rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Kaede: *She kisses Satin's cheek* Thank you Satin. I can safely say the same about you. *She gives her a warm smile*

*Using the momentum of the swing Serah throws Karen away to break free of the hold, hoping to bounce herself off a wall to gain the advantage in the next grapple*

*Karen grunts as she lands against the wall, leaping at the last moment to re-engage Serah, though Serah has the advantage.*

*Serah tries to get her in a grapple, attempting an armbar before she can react*

*Karen grunts as she gets the hold on, trying to swing her legs round to lock a headscissors.*

*Serah keeps pushing through, but eventually Karen is able to get Serah into a headscissors and she struggles to resist*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Kaede: *She kisses Satin's cheek* Thank you Satin. I can safely say the same about you. *She gives her a warm smile*

*Using the momentum of the swing Serah throws Karen away to break free of the hold, hoping to bounce herself off a wall to gain the advantage in the next grapple*

*Karen grunts as she lands against the wall, leaping at the last moment to re-engage Serah, though Serah has the advantage.*

*Serah tries to get her in a grapple, attempting an armbar before she can react*

*Karen grunts as she gets the hold on, trying to swing her legs round to lock a headscissors.*

*Serah keeps pushing through, but eventually Karen is able to get Serah into a headscissors and she struggles to resist*

*Karen pulls Serah in close and transitions into a body scissors, trying to hold Serah in close by wrapping her arms around Serah's head.*

Karen *struggling*: Having fun, hotstuff?
  • Options

*Karen pulls Serah in close and transitions into a body scissors, trying to hold Serah in close by wrapping her arms around Serah's head.*

Serah: Maaaaybe. *She tries to give Karen a kiss while squirming in the hold but Karen is gaining the advantage in this position*
  • Options

Serah: Maaaaybe. *She tries to give Karen a kiss while squirming in the hold but Karen is gaining the advantage in this position*

*Karen kisses Serah on the neck quickly before dialling up the pressure on the body scissors as they start falling towards one of the walls.*
  • Options
    *Serah squeaks as she's squeezed and she tries to turn them so she can use the wall to push back against Karen*
  • Options
    *Serah squeaks as she's squeezed and she tries to turn them so she can use the wall to push back against Karen*

*She succeeds, Karen grunting softly as she has to loosen the body scissors to respond.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Later aboard Stanforths Thanots class prowler

Hammond: I go back there tomorrow I'm liable to pull out a side arm and shoot him in his chair.

Stanforth: that would probably be an unwise option right now.

Hammond: that smug no good piece of.....

He is interrupted as the door chimes.

Stanforth: enter

Carter walks in nodding to Hammond and stanforth.

Carter: gentlemen we have a mutual problem to deal with.

Hammond: these new terrans. On that I can agree with ONI on.

Stanforth: what have you found?

Carter: a slew of information on them right now. No motives yet but Halsey is still working on the data I gave her.

Hammond: she's in a safe location I take it?

Carter: oh yes. Besides being secured I have assigned all her new Spartans to the base as well. She's the most secured individual in the unsc right now.

Stanforth: your section must have something on them. Sections 1-3 of ONI haven't been able to get substantial info on them so you wouldn't be here unless you had something.

Carter: like I said Halsey is working on it. I came here to see how strongly you both felt about them. And I think I have my answer to that question.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *Serah uses the opportunity to try and break free, hoping to pin Karen against it*
  • Options
    *Serah uses the opportunity to try and break free, hoping to pin Karen against it*

*She succeeds, Karen fighting hard to get out.*

Karen *struggling*: Hope you're not expecting me to go down easily!
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Meanwhile at the ruins of the rebel base.

A blast of energy throws some debris as Zayne less the group back into the open.

Zayne: there we made it.

Osman: good job. Now we just have to try and get out of here. Not knowing what happened makes that more dangerous. Especially with you know who tagging along.

They look back at the few other survivors come out along with Kal as they have Stratus in tow.

Zayne: agreed. So where do we go first?

Stratus: I have a secret personal hangar 4 miles to the west of here. There is a corvette that can get us off planet and has slipspace capability.

Osman: and why should we trust you?

Stratus: well I sure wasn't the one that ordered a orbital bombardment now was I.

Kal: he has a point. It will also be safer then trying to get help from off planet until we know what happened.

Osman: alright me and zayne will take point then.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Serah: *grunting as Karen slowly loosens the pin* Well it would be pretty disappointing if I won twice so quickly.
  • Options

Serah: *grunting as Karen slowly loosens the pin* Well it would be pretty disappointing if I won twice so quickly.

*Karen tries to throw her off and get to her feet.*

Karen: Oh, it is on!
  • Options

*Serah backs off, getting ready to lock up with Karen again*
  • Options

*Karen charges, leaping up to try and catch Serah in a hurricanrana, taking advantage of the low gravity.*
  • Options

*Karen charges, leaping up to try and catch Serah in a hurricanrana, taking advantage of the low gravity.*

Serah: Ah! *she's caught by surprise but she attempts to lock her legs around Karen's head, keeping her squeezed tight by her thighs*
  • Options

Serah: Ah! *she's caught by surprise but she attempts to lock her legs around Karen's head, keeping her squeezed tight by her thighs*

*Karen let's out a startled cry from the headscissors, grunting as she tries to get out.*
  • Options
    *Serah squeezes a little tighter but is careful not to hurt Karen*

Serah: And here I thought you'd like being trapped like that. *she tries to sound teasing*
  • Options
    *Serah squeezes a little tighter but is careful not to hurt Karen*

Serah: And here I thought you'd like being trapped like that. *she tries to sound teasing*

Karen *frustrated*: Oh, you--!

*Karen grunts as she tucks herself in and tries to slip out of the scissors before throwing herself back on top of Serah to continue the fight.*

Let's rock!
  • Options
    Serah: *she is forced to let go of Karen but she let's out a giggle as she rolls around with her* Alright come on and show me what you can do.
  • Options
    Serah: *she is forced to let go of Karen but she let's out a giggle as she rolls around with her* Alright come on and show me what you can do.

*Karen rolls with her, giggling a little as well before trying to get seated on one of Serah's shoulders and lock an armbar.*

Karen *teasing*: Gladly.
  • Options

*Karen rolls with her, giggling a little as well before trying to get seated on one of Serah's shoulders and lock an armbar.*

*She manages to but Serah attempts to use the Zero g to spin and make it harder for her to hold on*
  • Options

*She manages to but Serah attempts to use the Zero g to spin and make it harder for her to hold on*

*She succeeds, Karen grabbing her and throwing her into the air with a grunt, watching curiously to see how Serah lands on the other side, panting lightly.*
  • Options

*She succeeds, Karen grabbing her and throwing her into the air with a grunt, watching curiously to see how Serah lands on the other side, panting lightly.*

*Serah smacks into the other side face first, landing with her butt up*

Serah: ow. *She shakes her head before starting to get up*
  • Options

*Serah smacks into the other side face first, landing with her butt up*

Serah: ow. *She shakes her head before starting to get up*

*Karen covers her mouth to stifle a laugh.*

Karen *stifled laughter*: Sorry!
  • Options
    Serah: I'll get you for that. *she blushes, before leaping after Karen, finding it a little funny too but also a little embarrassing*
  • Options
    Serah: I'll get you for that. *she blushes, before leaping after Karen, finding it a little funny too but also a little embarrassing*

*Karen smirks.*

Karen *taunting*: Bring it!

*Karen lunges toward her, the two locking up in the middle zero-g zone as Karen tries to wrap Serah up again, but deliberately being a little sloppy about it so Serah can fight back, savouring the fight.*
  • Options
    *Serah tries to get her into a hold as they grapple, attempting to find any purchase she can for restraining Karen*
  • Options
    *Serah tries to get her into a hold as they grapple, attempting to find any purchase she can for restraining Karen*

*Karen fights back, grunting as Serah manages to get her in a body scissors.*
  • Options

*Serah puts the pressure on her, but she loses her grip a little as they float around*
  • Options

*Serah puts the pressure on her, but she loses her grip a little as they float around*

*Karen tries to break the scissors, pushing on Serah's thighs.*