rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Serah: Wrestling style? *she raises an eyebrow*

Kaede: Satin, stop please. *she steps into the ring, worried she'll get hurt and knowing Satin would probably be upset about being thrown out, she moves in between the two girls, trying to prevent them from attacking again*

Karen: Nah, still MMA, but I wanna see if I can throw ya...

Or if you can stop me...

*Karen gives her a taunting smirk while shifting in her stance so she's looking over her left shoulder, arm down toward Serah with her right fist in an open guard by her cheek, as if daring Serah to come at her, while flaunting her body just a little.

Dalos. Satin tenses up hard, glaring at the Trill over Kaede's shoulder and growling before lowering her guard and walking up to Kaede to let Kaede lead her out, breathing hard. Once Kaede and Satin are out of the ring, the Trill hits the showers.*

Serah: Oh? *She blushes and sounds a little flirty* Are you just hoping I'll pin you down again? You seemed to enjoy it the other day. *She moves towards Karen, trying to sweep her leg*

Kaede: I know you're really wanting to beat her down but I was worried about you... we need to get you a medkit after all that. *She gives Satin a gentle kiss, caressing her face with a concerned look before looking for the medical supplies to treat her*

*Karen steps over the sweep and replies with a middle kick.*

Karen *flirty*: I was more thinking of putting you in that body scissors you had to 'tap out' to last week.

*Dalos. She finds a medkit pretty easily, Satin waiting patiently and calming down. As Kaede treats her, the Trill walks past on her way out.*

Trill *vindictively*: Have fun with your s**t, targ.

*Satin simmers and ignores her, not really registering what she just called Kaede.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User

Kaede: Satin, stop please. *she steps into the ring, worried she'll get hurt and knowing Satin would probably be upset about being thrown out, she moves in between the two girls, trying to prevent them from attacking again*

Or if you can stop me...

*Karen gives her a taunting smirk while shifting in her stance so she's looking over her left shoulder, arm down toward Serah with her right fist in an open guard by her cheek, as if daring Serah to come at her, while flaunting her body just a little.

Dalos. Satin tenses up hard, glaring at the Trill over Kaede's shoulder and growling before lowering her guard and walking up to Kaede to let Kaede lead her out, breathing hard. Once Kaede and Satin are out of the ring, the Trill hits the showers.*

Serah: Oh? *She blushes and sounds a little flirty* Are you just hoping I'll pin you down again? You seemed to enjoy it the other day. *She moves towards Karen, trying to sweep her leg*

Kaede: I know you're really wanting to beat her down but I was worried about you... we need to get you a medkit after all that. *She gives Satin a gentle kiss, caressing her face with a concerned look before looking for the medical supplies to treat her*

Karen *flirty*: I was more thinking of putting you in that body scissors you had to 'tap out' to last week.

*Dalos. She finds a medkit pretty easily, Satin waiting patiently and calming down. As Kaede treats her, the Trill walks past on her way out.*

*Satin simmers and ignores her, not really registering what she just called Kaede.*

Serah: Then maybe we'll see which one we wind up in? *She raises an eyebrow* To the victor go the spoils? *She blocks the kick, going for a rapid jab*

Kaede: What did you just say? *She glares over at the Trill, about to get up for a fight*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

Or if you can stop me...

Serah: Then maybe we'll see which one we wind up in? *She raises an eyebrow* To the victor go the spoils? *She blocks the kick, going for a rapid jab*

Kaede: What did you just say? *She glares over at the Trill, about to get up for a fight*

*Karen blocks, but grunts as the punch hit with some real force, before trying to grab Serah's wrists and grapple.*

Karen: That'll be me!

*Dalos. The Trill turns back and matches her. Satin blinks as she snaps out of her rage-induced trance and finally processes what was just said.*

Trill *vindictive*: You heard me. Or did you forget to wear your hearing aid, with the rest of your clothes?
  • Options
    Serah: We'll see! *She manages to get her wrists but Serah tries to sweep her legs again in this position*

Kaede: Alright, how about you and me go a round? If you think you're so tough. *She growls at the Trill, crossing her arms in a way that unintentionally accentuates her cleavage*
  • Options
    Serah: We'll see! *She manages to get her wrists but Serah tries to sweep her legs again in this position*

Kaede: Alright, how about you and me go a round? If you think you're so tough. *She growls at the Trill, crossing her arms in a way that unintentionally accentuates her cleavage*

*Karen tries to keep her footing, trying to twirl inside Serah's arm and throw her over her back in one fluid motion.

Dalos. The Trill growls back, before letting a small smirk appear on her face.*

Trill: Alright, why don't we take this outside, sli'vak?
  • Options

*Karen tries to keep her footing, trying to twirl inside Serah's arm and throw her over her back in one fluid motion.

*Karen Manages to but Serah grabs onto her wrists forcing her to the ground as well*

Kaede: Sure thing, I wouldn't want to get thrown out of a gym I like anytime soon for what I'm going to do to you.
  • Options

*Karen Manages to but Serah grabs onto her wrists forcing her to the ground as well*

Kaede: Sure thing, I wouldn't want to get thrown out of a gym I like anytime soon for what I'm going to do to you.

*Karen grunts and tries to pin Serah down for a ground pound.

Dalos.*

Trill: Oh, I'm shaking!

*The Trill leads her outside and into a secluded dead-end alley.*
  • Options
    *Karen manages to with Serah trying to roll them over while pinned*

Kaede: Awfully suspicious place for a fight. *She crosses her arms but continues following her anyway*

• Options

Kaede: Awfully suspicious place for a fight. *She crosses her arms but continues following her anyway*

*Karen yelps as Serah gets on top.

Dalos. The Trill takes her jacket off and gets in a stance.*

Trill: I'm sorry, I figured since you didn't want to get kicked out of the gym, you probably didn't want to get arrested either for streetfighting, s**t.
  • Options

Trill: I'm sorry, I figured since you didn't want to get kicked out of the gym, you probably didn't want to get arrested either for streetfighting, s**t.

*Serah smiles as she moves to pin Karen down, giving her a kiss as she tries to hold her hands to the ground*

Kaede: You're just pissing me off now. *She stretches for a moment, cracking some of her joints before getting into her dragon stance* But I could use the opportunity to blow off some steam*
  • Options

*Serah smiles as she moves to pin Karen down, giving her a kiss as she tries to hold her hands to the ground*

Kaede: You're just pissing me off now. *She stretches for a moment, cracking some of her joints before getting into her dragon stance* But I could use the opportunity to blow off some steam*

*Karen smiles back, struggling to roll on top.*

Karen: As bad as you thought it was gonna be?

*Tora Ziyal. The Trill motions her to 'bring it'.*
  • Options
    Serah: Maybe not... *she blushes and glances away, Karen starting to move them over*

*Kaede moves into a punch, her motions so fluid its almost like a dance. While the Trill has likely seen martial arts similar to these before its a bit different fighting against it as Kaede is surprisingly quick*
  • Options
    Serah: Maybe not... *she blushes and glances away, Karen starting to move them over*

*Kaede moves into a punch, her motions so fluid its almost like a dance. While the Trill has likely seen martial arts similar to these before its a bit different fighting against it as Kaede is surprisingly quick*

*Karen gets on top and starts punching Serah, trying to keep it reasonably light.

Dalos. The Trill tries to block and throw an uppercut to Kaede's jaw. She's fast, but not nearly as fast or fluid as Kaede, giving Kaede the chance to see the blow coming.*
  • Options
    *Serah blocks the punches, struggling to get on top again, regaining her composure again*

*Kaede moves with her punch, sliding beside the uppercut and hitting the Trill with a series of rapid jabs each one in sync with her fighting style. Kaede is angry but focused, not letting her anger make her sloppy as she's determined to teach the Trill a lesson, not holding back against her*
  • Options
    *Serah blocks the punches, struggling to get on top again, regaining her composure again*

*Kaede moves with her punch, sliding beside the uppercut and hitting the Trill with a series of rapid jabs each one in sync with her fighting style. Kaede is angry but focused, not letting her anger make her sloppy as she's determined to teach the Trill a lesson, not holding back against her*

*Karen quickly backs off, panting a little as she puts her guard up.*

Karen: Hope you're not goin' easy on me, hotstuff.

*Dalos. The Trill grunts as she eats every hit before catching one of Kaede's arms and throwing her over her shoulder, trying to slam Kaede down rather than just let her fall.*
  • Options

*Dalos. The Trill grunts as she eats every hit before catching one of Kaede's arms and throwing her over her shoulder, trying to slam Kaede down rather than just let her fall.*

Serah: No... maybe a little. *she looks disappointed that Karen backed off completely, she was going to try a reversal*

*Kaede goes down hard with the slam but she quickly spins on the ground sweeping the Trill's legs out from under her*
  • Options

Serah: No... maybe a little. *she looks disappointed that Karen backed off completely, she was going to try a reversal*

*Kaede goes down hard with the slam but she quickly spins on the ground sweeping the Trill's legs out from under her*

*Karen smiles and lowers her guard, clearly giving Serah a free shot.

Dalos. The Trill drops from the sweep, quickly trying to get on top and beat on her.*
  • Options

Dalos. The Trill drops from the sweep, quickly trying to get on top and beat on her.*

*Serah tries to pounce on her to get her on the ground again, this time being more forceful than before*

*Kaede punches her in the gut, quickly shoving her aside and moving to get up, in a kneeling stance she hops up into an axe kick*
  • Options

*Serah tries to pounce on her to get her on the ground again, this time being more forceful than before*

*Kaede punches her in the gut, quickly shoving her aside and moving to get up, in a kneeling stance she hops up into an axe kick*

*She succeeds, Karen struggling to get on top again.

Dalos. The Trill grunts and rolls out of the way of the axe kick.*

Trill *angry*: B****! *She tries to spear Kaede into a wall.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Unsc reporter: here at the current temporary capital of unsc operations at meridian Station we are getting ready to receive a report from Kovan and unsc high command. We go live to the address now.

Kovan: after a prolonged battle we have confirmed that the rebels have been defeated. While a few have managed to escape their ships and major base of operation have been destroyed. We have alos officially signed a treaty with the terran empire. They have already begun sending aide and support as well as military support as we rescue our space and begin to move forward from these rebels attacks. Now that the rebels have been defeated we can begin to rebuild our infrastructure and begin making ourselves stronger and better. To that end we will continue to have the borders under heavy lockdown until we are fully secured.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*Serah grunts as she does her hardest to pin down Kara*

Kaede: I'm the b****? You're the one insulting my girlfriend and called me a sl*t! *She roars side stepping out of the way to punch her in the back*
  • Options

Kaede: I'm the b****? You're the one insulting my girlfriend and called me a sl*t! *She roars side stepping out of the way to punch her in the back*

*She succeeds, Karen struggling.

Dalos. The Trill yelps in pain before firing off a straight kick to Kaede's head.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    ONI Midnight facility.

Carter: well what do you have for me doctor.

Halsey: a few things after your request actually. Yes there is some program working its way through the reaper units. But it seems to be simply making them more self aware rather then making them outright violent.

Carter: so we basically are going to have to give them the option of serving or not otherwise we could have a revolt.

Halsey: indeed. Also the new batch of Spartans are ready for deployment.

Carter: good and what have you found about our new terran allies.

Halsey: they are interesting to say the least. But I have to admit while I was able to hack into the system you gave me rather quickly I didn't find anything outright alarming.

Carter: interesting. Keep working here please doctor. I'm also keeping the majority of your Spartans here for the time being.

Halsey: you expect trouble.

Carter: i always do doctor. I'd rather keep our ace in the whole and out of sight from our new allies for the time being.

Halsey: well ill remain here and keep working on upgrades for the new spartan suits and those slipstream upgrades then.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Dalos. The Trill yelps in pain before firing off a straight kick to Kaede's head.*

*Serah keeps going, just trying to get her pinned in a way that she's forced to tap out, but if Karen struggles more then Serah will start to weaken*

*Kaede blocks it, going for a punch to the gut, but doing a one inch punch to fake her out*
  • Options

*Serah keeps going, just trying to get her pinned in a way that she's forced to tap out, but if Karen struggles more then Serah will start to weaken*

*Kaede blocks it, going for a punch to the gut, but doing a one inch punch to fake her out*

*After another couple of moments, Karen stops struggling and taps out.

Dalos. The Trill takes the punch, roaring out as she pulls Kaede into a clinch and throws a knee into her gut.*

Trill *angry*: I'm going to end you!
  • Options

Dalos. The Trill takes the punch, roaring out as she pulls Kaede into a clinch and throws a knee into her gut.*

Serah: So... I guess I won then. *She gives a flirty smile, blushing as she pants a little*

Kaede: *Angry* Oh really? *She struggles as she pushes back against the Trill, taking the knee and grunting before trying to slam her against the wall*
  • Options

Serah: So... I guess I won then. *She gives a flirty smile, blushing as she pants a little*

Kaede: *Angry* Oh really? *She struggles as she pushes back against the Trill, taking the knee and grunting before trying to slam her against the wall*

Karen: Looks like... *She returns the smile.

Dalos. She succeeds, the Trill proceeding to try and hammer her with punches to the ribs and abdomen.*
  • Options
    Serah: Do you want to get to the fun right now then?~ *she gives Karen a kiss, bashful about her suggestion but pretty excited*

*Kaede takes a couple of the punches, coughing before just grabbing the Trill's hands and headbutting her*
  • Options
    Serah: Do you want to get to the fun right now then?~ *she gives Karen a kiss, bashful about her suggestion but pretty excited*

*Kaede takes a couple of the punches, coughing before just grabbing the Trill's hands and headbutting her*

Karen: Maybe a little later?

Y'know, when my pride's not sore? *Smiles playfully.*

*Dalos. The Trill grunts and falls, slumped against the wall, panting shallowly.*
  • Options

Karen: Maybe a little later?

Y'know, when my pride's not sore? *Smiles playfully.*

*Dalos. The Trill grunts and falls, slumped against the wall, panting shallowly.*

Serah: Sorry. *she looks a bit embarrassed* But Sure we can wait a little bit.

Kaede: I think I'm going to need a medkit after this... *She looks at the Trill getting ready to hit her again before stopping, breathing heavily*