test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    OoC: Also I don't know who the admiral Karn is supposed to be calling, its whoever Logan is controlling.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    > @westx211 said:
    > H Karen: Um.. MMA.

Karen: Okay, here or somewhere else?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: just got on today and saw your post

Janeway is in his ready room As he gets the transmission.

Bridge: admiral you are getting a transmission from the federation president.

Janeway: send it to my ready room I’ll take it in here.

He takes a moment as he taps his terminal.

Janeway: sir what can I do for you?
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Karn: What's the situation over there? Has anything changed since a report was sent in?
  • Options
    H Karen: Here!
  • Options
    Janeway: so far the undine have been pushing at what ships the UNSC and breen have been able to assemble. I’ve been offering what help I can from my ship but it appears from reports the undine are preparing to make a major move soon.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »

Karen: Okay!

*Karen quickly gets changed into her MMA Kit and gets in a stance.*
  • Options
    UNSC space
    Horia V
    UNSC agriculture colony and military base.

Alarms blare on the ships of the battle group in orbit. The battle group consists of 2 Virgo class and 1 warlock class.

UNSC commander: all ships take a defense position around the planet.

As the ships move into position the undine approach.

Unsc commander: attention undine ships. Withdraw now or be fired on.

Officer: no response sir. I have 8 undine bio ships on approach.

Commander: well I guess they don’t think it’s to big a risk. All ships once they arrive in range open fire. Take as many out as you can.
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Janeway: so far the undine have been pushing at what ships the UNSC and breen have been able to assemble. I’ve been offering what help I can from my ship but it appears from reports the undine are preparing to make a major move soon.

Karn: I am requesting that the Enterprise be reassigned to help out. There's some classified information I can't reveal at this time, but suffice it to say the Enterprise is specially equipped to deal with inter-dimensional rifts. I'll also see about getting a few of our klingon ships to go over there, though I want to be careful that we don't cause an inter galactic incident by accidentally hitting a UNSC ship or something like that.
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*H Karen does the same and begins to circle*
  • Options

*Karen circles with her.*

Karen: Ready?
  • Options
    Janeway: understood. We just received an update of an attack on a UNSC colony world. No other word yet. Any support we can get will be appreciated.
  • Options
    Horia V
    The battle group has all but been destroyed as the undine ships link and fire a powerful blast at the planet destroying it.

Meanwhile
    UNSC fleet staging area

Harper sees the last images sent from the battle group before they lose the signal.

Tech: we lost the signal sir. No other signals coming from the colony.

Harper: I want all ships at battle alert status and prepare to move in on the expanse area. How long until the defense platforms are ready to deploy?

Halsey: should be ready in a day or so. But that will only keep them from entering normal space outside of the expanse. Inside that area they will still be able to come in and send ships as much as they want.

Harper: yes but it gives us a smaller area to patrol. I want all ships ready to move out by tomorrow.
  • Options
    Janeway: understood. We just received an update of an attack on a UNSC colony world. No other word yet. Any support we can get will be appreciated.

Karn: The Coalition should also be sending some of their forces to aid you, though I don't know the details on when, I spoke with General Steele earlier and he mentioned offering support. It could be they simply want to show a strong front in an attempt to scoop up some UNSC colonies during this time, seeing as how they were founded by disillusioned colonies and systems from the UNSC and other governments, but I think you probably need all the help you can get at the moment.

• Options

H Karen: Ready. *She nods eagerly, then rushes forward trying to grapple Karen*
  • Options

*Karen throws a push kick to try and stop her, followed by a high kick towards the head if she succeeds.*
  • Options
    Janeway: agreed. If anyone makes love in UNSC space I think we can agree to deal with them after this crisis is averted. Especially seeing as I’ve just received word that the undine have destroyed a UNSC colony. I suspect it won’t be long until they deploy what we have now to try to at least contain the undine.
  • Options
    Osman is in a meeting speaking the Bridger and Rotek.

Osman: so what is the feel that you get there?

Bridger: they are scrambling to get the area contained to keep the undine out. With the breen and the federation they may be able to do it. But they have already lost one planet.

Osman: which could make the UNSC more aggressive then before. I want you to provide any intel that would be helpful to them. Right now the republic is staying in a state of stand by.

Rotek: given what happened last time we where in UNSC space that’s probably smarter.

Osman: I want you to keep me posted on what you learn though. If things are going to turn south quickly we need to know so we can be ready.

The two nod as the image fades. Osman sits down letting out a sigh.

Atlas: well things are sure staying exciting aren’t they.

Osman: don’t make me delete you.
  • Options
    Janeway: agreed. If anyone makes love in UNSC space I think we can agree to deal with them after this crisis is averted. Especially seeing as I’ve just received word that the undine have destroyed a UNSC colony. I suspect it won’t be long until they deploy what we have now to try to at least contain the undine.

Karn: That's true. Try and make do until reinforcements arrive.
  • Options

*Karen throws a push kick to try and stop her, followed by a high kick towards the head if she succeeds.*

*The push kick hits but H Karen ducks under the high kick and goes for an uppercut*
  • Options

*The push kick hits but H Karen ducks under the high kick and goes for an uppercut*

*Karen blocks, getting forced back before trying to grapple H Karen and get into a clinch.*
  • Options

*Karen blocks, getting forced back before trying to grapple H Karen and get into a clinch.*

*H Karen tries to stop her from getting the clinch, attempting to trip her up*
  • Options

*H Karen tries to stop her from getting the clinch, attempting to trip her up*

*She succeeds.*
  • Options
    *H Karen slams her into the ground and tries to get her in a leg lock*
  • Options
    *H Karen slams her into the ground and tries to get her in a leg lock*

*Karen tries to kick her off and scramble on top.*
  • Options
  • Options
    *H Karen starts elbowing her before she backs off*
  • Options
    *H Karen starts elbowing her before she backs off*

*Karen backs off as well and scrambles to her feet, wearing a few bruises on her arms and abdomen from their brawl on the floor before putting up her guard and trying to control her breathing.*

Karen *panting*: Not bad...
  • Options
    Janeway walks into the bridge once done.

Ensign: sir we just received word. The UNSC and breen are heading to the expanse now.

Janeway: I form him we will join him and more ships should arrive soon.

Ensign: aye sir.
  • Options
    *Delta Quadrant. The R.S.S. Enterprise's fleet returns to the front against Free Delta, breaking into smaller task forces to start securing the lighter-defended Alliance worlds.*