

Satin: I understand. *She kisses her lightly.* Just hope you didn't scare her off - I still have a score to settle.

*Kaede might get the impression there's some history to this.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: No problem.

What about Z-G wrestling? *Smiles playfully. That was their first 'date' pretty much.*
  • Options

Satin: I understand. *She kisses her lightly.* Just hope you didn't scare her off - I still have a score to settle.

Tora Ziyal.*

What about Z-G wrestling? *Smiles playfully. That was their first 'date' pretty much.*

Kaede: This isn't the first time you two have fought is it? *She raises an eyebrow, resting against Satin feeling a lot better after the medkit*

Serah: Well... *She rolls her eyes playfully* I suppose I could be convinced to wrestle with you.
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

Kaede: This isn't the first time you two have fought is it? *She raises an eyebrow, resting against Satin feeling a lot better after the medkit*

Serah: Well... *She rolls her eyes playfully* I suppose I could be convinced to wrestle with you.

*Satin sighs a little.*

Satin: Let's just say I wasn't quite as careful to hide that tat when I first came here... That Trill's name is Zahra - her Dad was killed when Free Delta attacked the city last year. We'd had a couple sparring sessions and she knew about my past - after her dad died... She started really having it out for me - belittling everything I did, talking sh*t about Kara for taking me in... The bit that really crossed the line was when she started going after my brother...

*Kaede would know by now that Satin is most-heartbroken over losing her younger brother. She can sort of cope with talking about her parents, but when she talks about her brother, she either breaks down or finds a way to bring Dana up (not difficult, considering) and start fantasising about (sometimes creative) ways to kill her. So Zahra taking shots at him to get at Satin is probably the most-effective way she could have picked to start a feud with her, next to abducting Satin's lover and suspending them over a crocodile pit set to a timer.

Tora Ziyal. Karen smiles playfully, placing a hand on Serah's as she turns slightly on her knees towards her.*

Karen: Oh?
  • Options
    Kaede: I guess I kind of did the same thing as she did... only atleast I realized my mistake. *she looks towards the ground feeling guilty*

Serah: I might need a little... incentive~ *She leans a little closer to Karen*
  • Options
    Kaede: I guess I kind of did the same thing as she did... only atleast I realized my mistake. *she looks towards the ground feeling guilty*

Serah: I might need a little... incentive~ *She leans a little closer to Karen*

*Satin holds Kaede's hand.*

Satin: The difference is you didn't know. Zahra knew I wasn't Free Delta anymore, and what they did to my family, and she still decided she wanted to start a beef with me!

*Satin growls a little in intense frustration, shaking with anger for a moment before calming down.

Tora Ziyal. Karen smirks cheekily, leaning in as though to kiss.*

Karen *teasingly*: Computer, load Zero-G wrestling programme.

*She backs off quickly as the programme loads, grinning teasingly at Serah.*

Incentive enough for ya?
  • Options
    Kaede: I hope next time you get to kick her a**. *she squeezes her hand* I guess I have even more of a problem with her now.

Serah: *she giggles, kissing her excitedly before she backs off* I'd say yes to that.
  • Options
    Kaede: I hope next time you get to kick her a**. *she squeezes her hand* I guess I have even more of a problem with her now.

Serah: *she giggles, kissing her excitedly before she backs off* I'd say yes to that.

*Satin smiles and kisses her.

Tora Ziyal. Karen quickly jumps to the opposite 'wall' and gets in a stance.*

Karen: You want me? Come get me!
  • Options
    OoC: Out of power, water, internet, and cellular. Trying to figure something out because it's freezing here.

Kaede: Want to head home? I think we could use some time to cool off.

Serah: I'll try my best. *she grunts and leaps off towards Karen, hoping to catch her*
  • Options
    OoC: Out of power, water, internet, and cellular. Trying to figure something out because it's freezing here.

Kaede: Want to head home? I think we could use some time to cool off.

Serah: I'll try my best. *she grunts and leaps off towards Karen, hoping to catch her*

OOC: Okay man, stay safe. Are there any kind of relief efforts going on?

Satin: Yeah.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen jumps up to meet her, grunting as they get into a grapple.*
  • Options
    OoC: I've got cellular back so atleast I can manage with charging my phone through someone's car now. But power is still out mostly.

So far no relief efforts yet. I live in Texas and they are one of the dumbest states, they're completely separated from the Eastern and western power grids so it's much harder for us to take power from the rest of the country to support ourselves. And Texas declared this to be a disaster but I haven't heard any news of relief stuff coming our way. Their rolling black outs idea is so stupid.

Kaede: How often does she pick fights with you by the way? *she helps Satin up, giving a soft smile as she leads the way out of the gym*

*Serah starts to spin them a little, trying to get the advantage in the air&
  • Options
    Ooc: be safe man we have had it pretty rough here but not as bad. Yeah they have had rolling black outs here in Nebraska the last three days. It seems rather idiotic to me but what do I know. Stay safe. Also wanted to say I may be on and off the next couple weeks. We find out if my dad has to have emergency surgery tomorrow all while we have to be packed and moved out of our house by March 2nd. We also don't know know if we have movers set up yet. That and on the 9th I have to have a sking biopsy done on my head so if I'm on and off at random that's why. I'll try to be on and post during this time but it may be more hectic then normal.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    OoC: I've got cellular back so atleast I can manage with charging my phone through someone's car now. But power is still out mostly.

So far no relief efforts yet. I live in Texas and they are one of the dumbest states, they're completely separated from the Eastern and western power grids so it's much harder for us to take power from the rest of the country to support ourselves. And Texas declared this to be a disaster but I haven't heard any news of relief stuff coming our way. Their rolling black outs idea is so stupid.

Kaede: How often does she pick fights with you by the way? *she helps Satin up, giving a soft smile as she leads the way out of the gym*

*Serah starts to spin them a little, trying to get the advantage in the air&

Satin: Depends if I have Karlie with me or not. Karlie once straight up punched her three days in a row if she messed with me 'cause she couldn't stand her.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen tries to get on Serah's back and put her in a rear naked choke, though the spin is disorienting her a little.*

OOC: Okay guys, stay safe.
  • Options
    Kaede: Damn, I didn't know she caused trouble that much.

*Serah tries to use their rotation to reverse the hold*

OoC: Power is back on now, here's hoping it stays on.
  • Options

Satin: Just when I'm not with anyone.

*Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Karen struggling to try and lock a body scissors.*
  • Options

OoC: Sorry about that

Kaede: Oh? Am I going to be your knight in shining armor saving you from her then? Though I probably just made her more p*ssed. I don't think she's ever fought someone like me before.

*Karen manages to but Serah tries to swing them around in the process*
  • Options

OoC: Sorry about that

Kaede: Oh? Am I going to be your knight in shining armor saving you from her then? Though I probably just made her more p*ssed. I don't think she's ever fought someone like me before.

*Karen manages to but Serah tries to swing them around in the process*

Satin: Nobody's fought someone like you before. *She smiles cutely, giving Kaede a wink.

Tora Ziyal. She succeeds.*
  • Options
    Kaede: *She kisses Satin's cheek* Thank you Satin. I can safely say the same about you. *She gives her a warm smile*

*Using the momentum of the swing Serah throws Karen away to break free of the hold, hoping to bounce herself off a wall to gain the advantage in the next grapple*
  • Options
    Kaede: *She kisses Satin's cheek* Thank you Satin. I can safely say the same about you. *She gives her a warm smile*

*Using the momentum of the swing Serah throws Karen away to break free of the hold, hoping to bounce herself off a wall to gain the advantage in the next grapple*

*Karen grunts as she lands against the wall, leaping at the last moment to re-engage Serah, though Serah has the advantage.*
  • Options

*Karen grunts as she lands against the wall, leaping at the last moment to re-engage Serah, though Serah has the advantage.*

*Serah tries to get her in a grapple, attempting an armbar before she can react*
  • Options

*Serah tries to get her in a grapple, attempting an armbar before she can react*

*Karen grunts as she gets the hold on, trying to swing her legs round to lock a headscissors.*
  • Options
    Meridian Station

Koval is sitting in a large conference room with Erwin, Harper, Strauss, Stanford, Holland, and Hammond. Tensions have been high as the meeting has been going on.

Koval: everyone please calm down. We are suppose to be allies and fighting amongst each other is not going to be helpful.

Hammond: with all due respect Mr president maybe you should have thought of that before creating an alliance with these people.

Koval: we have discussed the problem and issue and have taken steps to work more closely together in dealing with problems.

Hammond: tell that to the 20,000 killed in their bombardment of the colony on radex 4.

Erwin: we have concluded the majority of those killed in the attack where indeed terrorist and rebels they would have.....

Hammond: spare me your bs and what you say you believe or know. You carried out an attack on a unsc colony without advising unsc command or fleetcomm. ONI had no evidence there was a major presence of rebels on that colony that you attacked.

Stanforth: the general is correct. We had no evidence of a strong rebel presence there.

Hammond: so does that mean your going to bomb every little place a single rebel shows up? It leaves only a few options. Either your Intel was bad. ONI one of the greatest Intel organizations in this galaxy was wrong or the most disturbing you did it to see how much you can get away or because the people of that city didn't agree with this treaty!

Erwin: are you suggesting we did it because we had no other reason then we wanted to and did it on a whim.

Hammond: that's exactly what I'm saying.

Harper: the matter isn't even if there where rebels there or not. This attack was carried out in unsc space by a seperate military that did not share its intentions with any in the unsc command.

Koval: enough. We will take this matter up again tomorrow. Everyone can take that time to cool off and come back with a calmer head.