test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Novack: please let her speak. We can't accomplish anything unless we are all honest with each and make clear our desires and goals.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Novack: please let her speak. We can't accomplish anything unless we are all honest with each and make clear our desires and goals.

Dana: She betrayed us! She let herself get caught and then started living with an Assault Ops trooper! Then she came and tried to kill me, and helped the Reppies capture me! She's mine!
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    OoC: Sorry, didn't notice the post again...

HK: Statement: I will make an attempt Master. But I assure you no one will harm you while I am here. *he gives a thumbs up*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Novack: it seems like you have a point of someone who could be made an example to others.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Sorry, didn't notice the post again...

HK: Statement: I will make an attempt Master. But I assure you no one will harm you while I am here. *he gives a thumbs up*

Tara: Thank you, HK.

*They beam down to one of the speedier towns, Tara making their way to a bar.*
  • Options
    Novack: it seems like you have a point of someone who could be made an example to others.

Dana: I guess.
  • Options
    Novack: alright we can focus on both topics. We all can work together here.
  • Options
    Novack: alright we can focus on both topics. We all can work together here.

Dana: No offence, but I want to kill her myself.
  • Options
    *HK follows close behind, his weapon holstered but definitely ready to fight as they enter the bar*
  • Options
    *HK follows close behind, his weapon holstered but definitely ready to fight as they enter the bar*

*Tara walks over to the bar and orders a drink.*
  • Options
    *HK stands nearby, scanning the bar for anything suspicious*
  • Options
    *HK stands nearby, scanning the bar for anything suspicious*

*Tara takes a look around, noting the cage fight going on and the betting taking place. After a minute, she calls the bartender over.*
  • Options
    OoC: Should I play the bartender? I don't remember much about the characters I used last time we were on augere
  • Options
    OoC: Should I play the bartender? I don't remember much about the characters I used last time we were on augere

OOC: Yeah. And don't worry, it's unlikely Tara's gonna be in exactly the same bar Laura and Jess were.
  • Options
    Bartender: *A man with the right side of his face covered by an implant similar to a Borg drone but clearly made by a friendly faction* What can I get fer ya? *his accent seems to bear similarities to Scottish and Australian accents* Hmmm you look a bit familiar, like that Lady on the Telly. *he looks at Tara sizing her up for a bit then shrugs*
  • Options
    Novack: very well. Then where do you want to focus our attention.
  • Options
    Bartender: *A man with the right side of his face covered by an implant similar to a Borg drone but clearly made by a friendly faction* What can I get fer ya? *his accent seems to bear similarities to Scottish and Australian accents* Hmmm you look a bit familiar, like that Lady on the Telly. *he looks at Tara sizing her up for a bit then shrugs*

Tara: Not me.

I'm looking for someone. *She takes out her PADD and shows him a photo of Karen.* I think she's dyed part of her hair blonde.
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

I'm looking for someone. *She takes out her PADD and shows him a photo of Karen.* I think she's dyed part of her hair blonde.

Bartender: Hmm... information wel cost ya. *he looks at the photo* Hyow bad du ya want to find er?
  • Options

Bartender: Hmm... information wel cost ya. *he looks at the photo* Hyow bad du ya want to find er?

Tara: Very.

*Tara thinks for a moment.* Look, I don't have much latinum on me, but I do know my way around a cage fight. What if I went up against one of your least-augmented patrons? If I win, you tell me what you know.
  • Options

*Tara thinks for a moment.* Look, I don't have much latinum on me, but I do know my way around a cage fight. What if I went up against one of your least-augmented patrons? If I win, you tell me what you know.

Bartender: Mmm... *He looks thoughful for a moment* alright luv. Either way I can make some money off of tis. We don't ave too many low augs, Yer probably better off fighting one of the genetics guys then, we've got a one from another... more lawful mining world that ar only a bit above the verage human.
  • Options

Bartender: Mmm... *He looks thoughful for a moment* alright luv. Either way I can make some money off of tis. We don't ave too many low augs, Yer probably better off fighting one of the genetics guys then, we've got a one from another... more lawful mining world that ar only a bit above the verage human.

Tara: Fine.
  • Options
    *The Bartended walks over to the cage and hurries out the previous fighters while calling forth a seemingly normal human Male to fight with Tara*
  • Options
    *The Bartended walks over to the cage and hurries out the previous fighters while calling forth a seemingly normal human Male to fight with Tara*

*Tara takes her jacket off and hands it to HK before walking over.*
  • Options
    Bartender: Ulright Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight we ave a very special match! We have our own resident drunkard, Sall from... what was it? Arcadia? *he looks at the man for a moment then jusg shrugs* aeh it don't matter much. Facing off against the lovely, the one, the only Tara Forrester, Daughter of our own isteemed Ms President. Or one of them anyway. I'll be taking bets now and remember, just because she ain't an aug don't mean she can't win. *He smirks and sits down at at the bar* Sorry love, got a database in this eye of mine, enough to search for important people after scanning em with me eye. Plus daughter of a president is gonna drum up big bucks.

*HK holds the coat as the cage is locked with Sall in a stance already*
  • Options
    Bartender: Ulright Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight we ave a very special match! We have our own resident drunkard, Sall from... what was it? Arcadia? *he looks at the man for a moment then jusg shrugs* aeh it don't matter much. Facing off against the lovely, the one, the only Tara Forrester, Daughter of our own isteemed Ms President. Or one of them anyway. I'll be taking bets now and remember, just because she ain't an aug don't mean she can't win. *He smirks and sits down at at the bar* Sorry love, got a database in this eye of mine, enough to search for important people after scanning em with me eye. Plus daughter of a president is gonna drum up big bucks.

*HK holds the coat as the cage is locked with Sall in a stance already*

*Tara glares at the bartender lightly, before putting up a guard and getting into her cor'i stance.*
  • Options
    *Sall begins to circle carefully, recognizing the typical Cor'I stance. His own seems to be a variation of Capoeira*
  • Options
    Carter appears in another room of the safe house where irons is sitting.

Carter: where is novack?

Irons: speaking with the rebels now. Coming up with a battle plan I believe.
  • Options
    Carter appears in another room of the safe house where irons is sitting.

Carter: where is novack?

Irons: speaking with the rebels now. Coming up with a battle plan I believe.

Dana: That's my point. My heart isn't in this little bandit group you're putting together here.
  • Options
    *Sall begins to circle carefully, recognizing the typical Cor'I stance. His own seems to be a variation of Capoeira*

*Tara waits for Sall to make the first move.*
  • Options
    *Sall rushes at her and does a feint punch, switching into a spin kick*