Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    (get wild? it got wild)

*rakesh is still attempting to do a drunken jig while being propped up by both raneson and onyx as they haul his drunken butt back to DS9's transporter room*​​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    *Raneson and Oynx, carrying Rakesh, beam over to his ship*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    *and no more was heard of rakesh the rest of the night...now only matt remains - along with dozens of crewmen constantly coming and going and making quark very wealthy - well, as wealthy as someone who owns their own moon running a bar can get*

(that was a hint, btw, rattler...in case you didn't get it)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,160 Arc User
    Nick: *continues to drink, flicking a bottle cap from his Guinness down at Matt*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *matt suddenly sways in tune with a beat from the music playing and the cap narrowly misses him, bouncing off the bar and clattering to the floor behind the bar near quark's foot*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Quark: *rolls his eyes and and continues to serve*

Nick: *tries it with another bottle cap*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (quark's definitely in his element - though, i think he probably would've yelled up at whoever threw that cap for littering in his bar...then again, when it gets really rowdy, that probably happens as a matter of course)

*another sway and another near miss, this one almost sending the drunken wolf off the bar until he manages to pull himself back up*

koda: are you all quite sure you wouldn't care to head down to the planet's surface, even just to check things out?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: Yeah, nah mate... we're fine up here

Nick: *takes another bottle cap, standing and aiming at Matt's center of mass carefully before flicking the cap at him*

(At least Matt doesn't think somebody is trying to make it rain on him, fallout style)
  • Options
    *just at that moment, a ferasan from the crimson fang walks into the path of the falling bottle cap and is smacked on the nose by it, the feline letting out a furious hiss and glaring up at where the cap came from*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *stands there chugging his bottle of Jameson, trying to look innocent*
  • Options
    *the feline glares at nick, but being she can't actually prove he was the one who threw the cap since there are others on the third level as well, she just goes to a nearby table and grabs a seat, still glaring up at the human*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *finishes the bottle, putting the bottle down and putting it on his table, taking a deep breath*
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    koda: so what about that one? *he asks, pointing a clawed finger at hans* i don't think i've seen him awake yet - does he require medical attention?

(*squirts rattler with the bottle*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: maybe?
  • Options
    *koda taps his badge* doctor slaar, can you come to guest quarters 1901, please? this one man from the derelict has yet to awaken

slaar: at onccce, admiral (i don't know if that's how you visually represent a hiss with letters that aren't S but sound like it) *he shows up a few minutes later and palms the door release, stepping into the room*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *hugs Reina*
    Bowling sounds good.

Ezri: Well... we can hang out.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (you know...they probably have to pass by quark's to get to wherever this bowling alley is...one of them should glance in and spot matt dancing pantsless on the bar, then call kayla to come pick her drunk, flashing mate up)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: Hans i still out cold. Probably suffering some stasis sickness

Briana: *stands up* sweet! Let's go! To the turbolift!

Nick: *taps his commbage, faking a slur in his speech as to not give himself away* O'Connor to Doctor Reynolds, can you come get Matt. He's acting like a stripper... also is my CMO out yet?

(At an album release party. Gonna be a bit between posts)
  • Options
    *slaar walks over and scans hans while koda looks on*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,908 Arc User
    jakara: *gets up* alrighty

evelynn: so what do you want to do? im new to all of this.... socializing.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (*pokes kayla with hunter's spear*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*continues poking kayla with hunter's spear and starts poking nick as well*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Hans: *is comatose and in need of med bay visit due to complications with being overly drunk in stasis, and not being an augment*

Dundee: Well?....

Briana: C'mon Mom...s... bowling time!

Nick: hello? Kayla can you hear me? Is it the music?

(I just got home from the party. I also did a performance with my friend sammy. Think we did good)
  • Options
    *slaar slaps his scanner closed and places it back in his kit, then gets to his feet and mashes his badge* ssslaar to transssporter room one, medical emergency - two to beam directly to sssickbay! *he then grabs hans just as the beamout occurs, the both of them being beamed to sickbay amid a swirl of purple-black energy*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: well.... that didn't sound good...
  • Options
    Exeter: This is Nurse Rose. Dr. Reynolds was... um... sedated somehow. Her daughter is here tracking down the culprit claiming it was some kind of doll in robes with a hypo.
    Mini Q: *holding a hypo, snickering*
    Krystal: Yea. Lets go.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *walks over to a nearby turbolift with Krystal, Jakara and whoever else is coming *

Nick: uhhhh.... okay? And my CMO?
  • Options
    *koda motions with a paw* come on, sickbay's this way *and he hurries out of the room*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nurse Rose: I think he took that as being cleared to leave before anyone could react. He's been quite insistant on returning to your ship.
  • Options
    (...pick a different name - there are already a million roses around and it's hard enough telling THOSE apart)​​

#LegalizeAwoo