test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Janeway: so what is your first move going to be.

Harper: establish a perimeter around the expanse. Keep the undine bottled up as long as possible until we can reseal that area of space.

Janeway: it’s a rather large area it’s going to take a number of ships.

Harper: I know I’ve recalled all the ships I can and have already requested support from our allies the Breen.

Janeway: I can’t promise anything but I will try to secure some ships to help as well. The undine are a threat to us all.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    Susan: You were really good Christie...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: You were really good Christie...

Christie: Thanks...

*She smirks weakly at Susan.*

Guess we'll have to have a rematch sometime?

*Meanwhile, H Karen's Quarters. As one of the shows they're watching ends...*

Karen: Having fun?
    Susan: Sure... *she nods and smiles back*

H Karen: Yeah! *she nods eagerly, she seems to enjoy cartoons and anime more than realistic shows at the moment but she is just enjoying all of it*
    Susan: Sure... *she nods and smiles back*

H Karen: Yeah! *she nods eagerly, she seems to enjoy cartoons and anime more than realistic shows at the moment but she is just enjoying all of it*

*Karen grins, suppressing a laugh.*

Karen: What do you want to do now?
    Harper is in the war room currently looking over the fleet deployment.

Harper: bring up grid 093.

He waits a moment as it loads the display.

Harper: reroute 2 warlock class ships to support the Virgo stationer there. If the undine decide to attack I don’t want that ship alone.

Tech: aye sir.

Harper goes back to looking over the data they currently have.

Harper: how long until the breen arrive?

Officer: last report was 3 hours sir.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    *Dalos Alpha Prime, Admiralty. Sam walks in as Hargrove is watching telemetry of the quarantine zone.*

Sam: How bad is it?

Hargrove: The Feds and UNSC are putting up a cordon around the zone. Breen ships are inbound.

Sam: Have the Federation asked for help?

Hargrove: Not yet. Forrester's force is holding at Starbase 59. Should I send him in?

Sam: No. Send the Fifth Fleet back to Delta, but keep the Home Fleet on standby at Starbase 59 in case the Federation do ask for help.

Hargrove: Understood.
    H Karen: Um... dress up? Or explore? Are we on a planet?
    Ooc: so while we are speaking of them who is controlling the federation? I mean I have a little with the admiral but does anyone have someone who is running the head of the government at all?
    H Karen: Um... dress up? Or explore? Are we on a planet?

*OOC: She looked out a window and saw they were orbiting Dawn not that long ago.*

Karen: We'll be landing on Dawn in a bit. As for dress up... *Karen smiles. * We could dress up in wrestling or MMA gear?
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: so while we are speaking of them who is controlling the federation? I mean I have a little with the admiral but does anyone have someone who is running the head of the government at all?

OOC: I think West has Karen as the Fed President at the moment, but my memory could be off on that.
    OoC: Karn, an alien man. It was my character, but I'm kind of out of the loop atm on whags happening
    OoC: Karn, an alien man. It was my character, but I'm kind of out of the loop atm on whags happening

OOC: The explosion of the Virgo Gateway has opened some kind of portal to Fluidic Space and now the Undine are flooding through. Logan can correct me if I'm getting any of that wrong. Anything on Karen and H Karen?
    H Karen: Oh alright. *she rolls her eyes and laughs*
    Ooc: nope that pretty much sums it up at the moment. Janeway is getting a force together to help right now but the federation hasn’t made an official stance yet on the whole ordeal.
    H Karen: Oh alright. *she rolls her eyes and laughs*

Karen: So, MMA or wrestling?
    Janeway is aboard the Cairo as he is looking over a few padds as he waits for the ships he’s called for to arrive and his next meeting with Harper.

Janeway: coffee black.

He picks up the mug and takes a long drink. He is bothered. Not only by what they had learned in the expanse but also at the apparent lack or willingness of starfleet to get involved. He knew there wasn’t much loved lost between the two but something of this scale could have affects on the whole quadrant and beyond.

Janeway: Time to see what he is doing on his end.

He taps his console as he encrypts it and awaits a response that he gets promptly.

Harrison: well I didn’t think you would be talking to me this soon again.

Janeway: I need information.

Harrison: well why wouldn’t you be asking starfleet intel about it. I’m sure they have what you are going to ask.

Janeway: because right now I need the hard truth. Why is starfleet dragging its feet. This is a situation we can’t afford to let get out of control.

Harrison: I am looking into that myself honestly. I was surprised when I saw they only gave you a handful of older ships to use. It seems they aren’t taking the issue very seriously right now.

Janeway: no they aren’t. So for once you don’t have any extra information on this.

Harrison: once I find out why exactly I’ll be sure to call you.

Janeway: I’m sure you already know the breen have arrived to helped here now as well.

Harrison: that took less time then expected. Although the two have been very close allies for some time. I appreciate the update. I’ll contact you once I learn more.

The channel closes and Janeway leans back in his seat not sure if he feels better or worse after talking with him.
    *The Presidential office of the Federation, now on Earth in one of the safe zones that was created following Tara's reporting of the fauna that consumed radiation on the planet she found. The office along with many buildings for the government were built after a long effort to desaturated an area enough for traditional terraforming efforts to be doable, and though all of Earth is still quite a ways away from being resettled, the Federation feels that this is going to be a strong political symbol of strength and Unity. An official announcement of the effort has yet to be made, as they are still preparing press releases and a speech, but Karn has already moved in since his office is fully functional. The building is almost finished, but it will be a bit before the federation can hold a meeting with all its representatives there.*

Karn: *going over a report from the ecological division on how they're being careful with the arthropod lifeforms (sort of like lobsters mixed with pigs) that have been aiding in creating safe zones when a new report regarding the Undine and the situation with the UNSC arrives* Why do the Undine always have to cause trouble? The klingons are members and we have peace with the dominion, romulans, and iconians so why is it the undine are so resistive to peace? *he runs some of the bony growths on his chin, the thin tendrils unable to be moved, despite appearing flexible* We need to form a better response. *He makes a call to the admiral currently in charge of dealing with the Fluidic space breach*
    H Karen: Um.. MMA.
    OoC: Also I don't know who the admiral Karn is supposed to be calling, its whoever Logan is controlling.
    > @westx211 said:
    > H Karen: Um.. MMA.

Karen: Okay, here or somewhere else?
    Ooc: just got on today and saw your post

Janeway is in his ready room As he gets the transmission.

Bridge: admiral you are getting a transmission from the federation president.

Janeway: send it to my ready room I’ll take it in here.

He takes a moment as he taps his terminal.

Janeway: sir what can I do for you?
    Karn: What's the situation over there? Has anything changed since a report was sent in?
    H Karen: Here!
    Janeway: so far the undine have been pushing at what ships the UNSC and breen have been able to assemble. I’ve been offering what help I can from my ship but it appears from reports the undine are preparing to make a major move soon.

Karen: Okay!

*Karen quickly gets changed into her MMA Kit and gets in a stance.*
    UNSC space
    Horia V
    UNSC agriculture colony and military base.

Alarms blare on the ships of the battle group in orbit. The battle group consists of 2 Virgo class and 1 warlock class.

UNSC commander: all ships take a defense position around the planet.

As the ships move into position the undine approach.

Unsc commander: attention undine ships. Withdraw now or be fired on.

Officer: no response sir. I have 8 undine bio ships on approach.

Commander: well I guess they don’t think it’s to big a risk. All ships once they arrive in range open fire. Take as many out as you can.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Janeway: so far the undine have been pushing at what ships the UNSC and breen have been able to assemble. I’ve been offering what help I can from my ship but it appears from reports the undine are preparing to make a major move soon.

Karn: I am requesting that the Enterprise be reassigned to help out. There's some classified information I can't reveal at this time, but suffice it to say the Enterprise is specially equipped to deal with inter-dimensional rifts. I'll also see about getting a few of our klingon ships to go over there, though I want to be careful that we don't cause an inter galactic incident by accidentally hitting a UNSC ship or something like that.
    ryan218 wrote: »

*H Karen does the same and begins to circle*
    ryan218 wrote: »

*H Karen does the same and begins to circle*

*Karen circles with her.*

Karen: Ready?